Janet Jackson on CNN's "Piers Morgan Tonight" Feb.15th

Any person being interviewed aren't force to answer if they don't want to, whether the person asking the question is Oprah or not! lol Janet answered certain questions about MJ cause she felt like it, is that simple! SMH

It seems as if this part of your post is directed at my last post.
I said "yea true... But certain interviewers(mainly ones with big names ie babara Walters, Oprah, Diane swayed) will still ask.... But its up to the interviewee to answer."

No one said anything about an interviewee being forced to answer anything. I clearly stated that's it's up to them to answer.

Okay....good!

But, I was just given my two cents on the subject just like everyone else!

Since Janet has talked to so many big names including Oprah is why I said that! Oprah is one who don't like to be told what to do like she said with how MJ wanted to run certain things on his 93 interview and she didn't like it!

But, like u said and I know someone like her bossy ass can't make anyone if they don't want to have to answer her questions unless they feel like it!

But MJ's sleeping problem is nothing new. It been going one for years and from what I read, it started with the J5 schedule. He was very young when he started performing in bars...

exactly.. but according to Janet she had no idea.. Did she even try asking her brother what problems did he have? she thought the propofol was for pain. She's clueless and really doesn't seem to care one way or the other

I just think it's ridiculous people think a sister or a brother or a Mother & Father in fact should know what is going on at all times.
Sheesh! My family don't know half of the problems I have (when I have them ).. I keep them to myself.
Maybe Michael did that too.. Who know's? NOT us.

I wish he had more help too, God do I... More than anything.
But it think it unfair when people get blame for things that most wouldn't even know about or shouldn't have to know about, If I or one of my family members had sleeping trouble, Yeah I would feel for them, But you would never think the result would be.. well you know. :(

yeah and that promise is called a legal agreement and do you see her denying that relationships she was in had problems?

Soooo, are you saying or implying that since Janet had no "legal agreement" with her own brother, Michael, that it gives her a RIGHT to say that he "was in denial" or that the family did "interventions"? The problem with that is that she is NOT giving Michael a RIGHT to HIS privacy. He would have given HER that right. Why can't she do the same. Btw, I don't believe for one moment that her not discussing Rene's DRUG problem has s.h.i.t to do with a "legal agreement". She just didn't want to discuss it. She did that with James Debarge for YEARS and they didn't have a legal agreement. For years, she didn't even want talk about Michael when he was alive during her interviews. Why did she think it was NECESSARY to discuss Michael's so-called "in denial and intervention" stories after he was MURDERED? There are no excuses!

Can I ask why this is something you think a sibbling should know? :scratch:
And if didn't.. That's a bad thing? I wouldn't go running to my sibblings if I had sleep troubles or anyone else for that matter.

Why wouldn't Janet know about Michael's sleeping disorder since she claimed to know about him being in "denial" and the so-called drug "interventions"? Do you understand why her talk about Michael being denial and the interventions don't make any damn sense? In other words, what Janet spewed to Oprah and Roberts does NOT make sense.

I have to say that Piers Morgan did not ask Janet anything about the so-called "intervention" or "in denial" stories and he was VERY respectful to Michael. I noticed that Janet's entire demeanor changed when Piers said that he had interviewed Michael and that he was a genius. He also said that he saw Michael in concert and that it was the best that he had ever seen. Janet was not smiling or anything when he said those NICE things about Michael. However, she did say under her breath that he was a "good performer". I have to give Piers props for saying those POSITIVE things about Michael. Janet also stated that she didn't know that Piers had interviewed Michael. The Piers interview was the ONLY interview that she has done so far where the interviewer did NOT bring up the "drug" crap and didn't have any voice-overs mentioning it.

I have to say that Piers Morgan did not ask Janet anything about the so-called "intervention" or "in denial" stories and he was VERY respectful to Michael. I noticed that Janet's entire demeanor changed when Piers said that he had interviewed Michael and that he was a genius. He also said that he saw Michael in concert and that it was the best that he had ever seen. Janet was not smiling or anything when he said those NICE things about Michael. However, she did say under her breath that he was a "good performer". I have to give Piers props for saying those POSITIVE things about Michael. Janet also stated that she didn't know that Piers had interviewed Michael. The Piers interview was the ONLY interview that she has done so far where the interviewer did NOT bring up the "drug" crap and didn't have any voice-overs mentioning it.

