Julien´s Auction House - online catalog

Moonwalker.Fan

Proud Member
See this online catalog of MJs stuff for auction at Planet Hollywood, Las Vegas, on June 25th, 2010.

258w67s.jpg

Music Icons 2010 Online Catalog -- Julien's Auctions

znmo14.jpg

Last edited:
Give MJ's children back his belongings!

*Don't know where that came from. Sorry*

I've seen all these stuff, Michael had a real unique taste, i love all the things he had, i was amused by all his things, i loved it.

Why does the auction has to be on the 25th of june ??

WHY coose the day he died to aution his belongings away?

Wow Where do the money go to?? I wanna bid on some things but wont unless its going to his kids... Anyone know?

But the things belong to te KIDS! Michael stoped this back on April 2009... so they belong to HIS KIDS. I mean give those things to them... i cant believe he fighted for his things, to now just loose everything on an auction, those things are tresures for the kids, those are things Michael bought, its was his taste, the kids may know EVEN more because of those things, I mean i know is cool to have things (meaning the buyers) that were from Michael Jackson, yes its awesome its like having a part of him, but is not fair... not fair. and we are talking his kids now.

But the things belong to te KIDS! Michael stoped this back on April 2009... so they belong to HIS KIDS. I mean give those things to them... i cant believe he fighted for his things, to now just loose everything on an auction, those things are tresures for the kids, those are things Michael bought, its was his taste, the kids may know EVEN more because of those things, I mean i know is cool to have things (meaning the buyers) that were from Michael Jackson, yes its awesome its like having a part of him, but is not fair... not fair. and we are talking his kids now.

This is a different auction. The one that you are referring to; which Michael stopped, the stuff is currently on an exhibition approved by the estate.

This is a different auction. The one that you are referring to; which Michael stopped, the stuff is currently on an exhibition approved by the estate.

Thanks for clearing that up. I was worried about that.

First of all I want to say that it takes alot of nerve to hold this auction on the anniversary of Michael's death...they don't care how this will effect people..selling Michael's things on the day he died..that is classless to me. These things belong to Michael's children anyway..how dare these people sell something that doesn't belong to them to sell.

confused by this. was this the stuff that mj agreed to sell and the other stuff was given back as requested and thats what was on show at the 02.doing it on the 25th is as crass as hell. they should be ashamed

What is this auction as the Julien's one that Michael stopped the stuff went on display at the o2 with permission from the Estate. Holding an auction is crass but to hold it on June 25th, do these people have any ounce of decency?

What is this auction as the Julien's one that Michael stopped the stuff went on display at the o2 with permission from the Estate.
didnt he only want x amount of stuff back from the original auction? so i guess the stuff going to auction are the things he gave permission for in the first place to be sold? cant remember

Now that he is gone, all this stuff belongs to his children.
There is something far beyond the law and business deals, and it's called Ethics.

Now that he is gone, all this stuff belongs to his children.
There is something far beyond the law and business deals, and it's called Ethics.

If I were Prince or Paris, I'd buy some of the stuff from the auction - i.e. the Ed Hardy Shades MJ wore in June... I wouldn't want these things to be sold.

If I were Prince or Paris, I'd buy some of the stuff from the auction - i.e. the Ed Hardy Shades MJ wore in June... I wouldn't want these things to be sold.

How did they get stuff from as recent as June in their possession? That is just bogus.

I did an interview with Julien on behalf of China.org.cn and MJJCN.com

You will see the answers in coming days.

Stay tuned.

^ Interesting.

There's an autograph from June 24th :(

Someone said this on twitter: Brian Oxman said that NOW Julian's will be auctioning the same material that was stopped before on June 25 by the executors of the estate.

*confused*

Why do they have to auction off Michael's stuff? Give them to his children...that's where they belong..

^ Interesting.

There's an autograph from June 24th :(

Someone said this on twitter: Brian Oxman said that NOW Julian's will be auctioning the same material that was stopped before on June 25 by the executors of the estate.

*confused*

That is confusing. Can't the estate do something about this?

How did they get stuff from as recent as June in their possession? That is just bogus.

There is a letter of authencity included with the newer items, signed by Rebbie. I guess the family just decided to sell some of this stuff. Apperently they kept the Ray-Ban shades that he wore most in the last few months of his life.
But why sell some of these items at all? It's not like they desperately need these couple of hundered $... And if they sell these sunglasses because they want to donate the proceeds to charity, why sell something that meaningful? He wears them in the TII SC short film.
I completely agree with the decision of selling the furniture, but the Hardy Shades and iPod case he used in 2009? Hell no!

I don't think they should be selling even some of the furniture. They should maybe wait until the kids are old enough to decide what they want to do with them. You are right a few hundred dollars will not make or break the family, but their sentimental value, esp for the kids, when some of the items are attached to some of their last memories of their father... I think it is a bad idea to auction them off. :no:

There is a letter of authencity included with the newer items, signed by Rebbie. I guess the family just decided to sell some of this stuff. A
the family have no right to it. its owned by the estate.be good to get some clarifaction on this.cause unless the estate have agreed to it. or mj signed for this to happen which cant be the case for the stuff from june then this aint legal

the painting are the studies owned by D. Nohral. And the rest are gifts (Corey Feldman, etc...)

This auction is different.

so theres nothing in the auction that was actually owned by mj?

Back