Jermaine Jackson can't pay child support? Hmm

This fool is a grandfather who has overdue bills and is constantly making new music excuses to get people to shut up about it. If people thought he was talking hogwash before the news became public, you know what they're gonna think now. I don't feel sorry for any of them, sorry.[/b]

Naw, I don't feel sorry for Jermaine or Randy or Alejendra either. They all messed up, I guess. But it's just that Jermaine's been going around for years, dropping Michael's name, saying he's gonna do a renunion tour with all the brothers, blah, blah, he keeps connecting Michael with all his ideas, which you know Michael isn't interested in doing. He's a solo artist and has been for nearly 30 years. I just get kinda miffed that Jermaine keeps riding on Michael's coat tales, living off of his money. I think I read somewhere that Michael's the one who foots all of the bills for Jermaine's trips to the Middle East. But Jermaine won't find any way to make any money for child support, it's weird. He doesn't have a recording career and he's never going to again, I know that's harsh, but it's a reality. Nobody's cared about him as a recording artist since the late 80s, if even. He needs to realize that and do something else, lol. I think he means well, but seriously, he needs a reality check. I like how they say "Michael Jackson may be living lavishly", yeah, so what, because guess what, to quote Donna Summer, he works HARD for the money.

Naw, I don't feel sorry for Jermaine or Randy or Alejendra either. They all messed up, I guess. But it's just that Jermaine's been going around for years, dropping Michael's name, saying he's gonna do a renunion tour with all the brothers, blah, blah, he keeps connecting Michael with all his ideas, which you know Michael isn't interested in doing. He's a solo artist and has been for nearly 30 years. I just get kinda miffed that Jermaine keeps riding on Michael's coat tales, living off of his money. I think I read somewhere that Michael's the one who foots all of the bills for Jermaine's trips to the Middle East. But Jermaine won't find any way to make any money for child support, it's weird. He doesn't have a recording career and he's never going to again, I know that's harsh, but it's a reality. Nobody's cared about him as a recording artist since the late 80s, if even. He needs to realize that and do something else, lol. I think he means well, but seriously, he needs a reality check. I like how they say "Michael Jackson may be living lavishly", yeah, so what, because guess what, to quote Donna Summer, he works HARD for the money.[/b]

Pretty much and compared to the his brothers, Jermaine is the one slagging. Ol' boy ain't pushing his weight.

This is a doggone shame, and I know Jermaine made some money from being on Big Brother. Pay up Jerm!

we can argue all day about whose standards are right but the bottom line is jermaine needs to pay his child support...i feel bad for the sibling-cousins who were born to the unions of alejandra and jer-randy....the kids didnt ask to be here so the adults who are supposed to have their backs need to do what's best for their own...

we can argue all day about whose standards are right but the bottom line is jermaine needs to pay his child support...i feel bad for the sibling-cousins who were born to the unions of alejandra and jer-randy....the kids didnt ask to be here so the adults who are supposed to have their backs need to do what's best for their own...[/b]

The voice of reason and common sense is (finally) in the building.

we can argue all day about whose standards are right but the bottom line is jermaine needs to pay his child support...i feel bad for the sibling-cousins who were born to the unions of alejandra and jer-randy....the kids didnt ask to be here so the adults who are supposed to have their backs need to do what's best for their own...[/b]

JER-RANDY!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

The woman isn't asking for child support. She has never been responsible for either the children she had with Randy or the ones she had with Jermaine. She is asking for more money for herself. The children have been adequately looked after by the Jacksons, not by Alex. Indeed, alex has been living off the Jacksons before she even itched up with Jermaine. If the courts thought Jermaine was lacking in child support the court would have ordered him to pay. Even if Michael pays the bills, that is the deal between Michael and his family. Michael is a BIG man. If he did not want to support Jermaine, He could refuse to do so. Michael has given Bucket loads of Money away to charity. If he choses to give family members some of it, I will not be complaining. It is his money to do what he wishes.
None of us know what Jermaine does for MJ in return.

The woman isn't asking for child support. She has never been responsible for either the children she had with Randy or the ones she had with Jermaine. She is asking for more money for herself. The children have been adequately looked after by the Jacksons, not by Alex. Indeed, alex has been living off the Jacksons before she even itched up with Jermaine. If the courts thought Jermaine was lacking in child support the court would have ordered him to pay. Even if Michael pays the bills, that is the deal between Michael and his family. Michael is a BIG man. If he did not want to support Jermaine, He could refuse to do so. Michael has given Bucket loads of Money away to charity. If he choses to give family members some of it, I will not be complaining. It is his money to do what he wishes.
None of us know what Jermaine does for MJ in return.[/b]

Well I don't think it's Michael's job to always bell his family members out either, if that's what he does. Who ever the parents are need to step up to the plate and take care of their own kids. If Jermaine and Alejandra needs to step away from show buisness to get jobs to support their kids, than that's what they should do. And if Michael is always giving money to his family member to solve their problems, then in my opinion he is not a BIG MAN. He is what some would call an enabler. I'm sure we all know or have family members that are always looking for someone to bell them out. And if we are always belling them out, then they will never learn from their financial mistakes. TUFF LOVE SHOULD BE THE WAY TO GO. KICK THEIR BUTTS OUT OF THE HOUSE. Only the children should be allowed to stay with their grandparents until their parents get their act together.

