Julien´s Auction House - online catalog

so theres nothing in the auction that was actually owned by mj?

As you can see in the catalogue, most of it wasn't exactly his, but some of it was owned by MJ before his passing (the Ed Hardy stuff or the globe/hand paperweight) and I guess this was donated by the estate/family to make the auction more attractive.

I don't think they should be selling even some of the furniture. They should maybe wait until the kids are old enough to decide what they want to do with them. You are right a few hundred dollars will not make or break the family, but their sentimental value, esp for the kids, when some of the items are attached to some of their last memories of their father... I think it is a bad idea to auction them off. :no:

Agreed. :( I'm still confused!

could somebody rip this??

i would like to have it as .jpeg files or .pdf.. i dont know how to do it?!?

thnaks very much!

Why does the auction has to be on the 25th of june ??

WHY coose the day he died to aution his belongings away?

Are you serious Darren is holding the auction on the anniversary of Michael? How cruel that is.:(

I don't think they should be selling even some of the furniture. They should maybe wait until the kids are old enough to decide what they want to do with them. You are right a few hundred dollars will not make or break the family, but their sentimental value, esp for the kids, when some of the items are attached to some of their last memories of their father... I think it is a bad idea to auction them off. :no:
:(
Agree with it fully.

I agree that the auction timing is awful (25/6) ... I guess some of this furniture would be difficult to store (some pieces look huge).

The console table is amazing - looks like something MJ could have taken with him (if he needed a table to match his wings!)

Everything sold :(

His wedding ceremony jacket went for $55,000

One of his drawings went for $35,000

The commissioned sofa for TII $120,000

Signed Fedora for $45,000

The jacket he wore for the Barbara Walters interview $100,000

The globe was a gift and given to Michael from a fan back in April, she paid $100 for it. He had it on his desk. She did everything to get it back but they told her that she could bid on it. It went for $11,000!!! It´s insane.

The globe was a gift and given to Michael from a fan back in April, she paid $100 for it. He had it on his desk. She did everything to get it back but they told her that she could bid on it. It went for $11,000!!! It´s insane.

I do remember that story....I feel so bad for that girl...she has to be so heart broken...:(

A glove went for $160,000 :eek:

Signed and worn loafers $75,000

Randy only twittered a few days ago that he was going to try and get the auction stopped

Omg :(

What is this auction as the Julien's one that Michael stopped the stuff went on display at the o2 with permission from the Estate. Holding an auction is crass but to hold it on June 25th, do these people have any ounce of decency?

Facts about this auction

These are not personal articles from Michaels estate or from the prior Julien auction.
It is memorabilia from private collectors. We already know from an interview we posted
from Julien auction that this date has nothing to do with the anniversary of Mjs death
They hold thier annual summer sale every year on these dates and MJs meorabilia
is only part of what is being acutioned off

Michael's Neverland possessions and personal items from his estate are on Tour now in Japan
and are not part of ths Julienn auction _ and this has been stated many on this board EVERY
time we have a thread about Juliens auction.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20100626/ap_en_ce/us_michael_jackson_auction

Jackson's `84 Victory Tour glove sells for $190K

LAS VEGAS – Bidders from around the world bought up Michael Jackson memorabilia worth nearly $1 million at an auction on the anniversary of his death, including $190,000 for the Swarovski-crystal-studded glove he wore on his 1984 Victory Tour.

The bidding that began Friday on more than 200 items was "unlike anything we've ever experienced," said Darren Julien of Julien Auctions, which ran the auction at Planet Hollywood in Las Vegas.

Some items, like the glove, brought 10 times more than their estimated value, he said.

"It just shows you Michael Jackson is the most sought after and most collectible celebrity of all time. It was just phenomenal," Julien told the Las Vegas Review-Journal.

"People flew in from Asia, Russia, all over. Now that he's gone, we now realize the true legend we lost," said Julien, who has not had a similar auction in his 15 years in the business. He predicted the sales would easily top $1 million by the time the auction wrapped up Sunday.

The glove had been expected to sell for between $20,000 and $30,000. The $190,000 sale price included the buyer's premium of $30,000, a standard industry fee that goes to the auction house, Julien said.

The winning bidder was Wanda Kelley of Los Angeles, who also bought a number of Jackson's albums at the auction, the Las Vegas Sun reported. She said she was prepared to go higher if necessary.

"Let's just say I wasn't walking out of here without that glove," she said.

A pair of Jackson's stage-worn loafers that were listed as worth $2,000 to $3,000 went for $90,000.

The custom jacket that the pop singer was wearing during his interview with Barbara Walters was listed at $6,000 to $8,000. It sold for $120,000.