I agree about Piers Morgan, he was awesome, really, I hope all these praises won't go to his head ^^, but hew as consistent with this attitude in all the very few times he's soken about Michael.

But as far as the Michael as a performer part, Janet actually added to what Piers said about his showmanship, she said he was a 'wonderful performer'.

Totally agree.. Piers was very respectful and spoke well of MJ and even gave MJ props for being a genius and a great performer. I found Janet to be so overly fake in that interview. It's like she's almost 50 years old acting all shy, bashful and like she's a baby in the woods. It's just so fake in my opinion.

I agree Butterflies if Janet 'knew' about interventions and so called MJ's denial did she ever find out what his problem was? why didn't she know about this sleep disorder?

Any person being interviewed aren't force to answer if they don't want to, whether the person asking the question is Oprah or not! lol Janet answered certain questions about MJ cause she felt like it, is that simple!

And so what if Janet and the rest of the family didn't know MJ had a sleep problem?!

They eventually found out didn't they!? YES!

Yet, that didn't stop them from saying crap that the autopsy didn't show! So, it shows they could have cared less if they knew or not before hand! SMH

Good points, and she answered those questions only because he no longer can speak for himself. Her reaction to MJ questions are vastly different now than in the past.

Soooo, are you saying or implying that since Janet had no "legal agreement" with her own brother, Michael, that it gives her a RIGHT to say that he "was in denial" or that the family did "interventions"? The problem with that is that she is NOT giving Michael a RIGHT to HIS privacy. He would have given HER that right. Why can't she do the same. Btw, I don't believe for one moment that her not discussing Rene's DRUG problem has s.h.i.t to do with a "legal agreement". She just didn't want to discuss it. She did that with James Debarge for YEARS and they didn't have a legal agreement. For years, she didn't even want talk about Michael when he was alive during her interviews. Why did she think it was NECESSARY to discuss Michael's so-called "in denial and intervention" stories after he was MURDERED? There are no excuses!

She simply gave the media what they wanted without a thought about what MJ would think......theres a difference in demeanor between the Oprah, Robyn Roberts interview and these last interviews as it concerns Mike, her attitude in the first two interviews bordered on being just spiteful for some reason.

I just think it's ridiculous people think a sister or a brother or a Mother & Father in fact should know what is going on at all times.
Sheesh! My family don't know half of the problems I have (when I have them ).. I keep them to myself.
Maybe Michael did that too.. Who know's? NOT us.

I agree with this. I moved out of home very young and so did my brother and we rarely see each other, nor know a lot of what is going on in each others lives, but that doesn't mean we don't care about each other.

Since my boyfriend moved in with me he rarely sees his family either as they live a long way away, and a few of his brothers and sisters moved out to different towns before he did so it's difficult to keep track of all of their personal lives, but I would pity the person who would dare to tell him he doesn't care about them.

I think it is thoroughly mean to accuse Janet of not caring about Michael after all the times she defended him. When brothers and sisters grow up and leave home, especially if they live in different areas and are working a lot and have other commitments etc (which happens in adulthood, life changes) it is not unusual for them to be less involved as they were when they were kids and living under the same roof.

I fail to see what Janet did so wrong. She was there at times when he needed support, but it would be unreasonable to expect her to be there all the time or even know about every single difficulty he was going through especially if he didn't actually tell her, which is entirely possible.

She obviously didn't know enough. She had to know of all the struggles her brother was publicly going through because we knew.. For the last 17 years or so MJ's life has been publicly played out with the allegations, the plastic surgery, the skin disease, the rumored losing the catalog and Neverland, the arrest and the charges. Did she take one minute to ask her brother if he was mentally ok? How was he handling all of that pressure and crap?

Did any of his family do anything? They had to know how much the allegations and charges devastated him. Did they think he just might need help both psychologically and personally?

