Janet's best song of the last decade is....

What is Janets best single of the last decade?

• Doesn't Really Matter

Votes: 7 21.2%
  • All For You

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Somebody To Call My Lover

Votes: 6 18.2%
  • Son Of A Gun

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Just A Little While

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • I Want You

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • All Night (Don't Stop)

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • R&B Junkie

• Call On Me

• So Excited

• With U

• Feedback

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Rock With U

• Luv

• Make Me

• Nothing

• Other

• Total voters

raz2911

Proud Member
It hasn't been her most successful decade, but she has had some great songs, and I just wondered what you guys would say is your favourite.

I would have to say that my favourite song of Janet's is between Feedback and her newest song 'Nothing'. I'de have to go with Feedback, great song to dance too :)

Last edited:
I chose Somebody To Call My Lover (it's someone, btw, not somebody :p), though I also like All Nite (Don't Stop). Both are great, groovy songs. I like the summer vibe of STCML, makes me smile whenever I listen to it :)

I chose Somebody To Call My Lover (it's someone, btw, not somebody :p), though I also like All Nite (Don't Stop). Both are great, groovy songs. I like the summer vibe of STCML, makes me smile whenever I listen to it :)

:lol: I just noticed that myself, don't know why I wrote somebody instead of someone, my mistake :blush:

I like I want you but i voted for Doesn't Really Matter :) I wish she would have released China Love or Take Care.

Well, I voted for Just A Little While :p Don't really know why, I just like it. I don't know why so many Janet fans think it shouldn't even have been released :bugeyed

I chose Doesn't Really Matter because I believe it is one of the most truthful songs she has ever written in the last decade besides Nothing. The song is what love should be about. :)

Feedback

Closely followed by Can't B Good.

Discipline was a strong record and deserved to be a big comeback album for her.

Either All For You or Can't Be Good for me

Back