Jury Deliberations - Discussion thread as we wait

Status
Not open for further replies.
gosh i have to go now :( i hope they wait with the verdict til im back :p

keep the faith guys!!

I posted this link in the news thread but I thought it might be of interest here. Judge Pastors instruction to the jury, p10 explains the charges of criminal liability and criminal negligence.

http://t.co/1W7VP9Pl

I have to sleep soon, I hope there's a verdict soon and not when I'm asleep!

"Juries just buzzed twice (which could be a questions or break) but bailiff said it was just a matter of housekeeping. Nothing special."

Hate the time difference. Chances are I will be asleep when the verdict is announced.

Two buzzes. but the deputy says its no big deal. no questions or asking for a break. they buzzed by accident?

"Bailiff (Deputy Jones) said the jurors are still deliberating. No break yet; they began at 8:30 this morning."

mccartneyAP Anthony McCartney
Mystery solved - toilet paper and paper towels taken to Murray jury. #notmuchofanupdateIknow #murraytrial

it looks like someone spilled something in the room

abc7MurrayTrial ABC7 Murray Trial

Jurors buzzed because they needed more toilet paper and paper towel for their bathroom. They are still deliberating, though. No break yet

Could someone link the courtroom live stream? I don't want to miss it if they do get it done today.

Sums it up doesnt it? getting toliet paper is the highlight so far!

"Love was taken from a young life
And no one told her why"

"She innocently questioned why
Why her father had to die"

"How is it that you get to choose
Who will live and who will die
Did god say that you could decide ?
You saw he didn't run
And that my daddy had no gun"

"Love was taken from a young life
And no one told her why"

"She innocently questioned why
Why her father had to die"

"How is it that you get to choose
Who will live and who will die
Did god say that you could decide ?
You saw he didn't run
And that my daddy had no gun"

They gotta hear it from me
They gotta hear it from you
They gotta hear it from us
We can't take it
We've already had enough!

Could someone link the courtroom live stream? I don't want to miss it if they do get it done today.
Go to the CASE stickies there is a list of live streams posted there for the members - I hope that helps

I'm totally disappointed right now, so apparently there is one juror who's already biased when it comes to Michael, how great. Toilet Paper. SMDH
You have got to be kidding me. Where did that come from

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back