Mike had some struggles because we saw them publicly what exactly did his family do to help him besides beg him to tour for their own bottom line? Janet out of all of them could've done something, but she did absolutely nothing. If you see your brother being publicly humiliated again and again and if you see that he's making poor choices and he had never done anything like that before, why not do something?? According to the whole damn family they 'knew' MJ was in trouble but they just sat by and watched him die.

Janet would go on talk shows of those who mocked and humiliated her brother without even caring how bad that looked..She did that for her own career. What is more important your family or a career? Instead of going on those shows Janet should've made a great effort not to do them or give them ratings at all, but like I said she didn't care.

It is just shameful.. now her brother is dead and she just laughs and giggles about how happy and delighted she is about her life. Who cares???

I mean your brother was killed and you're sitting up there laughing and giggling about how happy you are? Am I the only one that finds that inappropriate?

Last edited:
StacyJ,

This is how I feel too.... but heck some of us are sentimental and fools, trying to find true sister feelings on these scraps left... these are seen as being 'cheesy' this days, anyway. :(

I know I am a sentimental, weak, fool nobody...for loving Mike too much.... and even if I am not blood related, for seeing and feeling his suffering for so many years...

Mike sleeping problem it was old one, starting from J5 days, and worsening in years, becoming worse and worse... La Toya mentioned something in her book, describing how Mike was loud during nights, listening to music, being very active and practically getting asleep very late...
Also we know from various people that Mike called them at odd late hours.

Cecilia

You go with what you think...I go with what I've read from him as far back as the 80's (He has said on numerous occasions he barely slept...)
he said he barely slept then or as a child? whatever sleeping issues he had as a child or even as a young adult doesn't seem like it was as big of an issue as to later on in his life specifically when he had a tour coming up. It could have gotten worse over the years and in that case no one would know about it unless they lived with him or if they told him. The bottom line is no one should die because of a sleeping issue, it's not cancer or AIDS and can be delt with if you have the proper care which as we could see with Murray Michael didn't.

She obviously didn't know enough. She had to know of all the struggles her brother was publicly going through because we knew.. For the last 17 years or so MJ's life has been publicly played out with the allegations, the plastic surgery, the skin disease, the rumored losing the catalog and Neverland, the arrest and the charges. Did she take one minute to ask her brother if he was mentally ok? How was he handling all of that pressure and crap?

Did any of his family do anything? They had to know how much the allegations and charges devastated him. Did they think he just might need help both psychologically and personally?

Mike had some struggles because we saw them publicly what exactly did his family do to help him besides beg him to tour for their own bottom line? Janet out of all of them could've done something, but she did absolutely nothing. If you see your brother being publicly humiliated again and again and if you see that he's making poor choices and he had never done anything like that before, why not do something?? According to the whole damn family they 'knew' MJ was in trouble but they just sat by and watched him die.

Janet would go on talk shows of those who mocked and humiliated her brother without even caring how bad that looked..She did that for her own career. What is more important your family or a career? Instead of going on those shows Janet should've made a great effort not to do them or give them ratings at all, but like I said she didn't care.

It is just shameful.. now her brother is dead and she just laughs and giggles about how happy and delighted she is about her life. Who cares???

I mean your brother was killed and you're sitting up there laughing and giggling about how happy you are? Am I the only one that finds that inappropriate?

HOW ARE SUPPOSED TO KNOW??? you love asking questions that you either know the answer to and wana prentend to be lsot or you know none of us can answer because none of us are either Michael Jackson nor Janet Jackson.

Who cares? You cared enogh to watch after claiming you wouldn't. Her fans care, people who want to see Janet carry on her life care, her family and friends care. You just come off as bitter and upset that Janet is living. She doesn't laugh or giggle that her brother's dead but she should be able to feel good about herslef, find someone and be happy with her life. It's never healthy to remain depressed even if it's about a death, you have to move on. Moving on doesn't mean you don't care or your forget but you learn to live with the fact that the person you love is gone.

