Joe Jackson Interview on Piers Morgan (Jan 30)

Billie Jean 78;3771126 said:
1. What was that all about Michael wanting to get his father to help him before he died? Is there any proof to Michael wanting to speak to Joseph?

It comes from Latoya's book. She says Michael was a compulsive note taker and in his bedroom they found several notes including

---- Call Joseph
---- Get Joseph’s help to get these people out of my life.

but she had no copies of any of the alleged notes.

-----------------------------------------

JACKSON: I didn't get a chance to promo my other stuff.

:)

--------------------------------

Someone posted that Joe also have a book coming out at France

The Architect [English] [Paperback]
Joe Jackson (Author)
Paperback: 320 pages
Publisher: Atria Books; Edition: Original (1 November 2013)
Language: English

I know Tito told a story about a gang member asking him to join when Tito was young and Joe caught them and he beat Tito's butt and then threatened the gang member(s) that he'd do the same thing to them if he caught them around his kids again. I think I saw it on the brothers' reality show.

Fair enough, but I think there were two reason's J &K beat their kids, and in their interviews they only mention one of the reason and blissfully trying to ignore the other one.
Michael only talked out beatings when their practices didn't go the way Joe wanted.

Even Aphrodite Jones defends Michael better, it seems the media bring the allegations on purpose to the family to help them make him look bad using the Jacksons. They obviously know how much money was involved and the circumstances how was given, they know it but they won't say it because Michael wouldn't look bad. Joe shouldn't give interviews anymore, it shows he's not sensible and sane to do it.

Last edited:
Even Aphrodite Jones defends Michael better, it seems the media bring the allegations on purpose to the family to help them make him look back using the Jacksons. They obviously know how much money was involved and the circumstances how was given, they know it but they won't say it because Michael wouldn't look bad. Jo shouldn't give interviews anymore, it shows he's not sensible and sane to do it.

of course the media know. They also know that MJ didn't pay one dime of it. It was settled by insurance for negligence. They are aware of that. Joe is just old and dumb. He needs to keep his mouth shut. MJ fans and total strangers defend Michael better than his family does.

Typos corrected, oops! :blush:

The humongous crusade to destroy Michael continues even though he's no longer here! :angry: I wonder if the people (famous or known) who has defended him publicly and us have made a difference to try to clear that dark and unfair chapter... :sigh:

I love when he says that he saw Michael in Blanket, but the only thing I disagree with is he said parents are too soft on kids when it comes to disciplining them.

Not many fathers would be proud to raise so many sons that don't support themselves or their children. Anything to justify beating his kids, I guess.

Sigh.. well I suppose you have to have expectations for something to be disappointed and I had none to start out with.

MORGAN: So, Joe, I've interviewed almost every single member of your family, your wife, your sons, your daughters, Michael. And finally I get to interview the boss.

Can someone please remind me when PM interviewed Michael? That's not one sit down I recall.

On the subject of beatings and them calling him Dad, well no surprise there! As unyielding as always.

MORGAN: Perhaps the most touching moment for many at Michael Jackson's memorial, the heartbreak of his daughter, Paris. Back with me now exclusively is Michael's father, Joseph Jackson, and his former manager, Dieter Wiesner.

Tough for the kids that, Joe, more than anybody, I felt. It was such a public thing. And poor Paris, you know, she's just a young girl who has lost her father. Very, very hard. What could you say to her, for somebody who has been through so much yourself? What would you say to her afterwards?

JACKSON: Well, Paris is -- even Michael said, she a piece of work, you know, because, most girls are hard to raise. Piers, they are hard to raise. They are more harder than boys. But she is a nice girl. And most girls take to their father anyway.

SMDH PM wasn't asking what type of child she is, he asked how she was comforted after speaking at the memorial. And btw I'm glad Joseph finds her a 'piece of work' in that family she needs to be.

JACKSON: Oh, no. They are my grand kids. They be glad -- I was just with them yesterday. Paris wouldn't get out of the bed. She was still in the bed. Prince and Blanket was there. As matter of fact, Blanket was making a video himself.

LOL Paris was obviously pleased to see him.

JACKSON: Well, the saddest part about the whole thing was, Michael tried to reach me He says call my father. This was before he passed. He would know how to get me out of this. But they didn't get in touch with me. They said they couldn't find me. But I was right there.

And what bothers me, when he called for my help, I couldn't help him.

According to whom?

JACKSON: That is very true. He was like -- well, they treated him like Howard Hughes. They couldn't -- family couldn't get to him like they should have. And that was very wrong for that to happen. But I guess that they had a motive to keep family away. But I guess because they were saying to the fact that too many families were hanging around, may cause some type of a disturbance in what we're trying to do with this young man. Yes.

They who? Neither Howard Hughes or Michael Jackson were locked in tower by 'others' And what happened to 'Katherine was always able to see Michael' Did that change?

^It was a quick telephone interview set up by their mutual friend mohammad al fayed. I'm sure mj didn't have a clue who he was speaking to, probably just doing as a favour for al fayed, if he had known this sleazeball's history i'm sure he wouldn't have agreed to the conversation. It was a spectacularly nondescript interview, but piers has been dining out on it for the past 12 yrs.

^It was set up by their mutual friend mohammad al fayed. I'm sure mj didn't have a clue who he was speaking to, probably just doing as a favour for al fayed, if he had known this sleazeball's history i'm sure he wouldn't have agreed to the conversation. It was a spectacularly nondescript interview, but piers has been dining out on it for the past 12 yrs.

