Joe Jackson - ALL articles, epic and not so epic discussions of the Jackson family Patriarch

Re: Joe and Dieter to arrange MJ exhibition in Japan next year? (2013) - The Lost Pictures?

In the normal scheme of things, fans would not have a problem with Joe Jackson's actions. But let's be real here and put things in context.

If Mr Jackson had been a father who was loving, supportive father who saw his son as more than a meal ticket and an extension of his ego, then I say "no problem!"

But Joe Jackson was none of those things.

Joe Jackson physically and emotionally abused Michael. No ifs or buts about that. Let us not pretend Mr Jackson is anything less than a bully and a brute who feels entitled to use his son's image and legacy.

And before anyone comes back with the 'blood is thicker than water' spiel, I say "blood clots can kill!!"

Last edited:
Somehow I just remember this
<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/ksaQqPlSllM" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
I don´t know what poppa is but pappa is swedish for daddy and I see poppa Joe as daddy Joe

Re: Joe and Dieter to arrange MJ exhibition in Japan next year? (2013) - The Lost Pictures?

And something for this year in Asia

http://lesliemjhu.blogspot.sk/2012/08/michael-jackson-asia-rights-co-ii.html

8/13/2012
Michael Jackson Asia Rights Co II.

Despite the efforts of the Estate of Michael Jackson, some brave people in the far Japan are still using MJ's image... illegally.

See my previous entry on this matter: http://lesliemjhu.blogspot.hu/2010/07/michael-jackson-asia-rights-story.html

The "Michael Jackson Asia Rights Co. Ltd." is still active, and coming up with new "surprises". Like a "Jackson family dinner" held sometime this July with the participation of guess who? Josehp Jackson and Dieter Wiesner. Only 50 people could attend the event, that had a special Neverland dinner amongst others.

The company furthermore announced on their own that from July 10, 2012 they decided to sell "official" MJ items. See the whole list here: http://mja-rights.com/img/news/Mjgoods.pdf

Well, It seems they did not read the recent news regarding Howard Mann's copyright infrigment case.

And something for this year in Asia

http://lesliemjhu.blogspot.sk/2012/08/michael-jackson-asia-rights-co-ii.html

8/13/2012
Michael Jackson Asia Rights Co II.

Despite the efforts of the Estate of Michael Jackson, some brave people in the far Japan are still using MJ's image... illegally.

See my previous entry on this matter: http://lesliemjhu.blogspot.hu/2010/07/michael-jackson-asia-rights-story.html

The "Michael Jackson Asia Rights Co. Ltd." is still active, and coming up with new "surprises". Like a "Jackson family dinner" held sometime this July with the participation of guess who? Josehp Jackson and Dieter Wiesner. Only 50 people could attend the event, that had a special Neverland dinner amongst others.

The company furthermore announced on their own that from July 10, 2012 they decided to sell "official" MJ items. See the whole list here: http://mja-rights.com/img/news/Mjgoods.pdf

Well, It seems they did not read the recent news regarding Howard Mann's copyright infrigment case.

if they can get around the law they will.

I read the second accounting from news section, and it says there that they are paying lawyers in different countries (inc. Japan and Germany) coincidentally those 2 countries are where Joe and Dieter are doing their MJ related business.

I'd like to know to total amount of money the estate spends for protecting MJ copyrights and image, that his own family is trying to exploit.

Anyway, who the hell wants to have a dinner with Joe :eek:hno:

^^ I hope the lawyers that the estate pays to protect the copyrights in Japan look carefully at those "official MJ" items. Bravado might be getting involved. I guess anyone can have a Neverland , Michael Jackson, or Jackson Family dinner if they want to. That aspect does not seem to be illegal.

Re: Joe Jackson in the Puerto Rican day parade NYC

Well The Only thing I could say is Joe is There fo his new Artist...He's keeping busy. LOL I stopped watching That Parade because Some one is always acting a fool. What He needs to do is come to Our Carribean day Parade on Labor Day parade so he can shake his boom boom.