Last edited:
he said he barely slept then or as a child? whatever sleeping issues he had as a child or even as a young adult doesn't seem like it was as big of an issue as to later on in his life specifically when he had a tour coming up. It could have gotten worse over the years and in that case no one would know about it unless they lived with him or if they told him. The bottom line is no one should die because of a sleeping issue, it's not cancer or AIDS and can be delt with if you have the proper care which as we could see with Murray Michael didn't.

HOW ARE SUPPOSED TO KNOW??? you love asking questions that you either know the answer to and wana prentend to be lsot or you know none of us can answer because none of us are either Michael Jackson nor Janet Jackson.

Who cares? You cared enogh to watch after claiming you wouldn't. Her fans care, people who want to see Janet carry on her life care, her family and friends care. You just come off as bitter and upset that Janet is living. She doesn't laugh or giggle that her brother's dead but she should be able to feel good about herslef, find someone and be happy with her life. It's never healthy to remain depressed even if it's about a death, you have to move on. Moving on doesn't mean you don't care or your forget but you learn to live with the fact that the person you love is gone.

I agree.... At the end of the day we can't act like we do or don't really know what went on between the jacksons based off interviews. We can only assume and 98% of the time we will be wrong

The BOTTOMLINE that some Janet fans are not realizing or refusing to realize is that MJ fans are angry with Janet because she basically threw Michael under the bus DAYS?WEEKS after he died. She said that he was an addict "in denial" and that they did "interventions". Why would she do that when the media WANTED him to be an addict? Why would she do that when the man who MURDERED her brother WANTS Michael to be an addict so that he can get away with murder? Janet knows that Michael valued his privacy.Damn, she values her privacy and her ex-husband's privacy more than she values her murdered brother's privacy. There is no defense for what she said right after Michael's death and no excuses from her fans will make up for what she did. Now that she is on tour, releasing a book and not saying those things will NOT make up for what she said and her actions when Michael died. She is now sweet and coy when speaking of Michael; yet, soon after his death, she seemed spiteful, vindictive and did not have one good word to say about him. Has she changed her tune because she knows what we are saying about her? Has she changed her tune because she wants to sell books, tickets? Is she FINALLY having a conscience? IMO, the damage has been done and I will never forgive her for what she has done. Michael would never, in any circumstance, have done the same thing to her. It sickens me that her fans can easily overlook what she has done, when you would have eaten anyone else alive for doing the same thing.Hell, you would have been giving Michael death threats if he would have thrown Janet under the bus, as she did him. I agree with Stacy J that for her to say that she is the "happiest that she has ever been" and she is in a "good space right now" is not appropriate and downright callous. Could you imagine Michael saying that he was the happiest that he had ever been in his life if Janet had died and especially if she had been murdered? It's really amazing that Janet fans continue to give her a pass for the things that she has said since Michael's murder. Her fakery and her fans' excuses is nauseating.

Excellent post Butterflies and I totally agree.. I am so glad someone understands where I am coming from. I just find it highly inappropriate a month before Murray's trial for Ms. Jackson to be so high and happy and giggling and cooing.. It's just plain sickening. Her brother should be here today but because of Murray's actions he is not yet she acts as if she doesn't have a care in the world..

Just very cold and callous in my opinion and highly inappropriate.