Oh yes when Michael was in the UK, for some reason I didn't connect PM, and yes I'm sure you are right that Michael didn't have a clue. Thanks

^It was a quick telephone interview set up by their mutual friend mohammad al fayed. I'm sure mj didn't have a clue who he was speaking to, probably just doing as a favour for al fayed, if he had known this sleazeball's history i'm sure he wouldn't have agreed to the conversation. It was a spectacularly nondescript interview, but piers has been dining out on it for the past 12 yrs.

You're right, it was a favor for Al Fayed.

I think maybe Joe thinks in his heart that he really could have saved Michael had he been allowed to speak to him. But No One was going to stop Michael from his chosen path to perform his TII Concerts not even Joe. I'm not sure what he felt he could do to save Michael from the events of June 25th that took his life. The Body guards were working on Michael's orders to keep Joe at bay (Not the infamous mysterious they) Joe even asked Katherine to go see him knowing MJ was keeping him at bay. But I dont think anything they said or done would change Michael's mind or stop the negligent actions of Dr Murray on that fatal night.

Who could guess Michael needed to be saved from his doctor before Michael died?
But I know I wanted to save him too after it happened

angfw5.gif

As always, a lot of bla bla bla....
elbtj9.gif
Papa Joe, you should stop giving interviews! :perrin: I do not believe anything that comes from the mouth of this man. :nono:

I think it's true that folks blocked Michael from his family and friends

I do not believe it for a second. -_- :nono: What probably may be true, is that Michael gave orders to his staff/bodyguards to block some people that Michael did not want who had access to it for some reason. Or not? :unsure: :blink:

don`t u think MJs? voice sounds really strange in the second tape?

Yes I do. The first one sounded like Michael but the second one not so much to me.

I think Jermaine does a good job defending Michael especially with the allegations. Some people cannot communicate well and Joe is one of those people.

You know what made me laugh--Morgan saying the size of Michael's empire will attract sharks, and one of the biggest sharks was sitting right there--Weisner. Yeap the shark who has all the tapes of Michael's voice.

Joe really needs to hush ! and he wonders why ppl say katerine should divorce him lol

Sounds perfectly fine to me. Listen to the Ralphige prank call. He's using the same speaking style. That is absolutely Michael. Surprised people don't recognise him.

The first tape is clearly Michael, but I too thought the second one didn't sound like Michael at all:bugeyed

Funnily enough, Joe kept repeating that "they" kept Michael like HH, but later into his interview he slips that Katherine had an access to Michael. Oops.
I suppose Joe is so thick headed that he didn't draw any conclusions of it:)

Last edited:
Wiesner barely got a word in, didn't get to promote whatever he was there to promote - now that's what I call an expensive plane ticket to the US. There is some justice in that.

Part of me thinks it's rather shameful to ask the same questions over and over from an elderly person who clearly shows signs of dementia and can barely end a sentence before getting lost. What's the point??

And Morgan's attempt to somehow get through to them that the interview is over, hehe, I admit to enjoying that because you could see in Morgan's face that he considered the interview as a "hold out 10 seconds until the commercial break." Tomorrow I'll be nice again.

Last edited:
Joe really needs to hush ! and he wonders why ppl say katerine should divorce him lol
Oh there are good reasons, besides infidelity, for Katherine to divorce Joe Jackson.

Suppose probate on the Michael Jackson Estate finally closes and the MJ Estate
is required to pay out to Katherine Jackson a large sum of money, for example, say
20 million.

In the state of California if Katherine dies before her husband, guess who could be entitled to 50% of that 20 million? Well that would be her husband Joe. :puke:

If Katherine divorces Joe Jackson, she can through her will distribute out her money to her
greedy children or any other person or charity she wants

Suppose probate on the Michael Jackson Estate finally closes and the MJ Estate
is required to pay out to Katherine Jackson a large sum of money, for example, say
20 million.

Em, why exactly would the Estate pay out that sum of money to Katherine in the first place?

^^^^ I don't think there is going to be a big payday to Katherine after estate is out of probate.
Doesn't K get paid monthly like kids? I know when she passes, her money reverts back to PPB, and she cannot will her share to anyone.

^^^^ I don't think there is going to be a big payday to Katherine after estate is out of probate.
Doesn't K get paid monthly like kids? I know when she passes, her money reverts back to PPB, and she cannot will her share to anyone.

Yes I don't think there will be a big payday, (I don't think MJ's will is set out for large sums to be paid to KJ) however, I do think her 'expenses' will increase and anything she does get from the estate will not revert to PP&B if she 'spends' it. I actually feel that the real battles will begin once the estate is out of probate.

angfw5.gif

As always, a lot of bla bla bla....
elbtj9.gif
Papa Joe, you should stop giving interviews! :perrin: I do not believe anything that comes from the mouth of this man. :nono:

I do not believe it for a second. -_- :nono: What probably may be true, is that Michael gave orders to his staff/bodyguards to block some people that Michael did not want who had access to it for some reason. Or not? :unsure: :blink:

Blanket is such an adorable child seriously :wub:

I do believe that after probate is over Katherine's lawyer will demand an accounting of the money being held by the Michael Jackson Estate. Such an accounting really, really needs to be done.

Once they know how much money is available, Katherine's lawyer most likely will request that Katherine receive an increase in the money that goes directly to her. It probably won't be 20 million dollars; but I do believe it will be a lump sum that she can put directly into her own bank account. In the state of California, you cannot disinherit your current legal spouse in your will.

Last edited:
^^^^^ Yes, by hook or by crook the family will benefit from Michael's will.

Back