Jermaine talk about his brother,Michael Jackson.

Dri

Proud Member
November 02, 2008 12:00am

JERMAINE Jackson says his superstar brother, Michael, is a strict parent - like their controversial father, Joseph.

"Michael is not one of those fathers that lets them do what they want and give(s) them everything they want," Jackson said.

"He is raising them the way he was raised. I think it's great because he wants them to be good people."

Michael Jackson has spoken of fearing his father's abusive ways as a child, but said he still loved him.

In a candid interview with the Sunday Herald Sun, Jermaine Jackon revealed:

DETAILS of a Jackson 5 reunion.

MICHAEL'S molestation accusations in 1993 and 2004 were a "conspiracy".

JOSEPH'S strict ways were for the good of the family.

Jackson rejected perceptions of Michael's so-called eccentric behaviour.

"They (the media) say, '***** *****'. But he is a human being. He has children. They hear this and they hurt," he said.

Jackson said an incident where his brother appeared to dangle his son from a balcony was misconstrued.

"Michael was excited. He was showing fans his child. He wasn't tossing his baby over the rails. He loves his kids," he said.

He said Michael's children, Prince Michael I, aged 11, Paris, 10, and Prince Michael II, also known as Blanket, 5, were "wonderful".

"Prince is funny. He makes jokes. Paris is like a tomboy, but still a little lady. Blanket is adorable, cuddly and sweet," he said.

Jackson said the family supergroup, the Jackson 5, was in talks about recording and touring.

He hoped a planned tour would include Michael, superstar sister Janet, Tito's sons, R&B group 3T, and Jackie's son, rapper Dealz.

Source:http://www.news.com.au/heraldsun/story/0,21985,24586874-5006024,00.html

God, I wish Jermaine would stop talking about Michael's private life. It's private for a reason, he doesn't want anybody to know about it. Jermaine should have more sense than to keep on talking about it.

i do not think he was in contact with Michael's kids!!

Talking about MJ is Jermaines ONLY chance to get in the papers!

Sad really!

Jermaine saying that Michael is strict parent like Joseph isn't good atall because Michael has said in interviews that Joesph used to beat him, so the media will more than likely take what Jermaine said out of context and report the following headline ''Michael Jackson beats his kids''

I hope that this will never happen but we all know how the tabloids are

Jermaine saying that Michael is strict parent like Joseph isn't good atall because Michael has said in interviews that Joesph used to beat him, so the media will more than likely take what Jermaine said out of context and report the following headline ''Michael Jackson beats his kids''

Exactly!!!!

I really wish Jermaine had something to do with his life.

someone get that man some duct tape. i doubt hes even seen the kids in years. if u go by him thinking that paris is a tomboy

DETAILS of a Jackson 5 reunion

Jermaine.... PuhLeaseeeeeeee :angel: stop this once and for all. Focus on your own life and stop appearing in talkshows and give interviews to papers that are only interested in you because of your brother. And stop blabbing about a J5 reunion.

This is why I can't f**k with Jermaine anymore. He's so delusional at times. He be better if he focus on his ish and GET people to care about it but I guess because he's only known as Michael's brother that that's impossible, right?

That's going to be his obituary:

Jackson 5 member, older brother of "King of Pop" Michael Jackson

...and nothing else even though he has done a lot of things in R&B back in the '70s and '80s. F**k outta here.

no kidding, I can see that happening. Michael might be strict with his kids, but he's definitely not 'raising them the way he was raised.' Jermaine needs to stop talking about Michael. He probably still thinks he's living in Dubai or something; for him to pretend he sees him and is close to the kids is ridiculous.

Don't let the title of this article fool you. If MJ was raising his children just like his father raised him, his children would be calling him Michael instead of "Daddy."

Last edited:
I think Michael raises his children the way his mother raised him and his siblings.

Despite the fact this interview once again raises the less than likely to happen Jackson 5 reunion. I think we should not be too hard on Jermaine, because this interview may have taken place before Michael released his statement confirming once and for all that there is no Jackson 5 reunion album and tour.

