Janet Jackson on Dateline - Sunday, Feb.13th

They called MJ a liar, that is what it all boils down too
It comes down to the fact that you are a liar with a hidden agenda. You hear what you want and you have already decided how you will interpret things, but maybe you just haven't learned how to fully comprehend complex situations yet.

The funny thing is that you are everything you claim janet to be. It's actually kind of pathetic seeing as you despise the woman but can't keep he roff of your mind.

:timer:

They may have not called MJ a liar but, they have rode it off as not being as bad as MJ have said it was! To me they have no right to say what MJ felt he went through! Like u said it's his body!

They may have not called MJ a liar but, they have rode it off as not being as bad as MJ have said it was! To me they have no right to say what MJ felt he went through! Like u said it's his body!
You are confusing the two,they said how THEY felt. They were asked about how they felt about Their father's punishment. If they didn't feel abused then they have that right the same as Michael who felt he did.

They never said the way MJ felt was wrong

You are confusing the two,they said how THEY felt. They were asked about how they felt about Their father's punishment. If they didn't feel abused then they have that right the same as Michael who felt he did.

LMAO! NO!

Look, I am not blind nor death! I have seen interviews with members of the Jackson family (Janet, Latoya and Jermaine) riding off MJ's comments as no big deal, that what happen to him as a child was not as bad as he said it was!

LMAO! NO!

Look, I am not blind nor death! I have seen interviews with members of the Jackson family (Janet, Latoya and Jermaine) riding off MJ's comments as no big deal, that what happen to him as a child was not as bad as he said it was!
I would hope you aren't death :lol:

What you just said doesn't mean they called Michael a liar, to them is wasn't as bad as Michael felt, so what? you are mad at them because they don't feel exactly like Michael did, that's kinda silly when you think about it. Michael and his siblings talked about how they felt about their father's punishment and none of us were there so all anyone can do is take it or leave it.

I would hope you aren't death :lol:

What you just said doesn't mean they called Michael a liar, to them is wasn't as bad as Michael felt, so what? you are mad at them because they don't feel exactly like Michael did, that's kinda silly when you think about it. Michael and his siblings talked about how they felt about their father's punishment and none of us were there so all anyone can do is take it or leave it.

Oh brother...:smilerolleyes: I already said they may have not have called MJ a liar, but, they downplayed what Joesph DID TO HIM! They should not speak on what Joe did to MJ in particular! Get it now?! lol

Oh brother...:smilerolleyes: I already said they may have not have called MJ a liar, but, they downplayed what Joesph DID TO HIM! They should not speak on what Joe did to MJ in particular! Get it?!
:rolleyes: tell the reporters not to ask them how THEY felt because that would imply that they could express THEIR opinions, get it ...probably not :lol:

:rolleyes: tell the reporters not to ask them how THEY felt because that would imply that they could express THEIR opinions, get it ...probably not :lol:

Yea, let's blame the reporters for their bad attempts to save face!:rofl:

Trying to desperately cover up what Joe did to save their family image! Yet, some have come out claiming the same things MJ did! HA!

Trying to desperately cover up what Joe did to save their family image! Yet, some have come out claiming the same things MJ did! HA!

Why would i want to cover up Joe he's not my father nor is he my friend :lol: BTW I didn't even give my opinion on Joe's actions i just corrected you own what Michael's siblings said. Comprehension is key.

Are you just now realizing janet mentioned her father? Janet didn't put him on blast, she didn't reveal anything we didn't know. Michael said the same exact things about 8 years ago.

Michael mentioned MANY years ago that Joe did not want them to call him "dad". Janet has also mentioned the same thing. This revelation is nothing new in her book.

LMAO! NO!

You can bet they are not going to contradict Janet now. Its fine for them to say it wasn't bad for them but don't say how it was for MJ.

Last year when talking about Michael Joe was just a strict parent now all of the sudden it was abuse?

The thing about Janet and her answers to questions about Michael is that she sometimes acts like there is no filter on what comes out of her mouth concerning him but she was quickly refuse to answer certain questions about herself. It doesn't matter if she was on Oprah promoting a movie; that doesn't mean that she has to answer vaguely any and all issues regarding her brother.

