Jermaine Writing Book On Life With MJ *Book To Be Released Sept 13*

Re: jermaine writing book on life with MJ

I am already reading fans saying they long for the book :no:
I understand many don't know about certain things, but then... the whole "Vienna Tribute" fiasco was not that long ago... so.... well... sad :doh:
yes I see his fans going crazy with support for him to...check out his twitter..:no:

Last edited:

No more books... no more, the paper industry is starting to run short of paper from the endless M. Jackson books out there. .... He's been saying nothing but wonderful thigs about his brother that are appreciated, I realize that writing is a cathartic experience, but this is getting beyond tacky to publish a book about the most picked apart being ever, one word/phrase only can be priceless, Michael was priceless.. but I realize that the 'less' part is not important. There should, like, a law set to forbid/sanction this neverending exploitation of one human being's name.

:wtf:

Jerma... :sigh:

That's it. This is a big epidemic: "write a book about MJ". Now, it's an avalanche of books. Who will be next? :fear: *big sigh*

Jerma will make some money with this book... using Michael :doh: and I hope that at least... he donate money to some charity on behalf of Michael and PPB. But I really do not believe he'll do it.

Is this a joke???? why is Jermaine writing a memoir about Michael?

Here's an idea Jermaine, why not write your OWN memoir......oh yeah, no money or interest there, gotta profit off little brother Mike once again!

My thing is this, nobody would've dared to write any book about MJ when he was here, so if they did'nt dare to do it then no reason they should now.

Everybody now wants to speak for MJ...the damn thing is if MJ wanted to tell people ish he would've, they just did'nt care to listen to what he had to say!

Last edited:

Jerma will make some money with this book... using Michael :doh: and I hope that at least... he donate money to some charity on behalf of Michael and PPB. But I really do not believe he'll do it.

No, he can't do that. he really needs the money, so I guess the only charity to be supported will be "My House" (meaning HIS house).

I hope NO ONE here buys that ish.

He wasn't MJ's confidante. He wasn't close to MJ. He himself said he couldn't take his kids to Neverland.

Maybe he will finally explain what inspired him to write "Word to the Badd"

I definately wont be getting this book

This whole thing is just so tacky. I read the description and it talked about how Jermaine was Michael's bff and how this book was going to change the way the world views Michael. I don't believe Jermaine and Michael were ever close apart from maybe the J5 days so I'm not really interested in what he has to say. The only thing I'm curious about is the "Word To The Bad" situation, I'd like to know his reasons for doing that and how Michael responded to it... but I doubt he'd be truthful about that.

Other than that, this is just an easy cash grab and there's no way I'd ever buy it, even if it praises Michael from start to finish.

P.S. Remember on the Glenda tapes when she asked Michael about his siblings, it went kinda like this:

Glenda: And Jermaine?
Michael: OH GOD :smilerolleyes:

That says it all for me lol.

This whole thing is just so tacky. I read the description and it talked about how Jermaine was Michael's bff and how this book was going to change the way the world views Michael. I don't believe Jermaine and Michael were ever close apart from maybe the J5 days so I'm not really interested in what he has to say. The only thing I'm curious about is the "Word To The Bad" situation, I'd like to know his reasons for doing that and how Michael responded to it... but I doubt he'd be truthful about that.

Other than that, this is just an easy cash grab and there's no way I'd ever buy it, even if it praises Michael from start to finish.

P.S. Remember on the Glenda tapes when she asked Michael about his siblings, it went kinda like this:

Glenda: And Jermaine?
Michael: OH GOD :smilerolleyes:

That says it all for me
lol.
me too...:agree:

It's beyond pathetic. Always trying an easy way for making money by using and abusing MJ. It never fails. God forbid he gets a normal job and starts taking care of his own kids. Jermaine fails at life.

Michael was close to Jermain when they sang together as teens. After Jermaine left the group both went their own way, so what would Jermaine be writing about in this book?

Let's see books by Cascio, Janet, Latoya, Alejandra, Jermaine, Katherine & Mann. Who is next to write, one of us?????

He's probably desperate to find the funds to pay Alejandra and all his other children............

I will never buy anything released by Michael's family or his "friends"........

Decent people never sell out their loved ones for money or anything else!!!!!

Jermaine Jackson Writes Tell-All Book About His Brother

Singer Jermaine Jackson is detailing the life of his famous family and late brother, Michael Jackson, in a book that has been promised to give readers even further insight into the life of the King of Pop and his family.

You Are Not Alone: Through a Brother's Eyes is set for release in fall 2011. It will look at the Jackson family from growing up in working class Gary, Indiana to Michael Jackson's private life that took place behind the doors of Neverland ranch in southern California.

"We don't want Michael's life - or death - to be an eternal mystery," says Jackson in the release. "This is the truth as we know it. I have read so much about what people think they know about Michael, but this is about what really happened. I hope to make sense of the occasions when the outside world struggled to understand my brother's world," USA Today reports.

The memoir will also examine his complex relationships with his mother, Katherine, and father, Joe.

"It is a frank, but sophisticated examination of the human, not the legend, with revealing insights and no subject off limits," publisher Touchstone said on Wednesday, according to Reuters.

"Everyone has said it all about Michael and us. They cannot say anything more. Now it is our turn."

sorry if already posted

Re: Jermaine Jackson Writes Tell-All Book About His Brother

I read the title from the MJJC main forum and my immediate thought was "Kill me. Kill me now."

Oh Lord.

"Everyone has said it all about Michael and us. They cannot say anything more. Now it is our turn."
Our? Wow, plot is "thickening" and :seenuffin

I can't f-ing believe this! Everybody is a writer now!

If this book thing is true, I hope it's positive. Personally, I don't want it to be another trash-fest book. Because I really get tired of the negativity. There are way more than enough negative books about Michael out already, in my opinion.

Last edited:

Why would he write something negative about his brother? He will be telling his side of the story as he saw it.

I really don't understand how come, he doesn't see how pathetic he is?
Who is he trying to fool about his close relationship with Michael?
I'm looking forward the day when all the Jacksons, all the friends would already write their books... and see, no one's interested in their way of trying to gain money and media attention by using Michael's name over and over again.

Michael was close to Jermain when they sang together as teens. After Jermaine left the group both went their own way, so what would Jermaine be writing about in this book?

Let's see books by Cascio, Janet, Latoya, Alejandra, Jermaine, Katherine & Mann. Who is next to write, one of us?????

manager, bodyguards, maybe cook, or ex-wife, photographers, journalist, stalkers...list goes on and on...yes
the paper industry is starting to run short of paper from the endless M. Jackson books out there
. :agree:

I think I'll get in on the craze.

Writing a book about Michael because it seems anyone can, will be in stores sometime soon.

¬_¬

It's only another one who cashes into Mike's death. He must be very in debt for his child support payment.

Thank you it sounds good:yes:

Wow..........Jermaine just can't leave his brother alone, even in death. Can't say I'm entirely surprised based on his past, but this is pretty low. MAYBE he will say some decent stuff that the tabloids and whatnot haven't already speculated on while calling it "the truth", but I ain't holding my breath.

Another book. o.m.g.
Honestly.....I don"t know what to say.
I could get in trouble if I start saying what I think about this.

I believe it will be positive. Without positivity the fans won't be buying it and Jermaine will be relying on Michael's fans to make him some money!!

some of us are actually hoping for a book by Bubbles :)

Back