Janet’s Rock Witchu Tour [All threads merged]

Re: OMG! Janet begins tour rehearsals, says tour will go to Europe

I've seen her a few times.... I must say after Michael she was probably my next fave person to see in concert :yes: I'll be going :D That's if she comes to London :lol: but im sure she most likely will :)

I don't get it, this is completely the opposite of what we've been reading in the other thread- being that the record company wasn't supporting her and there for there was no promotions and no tour....

I ain't complainin' tho!!!

I don't get it, this is completely the opposite of what we've been reading in the other thread- being that the record company wasn't supporting her and there for there was no promotions and no tour....

I ain't complainin' tho!!!

In the orginal interview on sohh.com she was talking about why she didn' promote her album in europe, billboard I guess mis interrupted as her not brining her tour to europe than other media outlet picked it up as her not touring in europe.

I will be going to see her in Las Vegas just so happens I will arrive there on the day of her concert what a considence YAY :D :D. I have wanted to see her live since 2001. Got tickets for her concert in London then but she cancelled :( and I really want to see her this time around. Makes up for the cancelled Prince concert I was due to attend last Monday,

Last edited:

tbh id be surprised if she makes it to europe etc. whos funding the tour?

Please come to Spain!!!

to janet,

please come to london.

thankyou

yes yes yes Great I wanna go ;) when are the Tickets Available?

Janet coming to EUROPE!!!! YESS!!!! She'll be in London 100% then!!

I have merged all the threads concerning Janet's next tour, hence the first couple of pages may look like a mess :D

thanks sharon its gonna be intresting then considering whats happened with the album are live nation gonna charge big money like with madonna cause if they do janets just gonna end up cancelling shows like the last tour. its gonna be really intresting to see what happens.because of the such bad album sales it will be intresting to see how many ppl actually wanna see her perform but dont care enough to buy the album. i guess the price of tickets will decide to a large element that

Re: Janet’s Rock Witchu Tour [All threads merged]

I hope she comes to arizona

janet is coming to toronto on sept 28 08 i can't wait but i know i'm not going to see her
cause i have promblem call IBS so i have to run to bathroom all the time :cry:

When will we know when she's going to Europe and where?

i hope this helps if not i'll try to look for more tour dates o.k :)

September

Event Date Venue Tickets
Janet Jackson September 10, 2008 GM Place
Vancouver, BC View Tickets
Janet Jackson September 13, 2008 Oracle Arena
Oakland, CA View Tickets
Janet Jackson September 17, 2008
Wednesday 8:00 PM Staples Center
Los Angeles, CA View Tickets
Janet Jackson September 19, 2008
Friday 8:00 PM Mandalay Bay Hotel Events Center
Las Vegas, NV View Tickets
Janet Jackson September 20, 2008 San Diego Sports Arena
San Diego, CA View Tickets
Janet Jackson September 25, 2008 Allstate Arena
Rosemont, IL View Tickets
Janet Jackson September 27, 2008 Palace Of Auburn Hills
Auburn Hills, MI View Tickets
Janet Jackson September 28, 2008
Sunday 7:30 PM Air Canada Centre
Toronto, ON View Tickets
Janet Jackson September 29, 2008 Bell Centre
Montreal, QC View Tickets
October

Event Date Venue Tickets
Janet Jackson October 1, 2008
Wednesday 7:30 PM TD Banknorth Garden
Boston, MA View Tickets
Janet Jackson October 2, 2008
Thursday 8:00 PM Wachovia Center
Philadelphia, PA View Tickets
Janet Jackson October 4, 2008 Greensboro Coliseum
Greensboro, NC View Tickets
Janet Jackson October 5, 2008
Sunday 8:00 PM Philips Arena
Atlanta, GA View Tickets
Janet Jackson October 7, 2008
Tuesday 7:30 PM BankAtlantic Center
Fort Lauderdale, FL View Tickets
Janet Jackson October 15, 2008 Verizon Center-DC
Washington, DC View Tickets
Janet Jackson October 17, 2008
Friday 7:30 PM Izod Center
East Rutherford, NJ View Tickets
Janet Jackson October 21, 2008 Toyota Center
Houston, TX View Tickets
Janet Jackson October 22, 2008
Wednesday 7:30 PM American Airlines Center-TX
Dallas, TX View Tickets

Above is a complete Janet Jackson tour schedule. TickCo Premium Seating has the largest selection of premium Janet Jackson tickets online.

Have a question about which tickets to buy? Please feel free to call us toll free at 800-279-4444. Our experienced sales representatives will be happy to assist you.

TickCo Premium Seating is an independent company that buys and sells Janet Jackson tickets. Any trademarked terms that appear on this page are used for descriptive purposes only.

Janet is gonna be on fire.
It would be awesome is Michael was a surprise guest at one of the shows.
Janet and Michael on one Stage would be electric!
Anywho, Janet is a raw performer. Her shows are almost always electrifying.
I doubt I can go, but have a great time, anyone who goes!

DAMN no ARIZONA dates?? oh wel..

maybe in Sept. I'll get a chance to go to cali.. I'll try to work it durring her time there.

