Jackson Kids Involved in Car Accident *UPDATE* Children are OKAY

Re: Pap Rear-Ends Car Carrying the Jackson Kids

Ugh! Disgusting. Truly sad. Leave those poor kids alone, they've been through enough without the paparazzi's help.

Those people are hounds.
Michael would be furious.

I agree

They want the kids inheritance by any means necessary. God for bid, if the kids ain't around no more, relatives will be the next in line.

and this...is what scares me.....the kids are almost like targets now....just like Michael was....it makes me sick.....Michael KNEW how to protect his children...I dont know if the Jackson's do.

No don't live with debbie. The kids would go to Diana ross next if not put them with Janet. I think the children would be safer with Janet to be honest

At least she's one of the Jacksons that don't sell MJ & MJ3 to the sharks , a.k.a the paparazzi.

and this...is what scares me.....the kids are almost like targets now....just like Michael was....it makes me sick.....Michael KNEW how to protect his children...I dont know if the Jackson's do.

They are the first ones who sold out MJ to all the tabloids in the US and the UK, what makes you think they won't do it to his kids?

They are the first ones who sold out MJ to all the tabloids in the US and the UK, what makes you think they won't do it to his kids?

Just thinking of that actually really scares me & concerns me.

Yep, yep.

"It was also agreed between the Royal Family and the tabloid press that William would be allowed to study free of paparazzi intrusion in exchange for regular updates of the Prince's life.

Then chairman of the Press Complaints Commission, John Wakeham, said of the arrangement: "Prince William is not an institution; nor a soap star; nor a football hero. He is a child: in the next few years, perhaps the most important and sometimes painful of his life, he will grow up and become a man."
-Wiki

:clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping:

grace- i am not sure why she is allowed to be back !!!

MJ fired her for a reason. why she is back no idea.

the only thing i can think of is ...... the psychologist advising to have grace involved.

but if for any reason katherine (god forbid) goes in the sooner rather than later...? i see grace making a play for the kids.

at this point .... i hope debbie is paying attention and gets involved.

i wouldn't mind MJ3 going to live on a ranch with debbie.

I agree...the psychologist probably did say it is good for them to have her back...for their mental state...however I wonder if that doc knew about her and their father....she is evil as far as I am concerned.....IDK ...if I think Debbie should step in.....I think Rebbie would be good for the kids...but ...what I think doesn't make a difference....they wont listen to me.....however someone does need to listen loud and clear now...because once the paps do this once it will happen again....they have no morals.

No don't live with debbie. The kids would go to Diana ross next if not put them with Janet. I think the children would be safer with Janet to be honest

I don't think Janet wants to get involved, truthfully. She is doing the exact same thing MJ did when he was alive. Turning a blind eye...Ignore the family and hope they don't drag her in their drama.

I don't blame her...but when there are kids involved you make an exception.

She is trying to stay away from the family as much as possible.

Stop blaming Grace or the Jacksons, please. It is nobodys fault but the paparazzi

oh I agree......and by the way...your siggy...uuhhmm....mesmerizing...:blush:...ok back on topic.....they must look out for the kids security.

Just thinking of that actually really scares me & concerns me.

It's the truth! Randy, Joe, Jermaine, LaToya, Marlon and Tito have made their post-J5 careers from selling stories to the tabloids about MJ.

And they aren't stopping either.

Poor kids........now can the public or people blame MJ's way of protecting his kids before? Now tell me who's BAD or CRAZY?

100% agree.. omg i cant believe this.. and like some others have said all I can think of is Lady Diana all over again :weeping: those kids need to be protected and out of the publics eyes. this just makes me soo mad :rant:

Get the kids the fuck out of california. Build a ranch in colorado with GREAT security.

Bingo!!!.....this is correct......Michael would of done whatever it took to protect them......he left the country many times.

Stop blaming Grace or the Jacksons, please. It is nobodys fault but the paparazzi

How do you think the paparazzi knew they would be at the karate class?

Do you remember their first class and how that picture was all over the place?

Again, someone is tipping off the paparazzi/tabloids and it's coming from inside the Jackson family.

