Jem And The Holograms

Travis

Proud Member
This is the music of Jem and the Holograms, from the popular 1980's animated series, Jem. If anyone likes this and is interested in more then I will upload the rest of the music, such as Jem's rival band, The Misfits, etc. Let me know! ;)

JemAndTheHolograms.jpg

Jem And The Holograms

Last edited:
^ thank you. I love Jem. So many wonderful memories.

T4P

I love Jem as well. I actually went to the website you told us about and joined. So now when I get a chance I got here and listen to Jem. You are still so awesome!

I love Jem as well. I actually went to the website you told us about and joined. So now when I get a chance I got here and listen to Jem. You are still so awesome!

Cool! You should give this a download so you can listen to the music whenever you want. Plus it's nicer because I sorted the songs by artist. If you guys want them, I'll upload the rest later.

I never visit this section, first time I come here in ages and look what I find!

Thanks so much for the upload Travis! I've always loved JATH and the music from it.

"Mu-sic is ma-gic! Nothing can compare... Everybody starts to rock, when music's in the aaaaaaiiir! Music is maaaaaagic!"

Oh and "We're makin' mischief, we're makin' mischief, ma-king miiiischief, and we're getting into trouble! We've almost gone berseeeeeeerk, doin' all this dirty woooooork!"

Gosh I could go on for hours lol. Ah the memories, my childhood hero...

Several years ago I used to visit the Jem Unlimited site that had pretty much all the tracks sorted by band and everything, that's where I had downloaded a few songs, but I lost most of them in hard-drive crashes along the way...

Have you checked out some of Britta Philips' "real life" music? It's completely different from the Jem days (seems she was never too proud of her voiceover work for some reason) but enjoyable nonetheless. I quite like "You turn my head around" and "Nightnurse".

Here's The Misfits album:

TheMisfits.jpg

The Misfits

The Stingers album:

TheStingers.jpg

The Stingers

This album contains duets between Jem, The Misfits, and The Stingers plus songs by various characters from the animated series.

JemAndFriends.jpg

Jem And Friends

P.S. I created all the album covers for iTunes use (thought some may enjoy that).

I never visit this section, first time I come here in ages and look what I find!

Thanks so much for the upload Travis! I've always loved JATH and the music from it.

"Mu-sic is ma-gic! Nothing can compare... Everybody starts to rock, when music's in the aaaaaaiiir! Music is maaaaaagic!"

Oh and "We're makin' mischief, we're makin' mischief, ma-king miiiischief, and we're getting into trouble! We've almost gone berseeeeeeerk, doin' all this dirty woooooork!"

Gosh I could go on for hours lol. Ah the memories, my childhood hero...

Several years ago I used to visit the Jem Unlimited site that had pretty much all the tracks sorted by band and everything, that's where I had downloaded a few songs, but I lost most of them in hard-drive crashes along the way...

Have you checked out some of Britta Philips' "real life" music? It's completely different from the Jem days (seems she was never too proud of her voiceover work for some reason) but enjoyable nonetheless. I quite like "You turn my head around" and "Nightnurse".

I used to visit that site too. However, these songs are the best quality I've ever heard. As perfect as perfect it gets.

Yes, I've checked out Britta's music. It's not too bad but I'm not gonna lie, I love her work as Jem the most.

An did I tell you, that you are just awesome!?

I know I'm only 24..but I LOVE JEM!!

I have alot of the songs on my ipod, the people providing pizazz and jem's vocals are superb singers.

This is one of my favorite cartoons in the world

Travis can I marry you??? I love the songs sooooo much

I love the full version of "Truly Outrageous"

I always sing it

"Look at me in a different role trying out a brand new part
but don't you worry baby, you know I'll never have a change of heart"

Yes I'm on it you guys lol.

I have alot of the songs on my ipod, the people providing pizazz and jem's vocals are superb singers.

I always sing it

I think that's really cool that you remember Jem despite your age. But hey, I'm only 28 but a few years does make a difference when you're a kid. I'm just so happy to be able to share such a happy time of my childhood with you guys. It makes me feel really good. I love all these songs so much. My favorite of all time has always been "When It's Only Me And The Music". Love love LOVE that song! I may upload one more thing for you guys. We'll see. ;)

Jem!!!!
OMG, how many wonderful memories of my childhood!!
I love this so much and I wanted so bad to have the doll, but no money for that :( But my neibour had it and I would play with it... ooowww... sweet days!!!
Thanks so much!!!!

I think that's really cool that you remember Jem despite your age. But hey, I'm only 28 but a few years does make a difference when you're a kid. I'm just so happy to be able to share such a happy time of my childhood with you guys. It makes me feel really good. I love all these songs so much. My favorite of all time has always been "When It's Only Me And The Music". Love love LOVE that song! I may upload one more thing for you guys. We'll see. ;)

U are an angel for sharing this awesomness!!!!!

My favourites are probably 'I've Got My Eye On You', 'She's Got The Power' and 'Music Is Magic' :D So glad other people know these songs.

omg..i forgot about her...i dont even recall the songs and im 28...maybe i had to be even older..i dont know. but i remember her look and those earrings and maybe some of the theme footage from the show..what a flashback!

My favourites are probably 'I've Got My Eye On You', 'She's Got The Power' and 'Music Is Magic' :D So glad other people know these songs.

Same here! It really goes to show how much of an impact this cartoon had on young people. They don't make shows like that anymore. It's all slapstick humor that often times goes over kids heads. Jem was sort of like a tween soap with messages of positivity (and of course music).

I so L.O.V.E. Jem she was one of my idols back then. Some of my favorite songs from her is:

Twilight In Paris
Deception
I've got my eye on you
Aztec Enchantment
Nightmare
Shangri-La
I believe in Happy Endings

I am glad I am not the only one on here that loves Jem. I so wish they bring that cartoon back on tv. I am 30 years old and I still L.O.V.E. Jem as well as the Misfits and The Stingers just as I did back then.

This album is of the music that appeared on cassette tapes that came with the Jem dolls and also songs that appeared on a promotional cassette called "Jem: Dream World Tour". Some of these songs are real treasures because they weren't heard on the animated series or are extended versions of songs you already know and love.

JemCassettes.jpg

Jem Cassettes

I always sing it

Lol I'm only 19 and i LOVE Jem, granted i didn't watch while it was originally airing. But my cousins had VHS tapes of the episodes and i just fell in love with it immediately. They really dont make em like Jem anymore :no:

movie trailer

The upcoming movie seems to have little to do with the cartoon other than the name. I thought it was going to be set in the 1980s and where's The Misfits? :rofl:

They are repeating the episodes on one of the cable channels here. Hilariously 80s isn't it. Lightweight fluffy pop. My cousin who was 10 -12 at the time was obsessed with them, had all the dolls and the Misfits and even a Synergy (The talking lips), we used to design clothes for them (Well being gay, playing with dolls was no problem for me). Use to love the words like Pizazz, I mean what a word for the 80s.
Remember the dolls nearly unseated Barbie and Barbie rushed out Barbie and the Rockers.

Back