Jermaine Writing Book On Life With MJ *Book To Be Released Sept 13*

Re: Jermaine Jackson Writes Tell-All Book About His Brother

I think it might be positive.. but we know how these things go: it'll be positive and so it'll get now media and no one will know more about Michael anyhow. Now if it's negative, it will be all over the news.

Re: jermaine writing book on life with MJ

Michael was close to Jermain when they sang together as teens. After Jermaine left the group both went their own way, so what would Jermaine be writing about in this book?

Let's see books by Cascio, Janet, Latoya, Alejandra, Jermaine, Katherine & Mann. Who is next to write, one of us?????

Where have you been Joe is in Germany working on a overall family book.
I don't like Arnold Kline but he says MJ main problem with his family was Joe and jermaine and I for one believed him,
we know those publisher are not publishing any positive mj. Book it has to have some dirt and so far we read " NO TOPIC IS OUT OF BOUND"
What is that telling us?
I find igishit tacky of family member to be telling thing about MJ he did not want know in the public.
The last time in 2005 when mj was fighting for his freedom jearmine was teaming up with stacy brown to write a nasty tell all, so I am not surprise by this jearmine move it's a trend in that family to sell mj when they are broke dead or alive.
With family like this who need enemy?

hayzz...this is never ending...why can't they write about themeselves...So sad that many MJ books are quite crap.

BOOKS ABOUT MJ'S GENUIS/ARTISTRY SHOULD BE MORE...MORE...MORE!!!

IF only...wonder if he's gonna spiel sum ladies in MJ's life lol & what about his beef bout MJ ...hmmm

Another thing THIS:

The memoir will also examine his complex relationships with his mother, Katherine, and father, Joe.

.....COMPLEX???? REALLY??? C'MON...PLZ OH BRO. JERMAINE....HOPEFULLY ITS MORE POSTIVE....POOR MJ HE'S NOT HERE ANYMORE TO HAVE HIS SIDE....:(

jermaines now in the uk hanging with matt fiddes lol guess he doesnt talk to tito much either. what an idiot

omg how the hell did that happen. Jermaine is seriously living in his own little world.
Does he not know what that piece of crap has being trying to say about Blanket.

So now Fiddes is gonna be 'best friends' with jermaine and try an worm into the kids lives to get everyone to beleive he's blanket's dad.

Wonder what Tito will have to say...

Jermaine is pathetic.

I would seriously urge everybody to completely ignore this book. Don't even spread negative reviews, just completely blank it. Makes me laugh/cry at seeing people up Jermaine's ass dancing around about this book. It's a blatant cash-in move he would NEVER have had the balls to do if MJ was still here. That in itself is enough to make my stomach turn.

One of the tackiest family's in history.

No, he can't do that. he really needs the money, so I guess the only charity to be supported will be "My House" (meaning HIS house).

Sad reality. :(

P.S. Remember on the Glenda tapes when she asked Michael about his siblings, it went kinda like this:

Glenda: And Jermaine?
Michael: OH GOD :smilerolleyes:

That says it all for me lol.

:lol:

This was a great reminder.

some of us are actually hoping for a book by Bubbles :)

:lol:

Bubbles > :girl_in_love:

So now Fiddes is gonna be 'best friends' with jermaine and try an worm into the kids lives to get everyone to beleive he's blanket's dad.

I'm just waiting for the picture to be released showing Matt Fiddes and Jermaine Jackson together.

In my opinion, Matt is the type of person who wants EVERYBODY to know that he and Jermaine are STILL friends even after the things he has said and done to the Jackson family.

And if no picture is released, then I expect for Matt to run to the nearest tabloid to share his story regarding his visit with Jermaine Jackson.

They all make my stomach turn!

I urge....(NO, I AM BEGGING!!! ) all true MJ fans to not buy this book.

Pathetic.

I urge....(NO, I AM BEGGING!!! ) all true MJ fans to not buy this book.

Pathetic.
Jermaine won't be getting any of my money, so that he can buy pretty dresses and babbles for his bride. Trying to REPLACE all of the jewelry he "claimed" was stolen. Not me! Not now! Not ever!

Aside from that, I just can't support a DEADBEAT!

did you see them elusive????
smh:no:
a friend saw it on the news in the uk this evening. it was on channel 5 whos news is done by sky so there might be something on their website if anyones bothered enough to look

Sometimes I think that I'm not a MJ fans.

I defend Mike against everybody, people who trashed and still trash him, I HATE THEM AND WISH THE WORST FOR THEM.

People who use his name and his kids for their money, it's the same, I hate this kind of people. And the Jackson family is included of course.

And when you defend Mike agaisnt all these morons, you are banned from a normaly " MJ board ".

I'm not sure to be a MJ fans anymore. I never liked the Jacksons, respect until 1982 but after they don't exist so I don't care. And to be banned from a MJ board because you say the truth about some members of this pathetic family is hurts. Yes it hurts a lot.

The 25 june 2009 was the day where everything finished. All the blablabla my brother, my uncle, my son sorry my money maker, I can't stand it anymore.

I'm a King fan since I'm 7, I'm 24, and I think I'm done. Thanks to some " MJ fans " that I will never understand....

I don't call him Jermainethepain for nothing you know!

Sometimes I think that I'm not a MJ fans.

I defend Mike against everybody, people who trashed and still trash him, I HATE THEM AND WISH THE WORST FOR THEM.

People who use his name and his kids for their money, it's the same, I hate this kind of people. And the Jackson family is included of course.

And when you defend Mike agaisnt all these morons, you are banned from a normaly " MJ board ".

I'm not sure to be a MJ fans anymore. I never liked the Jacksons, respect until 1982 but after they don't exist so I don't care. And to be banned from a MJ board because you say the truth about some members of this pathetic family is hurts. Yes it hurts a lot.

The 25 june 2009 was the day where everything finished. All the blablabla my brother, my uncle, my son sorry my money maker, I can't stand it anymore.

I'm a King fan since I'm 7, I'm 24, and I think I'm done. Thanks to some " MJ fans " that I will never understand....

dont worry ppl have always been allowed to talk crap about mj on kop board. the board is just showing its true colours even more so now. it was never about mj to many. the way it was run and continues to be run shows that.

dont worry ppl have always been allowed to talk crap about mj on kop board. the board is just showing its true colours even more so now. it was never about mj to many. the way it was run and continues to be run shows that.
what makes u think dip is writing about KOPD? Unless I missed something lol
but I agree with ur post though

well they just got banned from there

well they just got banned from there
oh ok lol, well that board is a hot mess... anyone knows the moderation there is biased as hell, though I ain't banned there, I haven't visited that board since at least December can't say I miss it..

Dip, it's better for your own mental peace to not go there :lol:

Back