Get the kids the fuck out of california. Build a ranch in colorado with GREAT security.

Colorado is in the US, therefore not safe. This kind of Pap's fuckery is not allowed in places like Finland, Sweden, and Norway. The kids would be safer there. They can even go to school there, since they also have english speaking schools there.

Janet...Diana Ross - GET INVOLVE. Don't turn a blind eye.

oh I agree......and by the way...your siggy...uuhhmm....mesmerizing...:blush:...ok back on topic.....they must look out for the kids security.

King of Pop and King of UNF!!!

I have Gold Pants worship.

These children will be hounded by media/paparazzi till the day they die. There will be no stopping them. The harder you push the media away the more they become frustrated & will try other ways.
Sorry to sound so negative but that's the way it. All you have to do is think of Princess Diana

I'm a nanny for wealthy families here in Aus & one day last year. Myself & a few of the children + a friend flew into Essendon Airport via private jet. When we arrived there were a few paparazzi waiting inside the airport. We thought what the? We saw workers moving a jet into a hanger so asked around what was going on & was told the Cruise family had arrived & left about 1hr ago but some paparazzi had just arrived getting the time wrong. Walking through the very small airport we had papparazzi taking photos & asking questions. The children were scared & had no idea what was going on. Finally 1 person said "They don't know them." That was that we were allowed to pass. I have had photographs taken at various airports by paparazzi, been followed in the car just because we get off a private jet. They think we are celebrities. It's crazy.
When I saw the look on my children's face's (Utter terror & confusion) I can imagine what other children go through.
If I could stop the media & paparazzi I would in a heart beat because they are out of control. They show no respect or sympathy.

I remember Michael saying he's worried the kids might judge him one day for protecting them the way he did.

I think he has nothing to worry about.. I'm sure that now, more than ever, the children understand why their daddy fought so hard to protect them.

OMG! The title almost gave me a heart attack...

Thank God that they didn't get hurt...

Again, someone is tipping off the paparazzi/tabloids and it's coming from inside the Jackson family.

Not to mention that picture of the kids with Liz at the amusement park....that's all a tip off.

i can't speak for others..

i didn't blame grace.... i just want a professional driver driving the kids.

professional drivers go through extensive training. those the protects presidents, politicians, etc.

i stated my comment .... with a preface that i wasn't blaming grace.

IT'S the PAPS FAULT.

I have seen on more than one occasion seen paps run their cars and cause accidents with celebs.... therefore asking a PROFESSIONAL DRIVER is not that UNREASONABLE.

Sorry I am not yelling.... just trying to make my point.

Grace- it can be your view that she is good for the kids. support her cool.

my view is different. We can agree to disagree on this issue.

Aside from Katherine, Rebbie, and Janet.... I am weary of others in the Jackson camp.
:agree:

They want the kids inheritance by any means necessary. God for bid, if the kids ain't around no more, relatives will be the next in line.

No no no. Too far. I hope you are not suggesting that they'd want something bad to happen to the children?! I completely and utterly doubt that.

I have thought of that when the story broke on TMZ that the kids got a private screening of Captain EO.

And everything that has happened since then, has only confirmed my first assumption.

It could be anyone.

To those saying tip off tip off... Isn't it just possible they wait outside the house and follow them to where ever they go?

To those saying tip off tip off... Isn't it just possible they wait outside the house and follow them to where ever they go?

Yep that could happen, it wouldnt surprise me if thats what the papz been doing. They are sneaky pigs!

I've always wondered how Lisa Marie managed to stay relatively out of the limelight after her father's death, even when she was an adult. Why can't this happen with MJ's children too? Is it too much to ask!?

I'd rather see Grace who is emotionally connected with the kids, driving them - than some random dude driving and taking them back and forth.
Grace thinks like a mother and wouldn't put them in danger by driving reckless and doing stunts.
Just look at Princess Diana, a "professional driver" drove her when she was chased into her own death.

The more special attention these kids are gonna get, the more it will destroy them.
It's "bad enough" that they have to have security driving after them.

And for the matter, no one of us know how good Grace can drive - She might be a beast behind the wheels :)

Back