Jermaine and Jafaar on Access Hollywood on March 30th

Re: Jermaine and Jafaar next week on Access Hollywood

Jacksons defend stun gun purchase
Jermaine and Jaafar Jackson say Michael’s children weren’t in danger

Jermaine and Jaafar Jackson talked about Jaafar's purchase of a stun gun. The 13-year-old says it was a gift for his dad.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/36106312/ns/entertainment-access_hollywood/

LOS ANGELES - Jaafar Jackson’s purchase of a stun gun caused controversy within the Jackson family home earlier this month. Now, for the first time since this incident made headlines, Jaafar and dad Jermaine Jackson have opened up about the incident and they explained to Access Hollywood’s Shaun Robinson what really happened, including whether Michael’s children were ever in danger.

“Jaafar is a very good boy,” Jermaine told Robinson. “He’s never done anything to hurt anybody.”

Jermaine and 13-year-old son Jaafar were adamant when they told Robinson that Jaafar never threatened Michael’s children with a stun gun at the Jackson family home in Encino, Calif., as the tabloids reported.

Robinson met up with the two and with Jermaine’s 9-year-old son, Jermajesty, at the Westlake Golf Course where Jaafar showed off his impressive golfing skills. It was at that locale that Robinson asked Jermaine and Jaafar about the youngster’s purchase last month of a 300,000 volt stun gun online for $38, which Jaafar said, was a surprise gift for his dad.

“The box came. You then opened up the box and you were looking at it and?” Robinson asked.

“And I tested it on a piece of paper,” Jaafar explained. “Then I put it back in the box that it came with and put it in the drawer then the security came and took it.

“The people around us said that I had it for a few days and I was chasing Blanket and Paris around the house, which is not true. They didn’t know anything about it and they’re on the other side of the house,” he added.

“So there’s someone in the house…” Jermaine chimed in.

“That told,” Jaafar interrupted.

“That are leaking things out and shouldn’t be,” Jermaine finished.

Jermaine claimed that these people were once a part of Michael’s world and are now trying to cause a division within the Jackson family. He claimed they leaked the stun gun situation to the press and alerted Child Services.

“They’re trying to take us out of the house so they use this incident to try and say I’m a bad kid which I’m not because I’ll never try to hurt my cousin at all,” Jaafar explained.

“These are people who are there who Michael didn’t even want around when he was here,” Jermaine added.

“Have you and Prince talked about these other people in the house and how does he feel?” asked Robinson.

Jaafar responded, “He wish[ed] they weren’t there.”

“Jermaine, will those people ever be out of your lives?” Robinson asked.

“Yes, yes. They will if I have the final say,” Jermaine said. “We lost our brother so it’s time to clean house. It’s time to get rid of everything and everybody and just start anew.”

Jermaine and Jaafar said that after a visit to the Jackson home, Child Services found nothing wrong.

As for rumors that Jermaine’s kids and Michael’s kids don’t get along, Jaafar maintained that they play together all the time.

“How do they spend their days?” Robinson asked.

“We go to school, we go eat, we play video games, go swimming and karate,” Jaafar said.

Copyright 2010 by NBC. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.

I just watched this segment on AH. So, the stun gun was a gift for dad. Yes, just what every father needs, lol. If these people in the house are not wanted there then why don't they just kick them out or fire them?

Access hyped this last week as a big deal. Based on what I 've just read, there was nothing new that Streisand or Jermaine hadn't said before. A big fake-out to get viewership, I guess.

The only thing I learned is that Jaafar's voiced is changing as he goes through puberty.

“Yes, yes. They will if I have the final say”
lol ok...

Sounds like Jermaine doesn't have the final say. Probably mama Jackson does, lol.

If Michael didn't want them there then why are these people there? Who exactly is there?

Great post marc_vivien. Thanks for posting!

thanks for posting. looks like they are hinting on Grace? "These are people who are there who Michael didn’t even want around when he was here"

Oh, and about this one “That are leaking things out and shouldn’t be. Wasn't it Randy who broke the story to TMZ?

Grace? But Grace doesn't live there, does she?

Grace? But Grace doesn't live there, does she?

