June 14th hearing thread: All discussion pertaining to todays hearing in this thread please

again, this brings back memories uuuugh. There's not much on the TV news channels yet.

yeah me to. thats why im staying away from the live stream as its making me sick that it seems to be nothing more than entertainment for the media. they dont care what the reason for all of this is. im just gonna stick to hearing the info on here. makes it all less real when u stick to the mess boards

Last edited:
why are the fans screaming and cheering? it's not a concert, nothing to be excited about. it's not a fun event, don't they get it? :(

well done American fans, screaming and cheering, HE KILLED MICHAEL so why are you soo happy to see him, soo soo different to Santa Maria, we were all crying, they are acting like its a conceert, makes me sick

Kinda gave up on the stream as got so fed up of them singing and dancing. That is not the time or place for it FFS.

I haven't bothered with the streaming yet...don't think I'll bother.

^^ That was sooo irritating... now please... it's not a show and they're screaming like they'd win a ticket to one with seats right in front of the scene. Maybe it's my overreaction...
What will happen today? Is this only about Murrays medical license? It's taking so long to start this case for real...

how long is a pre trial usually?

not sure how much it varies. mjs took ages not far off a year from the indictment to the trial.the indictment with murray would be the prelim hearing. a date for that is being set today. id say at least 6 months from the prelim for murray. depends on how many arguments there are over evidence etc.id say we would be lucky if a trial starts this year

thanks for clearing that up. frankly, I don't expect the actual trial to start this year...

tmz
UPDATE 12:11 PM PT: Randy Jackson just showed up -- and showed love to MJ's fans.

UPDATE 12:09 PM PT
: Dr. Murray has arrived!

UPDATE 11:44 AM PT: There's lottery going on right now to see who gets to sit in during the hearing.

are they using the back entrance? I didn't see any of them on the stream... did Joe and Katherine arrive together?

wonder why they stopped shouting 'justice for michael'. the stream went off, then they werent chanting anymore

Who organized this group outside? They are not emphasizing the importance of their message, rather just wanting to put on a show

Back