Jermaine Writing Book On Life With MJ *Book To Be Released Sept 13*

Re: Jermaine Jackson Writes Tell-All Book About His Brother

Why would he write something negative about his brother? He will be telling his side of the story as he saw it.

Why did he write and record WORD TO THE BADD????....exactly!

Pwned

Good one. Some people are just clueless or ignorant of MJ's & Jermaine's dysfunctional history.

Last edited:
Re: jermaine writing book on life with MJ

Sometimes I think that I'm not a MJ fans.

I defend Mike against everybody, people who trashed and still trash him, I HATE THEM AND WISH THE WORST FOR THEM.

People who use his name and his kids for their money, it's the same, I hate this kind of people. And the Jackson family is included of course.

And when you defend Mike agaisnt all these morons, you are banned from a normaly " MJ board ".

I'm not sure to be a MJ fans anymore. I never liked the Jacksons, respect until 1982 but after they don't exist so I don't care. And to be banned from a MJ board because you say the truth about some members of this pathetic family is hurts. Yes it hurts a lot.

The 25 june 2009 was the day where everything finished. All the blablabla my brother, my uncle, my son sorry my money maker, I can't stand it anymore.

I'm a King fan since I'm 7, I'm 24, and I think I'm done. Thanks to some " MJ fans " that I will never understand....
No offense, but I knew it was coming.

No offense, but I knew it was coming.

Ah.It's cool to know that MJ boards is not the best place to speak about Mike and all the vultures who trash him and still use him ( his kids money now). It's really finish for me.

Why would he write something negative about his brother? He will be telling his side of the story as he saw it.

So what about Word To Badd ?
Why his friend, the vulture Thome Thome stole money from Mike ?
Why he send Mike to another vulture who later will sue Mike, his friend the Prince something of Bahrain ?

Some fans, really live on the planet Lalaland. Time to wake up.

I hope no one will buy this book.

This family makes me sick. Jermaine is beyond pathetic!

Ah.It's cool to know that MJ boards is not the best place to speak about Mike and all the vultures who trash him and still use him ( his kids money now). It's really finish for me.

Oh give me a break. This whole forum is full of posts that discuss these things, it's more than allowed. All the moderators are asking is not to bash children who happen to be a part of the Jackson family, not to use curse words and not to demean other fans (all of which you consistently do). If that's too much for you then it is indeed better if you leave.

Oh give me a break. This whole forum is full of posts that discuss these things, it's more than allowed. All the moderators are asking is not to bash children who happen to be a part of the Jackson family, not to use curse words and not to demean other fans (all of which you consistently do). If that's too much for you then it is indeed better if you leave.

Lol.

At least, I was right to register 3 times with different usernames ^^

I'm still there, but it's not the same without Dip.

I don't trash children, I don't trash other fans.

All the moderators are asking is not to bash children who happen to be a part of the Jackson family, not to use curse words and not to demean other fans (all of which you consistently do). If that's too much for you then it is indeed better if you leave.

Jamgirl aka kikibee demeans the fans all the time for calling out the family and I don't see her posts deleted.

Jamgirl aka kikibee demeans the fans all the time for calling out the family and I don't see her posts deleted.
exactly seems like this whole thing only works one way... jamgirl is the biggest stan there is ever. a true stalker

Jermaine wants us to forget that he ever wrote that, we certainly wont forget it.

And the arguing needs to stop. All we have asked is that you not insult minors. It isn't their fault. Criticise the parents all you want but leave the minors out of this. They haven't got a choice here.

Last edited:

well today on twitter I made Jermaine mad and he blocked me. Well at least Halima has balls to answer back.

I won't be buying his book.

what you say to him?

well

Halima Rashid
@jermjackson5 Always gives his time for charity, Love him for that...

Ivy
@halimarashid @jermjackson5 good to hear but don't forget charity begins at home. hard to respect someone who doesn't support his own kids.

halimarashid
What do you know about Jermaine and his kids???

Ivy
@halimarashid everyone saw court documents and not paying child support. I did not question his love, I questioned his financial support.
how can u deny being late on child support, claiming not earning money, AJ stay at Hayvenhurst so that she won't go to court
when it's written on court documents for everyone to see and when jermaine brought no explanation to whatsoever about this?
again I wouldn't dare to question his LOVE for his kids but news flash a lot of people questions lack of financial support

halimarashid
Do you think every court document is correct??

Ivy
@halimarashid AJ filed the document KJ signed in 2007 to let her stay at the house. Jermaine himself filed a document saying he owns minimal
AJ and Jermaine divorce declarations is also public. Will you kindly tell me which one of them has wrong information?
Jackie 2 days ago on a radio show confirmed that Jermaine doesn't return to US because he's afraid his passport will be taken.
Like I said if we are wrong than it's perhaps better to explain yourselves so that people won't have misconceptions about you
I'm sad that @halimarashid is trying to portray me as the "bad guy" when Jermaine himself filed the documents saying that he
earns $1000 month & cant pay and CSSD has filed saying he's late on $90K child support. I didn't make it up.

halimarashid
I'm not portraying you as a bad guy, all i'm saying is don't believe everything you hear in the media
there is always 2 sides to the story

Ivy
I have increased respect 4 @halimarashid as she was woman enough to address issues. sadly cant say the same 4 some who hide behind "block".

oh and btw - I had only been following Jermaine for 1 day and sent him only 1 tweet, that was enough to get me blocked :p

court documents are not always correct , true , but you are quoting Jermaine's reply lol is she saying those are also lies?