The BOTTOMLINE that some Janet fans are not realizing or refusing to realize is that MJ fans are angry with Janet because she basically threw Michael under the bus DAYS?WEEKS after he died. She said that he was an addict "in denial" and that they did "interventions". Why would she do that when the media WANTED him to be an addict? Why would she do that when the man who MURDERED her brother WANTS Michael to be an addict so that he can get away with murder? Janet knows that Michael valued his privacy.Damn, she values her privacy and her ex-husband's privacy more than she values her murdered brother's privacy. There is no defense for what she said right after Michael's death and no excuses from her fans will make up for what she did. Now that she is on tour, releasing a book and not saying those things will NOT make up for what she said and her actions when Michael died. She is now sweet and coy when speaking of Michael; yet, soon after his death, she seemed spiteful, vindictive and did not have one good word to say about him. Has she changed her tune because she knows what we are saying about her? Has she changed her tune because she wants to sell books, tickets? Is she FINALLY having a conscience? IMO, the damage has been done and I will never forgive her for what she has done. Michael would never, in any circumstance, have done the same thing to her. It sickens me that her fans can easily overlook what she has done, when you would have eaten anyone else alive for doing the same thing.Hell, you would have been giving Michael death threats if he would have thrown Janet under the bus, as she did him. I agree with Stacy J that for her to say that she is the "happiest that she has ever been" and she is in a "good space right now" is not appropriate and downright callous. Could you imagine Michael saying that he was the happiest that he had ever been in his life if Janet had died and especially if she had been murdered? It's really amazing that Janet fans continue to give her a pass for the things that she has said since Michael's murder. Her fakery and her fans' excuses is nauseating.

Her first interview was months after MJ died, so where you get days from I don't know, and Janet fans get that that may anger some fans with what she said but thats her opinion, not fact she never once said MJ WAS an addict, just that she felt he had a problem, but theres no need for the extent some of you go to, saying she didn't love her own brother for example, when you know that is not the case, saying she didn't grieve because you didn't see her grieve, making comments about her laughing nearly 2 years after MJ has passed, she hasn't said one nice thing about MJ,some fans see only what they want to, thats what anger them. If you could honestly say to yourself that MJ would be happy with you saying all these things about Janet, whether she has said what she has said or not, theres something wrong.
Janet doesn't need to talk about MJ for sales, she has proved that by becoming one of the best selling artists of all time, without saying a word about him, unless asked, which she continues to do, unless asked, in what world would Janet saying things about MJ make people buy her tickets, bottom line is people will only buy her tickets if they are interested in her and her music.

Raz,

In Janet's own way she was calling her brother an addict.. Let's be real now.. You don't mention addictions, interventions and denials without implying drug addict and that's what she was doing..

Sure it's been almost 2 years but still there is no closure in her dead brother's case yet. There is a trial next month for her brother's killer so until that is over and resolved I would think there is nothing to be joyous about.

Maybe it's just me and how close I am to my family, but I would not be laughing and giggling and cooing knowing that my murdered brother has not received justice. There is nothing to laugh about.

The fact that she didn't grieve and went to work the day of the funeral basically demonstrates her feelings about her brother. It's very very sad and for that she has lost a lot of respect from a lot of people.

I'm not sure why she is trying to be nice now, because she surely wasn't a year ago and like Butterflies said she didn't say one nice thing about her brother. Piers had to bring up what a wonderful performer and how nice he was and what a great smile he had. Janet had not mentioned one nice thing about MJ since his death, so her doing so now in this interview seems very suspect to me. Her motive in saying he was very sweet and gentle is very questionable because she has said nothing like this over the past 20 months.

yes it her right and the family's right to speak about his death. they lost their son and brother . they have a right to speak about why they believe to why he isn't with them today period. if they believe his problems played a factor in death yes they do have a right to say that just as much as they have a right to blame Maurry.

^ And since the Jacksons do interviews to get across whatever they want to say to the public (especially the fans) then it's many of us right to ask for the facts and not speculation or half truths!

yes it her right and the family's right to speak about his death. they lost their son and brother . they have a right to speak about why they believe to why he isn't with them today period. if they believe his problems played a factor in death yes they do have a right to say that just as much as they have a right to blame Maurry.

Your post doesn't make sense. Yes, it is his family's right to speak about Michael's death. However, it is NOT their RIGHT to call him a drug addict (as Joe did). It is NOT their right to say that he was in denial and that they tried interventions( as Janet did to Oprah and Rachel Roberts.) What good does it do since Michael did not die from a self-induced overdose of drugs. He was MURDERED by Conrad Murray and Murray tried to cover up this
murder. The Jackson proclaiming Michael an "addict" is not the reason that he is not here and THAT'S what's making MJ fans angry. Acording to EVERYONE who was around Michael or worked with him, he was not an addict. According to the coroner's report( the report that EVERY OTHER deceased person's family goes by) Michael was NOT an addict. Therefore, how could the Jackson family proclaim that he was an addict when they released statements that they had never tried interventions. Don't forget this was the same family who was badgering Michael to do a FAMILY tour. IF he was such an addict as they proclaim, why would they badger him to do a tour with THEM? All you have to do is use common sense and see that what Janet, Joe, Rebbie, Randy and other members of the family are proclaiming doesn't make sense. You can bet if Michael had agreed to do a tour with the family, NONE of them would be saying these things. BTW,Janet respected her ex-husbands privacy more than she did her dead brother. Now, if you JJ fans can't see that, you really are just naive or insensitive.