The principle by which you both use to condemn jermaine and Alex is the same by which bigotry and racism is derived. It is also the same principle that the media and haters use to antagonise MJ. He lives outside the normal standard that 'we' require of him, therefore he is disgusting. That should not happen in a modern and rational society. These people chose to live their lives a different way. We may not like it but it is their lives and we as a society should not dictate to individuals how to live their lives as long as they live within the law. It was wrong of the media and society to behave with MJ in such a dispictable way because they didn't like his lifestyle. it is wrong to condemn things that you don't understand or approve of just because it isn't your life choice. These people were not breaking any law and they were not the first or will they be the last. As I said, Princess Diana and Prince Charles did the same thing. Nobody think it was disgusting at the time. It is not illegal.[/b]
Why is Michael and bigotry and racism always lumped into a discussions? Apples and oranges, walnuts and peanuts are all mixed up. Jermaine and Alejandra are not being antagonized. Their actions are. What ever happened between them is now in the public forum. The radio stations here in the U.S. are talking about it. It has nothing to do with lifestyle. It's TABOO here in the U.S. period and it will never be excepted by most people of ALL races here. And you keep mentioning Princess Diana and Prince Charles. As far as I know, it was never said that the Prince slept with Diana's sister. Now both the Prince and the Princess had affairs and to a certain extent, that is frowned upon, however, sleeping with the EX of your sibling is unacceptable here in the U.S. Of course two people can do what ever they want to do, but be prepare to suffer the condemnation of society depending on your actions.

I agree. Sorry but people who do not see nothing wrong with this type of behavior are in the minorit just like Britney think it is ok for her to behaving the ways she is as a mother. Overall, IT IS NOT ACCEPTED. PERIOD. END OF STORY.

Lawdddddddddddd who knew Jermaines unpaid bills could cause such an uproar between us. Just pay those damn bills Jermaine so we continue to live in harmony!

The principle by which you both use to condemn jermaine and Alex is the same by which bigotry and racism is derived. It is also the same principle that the media and haters use to antagonise MJ. He lives outside the normal standard that 'we' require of him, therefore he is disgusting. That should not happen in a modern and rational society. These people chose to live their lives a different way. We may not like it but it is their lives and we as a society should not dictate to individuals how to live their lives as long as they live within the law. It was wrong of the media and society to behave with MJ in such a dispictable way because they didn't like his lifestyle. it is wrong to condemn things that you don't understand or approve of just because it isn't your life choice. These people were not breaking any law and they were not the first or will they be the last. As I said, Princess Diana and Prince Charles did the same thing. Nobody think it was disgusting at the time. It is not illegal.[/b]
Once again, you are comparing apple to oranges. And the Royal family is not viewed as a ideal family anyone wants to model their family after (and jokes are made about the royals and their inbreeding. YOU may not have heard it but I and others have heard the jokes). Again, being with your brother's/friend ex is stupid and if anyone goes out in the public or on tv an say it is ok, watch the reactions you will get from ALL PEOPLE from ALL backgrounds. YOu will be standing there with your view ALONE.

Lawdddddddddddd who knew Jermaines unpaid bills could cause such an uproar between us. Just pay those damn bills Jermaine so we continue to live in harmony![/b]
NO, there is not uproar. I like Datsamay but I will make sure if I am was ever her friend to never take my man around her. :lol:

Hmmm........well, I have never realy understood the gap between ideals and real life in the US........
I do think that there is a major difference in culture between europe and the US. An this is what I would call a complicated situation, mostly for the kids, but honestly this is about the same interest level as Clinton and Levinsky and sigars ( oh, well the interesting part of that was actually the sigar).
Apart form that: a great big :yawn:

NO, there is not uproar. I like Datsamay but I will make sure if I am was ever her friend to never take my man around her. :lol:[/b]

That's a veiw that a lot of people have about people who would sleep with their ex's sibling or a person who sleeps with both siblings. It's like they would sleep with anyone's man or woman including yours. There are certain codes of ethics that just can't be crossed and that's one of them. That is what the uproar is about.... Not at Datsamay :flowers:

That's a veiw that a lot of people have about people who would sleep with their ex's sibling or a person who sleeps with both siblings. It's like they would sleep with anyone's man or woman including yours. There are certain codes of ethics that just can't be crossed and that's one of them. That is what the uproar is about.... Not at Datsamay :flowers:[/b]
And this is why people look at soap opeas and call the characters, who do this kind of mess, skanks and wh*res. :lol: Watch the Bold and the Beauty. Nasty @#$% :no:

Hell I watch a show on "Animal Planet" called Meerkat Manor and all the meerkats have sex with each other's husband or wife or something and babies come out like THAT! :lol:

People have really lost their sense of decorum within our society, yet sad to say that this type of nonsense has been taking place for ages. It's just sad when the childern are the end result, because they're the ones as mentioned before who have no say in the matter. Innocence from ignorance.

