Janet suffers from Insomnia

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why is it ironic? Last time I checked, Janet and Michael really were two different people haha!

Reading through this thread makes me want to cry. Guessing if Michael had insomnia or not. He did and look what happened. Why didn't janet bring this up when she knows that Michael had his own problem with this? I don't understand.

*sigh* Here we go again....let's blame the Jacksons for Michael's death. Seriously guys, Janet was busy with her own life, and Michael was busy with his. I don't think they got to see each other a lot, and I think Michael had a knack for appearing to people that he was okay. I personally think he was the type of person to not bother other people with his problems or worries, and if the most recent articles are anything to go by, I don't think he had a lot of contact with his family in the last 5 years or so anyway.

It's not about blame. All the things people say about Michael no one stops and says " he really had a serious sleeping problem and that must have been rough on him to try using something like propofol". His sister had similar issues and people like her and will listen to her and people can understand what was going on with Michael. Maybe he didn't tell them much or see them over the years but it's something she can relate too. I hope people can understand what I am trying to say. I can try to explain better but it's hard on a computer.

It's not about blame. All the things people say about Michael no one stops and says " he really had a serious sleeping problem and that must have been rough on him to try using something like propofol". His sister had similar issues and people like her and will listen to her and people can understand what was going on with Michael. Maybe he didn't tell them much or see them over the years but it's something she can relate too.

And this has been my argument since day one after Michael's passing, but fans don't seem to take notice of this or automatically think he's an addict. I think this is what the family has been trying to say in their interviews too, but its come across the wrong way.

And this has been my argument since day one after Michael's passing, but fans don't seem to take notice of this or automatically think he's an addict. I think this is what the family has been trying to say in their interviews too, but its come across the wrong way.

I think about it a lot. He just wanted to get some sleep and that must have been hard on him. I feel like that point gets lost in all of this.

I understand what you mean about statements coming across in the wrong way. And just thinking about this now is making me come close to breaking down and crying. I never even met Michael and his death has turned my life upside down. I still can't believe he's gone. Not a day goes by that I don't think about him. This is still so unbelievable. It hurts. It really hurts.

Why is it ironic? Last time I checked, Janet and Michael really were two different people haha!
Because it is, to me it is! I know what I meant and I don't want to turn this old thread into the other ones (even though I see u are trying to) So I leave it at that!

Yea u because some of us can't even state an opinion without u trying to defend the Jacksons, u need to accept that some don't feel the same way u do about them and move on!

No, you can't state your opinion without dragging them through the mud and insulting them. I don't believe in insulting people, or calling them names or whatever. I don't believe in judging unless you know the full story, which we DON'T. And even when I do find out the full story, I'm not going to judge someone harshly for being in a situation that I haven't been in before. We're all human, we all deserve love and understanding even when we make mistakes. I wouldn't want people calling me names when I do something wrong, so I won't do it to others, especially those which I do not know in real life.

I agree with the above ... poeple need to cut it out with judging MICHAELS FAMILY .. they are his FAMILY. They know him. You don't. Every family has its flaws, but he still loved them. I doubt he'd like to know his fans invent this garbage about his family, the same way the media invented garbage about him.

No, you can't state your opinion without dragging them through the mud and insulting them. I don't believe in insulting people, or calling them names or whatever. I don't believe in judging unless you know the full story, which we DON'T. And even when I do find out the full story, I'm not going to judge someone harshly for being in a situation that I haven't been in before. We're all human, we all deserve love and understanding even when we make mistakes. I wouldn't want people calling me names when I do something wrong, so I won't do it to others, especially those which I do not know in real life.

When I comment on an issue Jackson related or not I make sure I have enough information on the subject to state what I feel about it! So I stand by my posts! See this is my way and u have yours! So stop trying to tell people how to think and write is annoying as hell!

....And you've completely ignored my point, which was that you can have an opinion without insulting others and the Jacksons. I'm not telling anybody how to write anything, I'm just saying that you don't need to be negative in order to express your opinion. I don't agree with everything the Jacksons have done, but I'm not going to sit here behind a computer and insult the heck out of them because my life is apparently more perfect than theirs. Like I said, nobody is perfect. I don't believe in judging, especially when it involves issues that I don't know the full story about. We're not the Jacksons, we didn't know Michael.

