John Legend Performs "The Girl is mine" with Stephen Colbert!

Sweet!

Thanks for posting the link to YT mkgenie; the other link wasn't working for us Canucks, it seems.

I also remember another MJ reference on the Colbert Report. He always butchers the names of foreign leaders. On this one episode, completely out of nowhere, he referred to Mahmoud Ahmadinejad as "Mahmoud Ahmasemamasamamakosa." It was so ****ing funny.

Oh, he's also been quoted saying, "Michael Jackson is still the king of pop. He has not abdicated the throne, nor has he been usurped.

I heard another MJ reference on the Report tonight. It could've been a re-run, I dunno. Geraldo was the guest, promoting his book about racism against hispanics.

Colbert: So you have never shaved your moustache?

Geraldo: No. I came close once, though, during the Michael Jackson trial. I said that if he got convicted, I would shave the moustache.

Colbert: Because Michael Jackson is hispanic?

Geraldo also talked briefly about how the evidence wasn't there and MJ was an easy target. Good stuff.

i'm really liking this Colbert guy...and that performance was a good one. Legend's part was wonderful too.

i wish i had the network to be able to see his show on a regular basis...

Last edited:
that vid is classic.. lol! Colbert is funny as hell.. I love his show.. news with a comedy twist.. or is it comedy with a news twist?? Either way it works for me..

Man, that ending was funny:lol:
John Legend wasn't that bad sinig it:)

I love it so much that I watched it 100 times. MJ was such a genious when he wrote that song. Too funny.I'm gonna watch it again.

Last edited:
Back