Last edited:
Your post doesn't make sense. Yes, it is his family's right to speak about Michael's death. However, it is NOT their RIGHT to call him a drug addict (as Joe did). It is NOT their right to say that he was in denial and that they tried interventions( as Janet did to Oprah and Rachel Roberts.) What good does it do since Michael did not die from a self-induced overdose of drugs. He was MURDERED by Conrad Murray and Murray tried to cover up this
murder. The Jackson proclaiming Michael an "addict" is not the reason that he is not here and THAT'S what's making MJ fans angry. Acording to EVERYONE who was around Michael or worked with him, he was not an addict. According to the coroner's report( the report that EVERY OTHER deceased person's family goes by) Michael was NOT an addict. Therefore, how could the Jackson family proclaim that he was an addict when they released statements that they had never tried interventions. Don't forget this was the same family who was badgering Michael to do a FAMILY tour. IF he was such an addict as they proclaim, why would they badger him to do a tour with THEM? All you have to do is use common sense and see that what Janet, Joe, Rebbie, Randy and other members of the family are proclaiming doesn't make sense. You can bet if Michael had agreed to do a tour with the family, NONE of them would be saying these things. BTW,Janet respected her ex-husbands privacy more than she did her dead brother. Now, if you JJ fans can't see that, you really are just naive or insensitive.

SPEAK IT!!!! that has been the darn issue, why others choose to not see that and call MJ fans 'bitter' is beyond me.

Just saw the HLN interview, if you did'nt see it you did'nt miss much, she stuck to the script as expected. Some tid bits new, but for the most part, the same that you've all heard before.

The kicker though was when she was asked if she would tour with her brothers, bottomline AIN'T HAPPENING!!!!! and I was just amused at how ironic it all was given what Mr. Rowe wrote about her yelling at MJ because he would'nt agree to tour with them. Guess MJ was the key huh.

Last edited:
Just saw the HLN interview, if you did'nt see it you did'nt miss much, she stuck to the script as expected. Some tid bits new, but for the most part, the same that you've all heard before.

The kicker though was when she was asked if she would tour with her brothers, bottomline AIN'T HAPPENING!!!!! and I was just laughing at how ironic it all was given what Mr. Rowe wrote about her yelling at MJ becuase he would'nt agree to tour with them. Guess MJ was the key huh.
yup..I agree with ya,,Michael was the key..without him headlining...the brothers..got nothin. Janet will be coming near me on March15th.....hubby was like..do you want to go??....I was like.....BAAHAHAH.....not even if you gave me a ticket would I go to her show. NEVER happen.

Her first interview was months after MJ died, so where you get days from I don't know, and Janet fans get that that may anger some fans with what she said but thats her opinion, not fact she never once said MJ WAS an addict, just that she felt he had a problem, but theres no need for the extent some of you go to, saying she didn't love her own brother for example, when you know that is not the case, saying she didn't grieve because you didn't see her grieve, making comments about her laughing nearly 2 years after MJ has passed, she hasn't said one nice thing about MJ,some fans see only what they want to, thats what anger them. If you could honestly say to yourself that MJ would be happy with you saying all these things about Janet, whether she has said what she has said or not, theres something wrong.
Janet doesn't need to talk about MJ for sales, she has proved that by becoming one of the best selling artists of all time, without saying a word about him, unless asked, which she continues to do, unless asked, in what world would Janet saying things about MJ make people buy her tickets, bottom line is people will only buy her tickets if they are interested in her and her music.