I think she was there until recently.

tmz during the live chats always said they were talking with randy and that he was referring to a certain "she"....then they mentioned grace but pretended like her named was dropped randomly into the conversation...
anyway randy's and jermaine dramatic connection to the kids is not a good thing,they need media attention and this interview shows they wouldn't hesitate to use their own kids to get some buzz for themselves....I can only imagine the wars to get M's kids when grandma kate will age to the point of not being able to take care of them...they'll still be kids and she's already 80,I wish her to be as strong as mine,she's 86 and still have the last say on everything.

tmz during the live chats always said they were talking with randy and that he was referring to a certain "she"....then they mentioned grace but pretended like her named was dropped randomly into the conversation...
anyway randy's and jermaine dramatic connection to the kids is not a good thing,they need media attention and this interview shows they wouldn't hesitate to use their own kids to get some buzz for themselves....I can only imagine the wars to get M's kids when grandma kate will age to the point of not being able to take care of them...they'll still be kids and she's already 80,I wish her to be as strong as mine,she's 86 and still have the last say on everything.

That's so cute about your grandmother still having the last say on everything. Too cute!

This interview confirms something Twinklee said yesterday, that being that the cycle is repeating itself. Before it was that the media would talk to you, IF you said something about Michael, now they will talk to family members, IF they will provide an update on Michael's children.

There was one question in the article that stood out to me, that being:

"How do THEY spend their days, Robinson asked."

Shouldn't she have said "how do YOU AND YOUR COUSINS spend your days?

It's so obvious that all they want to do is find out what's going on with Michael's children and Jermaine and his son were only pawns to get those questions answered.

Oh and they could have left out that part of the article wherein they talk about the stun gun being a gift from son to father. For $38.00 Jaafar could have purchased some personalized golf balls for his dad or one of those coffee mugs that says "World's Greatest Father." LOL!

That's so cute about your grandmother still having the last say on everything. Too cute!

This interview confirms something Twinklee said yesterday, that being that the cycle is repeating itself. Before it was that the media would talk to you, IF you said something about Michael, now they will talk to family members, IF they will provide an update on Michael's children.

There was one question in the article that stood out to me, that being:

"How do THEY spend their days, Robinson asked."

Shouldn't she have said "how do YOU AND YOUR COUSINS spend your days?

It's so obvious that all they want to do is find out what's going on with Michael's children and Jermaine and his son were only pawns to get those questions answered.

Oh and they could have left out that part of the article wherein they talk about the stun gun being a gift from son to father. For $38.00 Jaafar could have purchased some personalized golf balls for his dad or one of those coffee mugs that says "World's Greatest Father." LOL!

yeah she's a phenomenal woman I basically grew up with her since I was a child.At 86 she's the last of 14 brothers and there are 5 families that gravitates around her and she still has it,you don't move a finger without talking to her first.So I truly wish Kate can hold on till the kids are old enough to research by themselves everything they need to know and stand for themselves.

I feel sorry for jaffar,because as you say history is repeating itself because their parents don't get it despite media being on a constant witch hunt.I hope the cousins won't turn this frustration against the kids,it would be such a pity.
I feel sorry for M's kids as well,being singled out from the rest of the family just like their father hated back in the days,must uncomfortable for them and frustrating for the ones "left behind" with no reason,sometimes by their own parents which is even sadder.

lol @ jermaine and his greasy lies...boy you're almost 60 get it together.

for me the most interesting part was this

Jaafar said, was a surprise gift for his dad.

I really wanted to ask this "Jaafar, why did you think that a stun gun will be something that your dad want/need?" . Am I the only one that is curious to know what would Jermaine do with a stun gun?

for me the most interesting part was this

I really wanted to ask this "Jaafar, why did you think that a stun gun will be something that your dad want/need?" . Am I the only one that is curious to know what would Jermaine do with a stun gun?

i am with u.

In my opinion, that part of the story came from Jermaine in an attempt to "help" his son. But when you think about it, neither Jermaine nor Jaafar had to explain that part of the story.

I think the kid got curious and brought a stun gun for himself. He had no idea it would blow up like it did, but it's done and over with, there was really no need to address the issue again, in my opinion.

The only thing I can think of is that Jermaine would use the stun gun on himself, and that's how he get's HIS HAIR to stand up like that. LOL! (Just kidding.)

