Jackson family tribute concert / October 8th, 2011 / Initial details @ post 87

Do you plan to attend Michael Forever Tribute?

• Yes

Votes: 3 1.7%
  • Maybe

Votes: 13 7.3%
  • No

Votes: 162 91.0%

• Total voters
Re: Michael Jackson family to announce at Press conference 'thriller' of concert tribute

^^^you mean it got cancelled? Thought it would. Oh well, what else is new??? :scratch:

Re: Michael Jackson family to announce at Press conference 'thriller' of concert tribute

http://twitter.com/jodigomes

jodigomes jodi gomes
My only #FF today @JackieJackson5 @titojackson5 @Marlon_Jackson @latoyajackson for Big Press Announcement Monday ;-)
2 hours ago

www.MessenTools.com-Humor-pelos-locos.gif

Oh God... It seems that it's serious :unsure: .... I'm afraid. :fear:

^^^you mean it got cancelled? Thought it would. Oh well, what else is new??? :scratch:

Yeh thats what i heard

Yeah man, I really don't like how they throw up the word "CHARITIES" everytime they do something. They use the word so often that you automatically question their agenda.

The money will go to charity, AFTER everybody has had their hands in the pot, in my opinion.

I also said, from DAY 1, that I would not be supporting anything unless it was approved by The Estate of Michael Jackson. I like to know where my money is going!

My point exactly! As far as I'm concerned, Michael let the world know who and how he wanted his estate taken care of with his WILL. The fact that he has not one relative as an administrator/executor speaks volumes. The only reason Katherine dropped her suit to be added as an administrator was that Michael made it crystal clear in his will that any beneficiary that contested his wishes would be CUT OFF.

Michael spoke. His family needs to RESPECT IT.

The only reason Katherine dropped her suit to be added as an administrator was that Michael made it crystal clear in his will that any beneficiary that contested his wishes would be CUT OFF.

:eek: Really? i didnt know that

So are they planning to dance and sing on stage somewhere in UK, while the public and state fight for justice for Michael in Court come September?

Disgusting.

:eek: Really? i didnt know that

I couldn't escape the news when the gist of his will became public record. The main point debated when Katherine tried to force a spot as an admin of his estate was Michael's own wishes. Her lawyers were right to convince her to drop it after that part became public, lol! If she had of pursued it and lost, her share of his estate would've been revoked and added to the kids' share. Her share will revert to the children anyway when she dies, but she would have no funds to use for herself now if she went against Michael's wishes. He was no dummy. He knew many of his kinfolk were moochers.

I couldn't escape the news when the gist of his will became public record. The main point debated when Katherine tried to force a spot as an admin of his estate was Michael's own wishes. Her lawyers were right to convince her to drop it after that part became public, lol! If she had of pursued it and lost, her share of his estate would've been revoked and added to the kids' share. Her share will revert to the children anyway when she dies, but she would have no funds to use for herself now if she went against Michael's wishes. He was no dummy. He knew many of his kinfolk were moochers.

Luckly katerine dropped her lawsuit

When I think about the tribute concert for Freddie Mercury I just see real artist who came because Freddie was a genius! Nothing about money , artists came because they wanted to do a tribute to one of the best singer in the world.

When you see : The jacksons and tribute for Mike in the same sentence, you just think about : $$$$$$$$$$$$$ for them and their unknown career. So pathetic.

Mike was really alone, even his family betrayed and still betray him.

I'll never give money to see something organized by these morons.

I really don't see how Michael's family can create a Thriller concert. To do something on the scale near to what only Michael could do to amaze people, only Michael's Estate and Sony have the connections and resources to create a Thriller themed concert or event.

More intrested in the judges ruling on monday than hearing about another money making scam thanks

That explains why they are showing him no love. All they cared about were the Benjamins, ($$$$) SMH They were so mad they couldn't have control...

Jackie works with the estate at times so maybe he helped clear the way? i just wish his family would focus on the trial right now and do things later. It's really sad that we have to guess if this is a genuine thing or something shady because how they have acted since Michael died.

I hope that we won't hear HTWF or Jackson Family Foundation.

It is sad but I am at the point where whenever I see a project with Katherine and Joe names the word trouble comes to mind.