Last edited:

Well she did answer you back shows she does not back down from hard questions. However her answers show a woman who will defend her husband no matter what. And if the court papers are wrong then perhaps Jermaine needs to get it straightened out

well

Halima Rashid

Ivy
@halimarashid @jermjackson5 good to hear but don't forget charity begins at home. hard to respect someone who doesn't support his own kids.

halimarashid

Ivy
@halimarashid everyone saw court documents and not paying child support. I did not question his love, I questioned his financial support.
how can u deny being late on child support, claiming not earning money, AJ stay at Hayvenhurst so that she won't go to court
when it's written on court documents for everyone to see and when jermaine brought no explanation to whatsoever about this?
again I wouldn't dare to question his LOVE for his kids but news flash a lot of people questions lack of financial support

halimarashid

Ivy
@halimarashid AJ filed the document KJ signed in 2007 to let her stay at the house. Jermaine himself filed a document saying he owns minimal
AJ and Jermaine divorce declarations is also public. Will you kindly tell me which one of them has wrong information?
Jackie 2 days ago on a radio show confirmed that Jermaine doesn't return to US because he's afraid his passport will be taken.
Like I said if we are wrong than it's perhaps better to explain yourselves so that people won't have misconceptions about you
I'm sad that @halimarashid is trying to portray me as the "bad guy" when Jermaine himself filed the documents saying that he
earns $1000 month & cant pay and CSSD has filed saying he's late on $90K child support. I didn't make it up.

halimarashid
I'm not portraying you as a bad guy, all i'm saying is don't believe everything you hear in the media

Ivy
I have increased respect 4 @halimarashid as she was woman enough to address issues. sadly cant say the same 4 some who hide behind "block".

oh and btw - I had only been following Jermaine for 1 day and sent him only 1 tweet, that was enough to get me blocked :p
good for you Ivy..:)..good questions....yeah I lasted about a day and got blocked to..I guess the questions I asked Jermaine were to hard for him..:lmao:
Well she did answer you back shows she does not back down from hard questions. However her answers show a woman who will defend her husband no matter what. And if the court papers are wrong then perhaps Jermaine needs to get it straightened out
You are correct he needs to step up and make his ish right.

Ivy, you were too much for Jermaine huh?:D....thats what happens when you hit certain people with the truth, they immediately take cover and hide.

well today on twitter I made Jermaine mad and he blocked me. Well at least Halima has balls to answer back.

I won't be buying his book.

Don't worry...he blocked me ages ago after i called him a deadbeat.

These papers were filed by Jermaine...what to straighten up?

Ivy, you were too much for Jermaine huh?:D....thats what happens when you hit certain people with the truth, they immediately take cover and hide.

Jermaine is not man enough...but we already knew that

Jermaine might not be happy that Jackie told his business. Last month, a fan asked Jermaine if he is stuck and he went out about the bad media, and tweeted he's been travelling EVERYWHERE, insinuating he could come to the US anytime he wants. That is true...but his passport would be taken away as soon as he set foot on US soil.

Last edited:

well

Halima Rashid

Ivy

halimarashid

Ivy

halimarashid

Ivy

halimarashid

Ivy

Ha Halima did have ball to answer it back. Good for her.
But honestly I don't know whether she is just blind or she just didn't answer the question.
She said don't believe everything you hear in the media.
The truth is we are not question Jermaine because of what the media said.
We are question him base on the solid evidence that Jermaine himself filed before.
Is Jermaine lying in all the legal documents? lol
Maybe Halima is just like Katherine who choose to close their eyes and believe Jermaine is a good father/husband/son.
Throughout all these things, I really feel Jermaine did have the abilities to be very persuasive.
I guess that's why so many women still fall in love with him even there are so many bad history in the past.

Everyone is writing a book about mj these days lol!

Like u said ivy, at least Halima had the guts to reply back

I think Halima knows Jermaine is wrong about this but she just chooses to support her husband. At least she took the time to reply to Ivy.

I think halima has probably taken advice from katerine like "always stand by your husband" blah blah

court documents are not always correct , true , but you are quoting Jermaine's reply lol is she saying those are also lies?

Well I quoted Alejandra's claims and I guess Halima meant that they could be lies - and that's fine. I give her that.

even if we reject nd forget everything filed and said by Alejandra It doesn't change the fact that Jermaine himself filed a document saying that he can't pay the child support and Katherine signed a document saying that she's letting Alejandra stay because of her son Jermaine asked her to. And sorry as he's been travelling around the world for the last few months I do not buy the claim of "I make $1400 per month".

fans know about MJ more than what Jermine knows ! he was always in the outs...and the only things he truely knows about MJ will never be in the book ! i bet u that Tohme's name will never be mentioned in this book !

all in all i do not believe him at all ! and he can shove his book !

fans know about MJ more than what Jermine knows ! he was always in the outs...and the only things he truely knows about MJ will never be in the book ! i bet u that Tohme's name will never be mentioned in this book !

all in all i do not believe him at all ! and he can shove his book !
good post..especially the bolded part..:clapping::clapping:

Back