A white Fedora sold for $56,250. One of the last autographs Jackson signed, and dated June 24, 2009, in his handwriting, went for $21,000.

Non-Jackson items that sold at the auction included:

• A Jimi Hendrix Fender guitar for $180,000.

• Prince's "Purple Rain" handwritten lyrics, which sold for $66,000.

• An Elvis Presley shirt worn in 1956 on "The Milton Berle Show," which fetched $61,200.

Facts about this auction

These are not personal articles from Michaels estate or from the prior Julien auction.
It is memorabilia from private collectors. We already know from an interview we posted
from Julien auction that this date has nothing to do with the anniversary of Mjs death
They hold thier annual summer sale every year on these dates and MJs meorabilia
is only part of what is being acutioned off

Michael's Neverland possessions and personal items from his estate are on Tour now in Japan
and are not part of ths Julienn auction _ and this has been stated many on this board EVERY
time we have a thread about Juliens auction.

How did the private collectors get these things?

And why would Randy talk about getting it stopped if they were other peoples' things?

How did the private collectors get these things?

And why would Randy talk about getting it stopped if they were other peoples' things?

About the private things from his desk... Rebbie was the one who took them and she was the only one who could stop them for beeing sold. Guess she needed the money...

this is so sad.:(

dont worry friends..the most of this things are not the original ones...and they are not on the top ten of Michaels most aprecieted top ten...and no..they are not the same things from the past auction...in fact..most of this things you can find them on ebay....

So what happened to all the other stuff at the auction.....and if it didnt get sold, where does it go now?

Last edited:
GUYS.. Julien is auctioning some more items.

The items are similar like the previous items: clothes, signed banners, awards, autographs etc.

There is a rumour going around saying that the ESTATE is selling off. Can someone here confirm that it is NOT the estate, but it is like the last time, e.g friends and familymembers selling his stuff?

One thing that howver bothers me is that some Neverland statues are being auctioned. Didnt Michael stop Julien for auctioning of his Neverland items?

But if you go and read the description of the Neverlanditems, it says:

"A life size fiberglass figure of a seated cowboy in work clothes. This figure decorated the grounds of the amusement park area at Neverland Ranch. This item was sold with Michael Jackson's permission when Julien's Auctions cleared out Neverland in 2008. Includes a copy of the original bill of sale."

I mean, it says he approved of this in 2008 but the whole Julien fiaso when he wanted to stop the auction were in spring 2009.

https://www.julienslive.com/view-auctions/catalog/id/11/?page=26

Last edited:
The items being auctioned are so personal, its just heartbreaking to see. I read months ago that in one auction they were even selling Michael's iPhone skin. Its ridiculous.

GUYS.. Julien is auctioning some more items.

The items are similar like the previous items: clothes, signed banners, awards, autographs etc.

There is a rumour going around saying that the ESTATE is selling off. Can someone here confirm that it is NOT the estate, but it is like the last time, e.g friends and familymembers selling his stuff?

One thing that howver bothers me is that some Neverland statues are being auctioned. Didnt Michael stop Julien for auctioning of his Neverland items?

But if you go and read the description of the Neverlanditems, it says:

"A life size fiberglass figure of a seated cowboy in work clothes. This figure decorated the grounds of the amusement park area at Neverland Ranch. This item was sold with Michael Jackson's permission when Julien's Auctions cleared out Neverland in 2008. Includes a copy of the original bill of sale."

I mean, it says he approved of this in 2008 but the whole Julien fiaso when he wanted to stop the auction were in spring 2009.

https://www.julienslive.com/view-auctions/catalog/id/11/?page=26

:eek:

Speechless.... :(

julienslive-logo.jpg

NEW ITEMS

MORE HERE - https://www.julienslive.com/view-auctions/individual-lots/?page=1&key=michael jackson&items=120

lot56342.jpg

lot56345.jpg

lot56145.jpg

lot56147.jpg

lot56211.jpg

lot56152.jpg

lot56431.jpg

lot56133.jpg

lot56212.jpg

lot56213.jpg

lot56236.jpg

lot56238.jpg

lot56302.jpg

lot56301.jpg

lot56135.jpg

lot56136.jpg

Looks like there are some things from the VintagePopMedia-(H. Mann / H. Vaccaro)-Stuff.

What about with Michael's Awards??? From whom do the awards come?

Mneme;3475047 said:
Looks like there are some things from the VintagePopMedia-(H. Mann / H. Vaccaro)-Stuff.

What about with Michael's Awards??? From whom do the awards come?

I don´t think it`s from the Mann/Vaccaro-stuff. I think he has only stuff from the J5-time.

Back