Janet Jackson on CNN's "Piers Morgan Tonight" Feb.15th

If that is the case then she should have done it a long time ago and when he was still here. It would have helped him more I think.

Thats a good point. Unless the book took 5 years for completion. I think she began in 2006.

If that is the case then she should have done it a long time ago and when he was still here. It would have helped him more I think.
Oh I fully agree....maybe she is tryng to justify and ease her own conscience...for not being there in the past....I dont know when it comes to these Jackson's....:no:

I think so too, but basic human decency should prevail here. Why wait until the guy is almost ready to meet his maker, since I have heard her say before that he was only old school. The Jacksons have too much of their personal business outside. Now people will label their family as dysfunctional--although we knew this already, but why give people ammunition to stigmatize you and your kin?

Well, she probably talks about this in the book so naturally they are going to mention it. I'm not saying it's right or wrong but it's her prerogative if she wants to talk about Joseph. It's how you interpret it..She says she only was hit once, never again, that she doesn't agree with the way he did things..But she says that that's all he may have known..how he was raised..what he had to deal with..She mentioned those things which actually show him more in a positive light IMO. I've seen other interviews and shows portray him far far worse..

When she talks about Joe she has the same look in her eyes that Michael did. There is something wrong there with how he treated his children.

I didn't get that at all... I saw no love from her at all..
Please don't ruin this thread with your negativity, we know you hate Janet, why you even bother watching is beyond me but trying to find anything to critizie about her is pathetic. Janet could bring flower's to Michael's resting spot like she did last year and you'd dismiss the flowers she brought and criticise her for not crying for the camera's claiming she has no love for Michael :smilerolleyes:

You've let your emotions cloud your judgement. Whatever vendetta you have against janet is something you need to solve on your own because your post have become redundant.

Last edited:
Please don't ruin this thread with your negativity, we know you hate Janet, why you even bother watching is beyond me but trying to find anything to critizie about her is pathetic. Janet could bring flower's to Michael's resting spot like she did last year and you'd dismiss the flowers she brought and criticise her for not crying for the camera's calaiming she has no love for Michael :smilerolleyes:

You've let your emotions cloud your judgement. Whatever vendetta you have against janet is something you need to solve on your own because your post have become redundant.

You see - this is how things start. The two of you need to step away from each other. So before things escalate UNNECESSARILY, please take things to PM. If you cannot discuss this interview in a rational manner - and I mean both of you - then do not come in here and discuss it all.

It is not fair to others who want to have a reasonable discussion!

Yeah she started writing this book years and years ago. I always saw it mentioned in most of her interviews. I think that's something worth mentioning.

She did talk about her most famous brother, Michael Jackson, calling him "very sweet, very gentle, incredibly smart, always about love."

"He knew who he was," she said.

WOW SHE ACTUALLY SAID SOMETHING NICE.. I wonder why the change? she hasn't said anything nice about him since his death

she probably has one of her "peoples" reading MJ fan sites...

Janet is one of those family members who showed their true colors when MJ passed..

she better recognize...her brother has an army of fans that care about his image and legacy and see thru all the :bs

inviting ABC into your home to so you can call your brother a "drug addict" is NOT cool... it is not how you treat some one who is "very sweet, very gentle, incredibly smart, always about love."

I enjoyed this interview. It's the first time I actually kind of liked Piers' interviewing style since he took over for Larry King. I think Janet liked him and felt relatively comfortable with him (crucial for the person giving the interview). And he asked her some unusual questions that made Janet stray ever so slightly away from her "script".

Also, what is this interview Piers had with Michael? When did it take place? Was it taped or was it for a magazine? I would like to see or read it.

she probably has one of her "peoples" reading MJ fan sites...

Janet is one of those family members who showed their true colors when MJ passed..

she better recognize...her brother has an army of fans that care about his image and legacy and see thru all the :bs

inviting ABC into your home to so you can call your brother a "drug addict" is NOT cool... it is not how you treat some one who is "very sweet, very gentle, incredibly smart, always about love."

I doubt she really cares about what his fans think

I enjoyed this interview. It's the first time I actually kind of liked Piers' interviewing style since he took over for Larry King. I think Janet liked him and felt relatively comfortable with him (crucial for the person giving the interview). And he asked her some unusual questions that made Janet stray ever so slightly away from her "script".

Also, what is this interview Piers had with Michael? When did it take place? Was it taped or was it for a magazine? I would like to see or read it.

It was a 1999 phone interview with the Daily Mirror

~Credit goes to JohnC for the download link~
Daily Mirror (1999)
http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?g0t5vt2kt341igp

Here is a Mp3 Audio of it :)

Yea I liked it too.. I didn't know he took over for Larry lol

take this for what it is worth guys..I am NO psychologist....but I just had a thought...maybe Janet dicided to write about her relatiosnip with Joe because who knows..maybe somwhere in her mind she may think that if SHE puts her own personal pain out there from Joe..maybe she thinks that she is helping Michael....Maybe she thinks that if she says how bad Joe treated her.....people would take Michael more seriously as to the way Joe treated hm. IDK.....orcould be just what we have been saying all along...he is just using Michael's name to sell her book

I don't know why now though if true!? Especially, when she and the rest of the Jacksons have down played what Joe did to all of them including MJ for yrs and when he was alive! :no:

Anyways, this was a more better interview! Thank God!