A GALAXY OF INTERNATIONAL SUPERSTARS like who? LOL!

Like I said earlier, they better be able to produce some REAL talent, or this will be just as embarrassing as when Jermaine tried his hand at a tribute concert, wherein he also promised a bunch of SUPERSTAR performances.

Oy Vey!

Haha like many here I feel a Vienna 2.0 coming up. Or a London Wembley 3.0

wouldn't be surprised if we see PPB with them at the press conference, cuz that's what Katherine always does, to sell us something. take michael;s kids in, so that we have to support their nonsense. I guess she has to change her strategie cuz I for one wont be supporting anyone until their grown adults who can think of their own, without being talked into something by greedy mofo's.

So is this event where the amazing Jackson brothers minus Michael will reunite....? U know the moment we've all been waiting for? lol How exciting for Randy...he gonna have a job. He better rest those fingers from tweeter so he can be in top shape for us. SMDH

My point exactly! As far as I'm concerned, Michael let the world know who and how he wanted his estate taken care of with his WILL. The fact that he has not one relative as an administrator/executor speaks volumes. The only reason Katherine dropped her suit to be added as an administrator was that Michael made it crystal clear in his will that any beneficiary that contested his wishes would be CUT OFF.

Michael spoke. His family needs to RESPECT IT.

All your posts are so dead on and amusing I might add!

In any case, I'm just gonna wait until Monday's press conference to see what exactly is now being sold to the fans in Michael's name. It will also be interesting to see who from the family will be there and which ones won't. I can already tell one person who won't be apart of this.

Ya know i have seen this thread for the last couple of days..i enter the thread..i read everyone's posts....and then I leave the thread....to be honest...i think i have finally run out of words to even try and comment anymore.. believe me those that know me..KNOW,..that I am never at a loss for words...but now...yup...I am so truly done with the Jackson's. yes..I know I am surprised myself that I have nothing to say...just speechless...

That explains why they are showing him no love. All they cared about were the Benjamins, ($$$$) SMH They were so mad they couldn't have control...

That's why I just shake my head every time a family "tribute" or "benefit" pops up in the name of Michael. All of this sideways talking from them about a mysterious 'they' going after Michael's estate, his music catalog, etc. etc. The only 'they' I see going full steam to buck against what Michael clearly stated in his will are members of his own family.

The strange thing about me is that I like the fact that people make tribute concerts for Michael. They add to his legacy. However, I am not interested in looking at the concert myself. This may sound strange, I know, but I don't get excited seeing people singing their songs to pay tribute to Michael. Nevertheless, I see the importance of the tributes. Now Jacksons doing a tribute, I don't know. Only time will tell.

I think it's more likely to Janet, she's busy with her tour. Randy will be there for sure. :fear:

I was just about to say the same thing lol

Don't know if the same show but here in Poland a concert agency announced a show called Forever King of Pop and they say it's supported and endorsed by the Jackson Family Foundation.
here's their website http://www.kontakt.gda.pl/

49606.jpg

fucking sad

Don't know if the same show but here in Poland a concert agency announced a show called Forever King of Pop and they say it's supported and endorsed by the Jackson Family Foundation.

49606.jpg

The Jacksons endorses the show? Maybe if the show does not use Michael's music, face, poses it is OK. Unless, of course, they have permission from the Estate. The Jacksons cannot give permission to use Michael's things. I wish they would get this into their heads.

49606.jpg

:fear:

I think I saw a billboard of this Forever King of Pop show when I was on vacation in Barcelona last November. I decided not to go. I don't like all those look-alikes shows.

I'll move this thread to Michael Jackson News and Happenings for at least current time

The concert is going to happen on October 8th , 2011 at Millennium Stadium at Cardiff , Wales , United Kingdom. Charities are AIDS project Los Angeles and Prince's Trust. No information about the artists yet.

Ticket registration is in 10 days.

Link :

http://home.michaelforevertribute.com/home.html

28c3kue.jpg

fc68eh.jpg

Oh Lord!

Does anybody know anything about the "Millennium Stadium." I never heard of it before.

For that matter, does anybody know anything about the promoters "Global Live." I never heard of them before either.

I see they are TRYING to make it like Michael's O2 announcement, with the "Countdown To Registration" joint.

Back