You say that her first interview was months after Michael died. I don't think a FEW months after Michael died makes any difference in your excuse for what Janet said. She did an interview with my local radio station right after Michael died and REFUSED to even allow them to mention his name. The radio personalities were pretty upset because they stated that they only wanted to give their condolences. However, it was a short time later that she did the Rachel Roberts interview that was aired on NATIONAL TV and she was willing to answer Robert's invasive questions about Michael being an addict. Janet could have done the exact same thing that she did with my local radio station, she could have told Roberts that she would NOT answer any questions about Michael. She did not have to say that Mchael was "in denial". Roberts did not hold a gun to her head and FORCE her to say those things. Janet did it willingly and almost gleefullly. She did the same thing with Oprah. Oprah did not force Janet to say what she said. Janet did it AGAIN willfully and with no remorse. There was absolutley no reason for her to INVADE Michael's privacy. It didn't change the fact that he was MURDERED. It only gave the media AND the murderer an EXCUSE to accuse Michael of being an addict, when the FACTS point to him not being one. You JJ defenders think about those things before you wonder WHY we are so angry.

SPEAK IT!!!! that has been the darn issue, why others choose to not see that and call MJ fans 'bitter' is beyond me.

The kicker though was when she was asked if she would tour with her brothers, bottomline AIN'T HAPPENING!!!!! and I was just amused at how ironic it all was given what Mr. Rowe wrote about her yelling at MJ because he would'nt agree to tour with them. Guess MJ was the key huh.

yup..I agree with ya,,Michael was the key..without him headlining...the brothers..got nothin. Janet will be coming near me on March15th.....hubby was like..do you want to go??....I was like.....BAAHAHAH.....not even if you gave me a ticket would I go to her show. NEVER happen.

the ultimate irony. It took MJ dying for them to give up.

:clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping:

Bravo Butterflies :clapping:

I didn't see anything possitive in that intervew (I watched it complete yesterday) but the annecdote about giving dinners to homeless people, I bet must of us we didn't know that.
I saw more love form Paris and Katherine themselves than his "closet sibbling Janet."
I agree the Jacksons can talk about their loss because it's massive even for all of us but what I can't conceive it's lying, they're not respecting Michael as human being neither his legacy.
I consider to tell the truth and honouring Michael's legacy is part of our mission, things that they aren't doing at all but his children, that's why most of us are angry; it's not strange media could do those kind of things but his own family it's such a disgrace and dissapointment.
I can't believe either she respected more her ex-husban than his late brother, for **** sake. Michael could had tease her when they were little but he didn't hurt her physically or emotionaly. :nono: :( IMO I don't think she had his back.

His family ignores the autopsy report. That's the way it seems with the things they say. When they are in court do they reallly listen? Murray and his lawyers will use what his own family has said about him. Anybody that thinks they won't I think are in denial. As mentioned above they all have a choice in what they say. Nobody forces them. You would think they would watch what they say with the trial and everything coming up.

I think the public ignore the autopsy report too. I feel like people made up their minds about Michael. I don't know the Jackson family or Michael but strangers who met him for a few minutes make Michael look better than his own family. Michael had deep problems sleeping. This doctor didn't help and take care of him like he should have. Whatever issues Michael may have had have nothing to do what happened to him June 25.

I guess the problem may be that we expect too much from his family. I expect his family to put people in their places when they try to make Michael look bad. I expect to raise their voices when a tv show wants to re-enact his autopsy and stop it. I expect his family to protect him. Of course his family can talk about him. It's the things they choose to say and how they say it that is rubbing many the wrong way.

Maybe there is no right way. It is just frustrating to see Michael labelled this and that and nothing has been proven. I am glad Piers Morgan didn't focus on that and focused on good things. It was a nice to change to see. I wish others would follow his lead.

Last edited:
personally, I think Janet has been deeply jealous of Michael and is now relieved that he is not alive to overshadow her...this is my opinion...

I got news for her... Michael's legacy will choke her...RIP Mike.. we miss you

Back