“They’re trying to take us out of the house
Seems to me, he is well aware of the fact that neither of his parents or grandma own the house. A lot seems to be about the house, interesting comment coming from a 13 year old.. hmm. Time will reveal everything, in meantime may God be with Michael's children and Michael watch over his children from heaven. Like Big Apple said, Jermaine and Jaffar were used as pawns!! Too bad Jermaine let it happen

Seems to me, he is well aware of the fact that neither of his parents or grandma own the house. A lot seems to be about the house, interesting comment coming from a 13 year old.. hmm. Time will reveal everything, in meantime may God be with Michael's children and Michael watch over his children from heaven. Like Big Apple said, Jermaine and Jaffar were used as pawns!! Too bad Jermaine let it happen

That's a good point, I missed that, but I'm sure those children know the deal. I'm sure they have heard "rumblings" over the years as far as that house goes. Especially when you consider the whole child support thing, I'm sure Jermaine's boys know what time it is.

Another thing I noticed from that article (I didn't watch the actual interview), is when being questioned about the stun gun and if he did anything to Michael's children, at one point Jaafar answered:

"They didn't know anything about it and they're on the OTHER SIDE of the house, he added."

It appears that Michael's children "might" have their very own wing in the house and probably don't even do that much hanging out with everybody else who lives there. I can see Ms. Katherine trying to ensure that they maintain the same routine and/or schedule that their father had for them, to the best of her ability.

“So there’s someone in the house…” Jermaine chimed in.

“That told,” Jaafar interrupted.

“That are leaking things out and shouldn’t be,” Jermaine finished.

Jermaine claimed that these people were once a part of Michael’s world and are now trying to cause a division within the Jackson family. He claimed they leaked the stun gun situation to the press and alerted Child Services.

“They’re trying to take us out of the house so they use this incident to try and say I’m a bad kid which I’m not because I’ll never try to hurt my cousin at all,” Jaafar explained.

“These are people who are there who Michael didn’t even want around when he was here,” Jermaine added.

“Have you and Prince talked about these other people in the house and how does he feel?” asked Robinson.

Jaafar responded, “He wish[ed] they weren’t there.”

This just leaves more questions. Who they talkin about? Grace is the only person who comes to mind, but seems they are talking about more than one person.

Some of those questions shouldn't have been asked to 13yr old Jaafar in my opinion.. :no: and its sad that he's having to defend himself on tv about not being a 'bad kid' and 'I'll never hurt my cousin'. Sad sad sad. I wish Jermaine didn't do this.

I pray Jermaine Jackson is going to say the following::angel:
"Jaafar is moving with me out of Havenhurst to a new location
where I'm going to parent and be responsible for my own son."

Yes, he should make that decison.:clapping::clapping: But will he? As it has shown, Jerm wants the spot light. :(

That's a good point, I missed that, but I'm sure those children know the deal. I'm sure they have heard "rumblings" over the years as far as that house goes. Especially when you consider the whole child support thing, I'm sure Jermaine's boys know what time it is.

Another thing I noticed from that article (I didn't watch the actual interview), is when being questioned about the stun gun and if he did anything to Michael's children, at one point Jaafar answered:

"They didn't know anything about it and they're on the OTHER SIDE of the house, he added."

It appears that Michael's children "might" have their very own wing in the house and probably don't even do that much hanging out with everybody else who lives there. I can see Ms. Katherine trying to ensure that they maintain the same routine and/or schedule that their father had for them, to the best of her ability.
I'm sure all of those extra people know what time it is, Alejandra surely taught her kid right. All of them know what time it is and the goal is to stay inside the house and close to the new generation of ATM's. Hopefully Michael will watch over them Katherine is a nice woman but too old.

I feel sorry for all the kids because the media will always tend to focus on Michael's kids. It's the way it is. If there are people there that cannot be trusted or relied on then they shouldn't be there. All the kids have parents still alive while Prince, Paris and Blanket lost the only parent they had. They need the most protection right now. I wish Michael was still here.

I'm sure all of those extra people know what time it is, Alejandra surely taught her kid right. All of them know what time it is and the goal is to stay inside the house and close to the new generation of ATM's. Hopefully Michael will watch over them Katherine is a nice woman but too old.

I hope when kate won't be able to care for them,they'll be old enough to decide for themselves,I hope someone from the family steps in to provide the kids a stable existence.But who?
Other forums are reporting Alejandra is getting quite nervous and pissed,she's not really happy to live there...I don't know how to judge the situation...
kate seems to be very protective of M's kids inside the house,she's still a very strong woman.

Jerm has his own home, why put his kids on Katherine? I feel so sorry for pp&b.:angel:

They live there with their mother - Jermaine's ex-wife. She is also Randy's ex-wife and has Randy's kids (well they're not so much kids anymore) living there with her also (I think). Why they can't have their own home idk, but it is absolutely none of my business.

Back