Janet asks Donatella Versace to create tour costumes

June 24, 2008

Janet Love has learnt that Janet has asked designed Donatella Versace to create costumes for her upcoming Rock Witchu Tour.

uomovogue1.jpg

This tour is going to be crazy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

thanks sharon its gonna be intresting then considering whats happened with the album are live nation gonna charge big money like with madonna cause if they do janets just gonna end up cancelling shows like the last tour. its gonna be really intresting to see what happens.because of the such bad album sales it will be intresting to see how many ppl actually wanna see her perform but dont care enough to buy the album. i guess the price of tickets will decide to a large element that

The price of tickets for the show varies from 55 US Dollars to 150 dollars and there is also VIP seating for 1,000 dollars but I going the really cheap tickets I am not going to pay over 100 to see Janet either thats just too much.

http://www.nydailynews.com/gossip/2008/0...._jackson_f.html

Tour de force could help Janet Jackson flog 'Discipline'

Wednesday, June 25th 2008

Madonna's ticket sales may have gotten off to a slow start, but Janet Jackson's are doing fine, claims Live Nation, their concert-tour company.

Jackson is hitting the road to promote her latest CD, "Discipline," which has moved just 392,000 copies. Even with changes in the music biz, that's less than half what it should have sold. In a further bid to keep her name in the headlines, the pop star has announced plans to star in a reality show.

Jackson blames the album's poor showing on her new label, Island Def Jam, where she fled with boyfriend Jermaine Dupri after leaving Virgin when her CD "20 Y.O." tanked. The breast-bearing singer says that Island isn't promoting the CD - her first without producers Jimmy Jam and Terry Lewis.

Could it be the reviews? Giving "Discipline" a grade of C- in Entertainment Weekly, Margeaux Wilson called Jackson's X-rated lyrics "creepy" and tells her, at age 41, to "drop the nympho shtick instead of competing with the Beyoncés and Rihannas." A source told us that when label bigs heard the album, they did decide to promote ... Mariah Carey.

But hopes are still high for Jackson's tour at Live Nation, where the chairman shoeleathered last week after criticism that he was paying stars too much for the return. She's a tour record-breaker, having grossed more than $100 million in her career.

So why is Jackson apparently selling well while only half of the seats at Madonna's L.A. show have been sold? Her tickets are cheaper than Madonna's, ranging from $46 to $126 at the Izod Center in New Jersey, for example, where Jackson performs Oct. 17. And unlike Madonna, who almost always favors her new material in shows, Jackson is willing to do the fan-favorite hits.

"We're very happy with the ticket sales," said a Live Nation spokesman. "She hasn't complained about us. Thank God."

Last edited:

Here's a cleaned up, reader friendly itenerary lol. Thanks for posting rockstar. :D

September

Vancouver, BC- GM Place
September 10, 2008 Wednesday

Oakland, CA-Oracle Arena
September 13, 2008 Saturday

Los Angeles, CA-Staples Center
September 17, 2008 Wednesday

Las Vegas, NV-Mandalay Bay Hotel Events Center
September 19, 2008 Friday

San Diego, CA-San Diego Sports Arena
September 20, 2008

Rosemont, IL-Allstate Arena
September 25, 2008 Thursday

Auburn Hills, MI-Palace Of Auburn Hills
September 27, 2008 Saturday

Toronto, ON-Air Canada Centre
September 28, 2008 Sunday

Montreal, QC-Bell Centre
September 29, 2008 Monday

October

Boston, MA-TD Banknorth Garden
October 1, 2008 Wednesday

Philadelphia, PA-Wachovia Center
October 2, 2008 Thursday

Greensboro, NC-Greensboro Coliseum
October 4, 2008 Saturday

Atlanta, GA-Philips Arena
October 5, 2008 Sunday

Fort Lauderdale, FL-BankAtlantic Center
October 7, 2008 Tuesday

Washington, DC-Verizon Center
October 15, 2008 Wednesday

East Rutherford, NJ-Izod Center
October 17, 2008 Friday

Houston, TX-Toyota Center
October 21, 2008 Tuesday

Dallas, TX-American Airlines Center
October 22, 2008 Wednesday

:punk:

Re: Janet's U.S AND European Tour?!?!

I dont really understand these rumors!!! I mean why dont they just leave all The Jacksons ALONE!!!!

I know. Its just jealousy. Some are so threatened by the Jackson's success they feel the need
to try and start negative rumors. Screw them haters... The jacksons are UNTOUCHABLE baby! ;)

The price of tickets for the show varies from 55 US Dollars to 150 dollars and there is also VIP seating for 1,000 dollars but I going the really cheap tickets I am not going to pay over 100 to see Janet either thats just too much.

yeha the usa prices gives you an idea but everything over here costs double the amount so wont surprise me if the tickets cost way more than just going by the exchange rate. i remember her shows that they cancelled they wanted £40 for the tickets and thats a good 7 years or so ago

I hope she'll come to France I've never attended to one of her show..so it would be great !

Nice to hear that a fashion design is gonna going to do the tour clothes

janet is coming to toronto on sept 28 08 i can't wait but i know i'm not going to see her
cause i have promblem call IBS so i have to run to bathroom all the time :cry:
aawww sweetie. You should google natural cure fore IBS. I know there are plenty of natural foods and herbs you can use to get rid or treat IBS. I think aloe vera and coconut oil are some but I can't remember off the top of my head. I do alot of searching on google (for healthy and natural food cures) and I see alot of stuff that can help with that but always over looked it since that's not a problem for me.

what are your eating habits like? Do you exercise? Do you get plenty of fiber? Do you drink plenty of water.

But please do go head over to google and type in "Natural cure IBS." You might could see her if you act now. I will search for you too when I have some time.
I am gonna PM you soon :better:

Back