Janet will also be interviewed again this Sunday at 7pm on HLM

seriously?

Uhhhh yea.. Why would she think about what some people on a message board think of her. This message board is only a tiny portion of MJ fans. Most doesn't even know it exists r don't care. 98% people don't get caught up into the crap that goes on here. Between the fact that she has her own fans and the casual buyers.... She doesn't need MJ fans. I don't know why some keep telling themselves and others that crap about her needing mj fans to buy her stuff, and why some of you guys actually believe it. Janet's career doesn't stop and start with MJ fans.

did her book come out already? how are the sales?

Regardless of what you might think of Janet I was touched when she said of Michael (after Piers read a quote Michael made about Lady Diana), "He was all about love. All about love."

I am not famous and I am not Michael Jackson's sister.. anyway I don't think Janet had or currently has his back.

You can only help someone who wants to be helped or who recognizes that they need help and would benefit from it. No matter how famous, rich or powerful you are the most powerful person in a person's life is themself. Maybe with gaurdianship status you can intervene without a person's persmission but that's hard to get on a mentally competent person.

I doubt she really cares about what his fans think

Strangely, this seems to be true. Through the years, you never got the impression that she cares all that much if we have problems with what she says or not. Personally, I don't get this type of thinking because who shoos away support from those who would be most open to supporting you too?

But anyway, i'm glad to see this interview went well and wasn't at all disrespectful to MJ.

"We used to go to this restaurant called Love's...and we used to get a ton of dinners and we'd drive around in the car looking for homeless people to give them to." Janet Jackson Febuary 15, 2011 on Piers Morgan Tonight"
Now with all That has been said about Michael that is always been Non positive, This comes to light. This is an act of Kindness that has shown that Michael and Janet do think of their fellow Man/Women in need of a good meal.True Kindness that came from the both of them.Why don't the Media get a hold to this statement by His little sister and spread this bit of news instead of Bashing and Trashing Michael and His Family. More good deeds by Michael and Janet should be told and put a light on such Kindness.

Strangely, this seems to be true. Through the years, you never got the impression that she cares all that much if we have problems with what she says or not. Personally, I don't get this type of thinking because who shoos away support from those who would be most open to supporting you too?

But anyway, i'm glad to see this interview went well and wasn't at all disrespectful to MJ.

Why would she care about what people on a message board have to say?!? This is probably less than 3% of MJ total fans on this board. All of his fans don't get caught up into all of this crap like we do, most just enjoy his music and that's it. Janet also has her own fans and the casual buyers, which are the target market when selling stuff anyway. N she isn't shooing anyone away, she doing her.... Either you like it and support it or you don't. It's just that simple.

Sorry, but when you are promoting and/or selling a product, you CARE about everybody and everything, in my opinion.

Once your product has come and gone, then you can go back to your old ways, but while that item is available, you basically become a BUTT KISSER, in my opinion, i.e. "please purchase my product, I love you."

Folks trying to get paid. LOL!

Janet is exactly like Rabbie Shamuly ...when they want to promote a new book.... Michael is a kind angel BUT if the interviwe is not a bout promoting a book then Michael is a crazy drug addict !

business....it is all about business Janet !

if the nteview is with Oprah then MJ is bad if with the CNN then MJ good !
MOM Kathey did the same , the interview with Oprah MJ addict ,if the Interview with Geraldo then MJ was fine....Business !

Janet is exactly like Rabbie Shamuly ...when they want to promote a new book.... Michael is a kind angel BUT if the interviwe is not a bout promoting a book then Michael is a crazy drug addict !

MOM Kathey did the same , the interview with Oprah MJ addict ,if the Interview with Geraldo then MJ was fine....Business !

You know Ohood, you do seem to be on to something

speaking of Liza..... am still wondering what she ment when she said.."the shit is gonna hit the fan now"....when she was on that interview after Michael passed. Sorry didn't mean ti hijack this thread....I am just still curious about that .

I am curious about that too. It could be that Liza does doctor shopping, (has a drug or alcohol problem) & so she assumed that this was the case when she was on CNN.

Why does a person who is a drug addict or has any sort of problems with drugs have to be crazy? some of you judge people too much. Of course the interviews are different depending on who interviews you and what you have the interview for. The other interviews had segments sepecifically for discussing how janet felt about her brother's death, we have heard what she has to say and there is no use bringing up the touchy subject in every interview. Now janet has a book which has nothing to do with how Michael passed so why would she need to talk about the probalem's she felt her brother had, this book is about Janet's problems and how she has delt with them.

Back