I will say this when it comes to Janet. I'm not denying that she could have experienced self-esteem issues; she is human. But, based on certain things that she has said, I don't take things out of her mouth without questions. In some regards, it is like Lisa Marie, who spent years saying one thing about Michael yet when she tells the truth about what really went on, she slips in about this supposed last conversation between the two of them. I couldn't say that I bought the whole thing because it could very well have just been her spin once again versus the truth. At this point, I hold what Janet says in the same way. She has an act for the media. She did it when talking about trying to convince Michael to do the family tour; she would give the coy act of not saying which brother when everyone knew it was Michael. She does it when people ask how Michael's children are doing and she answers about how all of her nieces and nephews are as if she can't figure out that people are asking about those three because they are the ones whose father recently died.

One thing that I don't get. If all of this hurt her so much, then why does she readily point out with a big grin how she is still called "Dunk" by her family. Why did she not ask for that to stop?

Brilliant Post! Everything you said was on point. Btw, I also wonder why Janet has ALWAYS acted as if the family nickname "Dunk" was not a problem to her. Why does she have a problem with it NOW that Michael is gone and she has a book and tour to PROMOTE. Her fakeness is overwhelming!

Actually they did. They said he interpreted it wrong and defended their father's parenting style.

When did they supposedly say this??? I've heard them say that MJ felt it was abuse and that they felt different. I do remembering them say that Joe did what he did to keep them out of trouble.

Brilliant Post! Everything you said was on point. Btw, I also wonder why Janet has ALWAYS acted as if the family nickname "Dunk" was not a problem to her. Why does she have a problem with it NOW that Michael is gone and she has a book and tour to PROMOTE. Her fakeness is overwhelming!

When she was younger it was a problem, as she got older it wasn't being, she didn't mind called that.
Last year when talking about Michael Joe was just a strict parent now all of the sudden it was abuse?

Where did she state it was abuse??

You can bet they are not going to contradict Janet now. Its fine for them to say it wasn't bad for them but don't say how it was for MJ.
Nobody ever had a problem with how it was for MJ. We all know how he felt and has never dismissed that. We were pointing out that they felt different about their upbringing. We never said MJ was wrong for the way he felt. It was others saying that about Janet.

I just want the media to stop being negative on Michael. They don't care what Jermaine and the other brothers said or did. Just Michael and then it gets twisted and such. Nobody had their character criticised more than Michael did. Everyone has their issues but he kept going and was looking forward to the future when his life was taken from him. Nobody says Janet can't write a book. If she has been planning this for a long time then she finished it. She is aware that the interest is with Michael and no offense to the other brothers. The media take things out of context all the time and she knows that.

I agree. The problem that I have with Janet's "revelations" is that she would NEVER have done this if Michael was alive to defend himself. She is a COWARD. She is also a HYPOCRITE. Not once did she ever answer any questions about her cheating, drug addicted (heroin addict) husband, Rene Elizondo. She didn't even answer questions about her OTHER drug-addicted husband, James Debarge. Yet, she says things about Michael that she knows will appease the media and haters alike. It's all about RESPECT. Something that every family gives their loved ones who have passed on. Neither Janet, Joe and other Jackson Family members have given Michael the respect that he deserves. EVERYONE, including Janet fans, know that Michael would never have said the things that Janet has said if she had passed on before he did. He would say nothing to respect her and that is a FACT. Yet, Janet fans continue with all of the lame a.s.s. EXCUSES to defend her and that is the very reason that she knows that she can get away with it. She knows that the media will kiss her ass because she is saying what they want to hear-negativity about Michael. She is using him to promote herself, as she always has.

I agree. The problem that I have with Janet's "revelations" is that she would NEVER have done this if Michael was alive to defend himself. She is a COWARD. She is also a HYPOCRITE. Not once did she ever answer any questions about her cheating, drug addicted (heroin addict) husband, Rene Elizondo. She didn't even answer questions about her OTHER drug-addicted husband, James Debarge. Yet, she says things about Michael that she knows will appease the media and haters alike. It's all about RESPECT. Something that every family gives their loved ones who have passed on. Neither Janet, Joe and other Jackson Family members have given Michael the respect that he deserves. EVERYONE, including Janet fans, know that Michael would never have said the things that Janet has said if she had passed on before he did. He would say nothing to respect her and that is a FACT. Yet, Janet fans continue with all of the lame a.s.s. EXCUSES to defend her and that is the very reason that she knows that she can get away with it. She knows that the media will kiss her ass because she is saying what they want to hear-negativity about Michael. She is using him to promote herself, as she always has.

Janet has said that he teased her when he was alive. I don't know what MJ would have said if he was in her situation.. But I don't think he would have said much because he really dent give interview. Yea you're right she didnt talk about her past husbands but I can't tell you why she didn't and I'm not gonna act like I know either.. But I don't think she is saying what she is saying about him to please the media or anyone else. I highly doubt she cares what we think about what she says.

