Jermaine talk about his brother,Michael Jackson.

.. the broadway version lol

i get the frustration over Jermaine regurgitating J5/MJ tour talk, but this is just being blown out of proportion judging by most responses. :\

LMAO @ "the broadway version"...

*singing*
This is my turf, mothaf***a!

*singing*
You ain't saying sh*t, break yourself, foooooooooool....

(((DRAMATIC OPERA MUSIC)))

LOL!

f_laugh.gif
f_laugh.gif

This ain't no Bloods and Crips. :lol:

But it can very easily be blown out of proportion if fans allow themselves to be sucked into the way the writer started the article.
yep, happens all the time...

Yeah that's what they always do. In the end, it makes the dude look and sound stupid. Of course that's not what Jermaine meant. But that's the way it was interpreted and that's why it don't look good.

That's not how it was interpreted. That's just the way that writer wanted it to look to give the story shock value.

Who has more pictures of Michael Jackson than anyone? The media does, and they can look at their own collection of photos and see that Michael and his kids go out to have fun on a regular basis.

I myself did not like they way that story and qutoe was written
..god only know how that thing ms alread ( however u spell her name) will intepert this story! *makes angry face*

It doesn't matter how this article was written. It's not going to go anywhere. It can't. Child Protective Services has already visited MJ's children and when they left, they said MJ's children were fine and that they love their daddy.

Also, remember that time when the crowd was scaring Paris? Who did she hug for comfort? She hugged her daddy.

Last edited:
Jermaine does not go around wanting to be asked about michael..thats what the media asks him whether he wants them too or not...so i don't get why ppl are hating on jermaine saying that he talks about Michael coz he wants attention or something..also did you ever think that maybe the media is taking his words out of context? Im pretty sure Jermaine did not mean Michael was beating his kids or forcing them to call him michael instead of dad...im sure Jermaine meant that MJs kids were not spoilt coz Michael disciplines them (thats doesn't mean he beats them..there are other forms of discipline)...
And so what if he talks about a jackson 5/ family reunion? Why are ppl so opposed to it..and talk him down everytime he suggests one? Even if it doesn't end up happening with michael, there is no need to attack him....jeez give the guy a break!

applause

I really don't see anything wrong with what he said. The reporter asked him a question, he answered. Whether we like Jermaine or not or percieve something that we think is happening is beside the point.. It really is disturbing sometimes to hear how people speak of others in Michael's family.

did they?
when was this?
This was a while ago. I think it was when they were in Japan. There's a very cute picture of them. Paris had both of her arms around her daddy's waist and her face on his stomach. And her daddy was embracing her back with a sweet smile on his face. He loves his children.

Last edited:
applause

I really don't see anything wrong with what he said. The reporter asked him a question, he answered. Whether we like Jermaine or not or percieve something that we think is happening is beside the point.. It really is disturbing sometimes to hear how people speak of others in Michael's family.

Amen with that. I like Jermaine and is not his fault if journalist always ask him the same things...
They should not talks bad about Michael's family.

God, I wish Jermaine would stop talking about Michael's private life. It's private for a reason, he doesn't want anybody to know about it. Jermaine should have more sense than to keep on talking about it.

Hey, thats not fair.
I mean, Jermaine's gotta have SOMETHING to talk about.
Hahaha, I'm kidding. ITS NOT FUNNY JERMAINE- GIVE IT UP!

I hope jermaine stop with all this j5 talk.....untill mike at least talk 2 him first!

As a member of the Jackson 5, he doesn't have to completely stop talking about the group's legacy, because he is a part of it. But, if the reunion has not been fully confirmed, maybe he just should not get some of the fans' hopes up if the reunion is not going to happen in the very near future.

What Michael is doing right now is not the first time. When he gets on a roll, he seems like he likes to stay on it. Mike's got something that he's working on and it doesn't seem like he's ready to come up for air yet. lol

i cant wait for new mj stuff.. it will be EXPOLSIVE! :)

Yeah, it seems like it's going to be REALLY good. From reading his statement, he seems to be very excited about what he is working on and apparently, he doesn't want to let anything get in the way of it. That's Mike for ya. lol

Can any1 post the full article from the heraldsun here?

IF Australian Idol contestants think facing the judges each week is challenging enough, it is about to get a lot tougher tonight.

Jackson 5 member Jermaine Jackson will pass the ultimate comment on their performances as the remaining five contestants perform his brother Michael Jackson's hits.

Jackson is in town to promote a new Foxtel channel. Idol producers thought the opportunity too great to pass up and asked the famous band member to extend his stay and appear on the show.