....And you've completely ignored my point,which was that you can have an opinion without insulting others and the Jacksons. I'm not telling anybody how to write anything, I'm just saying that you don't need to be negative in order to express your opinion. I don't agree with everything the Jacksons have done, but I'm not going to sit here behind a computer and insult the heck out of them because my life is apparently more perfect than theirs. Like I said, nobody is perfect. I don't believe in judging, especially when it involves issues that I don't know the full story about. We're not the Jacksons, we didn't know Michael.

WTF...I love how you contradicted urself! LMFAO Whatever disco!

Um? I wish your post made sense, but it doesn't. Also, there's this thing called a full stop. It's useful to end sentences with it rather than an exclamation mark. Tip of the day!

(Also another handy tip: you bolded my sarcasm.)

Oh, can we please just agree to disagree!!!!!! This is not necessary!

My opinion: It is very sad to read this thread. It is very sad. There has been things going on in the background that fans could not possibly know about. We might have heard about them from a whisper that was spoken and then disappeared into the air and forgotten until we find ourselves in a situation like this. Who knows how much pressure he has been through his whole life. How much has been weighing on him that he felt like he HAD to do, because he had no choice. So many things thrust upon him, and things he put upon himself, that must have made it very difficult to function, like sleeping.
:sigh: It's very hearbreaking to read. Oh, Michael!

Reading through this thread makes me want to cry. Guessing if Michael had insomnia or not. He did and look what happened. Why didn't janet bring this up when she knows that Michael had his own problem with this? I don't understand.

Well, didnt janet say she didnt know he had trouble sleeping?

*sigh* I could say some stuff here but I'm just going to leave it. This is all just too exhausting after a while.

Um? I wish your post made sense, but it doesn't. Also, there's this thing called a full stop. It's useful to end sentences with it rather than an exclamation mark. Tip of the day!

(Also another handy tip: you bolded my sarcasm.)

I feel the same about u!

Again Stop telling people what to do!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm not sure insomnia is solely caused by stress. When Janet spoke about this issue I was battling with it and have for years. I tried to reach out to her about this issue. In any case you would think that it would make one more sensitive to MJ not less. It should have been at the forefront of her interviews about MJs death

If Janet knows the crippling effects of Insomnia personally, why has she never talked about Mike's sever case when questions about his drug usage are posed to her? I just don't understand his family sometimes...

If Janet knows the crippling effects of Insomnia personally, why has she never talked about Mike's sever case when questions about his drug usage are posed to her? I just don't understand his family sometimes...

I believe she stated that she did not know he had sleeping issues! o_O

Funny...because I'm just a fan yet, I always knew he did! But, what can some expect when the family ignore the autopsy report, just like some fans do.

That's enough of this in here. Despite the fact that calling MJ an addict is against the rules of the board, it is off topic to the discussion here. Way off topic! I don't want to have to tell you this again. An addict is an addict so don't try and finagle your way around the meaning of the word. If that is not what you mean, then please go research exactly what you are trying to say (the proper word for what you mean) and you will find that you are understood much better. But, until you do, please do not post about that again on this board since it has been proven he was not an addict. Why do I keep having to ask people to do this? What do you not understand about this request?

And, the member would not have harped on that if it was not mentioned by another member. This member was clearly baited on the subject. So stop that as well.

This thread has been here since 2007. It was resurrected for 2 days and is now tettering on ruination because some people can't agree to disagree. How sad! There is a difference between disagree with what someone does based on their actions and being overly judgmental and critical. If you are looking for a place where people ignore what some Jacksons have done just to keep peace, you will be sorely disappointed. However, we keep asking members to please watch your tone when posting about the family.

We are not asking everyone to agree, but we at least expect civility.

I'm not sure insomnia is solely caused by stress. When Janet spoke about this issue I was battling with it and have for years. I tried to reach out to her about this issue. In any case you would think that it would make one more sensitive to MJ not less. It should have been at the forefront of her interviews about MJs death

And thats exactly my views on the subject.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back