Last edited:
From hearing many people say how well behaved MJ's children are, you can tell he is not raising his children to become brats.

Also, in MJ's statement about the reunion, he did not say he would never tour or record with his brothers ever again in life. He said:

"My brothers and sisters have my full love and support, and we've certainly shared many great experiences, but at this time I have no plans to record or tour with them. I am now in the studio developing new and exciting projects that I look forward to sharing with my fans in concert soon."

In other words, he is preoccupied right now. That's what he's saying.

I do recognize that sometimes Jermaine seem to walk himself right into these negative takes and attacks of his character by us fans but I just want to make this small point: We don't know who in the Jackson family are exposed to or get to talk with or see Michael's kid's. Just because its not being reported or there's no snapshot of it doesn't mean it ain't so.

This is the main part of the article to pay attention to:

He said Michael's children, Prince Michael I, aged 11, Paris, 10, and Prince Michael II, also known as Blanket, 5, were "wonderful".

"Prince is funny. He makes jokes. Paris is like a tomboy, but still a little lady. Blanket is adorable, cuddly and sweet," he said.

It is the person that wrote the article, that put the word controversial in the title of the article, that is making it seem like something other than what Jermaine said.

It is the wording of the title that is not to be believed.

Jermaine does not go around wanting to be asked about michael..thats what the media asks him whether he wants them too or not...so i don't get why ppl are hating on jermaine saying that he talks about Michael coz he wants attention or something..also did you ever think that maybe the media is taking his words out of context? Im pretty sure Jermaine did not mean Michael was beating his kids or forcing them to call him michael instead of dad...im sure Jermaine meant that MJs kids were not spoilt coz Michael disciplines them (thats doesn't mean he beats them..there are other forms of discipline)...
And so what if he talks about a jackson 5/ family reunion? Why are ppl so opposed to it..and talk him down everytime he suggests one? Even if it doesn't end up happening with michael, there is no need to attack him....jeez give the guy a break!

Man this is Bloods and Crips, nucca... :lol:

The Bloods are like "man f*ck Jermaine", Crips like "watch what you say about cuz, nucca..."

LOL

Jermaine does not go around wanting to be asked about michael..thats what the media asks him whether he wants them too or not...so i don't get why ppl are hating on jermaine saying that he talks about Michael coz he wants attention or something..also did you ever think that maybe the media is taking his words out of context? Im pretty sure Jermaine did not mean Michael was beating his kids or forcing them to call him michael instead of dad...im sure Jermaine meant that MJs kids were not spoilt coz Michael disciplines them (thats doesn't mean he beats them..there are other forms of discipline)...
And so what if he talks about a jackson 5/ family reunion? Why are ppl so opposed to it..and talk him down everytime he suggests one? Even if it doesn't end up happening with michael, there is no need to attack him....jeez give the guy a break!
:clapping::clapping::clapping:..........

The comment from Jermaine doesn't really imply Michael is abusive. That's just being taken out of context. Being strict with things and being abusive is totally different. I have to argue that Jermaine needs a hobby though :yes:

We see MJ taking his kids to the movies, the circus, Universal Studios, Disneyland and other places just for the fun of it. He's letting his children have fun even though he is raising them to be polite and not brats.

Joseph did not raise any brats and Michael isn't raising brats either, but Michael IS letting his children have fun and he IS letting his children call him Daddy.

Man this is Bloods and Crips, nucca... :lol:
.. the broadway version lol

i get the frustration over Jermaine regurgitating J5/MJ tour talk, but this is just being blown out of proportion judging by most responses. :\

This ain't no Bloods and Crips. :lol:

But it can very easily be blown out of proportion if fans allow themselves to be sucked into the way the writer started the article. That title was not created to give Michael Jackson's fans peace. It was created to cause them stress. It seems like we have gone through this type of stuff enough times now to know that whenever we are having fun, someone always tries to rain on our parade.

What have we been doing lately in terms of fun? We have been enjoying all of Michael's public appearances. We have been enjoying all the beautiful pictures. We have been enjoying the word concert.

:yes:

Last edited:
Back