"It's an honour to have recorded this music and to see the performers of today playing it," Jackson said.

The Jackson 5, including Michael and Janet, are collaborating again on new music and have plans for a reunion tour.

Jermaine will be looking out to see that Idol finalists Mark Spano, Wes Carr, Luke Dickens, Teale Jakubenko and Chrislyn Hamilton are enjoying their performance on tonight's show.

"I'll be looking at just the confidence, the pitch and the performance," he said.

JerLAME, give it a rest!!

:rofl: You said it. I wish he would just shut it. I wouldn't be surprised if Michael is pissed at how much Jermaine is talking about him lately. Let Michael speak for himself and stop acting like you actually know what's going on Jermaine, Jesus.

Last edited:
Of course I don't think Jermaine meant it as in Michael beats his kids like Joseph beat him, but it sounds that way and the media being the numb nuts they are might run with that assumption. Jermaine needs to stop talking about Michael. He doesn't speak for him, just like Michael doesn't speak for Jermaine. He needs to get a life.

Jermaine does not go around wanting to be asked about michael..thats what the media asks him whether he wants them too or not...so i don't get why ppl are hating on jermaine saying that he talks about Michael coz he wants attention or something..also did you ever think that maybe the media is taking his words out of context? Im pretty sure Jermaine did not mean Michael was beating his kids or forcing them to call him michael instead of dad...im sure Jermaine meant that MJs kids were not spoilt coz Michael disciplines them (thats doesn't mean he beats them..there are other forms of discipline)...
And so what if he talks about a jackson 5/ family reunion? Why are ppl so opposed to it..and talk him down everytime he suggests one? Even if it doesn't end up happening with michael, there is no need to attack him....jeez give the guy a break!

Exactly. The Jermaine hate is amazing too me.

There was nothing said about Michael's Private life that was out of line. He simply stated he feels he is raising his kids well. If anything he was defending Michael from those that don't feel he is a proper parent. And who cares if he wants a J5 reunion? That would be wonderful and the man simply just wants one more run which if Micahel was doing this all of you would be all over it.

But some of you need to calm down with this anti-Jermaine crap. And stop saying he shouldn't be saying this or that about Michael's private life. Especially considering what can be found or speculated about right here on this forum that is played off as only "speculating" and not "invading privacy".

No one hates Jermaine, it just gets old how he speaks for Michael and how he commits Michael to projects which Michael in actuality isn't commited to. It seems like he's using his name. You don't see anyone else in the family constantly talking about Michael like Jermaine does. I think it's a case of denial when people can't see that Jermaine actively engages in discussion regarding his brother. I like Jermaine, honestly. I think he's a nice guy and it's great that he defends Michael, but at the moment, no one is even attacking Michael and he doesn't need defending. Jermaine can talk about a J5 reunion all he wants, as long as he doesn't state as fact that Michael is involved when Michael himself has said he's not. And he shouldn't talk about how Michael raises his children. That's for no one but Michael to state.

I agree with everything u said there wannbe :)

God, I wish Jermaine would stop talking about Michael's private life. It's private for a reason, he doesn't want anybody to know about it. Jermaine should have more sense than to keep on talking about it.

Uhm... what did he say that was SO PRIVATE? I think it's a little difficult to not sometimes answer such simple questions that are probably always asked of you to answer. Wouldn't you think that everytime Jermaine, or anyone for that matter with relation or affilation, meets or shares public communication that Michael is always going to be a top conversation? For real though... I want to know what was said so private, because I didn't catch anything we didn't already know or hear before from either Michael or somebody else. I mean really???

i do not think he was in contact with Michael's kids!!

You know the craziest thing is that we as fans talk alot about Michael in our general day to day interactions, whether it be his music, his scandals or his personal life (as we know it). Yet, when a person like Jermaine, a living relative (Not just any relative, but a "sibling"), does the very same some fans take the offensive. Really makes no sense. As if we are closer or more privied to discuss Michael than those who truly know him personally all his life and love him unconditionally. I am not questioning any one's unconditional admiration for MJ, but come on this is his kin, his blood, his brother! Just like this quote above... do we really think it unlikely and impossible for Jermaine to know his nephews and neice better than us? C'mon now people!!!

Man it ain't even that serious. :lol:

Jermaine always does this, ain't nothing new. I'm just tired of hearing "reunion", man. :lol:

That's why I'm mad at his a$$ but I don't "hate" him. F**k naw. He just needs to lay low for ten years until a reunion comes, lmao.

Back