Why would i want to cover up Joe he's not my father nor is he my friend :lol: BTW I didn't even give my opinion on Joe's actions i just corrected you own what Michael's siblings said. Comprehension is key.

WTH?:mello:

Sorry, Ur misinterpreting me!:doh: I was talking about the Jacksons!

"Their" was meaning the Jacksons!

This is what I said!

Originally Posted by bluetopez

Trying to desperately cover up what Joe did to save their family image!
Yet, some have come out claiming the same things MJ did! HA!
Hopefully u get me now? I was talking about them!

And let me also add that Jermaine said before that MJ was to young to remember what Joe did to him! Again downplaying the hell out of what MJ said Joe did TO HIM!

Latoya said the same thing once on the view!

Last edited:
An interview with Janet from 2001 where she talks about how she suffered in silence while growing up, that she never talked to anyone about her pain. She says in the interview that she recently has started to get to know her father, she says it starts with forgiveness and she learned that by Michael. She talks about them missing out on their childhood and what an amazing dad Michael is and that he raises his children differently than he was raised.

Skip to 3:30 where she talks about this.

[youtube]bUykD_iMXaQ[/youtube]

I wonder if Joe really realize what he actually did to his children and how his actions affected them terribely.

Actually they did. They said he interpreted it wrong and defended their father's parenting style.

yes they did. If they can tell a bold faced lie like this, makes you question EVERYTHING else

I pointed out the hypocrisy earlier.

Not long ago she refused to answer MJ questions...But now, obviously, she needs his name to sell whatever crap she's trying to sell.

An interview with Janet from 2001 where she talks about how she suffered in silence while growing up, that she never talked to anyone about her pain. She says in the interview that she recently has started to get to know her father, she says it starts with forgiveness and she learned that by Michael. She talks about them missing out on their childhood and what an amazing dad Michael is and that he raises his children differently than he was raised.

Skip to 3:30 where she talks about this.

[youtube]bUykD_iMXaQ[/youtube]

I wonder if Joe really realize what he actually did to his children and how his actions affected them terribely.

A drug addict..a great father? More Jackson lies.

A drug addict..a great father? More Jackson lies.

where did she ever say he was a bad father?!?!?! It's some fans who feel that just because family members think MJ had a problem, that he was a bad person or father. Fans are saying that, not the family. Stop trying to make your words theirs.

F.Y.I. saw on CNN just now, Piers Morgan has an interview with Janet airing on Tuesday, February 15th.

BTW....why are some people intentionally coming here to argue with MJ fans and then running over to a Janet board to complain about MJJC and how delusional MJ fans are? whats the purpose of that? stop it.

where did she ever say he was a bad father?!?!?! It's some fans who feel that just because family members think MJ had a problem, that he was a bad person or father. Fans are saying that, not the family. Stop trying to make your words theirs.

Chanel05....where are you getting this from? I've never heard any MJ fan express any such thing or is it Janet fans you're talking about?

Last edited:
With Piers Morgan? Interesting. Does she know what she is getting herself into? Let's put it this way, he spent years as an editor in the tabloid world, he knows who has been selling stories and approaching the tabloids over the years with stories on Michael. Maybe Piers will point out a thing or two to her.

F.Y.I. saw on CNN just now, Piers Morgan has an interview with Janet airing on Tuesday, February 15th.

BTW....why are some people intentionally coming here to argue with MJ fans and then running over to a Janet board to complain about MJJC and how delusional MJ fans are? whats the purpose of that? stop it.

Chanel05....where are you getting this from? I've never heard any MJ fan express any such thing or is it Janet fans you're talking about?

no one intentionally come here to argue with mj fans.. we came here for the same reason everyone else is.. n please, the poster stated that above, thats why i said it..
"A drug addict..a great father? More Jackson lies."
basiclly they are saying that her calling him a drug addict and a great father doesnt mix... that since she thinks he is an addict that she cant call him a good father also. n the poster stated she was lying.
many times before people have said that janet called him a drug addict and they insiuated that she/family means that he is a bad person/father. i dont have to make up stuff.

How many times....personal attacks/bullying will not be tolerated. Just seriously, get a grip.

Well, for me I see clearly what the Jacksons are saying! They don't have to say it bluntly for me to get their insinuations! Their are ways of speaking that get the message across and they do it clearly! If others don't see it or don't want to see it, then fine! lol

Back