Joe Jackson = hound dog!! This story really shoudn't come as a surprise because we all know how he is. An old dog never forgets his old tricks, as they say!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Michael Jackson’s Dad, Joe Jackson, Caught Cheating With 33-Year-Old Lavinia Iskander!

BY Dr. Jody Overland on September 8, 2012

When you want to talk about hound dogs from hell then you better not forget about Joe Jackson. The Jackson Family patriarch was a player before the term was even coined. Poor Katherine Jackson has had nothing but misery from the man who pushed Michael Jackson way too hard when he was a child star and has behaved as a greedy lecher ever since. Just for the record, Michael couldn’t stand his father and nobody could blame him.

Now GLOBE has exclusively broken the story that Joe is whooping it up with a spoiled wealthy Indonesian knockout and Katherine is at her wits end with humiliation! Coming off the recent Jackson Family public scandal, involving Katherine being held against her will by Michael’s warped and greedy siblings, her very own children (!!), poor Katherine now faces this new travesty.

Joe’s new chica is more than 50 years his junior and goes by the name of Lavinia Iskander. A source reveals exclusively to GLOBE that “Joe is madly in love with her” and that Michael is probably “turning in his grave.” It seems that Lavinia was obsessed with Michael and is perversely substituting nasty old Joe for his iconic son!

The details in this GLOBE story found in the September 10th Print Edition totally blew me away. I never imagined that people could get up to such sordidness, even in Las Vegas. This story is truly shocking and I am not one who is easily shocked. All I can say is read it for yourself in your copy of this week’s GLOBE – but make sure you are sitting down when you do!

http://www.celebdirtylaundry.com/20...year-old-lavinia-iskander-0908/#disqus_thread

Re: Joe Caught Cheating with 33 YO Woman Who Is Obsessed With Michael

How old is he again? I didn't even know the male organ still worked properly at that age...

removed

Last edited:

I wonder how long before we will hear that the two of them are expecting,, :lmao:

Well at least if he is occupied with this woman, he has no time to get involved in the other Jacksons disgraceful behavior, such as leaking emails to shame his son. I say, keep chatting up that girl Pa Pa Joe, and stay away from the rest of the family at this time.

Please Katherine could not care less. This man has been away from her bosom for many moons now, so why is this paper pretending she is humiliated. Hasn't Joe been living away from Katherine's home for decades. Who is this article trying to impress? I doubt Michael is turning in his grave as stated in the article, because he knows his dad very well.

Please who is going to believe that some woman is obsessed with Michael and Joe is a possible substitute because he is Michael's dad? I swear, it is time for me to stop reading stupidness. I do not even think Joe is in love with this woman. This is all hype. Most likely he saw a beautiful woman and is acting fresh as usual. Nothing new here, so I guess the globe needs their dose of unnecessary trivia.

Are they fucking kidding me!
facepalm.gif

I don't get why Katherine and Joe never got divorce, they aren't even couple anymore since the mid 80's if I'm not mistaken...

Joe cheating is not new, but this is one of the most crazy stories I've read...

It seems that Lavinia was obsessed with Michael and is perversely substituting nasty old Joe for his iconic son!

There's nothing wrong with liking older men. *hides*

Older men, I guess sometimes it's fine.. but not greedy, lunatic FOSSILS..I can't get it into my head how a woman would even picture she's doing Michael while she's with Joe..:puke::puke:

Older men, I guess sometimes it's fine.. but not greedy, lunatic FOSSILS..I can't get it into my head how a woman would even picture she's doing Michael while she's with Joe..:puke::puke:

Thank you very much for the mental picture, I could have live without it
sick-green-smiley-face.gif

--------------------------------------
Funny comments here:rollin:

Gosh!

:rollin:

There's nothing wrong with liking older men. *hides*

No, there is not but there's something wrong with being with older married men. And what could someone possiblely gain from a relationship with Joseph Jackson? The man has nothing to offer anyone but betrayel and greed.

Please let us keep the source of this story in mind. Take everything with a grain of salt!

LOL, what a BS article :rofl:

Back