Jermaine Jackson Releases Blame It On The Boogie In France

KingMikeJ

Proud Member
Jermaine Releases Blame It On The Boogie In France

Um... yeah. Blame It On The Boogie by Jermaine Jackson. :mello:

http://www.amazon.fr/Blame-It-On-The-Boogie/dp/B005EVQ69Y/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1313182640&sr=8-1

51H7Bz23TrL._SS500_.jpg

And just a reminder of what this sounds like live:

Last edited:
why? and that red belt I still cannot accept that belt

Just... Just why? He's against the tribute show but he's not above covering a pre-dominantly Michael song from the era where he wasn't a part of the Jacksons! Unfortunately, I've come to expect this kind of behaviour... I'm just waiting for him to cover an MJ song and release it as a single. We all know it's coming.

Who in their right mind would buy anything associated with this man?

Last edited:
Hmm as someone pointed out could this be the real reason is against the tribute? Did he want all of the glory for himself? Questions to ponder

Jermaine is ridiculous.

ETA: I would understand him releasing a Jackson 5 song in which he originally sang the lead vocals. But Blame it on the Boogie.... He was not even in the band!

Jermaine voice is more for ballads IMO. And why realease a song everyone knows is Michael's regaurdless if it was during the time he was still with his bros. I mean Jermaine wasn't even in the band when this song came out, so what is he thinking?! Why not release brand new material instead? o_O Oh well.....:rofl:

Last edited:
why this whole family is torturing us?*can't take it any more.................need to breath*

It's terrible. And this guy has no presence on a stage, no aura. Too bad he found a couple a greedy morons in France to help him with his dubious projects.
And for crying out loud, people, get a life outside being Michael's siblings.

Poor Jermaine! Always a Bride's Maid, Never A Bride.

I also find it interesting that he is never able to pull these little stunts on his OWN home turf. Then again, I "guess" that nobody on his home turf wants to be bothered with him.

Wasted all of the time waiting for Michael, when he should have been out there TRYING to do something on his own. Now I'm afraid it's too late.

Just more proof why Michael was the frontman of the five. Jermaine can't hit some of the notes, nor has the flexibility in his range. He should have called it 'Jermaine Jackson: Better on the Backup' -_-

^^^^ :rofl:

It is sad isn't it. He tries so hard. :sigh:

Yes he does. he just wants to be loved. I wish he would learn thats not the way.

My feelings as well, it's sadly pathetic how much he tries but just doesn't get it. :no:

One thing I don't understand is WHY he doesn't try and capitalize on his OWN music.

He's trying so hard to be somebody he clearly is not.

Seriously, when was the last time he just went out there and sang a bunch of his own songs. Personally, I'm thinking that may be a better cause of action for him. Oh and being behind his guitar is not a bad thing either, it sort of helps with his awkward stage "movements," in my opinion.

One thing I don't understand is WHY he doesn't try and capitalize on his OWN music.

Seriously, when was the last time he just went out there and sang a bunch of his own songs. Personally, I'm thinking that may be a better cause of action for him. Oh and being behind his guitar is not a bad thing either, it sort of helps with his awkward stage "movements," in my opinion.

^^^I agree. Jermaine has had some songs I actually liked. Between his catalogue and and some J5 songs when he actually was in the group and sung some lead, he should have enough material to fill a feww hours of entertainment.

Also, i thought he actually got pretty good with the guitar. Maybe he can show some of that skill more.

Plus, he still has a voice that is not bad if he had songs within his range. There is no reason he cannot come up with new material and still reach a level of success. If he was as motivated with MJ's musc as he was with developing his own, he might be able to accomplish something. It's just a matter of how much he is willing to put into it.

There is no reason he cannot come up with new material and still reach a level of success. If he was as motivated with MJ's musc as he was with developing his own, he might be able to accomplish something. It's just a matter of how much he is willing to put into it.

I'm guessing the reason is that he feels that nobody would be interested in seeing him otherwise. I don't presume to know what the general public actually thinks of him, but I just thought that might be the case. I would think more highly of him if he did do his own thing.

emoticons_487_0484.gif
For real.

As for why Jermaine's not trying to do something of his own? TIME IS UP that's why. The dude is what? 60? 57/58? He should have done somethin TWENTY YEARS AGO, maybe he would've achieved some kind of fame for himself. But back then, homie was busy dissing Michael in songs, and now the only option left for him is singing karaoke versions of MICHAEL's hits. If he wasn't his cocky self, I'd actually feel sorry for him.

guys i can go on TMZ to find jackson haters i thought this was a place for mj and jackson fans give jj a break

guys i can go on TMZ to find jackson haters i thought this was a place for mj and jackson fans give jj a break

and BECAUSE this is a place FOR MICHAEL JACKSON, his ever greedy family needs to give the dead man some rest, and just let him be, without using and abusing his legacy and name, WITHOUT turning everything connected to MICHAEL jackson, into a freaking mockery!!!

^ He does it to himself by living in the shadow of his lil brother, Michael! We are just callin it like we see it. And TMZ hates everybody, it's what there good at. lol

What is wrong with JJ own songs? I love some of them he should sing them and keep his lips off mj song.
Not many can sing mj songs.
Come JJ at lease try.

As for why Jermaine's not trying to do something of his own? TIME IS UP that's why. The dude is what? 60? 57/58? He should have done somethin TWENTY YEARS AGO, maybe he would've achieved some kind of fame for himself. But back then, homie was busy dissing Michael in songs, and now the only option left for him is singing karaoke versions of MICHAEL's hits. If he wasn't his cocky self, I'd actually feel sorry for him.

It's a Jacksons hit.

Back