Jackson family tribute concert / October 8th, 2011 / Initial details @ post 87

Do you plan to attend Michael Forever Tribute?

• Yes

Votes: 3 1.7%
  • Maybe

Votes: 13 7.3%
  • No

Votes: 162 91.0%

• Total voters
I don't think its even the artists fans posting on there. From all the screencaps posted, I'd wager my check, that its PR from GLOBAL LIVE. The posts are too similiar, even in language, and their timing, is quite consecutive...whoever's posting, is too dumb to see, that they should switch up their writing style and inflection, not to mention, their timing lol. Also, why would you say, "MJ Fan's that keep complaining, don't attend?" HELLO DUMBASS: Prob. bc these same people you just insulted you may need, and isn't the "TRIBUTE" supposed to be FOR MJ? LOL, it's too funny... honestly, these BELIEVERS need to seek psychiatric counseling, as their delusions are unhealthy.

So Christina fans are interested in the tribute. Well I guess the fans of the artists will be buying tickets.

www.MessenTools.com-Humor-pelos-locos.gif
kermit.gif

:no: *big sigh*

The tickets are already sold out? :hysterical: :fear:

Sooooooooooo PPB will be the main attraction? I'm sure they will also make a speech.... :( Congratulations to the family! :clapping: Michael is very,very, very happy, for sure. :( God, this tribute is depressing.... :puke:

I really am praying much for this crap be canceled. :pray: This mess of the family... 're killing me of disappointment and sadness.... :(

Also, why would you say, "MJ Fan's that keep complaining, don't attend?" HELLO DUMBASS: Prob. bc these same people you just insulted you may need, and isn't the "TRIBUTE" supposed to be FOR MJ? LOL, it's too funny... honestly, these BELIEVERS need to seek psychiatric counseling, as their delusions are unhealthy.

^^ I can't believe they said that about us. So, who is this tribute suppose to be for, not Michael fans? Well then, thanks. If it is not for us and Michael, then we do not have anything to be ashamed about when it fails. Maybe they are trying to tell us that this is not a Michael tribute, but a concert where they use his name to buy tickets. So, they finally show what they are really about.

Petrarose;3458140. Maybe they are trying to tell us that this is not a Michael tribute said:
but a concert where they use his name to buy tickets[/B].

BINGO! that is excatly what this concert is about , its so obvious to see

^^ I can't believe they said that about us. So, who is this tribute suppose to be for, not Michael fans? Well then, thanks. If it is not for us and Michael, then we do not have anything to be ashamed about when it fails. Maybe they are trying to tell us that this is not a Michael tribute, but a concert where they use his name to buy tickets. So, they finally show what they are really about.

This has never been about the fans. If it was, there is noway they could justify a ticket system that is so overprice that seeing Michael when he was alive was cheaper. This is pretty much saying that seeing other artist sings his songs is better than listening to the actual artist. Isn't that a cold slap in the face.

Then they have to nerve to say because of the size of the arena is the reason why this is more expensive than TII. You know, the same concert with a 3D projector, re-imagine music videos, professional dancers and musicians from all over the world, light display, 50 shows in one location, and Michael Jackson himself after not performing for nearly a decade. Yeah, this tribute will obvious be more specular than TII because they have other artists, some who haven't had a career since the 90s and 2000s, sing Michael songs and a bigger arena.

Even if we compare it to 2001 show, at least Michael was actually alive to perform. But, obviously Global Live knows the real stars are the guest artist. We fans are in denial and shouldn't bother to show up. Don't worry, they don't have to worry about me attending.

Apparently this:

Michael Forever Tribute
Major US rock act will be announced today live on CNN by Tito
about an hour ago

and

Michael Forever Tribute
Fantastic UK dance group will be announced today
7 minutes ago

Apparently this:

Michael Forever Tribute
about an hour ago

and

Michael Forever Tribute
7 minutes ago

LOLCat_Unimpressed.png

7 minutes ago

10 quid on diversity if they mean dance as in dancing. and fall out boy can do their cover of beat it with alien ant farm who called mj a u know what back in the day!

Apparently this:

Michael Forever Tribute
about an hour ago

and

Michael Forever Tribute
7 minutes ago

This should be interesting......:popcorn: :rolleyes: :lol:

Dont know about flawless but diversity were in brits got talent.they are street dancers kids,teenagers.pretty good dancers who do dace routines.but i wouldnt call them superstars lol. Think they were on the series with susan boyle

Flawless competed against Diversity in Britains Got Talent at some point, now they do their own shows, so if the jackson family haven't got Diversity it could be Flawless.

