Joe Jackson - ALL articles, epic and not so epic discussions of the Jackson family Patriarch

Re: Joe Caught Cheating with 33 YO Woman Who Is Obsessed With Michael

Joe cheating is not new, but this is one of the most crazy stories I've read...

''It seems that Lavinia was obsessed with Michael and is perversely substituting nasty old Joe for his iconic son! ''

I think I get it... She probably thought some of Joe's genetics created a Michael Jackson, so if she becomes pregnant from Joe, she can have her own little Michael Jackson, potentially... oh gawd... it just sounds so wrong... facepalm...

O_O

Re: Joe Jackson withdraws from $2bn project in Vietnam

Anybody who believes that Joe Jackson can secure investors for a project, large or small, deserves to be taken for a ride, in my opinion.

Ain't nobody giving Joseph Jackson large sums of money to invest in anything. LOL!

The ONLY currency he has is the fact that he is Michael Jackson's father. That's it!

I'm sure he makes promises to these folks, just like he did with the former Mayor of Gary, they in turn "Wine & Dine" him. Once the jig is up, he just moves on. Leaving those fools out of pocket in the process.

Didn't we get this news before about the Vietnam project that went dud. We all know anyway that this thing was one of the deals that Joe like to attach himself to, but cannot complete. Most likely the money he thought he would get from hacking Michael's name/music did not materialize to help him fund this project. The estate did stop his attempts to exploit Michael and his music, thank goodness. Joe like his children are living off the perks they get for being related to Michael. They are offered free dinners and invited to awards and has been shows.

Re: Joe Jackson withdraws from $2bn project in Vietnam

angfw5.gif
emoticons_487_0484.gif

The website said that Jackson decided not to proceed with any further investment or involvement in the project after “careful due diligence and discussions with his wife, family and advisers.” :smilerolleyes:

Meanwhile, Thao told the Saigon Times Online newspaper that Jackson signed a Memorandum of Understanding :hysterical:with Khang Thong in February last year to advise and help it find investors for the development of a five-star, 1,000-room hotel inside the complex.

At least one of them has the decency to look uncomfortable and guilty in those picture, shame it's not Joe!

Marriage1.gif

Feb. 15, 2012 MICHAEL JACKSON'S PERSONAL MAGICIAN MARRIES IN VEGAS

Majestik Magnificent, best known as Michael Jackson’s personal magician, getting married Tuesday at Vegas Adventure Wedding Chapel to Lavina Iskandar. Magnificent was introduced to Jackson by Muhummad Ali at Lena Horne’s show at the Pantages in the mid-1990s. Joe Jackson attended the wedding. Magificent lived with Joe and Katherine Jackson. He is 57 and his bride is 33.
(Photo courtesy of Kerry Mickelson) http://www.lvrj.com/columnists/norm...ICIAN-MARRIES-IN-VEGAS-139396448.html?ref=448

Joe having a relationship with Lavina nowadays is tabloid bs then but I bet they were together before... I'm confused now! :ermm::wtf:

I don't know what is worst Majestik or Joe.....:puke::puke::puke::puke:

AliCat;3708851 said:

Majestik Magnificent, best known as Michael Jackson’s personal magician,

Wait, what?

Ps. there are going around so many sleazy stories abt Majestik, like how he hooks up with young MJ or Jackson 5 fans... yuck

There is nothing in the Joe story; just the media seeing pictures and attaching their own ideas to to form a story. If they see this woman in photos with someone else, they will hand you another story again.

It is true though, Majestic likes to hang out with Michael fans. I guess it makes them feel important.

AliCat;3708851 said:
Marriage1.gif

Majestik Magnificent, best known as Michael Jackson’s personal magician, getting married Tuesday at Vegas Adventure Wedding Chapel to Lavina Iskandar. Magnificent was introduced to Jackson by Muhummad Ali at Lena Horne’s show at the Pantages in the mid-1990s. Joe Jackson attended the wedding. Magificent lived with Joe and Katherine Jackson. He is 57 and his bride is 33.
(Photo courtesy of Kerry Mickelson) http://www.lvrj.com/columnists/norm...ICIAN-MARRIES-IN-VEGAS-139396448.html?ref=448

:wtf: :puke:

I don't know if it's cheating if they have essentially been separated forever.

Eitherway - YUCK.

Ya rly. If she's obsessed with Michael, she should have gotten with one of the brothers!

^Oh no. Don't give her any ideas. We don't want more baby mommas and offspring to leech off Michael's estate funds.

removed

Last edited:

Wait a minute! That woman with Magnificent is the same woman pictured with Joe in all those press photos. I'm confused. So did this Lavinia woman break up with Magnificent already and hooked up with Joe... or is that Globe article totally wrong to imply a relationship between those two? There are multiple pictures of Joe and Lavinia together in different locations/dates, but maybe Magnificent was there with Joe and her too, it's just that they didn't photograph all of them together.

