Jury Deliberations - Discussion thread as we wait

Status
Not open for further replies.
anyone know any website etc that we can sign up to get text alerts to our cell phone about the jury deliberations?
I think the abc7 twitter account has the facility to get txts. cat see it on the mob version but i saw it on the p.c version

part of me doesn't want there to be a verdict today...it will all come to and end...the past 29 months we had this to pull us together,,,after this....well....sigh, The other part of me is saying,,,yeah,,,lets get it over with and get Murray OFF the street/beach...grrrr.. May God be with this Jury today.

Sending out HUGS to everyone as we enter day 2 deliberations. xx

part of me doesn't want there to be a verdict today...it will all come to and end...the past 29 months we had this to pull us together,,,after this....well....sigh, The other part of me is saying,,,yeah,,,lets get it over with and get Murray OFF the street/beach...grrrr.. May God be with this Jury today.

I'm with you... I feel really strange today.. :/

I was dumb enough to schedule a root canal for 4pm today which will be 1pm Los Angeles time. I will be mad if the jury happens to have a verdict ready while I'm sitting in that dentist chair heh. I want to see it live as it happens and I want experience it with you all...the ones who really love and care for Michael. Good or bad, whatever the outcome, I want to experience it with Michael's fans. I didn't do that in '05. Sad thing is Michael isn't here (physically anyway) but it will be satisfying to see justice for Michael done.

Im not sure aboutt starting time now .
Does anyone know if LA switches over to Daylight saving time??

I found it too ridiculous to hear Chernoff say if it wasn't Michael Jackson there wouldn't be a trial, when we all know that the truth can't be further from it. The lack of outrage toward Murray is because his victim happens to be MJ, if this had happened to anyone else, or any other celebrity Murray wouldn't be handled the way he is now.

Yeah that part made me furious. That and (stomach) Chernoff's twisted "baby" speech where he took Steinberg's words and completely manipulated them. No rational juror could buy that crap.

Remember to tweet JUSTICE FOR MICHAEL JACKSON today. We can make it trending worldwide again. Friday it was #5 in the world at one point.

Yeah that part made me furious. That and (stomach) Chernoff's twisted "baby" speech where he took Steinberg's words and completely manipulated them. No rational juror could buy that crap.
he insulted the jury's objectivity (and intelligence).. and he knew that 'cause he said something like 'this is a touchy thing to say but..'.

Chernoff gave a really really bad performance. However, Walgren was great. :cheeky: I'm quite sure we'll hear a 'guilty' verdict, even if you try to look at the case as objectively as you can..

I saw on abc7 that they are dut to start at 8:30 so that is now. right?

"Meanwhile, business goes on as usual in the courtroom. Judge Michael Pastor is hearing other matters as jurors deliberate."

So once again we wait. Lets pray that light will now be with the jurors and they will bring back the right verdict.

"Once there's a verdict, Judge Pastor will allow cameras to transmit the reading of it."

i forgot what happens when they have the verdict and everyone is already present at court?
we heard that the court will wait for 2 hours until they announce the verdict.
but if everyone is already there after maybe 30 or 40minutes, will they announce it earlier then?

Tidbit from HLN:

When Walgren was doing the rebuttal he stood behind the podium so the jury would have to look at him and behind him was the Jackson family....

Go Walgren...how sly :)

Hope this is the day.
once and for all!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back