Thanks lindsey. Like an older post there seems to be a connection via a management company of all these x talent show ppl

I think the UK dance group is Diversity. Not sure about the "major US rock group".

I think the UK dance group is Diversity. Not sure about the "major US rock group".

I'm not sure as what they call as "major". that's the problem :)

edited to add: cee lo and christina is on a tv program called "the voice" with Maroon 5 front man Adam Levine. I wonder if they might be it.

Believers are starting event pages about the concert , of course as 'bam's day''....

Poor them. They've been 'finding proof' for 2 years and saying for 2 years different dates of return that never happenned.. (Xmas 2009, prince's birthday, Paris's borthday, Blanket's birthday, somewhere in May, September, June 25th 2010, June 25th 2011, July 2011...) yet everytime they end up saying ''oh we don't decide, Michael will decide'' and now this...

Yeah right.. Michael will comeback at this particular greedy concert where his family wants to cash in and where his kids will be prostituted to the world again because on the website the curtain is red, there are birds, a shadow (??) and a V for vendetta...

Let's see...
Oct. 9 = Oh we don't decide, it's Michael that will decide, let's not forget 2012 guys, we only got 4 years...

Do they realise that everytime their event doesn't work, we never hear about it again and they just go to the next 'possiblity' I mean this is far worst then Jehovah Witnesses now... Funny how we don't hear anymore about all the 'proof' that he was suppose to comeback at Xmas 2009 and very soon we won't hear anything about all the hype around July 2011... Not forgetting the fact that he lives in Hayvenhurst, and in Neverland, and on a Pacific island, and in London and somewhere else too...

Sorry I had to get this out. I'm tired of this.

Last edited:
Believers are starting event pages about the concert , of course as 'bam's day''....

Poor them. They've been 'finding proof' for 2 years and saying for 2 years different dates of return that never happenned.. (Xmas 2009, prince's birthday, Paris's borthday, Blanket's birthday, somewhere in May, September, June 25th 2010, June 25th 2011, July 2011...) yet everytime they end up saying ''oh we don't decide, Michael will decide'' and now this...

Yeah right.. Michael will comeback at this particular greedy concert where his family wants to cash in and where his kids will be prostituted to the world again because on the website the curtain is red, there are birds, a shadow (??) and a V for vendetta...

Let's see...
Oct. 9 = Oh we don't decide, it's Michael that will decide, let's not forget 2012 guys, we only got 4 years...

Do they realise that everytime their event doesn't work, we never hear about it again and they just go to the next 'possiblity' I mean this is far worst then Jehovah Witnesses now... Funny how we don't hear anymore about all the 'proof' that he was suppose to comeback at Xmas 2009 and very soon we won't hear anything about all the hype around July 2011... Not forgetting the fact that he lives in Hayvenhurst, and in Neverland, and on a Pacific island, and in London and somewhere else too...

Sorry I had to get this out. I'm tired of this.

sometimes I think it's like a game for them... these believers, who are they? I can't believe any serious long-term fan would entertain such ideas in their heads...

sometimes I think it's like a game for them... these believers, who are they? I can't believe any serious long-term fan would entertain such ideas in their heads...

Some aren't even fans, they just like conspiracy theories. I think we have one of these on this forum.

I know many long term fans who are believers, they just can't accept that their idol is gone.

But I have to admit, many of the believers are like 14 years old new fans (no judgement here, just facts) who doesn't speak a word of english and are only relying on what the other are saying (badly googled translated texts and inacurate facts) and think it's the Bible. They don't know who Michael was so they can't realise that what what they believe doesn't fit with who the man was, his values and everything. Still, since long time fans believe, they rely on them as the focus point of their belief.

Thing is they just don't realise how it hurts us to see them doing it, as much as I try to forget about them telling myself one day they'll just realise, they entertain their own world mutually and if there is something bad about the Internet, it's that, if they were all alone by themselves without anybody to come up with another stupidity they call proof, they'd all have stopped this insanity by now.

Anyway, again, they are the ones who are gonna be the most hurt by this concert, we already know it's gonna be decieving, they still don't.

Last edited:
Diversity won Britain's Got Talent the year that Susan Boyle took part. Flawless also took part that same year. Not sure how they placed in the Finals. However, their routine was very heavily influenced by Michael.

Ihope they dont announce diversity. This thing will seem like a talent show spin-off. We want 'legitimate' major acts on this, not talent contest winners who have nothing else to do. I also hope fallout boy aren't announced. We need current acts not has-beens!

Back