What's up?????

Maybe they're sharing. :scratch:

Maybe they're sharing. :scratch:

That thought is so disgusting. :puke: :rofl:

I can`t decide what`s worse: Joe or Magnificent? But both of them together...:bad:

She doesn`t look very happy in these pictures anyway.

removed

Last edited:

This is getting more and more ridiculous :rofl:

Shaking my head and asking myself why anyone puts credence in these stories like they are facts - Come on now
as Michael fans we should know better .. now we have 2 stories here one that she is Joes girl friend and one that
Majestic is married to her.. I very much doubt an obsession with MJ would lead anyone to them. They are as different
from MJ as night and day. NO similarity.

Joe and Katherine havent been together as husband and wife in prob 20 yrs or more .. They have no marraiage so to speak.
so the infidelity claim ridiculas .. they have NO marriage to be faithful to. Period

That being said, I don't have any respect for Joe Jackson and it has nothign to do with this nonsense

Shaking my head and asking myself why anyone puts credence in these stories like they are facts - Come on now
as Michael fans we should know better .. now we have 2 stories here one that she is Joes girl friend and one that
Majestic is married to her.. I very much doubt an obsession with MJ would lead anyone to them. They are as different
from MJ as night and day. NO similarity.

Joe and Katherine havent been together as husband and wife in prob 20 yrs or more .. They have no marraiage so to speak.
so the infidelity claim ridiculas .. they have NO marriage to be faithful to. Period

That being said, I don't have any respect for Joe Jackson and it has nothign to do with this nonsense

Majestic's marriage is an older news item which most would have missed when it was initially reported. After all not many of us care to keep up with the going-ons of Majestic's life. Added to that, is Joe's notoriety at being a skirt-chaser. So, tabloid or not, the idea of Joseph hooking up with a much younger, MJ fan is not something shocking or too far-fetched; he is very capable of it.

I think Majestik Magnificent works for Joe Jackson and that's why Joe was at the Wedding in Las Vegas.

I did read where this Magnificent fellow received a fee from an interview that Joe did.

This may be why there were photos of Majestik's wife (Lavina Iskandar) and Majestik's boss (Joe Jackson).

apart from michael, the kids and the 3 t's ha... ive never really liked any of the jackson family

I was about to congratulate Joe lol! :D But I guess it's just the media spinning stories again. I doubt Lavinia would have an affair that soon after getting married, especially with someone 50 years her senior who looks like Joe...

Michael Jackson’s father denies equity investment in Vietnam theme park

Joseph Walter "Joe" Jackson, Michael Jackson’s father, has told Vietnamese media he is not an investor in a US$2 billion theme park project in Vietnam.

Jackson, 84, said in a statement Wednesday that after careful consideration and discussions with his wife, family and advisors, he had decided not to proceed with any further investment or involvement in project Happyland Vietnam.

Happyland Vietnam, backed by the Khang Thong Group, is projected to be the largest theme park in South East Asia. It was to be inspired by the late Michael Jackson’s Neverland Valley Ranch.

The Khang Thong Group had said Jackson is an investor in the 1,000-room hotel planned in Happyland, which would be located in the Mekong Delta province of Long An.

However, Jackson said he had only inked an agreement to promote the project around the world and attract big foreign investors into Happyland.

“I signed an agreement to promote the project around the world and further assist in bringing very high caliber investors to look at the project and possibly invest. My mandate was to be the spokesperson for the project, use my global outreach in getting the project Happyland to the global stage.

“To be clear, I was never at the start to be an equity investor.”

Jackson had attended the ground-breaking ceremony for the project in Vietnam in February 2011.

“I believe in the growth potential of Vietnam and plan on visiting again soon to look for new opportunities over there,” the statement said.

http://www.thanhniennews.com/2010/p...ies-equity-investment-in-vietnam-project.aspx

Nathy MJ;3710608 said:
“I signed an agreement to promote the project around the world and further assist in bringing very high caliber investors to look at the project and possibly invest. My mandate was to be the spokesperson for the project, use my global outreach in getting the project Happyland to the global stage.

“To be clear, I was never at the start to be an equity investor.”

Joe Jackson "probably" made all types of promises to those folks.

The BIGGEST and MOST DELUSIONAL being that he has the ability to bring in "high caliber" investors. LOL! Now that's a good one. Number two would have to be his "global outreach."

He probably told the former Mayor of Gary that he had access to high caliber investors also and those fools bought it Hook, Line & Sinker. And look where it got that project. All of that hoopla and whatnot, all for nothing!

Back