July 28, 2009 Jackson's doc administered anesthetic that authorities believe killed the pop star

Re: Jackson's doc administered anesthetic that authorities believe killed the pop star

This has been talked about for a while though, right?

Re: Jackson's doc administered anesthetic that authorities believe killed the pop star

This is the first time they have been able to confirm that Murray gave Michael Diprivan.

quote=Sifa_Dias;2057418]This has been talked about for a while though, right?[/quote]

This has been talked about for a while though, right?

We've talked about it for a while... maybe the press is finally catching up with us? :lol:

Though I'm still under the impression that the press are trying to bury this all under the banner of "MJ did drugs"

Surely Murray will say he fell asleep to avoid a murder charge. I don't know anything about the law out there....If Murray gets manslaughter what will happen to him?

2e4hizo.png

Murray could get assassinated or something (by a crazed fan) if it comes out he was very negligent/has mal-intentions! It would be huge! Directing sadness to anger at Murray.

in my point of view Michael was perfect for this world ,this world where we living in don't deserve someone like Michael...

I just want to put in my thoughts on this that I've had from the start, from June 25...

Okay so I'm in Alabama, in central time, and I didn't know a thing about MJ dying until around 4:30 or so I was on my way home from work, about 15 minutes from my house when I got an E! News text that Michael was rushed to a hospital and they didn't even know why..then I get home and flip on CNN and the whole thing unravelled...and I admit I never followed Michael closely, I wasn't before a HUGE over the wall fan of his, but I always have loved and respected his work and I have some very fond memories of when I was 12 and "You Rock My World" came out, I adored it..anywhoo, I digress..

From the start it didn't add up to me because as it was happening it felt like he just dropped dead without reason. Then they report that the Dr. (Murray) performed CPR on him on his bed. If he's a doctor he should know not to do that. Even if it does mean moving him carefully to the floor. He should know better. A teenager knows better than to do that. And then a few days later I heard Dr. Murray "fled the scene" and the CCTV tapes are missing. This just reminded me far too much of the death of Princess Diana. There are too many inconsistencies here and just as in Diana's case the tapes " dissapeared" so they did in this case. So it makes one really wonder and question.

And since that first week after he died...it's just strange. I do applaud the LAPD for working so hard in this case and doing their best, but it does strike me as odd that they didn't seal the house and they let Murray go in the beginning and now he is a prime suspect.

I don't know if this is true or not, but I've heard and read several reports that say Dr. Murray wasn't board certified. Is this true? Do we know? If he isn't then how does he have a practice and the ability to aquire Propofol?

I hope whenever the autopsy report does come out it answers most of our questions. It's sad, but it would give some sense of closure to know what happened, and if people need to brought to justice, it would be comforting to know they will be, and that they don't do this to anyone else ever again.

I wish to GOD they would arrest this POS already! I need him arrested charged, tried, convicted and sentenced like YESTERDAY.

I can't bear this. Poor Michael. Poor baby. :eek:(((

oh Michael, that doctor took him from us so early! he will pay for his crime

Murray could get assassinated or something (by a crazed fan) if it comes out he was very negligent/has mal-intentions! It would be huge! Directing sadness to anger at Murray.

Maybe he'll be put under police protection.

On June 25, the day Jackson died, Dr. Conrad Murray gave him the drug sometime after midnight, the official said.

wait a minute. mj rehearsed until after midnight didn't he? at-least after 2am? can someone clear this up for me?

I'm sure the doctor LEFT the room and abandoned Michael... because why do all reports conclude that he "found" Michael comatose and not breathing? So, IMO he can't just have fallen asleep in the same room, so he must have gone somewhere else far away from Michael...

wait a minute. mj rehearsed until after midnight didn't he? at-least after 2am? can someone clear this up for me?

Yeah, I thought Karen Faye said he finished at 1:30am?

god I feel like I'm watching a movie

sooo... if they 'believe' he did it... do they have to prove it before he can be arrested or something?

surely he should have been taken in for questioning?!
>__<

no matter what though, Murrays career is over. You dont mess with the KOP!!!!

I have to keep reminding myself that this is michael we are talking about it is just crazy i still cant belive it, god i feel sick!

he did...which is AFTER midnight....goes with what they are saying....if he practiced until 1:30 and got the drug at 2:00 am, it's AFTER midnight...what's the confusion?

first of all, i don't believe something just because it's on CBS. or CNN. secondly the idea that MJ kept a lot of money in the house was refuted by a guard on his tour detail, during his later tours, because that guard said that MJ actually asked the guard to buy something for him, cus he 'didn't have any money on him'. MJ is associated with smart thinking and hard assets. not keeping money on him, knowing what kind of sharks would surround him. plus i have a really hard time with the phrase 'a person with knowledge of the investigation'. i don't care what anyone says..anonymity always bothers me in these cases. and i still don't believe that MJ had an all out sleep disorder, because he never said that. then, i'm disturbed by the authorities saying 'they believed, killed the pop star' as opposed to 'they say, killed the pop star'. sounds like they still don't know anything, even after this report. but then i would have a hard time believing them, no matter what they said.

Last edited:

Yes. I'm assuming he finished rehearsal, went home then asked Murray to administer the drug to him so he could sleep. That is NOT a drug that shoul be given without an anesthesiologist, so I'm gonna assume Murray ain't know WTF he was doing, and either found MJ not breathing/faint pulse hours later or tried to wake him up and was unable to do so.

I'm not sad anymore. Now I'm just angry.

Back