Jermaine Jackson to appear in 2nd season of Gone Country

please ...update this thread if there is any new news about the programme.

Video: Jermaine opened the 1st stage show:
http://www.cmt.com/videos/misc/267525/gone-country-201-3.jhtml?id=1593151

Video: See the full episode
video_bullet_red.gif
Gone Country 201 - Season Premiere

i just hope that Jermaine enjoys him self and is not braking up fights and keeping the peace like he did in uk big brother.

Well, unfortunately, Jermaine had to be the PeaceMaker AGAIN...:bugeyed

Sean Young got STUPID drunk :cheers: and upset the ENTIRE house!!! :shock:

She had Irene so upset that she got up out of bed, got dressed, :censored: and LEFT in the middle of the night!!!

It was too funny :8-25-03tv_happy: :laugh::lmao: did anybody else watch???

Hopefully they will load the full vid for this weeks show, next week...

Last edited:
I actually watched the first season of this show.

Reality TV shows have gotten crazier and crazier, but I'll watch any of them just to see how they are.

Wow...Irene Cara back on the scene again...I can't imagine Country with any of these people.

But, yeah, I'll check it out.

Er.... that is my thought exactly. They can't be serious with this kind of show, can they? :doh:

Video: Jermaine opened the 1st stage show:
http://www.cmt.com/videos/misc/267525/gone-country-201-3.jhtml?id=1593151

Video: See the full episode
video_bullet_red.gif
Gone Country 201 - Season Premiere

Well, unfortunately, Jermaine had to be the PeaceMaker AGAIN...:bugeyed

Sean Young got STUPID drunk :cheers: and upset the ENTIRE house!!! :shock:

She had Irene so upset that she got up out of bed, got dressed, :censored: and LEFT in the middle of the night!!!

It was too funny :8-25-03tv_happy: :laugh::lmao: did anybody else watch???

Hopefully they will load the full vid for this weeks show, next week...

It's been on already??? Lawd. Okay...

Jermaine just rocked a boot camp full of inmates with a country song :)

Was he good? Can we hear it?

They had him go first, AGAIN...he's so comfortable on stage.

His intro started out as him being a member of J5 and as soon as they said that,
before saying which member, those inmates started clappin' and yellin' :D

He did great! they only show a few seconds of the intro and the ending,
but he is being said to be the one to beat by the others!

Nope, only the premiere vid is posted...I'm not equipped to record it :(

The only two contestents who can sing are Jermaine and Sebastian Bach. So it's gotta be between those two. I think Sebastian has a really good voice, so we'll see.

All the episodes are posted on the site. I hope people are watching them. They are good fun to watch and jermaine is doing very well. He won in that charity collection and came second in that car smash race.

Last edited:
That was really a sad story Jermaine told about the group being threatened during the Victory tour. That is really sad for a group that grew up in front of the entire nation.

That was really a sad story Jermaine told about the group being threatened during the Victory tour. That is really sad for a group that grew up in front of the entire nation.

Yeah...it's a shame.
I've often wondered if that's the real reason why Michael stopped touring in the US. :(

Yeah...it's a shame.
I've often wondered if that's the real reason why Michael stopped touring in the US. :(
I was thinking so myself but was too afraid to say it. I just wonder if it was one threat too much. Jermaine still sounds quite tramatised by it.:(

Last edited:
Yeah...it's a shame.

he toured there after that with the bad tour. it was one threat by one crazy guy in tennesse not a whole nation .

he toured there after that with the bad tour. it was one threat by one crazy guy in tennesse not a whole nation .
It was only one guy that shot Lennon, not a whole nation. Also, we have no idea if further threats were made during the bad tour. We know that kidnap threats were made against his children.

Uh, yeah, I realize that.
:doh:

That tour was not the first or last time threats
were made.

My point is, perhaps he got tired of the constant threats, not that one in particular. :smilerolleyes:

I was thinking so myself but was too adraid to say it. I just wonder if it was one threat too much. Jermaine still sounds quite tramatised by it.:(

^ Okay!?!
Yes he does, and I know what you mean. I think that's the first time I've ever expressed it on this forum myself.

The truth is the truth and racism is alive and well, especially in this country.

Datsymay said:
It was only one guy that shot Lennon, not a whole nation. Also, we have no idea if further threats were made during the bad tour. We know that kidnap threats were made against his children.

^ Ain't that the truth!

Sebastian Bach won. He deserved to. He had the best voice out of all of the contestents, easy. Him and Jermaine were the top two and the guy who's show it is chose Sebastian.

Last edited:
Jermaine is a smart man, I love the way he tries to show how the jacksons are hard workers and not losers. i wish it is the beginning of a new era.

So jermaine came second? Well done Jermaine. i know that second isn't winning, but look who you were up against. You did well mate.

I think all major artists receive death and kidnap threats on most tours they do in any country, for example Paul McCartney recently got death threats because of his concert in Israel . Michael got his first death threats as a child whilst on tour in 1970-71 with the Jackson 5 from teenage street gangs (I think from New York).

If Jermaine were to have the grit and passion that sebatian and michael have he would of had come in first. Not all nice people come in first , I dont even think any do. Second to Michael , second on big brother and now second on gone contry

If Jermaine were to have the grit and passion that sebatian and michael have he would of had come in first. Not all nice people come in first , I dont even think any do. Second to Michael , second on big brother and now second on gone contry
I'm happy with jermaines performance and second place. it wasn't a bad thing coming second in CBB. it was the right thing to do after what Shilpa went through. it was obvious that she got the sympathy vote.
Coming second in this thing was the right thing. Jermaine is not a natural country singer. it wouldn't have suited Jermaine, but what it has done is open the gate so that people can remember that he is actually an excellent soul singer and they will pick up his record when he makes another one. Doing country wouldn't have been good for him, and he would have been tied to a contract. He was placed really well. i would love to hear the song he wrote though.

I'm happy with jermaines performance and second place. it wasn't a bad thing coming second in CBB. it was the right thing to do after what Shilpa went through. it was obvious that she got the sympathy vote.
Coming second in this thing was the right thing. Jermaine is not a natural country singer. it wouldn't have suited Jermaine, but what it has done is open the gate so that people can remember that he is actually an excellent soul singer and they will pick up his record when he makes another one. Doing country wouldn't have been good for him, and he would have been tied to a contract. He was placed really well. i would love to hear the song he wrote though.

Darn! I missed it. But again Datsymay, I agree with you :yes:

Back