And this is why people look at soap opeas and call the characters, who do this kind of mess, skanks and wh*res. :lol: Watch the Bold and the Beauty. Nasty @#$% :no:[/b]

If you were a lady, would you want Erica Kane from "All My Children" for your friend or sister.... You want to talk about someone who sleeps with any and everybody's man. She slept with Two brothers and a father and son. :lol: :lol:

NO, there is not uproar. I like Datsamay but I will make sure if I am was ever her friend to never take my man around her. :lol:[/b]
Chile, you man is safe with me, believe me. But I am trying to show you that your views are not necessarily everybody elses views and just because we do not understand it doesn't mean we condemn it, or we are condemning something we do not understand; we just have to accept that people are different. If they are not breaking the law, nobody should have the right to dictate how they live their lives in private. otherwise, we may as well be living in Orwell's 1984.

Chile, you man is safe with me, believe me. But I am trying to show you that your views are not necessarily everybody elses views and just because we do not understand it doesn't mean we condemn it, or we are condemning something we do not understand; we just have to accept that people are different. If they are not breaking the law, nobody should have the right to dictate how they live their lives in private. otherwise, we may as well be living in Orwell's 1984.[/b]

Datsymay we all know that everybody elses views are not necessarily ours, but we are trying to show you that there are some lines that you shouldn't cross in certain cultures and if you do, be prepared to be condemned for it. It is not illegal what Jermaine and Alejandra did, but the majority of people in the American society look down on that.... Here is another example of crossing the line. Look at that movie director named Woody Allen who left his girlfriend the actress Mia Farrow for her adopted daughter and he married her. Yes the adopted daughter was at the leagal age to get married, but look at the strain that was place on the mother and daughter relationship. Woody Allen knew the daughter when she was a little girl and help raised her. People were outraged by that. And yes their were a few people who made excuses for him by saying that the daughter was adopted. It was leagal what Woody Allen did, but he crossed the line....... In some cultures it's leagal for adults to sleep with children 13,14, 15 years of age. Some people in America think that's ok too if the child agrees to that. Majority of Americans feel that is crossing the line. We are not dictating to Jermaine on how to live his life and he is not the first to do what he did, but here in America if you cross the line in our society, we are going to talk about it.

Jermaine, Randy and Alijandra (or however you spell her name) ought to all be ashamed of themselves. These fools f*ckin' and ish... and hell naw, only MJ and Janet are "royal" compared to peasant Jermaine. Get the hell out of here.

The first family of R&B were the Isleys anyway. SHOUT to that. :lol:[/b]

I know that`s right (((Tim-Tim))) my brother!! SHOUT!! Kick my heels up and shout!! The Brother Isleys definitely the first family of R&B and Motown. :flowers:

As I said, Princess Diana and Prince Charles did the same thing. Nobody think it was disgusting at the time. It is not illegal.[/b]

did what? charles or diana slept with or married the others bro or sister after they got divorced?? you cant really bring a royal family into a convo and compair them or their actions to a normal family? bottom line is jermaine is known for not being able to keep his trousers on to the point of going off with his bros ex. anyway who paid for him to stay in the dorchester all those nights in London i thought he was broke lol not to mention all the money from big borther and the ensuing interviews etc. yet he takes the easy way out by letting everyone but himself pay/raise the kids.

how u gon' say u can't afford to pay child support but u flaunting a castle and a big ass staff of employees and ur wifeys expensive ass car and now u pleading poverty...hmmmmm

alejandra is a mess....randy's just got issues and jermaine has a big case of denial.

how u gon' say u can't afford to pay child support but u flaunting a castle and a big ass staff of employees and ur wifeys expensive ass car and now u pleading poverty...hmmmmm

alejandra is a mess....randy's just got issues and jermaine has a big case of denial.[/b]

You know the truth!!!!!! :yes:

From tmz.com 10-22-07:

Jermaine Jackson and ex-wife Alejandra left court earlier today in their very own bizarro custody battle -- and it ended about as badly for Jermaine as it could've, with the judge ordering Jermaine to pay up for child support and rejecting his request for 50/50 custody.

TMZ was there as the two sides duked it out, and heard Alejandra allege that Jermaine is unfit as a parent because he "doesn't help them with their homework, forgets to pick them up from school, and doesn't give them lunch money." The middle Jackson brother asked for 50/50 custody of Jaffar and Jermajesty (no, we didn't make that up); he now sees the boys only on alternating weekends.

The judge did not grant Jermaine's request and ordered both parents to work the custody issue at mediation court.

What's more Jermaine has been ordered to pay $11,511 per month in support payments, comprised of $7,762 of spousal support and $3,749 in child support, retroactive to July 1. Back in August, the judge in the case let Jermaine go without imposing any support payments, saying that he couldn't find any income for him. But now, Alejandra's lawyer, Brian P. Lepak, was able to prove that Jermaine received $450,000 for his appearance on Big Brother UK. And to make matters worse, we also hear that attorney Debra Opri dumped Jermaine as a client.

Today, the exasperated judge called the case "a giant fog."

watch video of Jermaine and Alejandra leaving court: http://www.tmz.com/tmz_main_video?titleid=1264609505

Back