Jury Deliberations - Discussion thread as we wait

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow people outside the courthouse are arguing and yelling at each other. This is why I always have to tell people that not all MJ fans are crazy LOL

Wow people outside the courthouse are arguing and yelling at each other. This is why I always have to tell people that not all MJ fans are crazy LOL
mMM... I kind of agree, but again, with those CM supporters, would you say they are not "crazy" anyway? I just fail to understand how they can "support" that guy!!

I think that 99% of those "CM supporters" are MJ haters and people who recieved money for standing there.

Anyone here got jury experience? Was just wondering in terms of timing how long the formalities would take etc?

Is there some place online I can watch video of the crowds outside?

i have a question (it might have been answered already, i haven't read everything): so in movies and series if they have a deliberation when they go inside they always vote first to check how many votes they have on each side and then they start arguing, talking about the case, etc. But yesterday the judge said they should talk first and listen to each others opinion and not tell what their vote would be. Does it mean that they won't/can't vote at the start of the deliberation?

mMM... I kind of agree, but again, with those CM supporters, would you say they are not "crazy" anyway? I just fail to understand how they can "support" that guy!!
Yeah I don't understand how those people can think ther's no wrongdoing on his part.

I think that 99% of those "CM supporters" are MJ haters and people who recieved money for standing there.

that sounds reasonable to me.
there's no other way for this.

People stop saying u want a verdict now. This is bigger than your impatience. It's ridiculous to have a verdict in 2 hours.

Edit: Thanks for the link Cassie, PCR!

Yeah i understand that just wondered if thats what they ment in the context of the tweet. hopefully they are goin through his interview highlighting all the b.s

HLN just said LaToya's tweeting about the deliberations.

latoyajackson @ HLNTV#MurrayTrial @ issueswithjvm@ VinniePolitan JUSTICE HAS TO BE SERVED ON MURRAY AND THEN WE MUST GO AFTER THE OTHER CONSPIRES!

latoyajackson @ HLNTV#MurrayTrial @ CNN I'm so shaky right now waiting for a verdict Every little noise has me jumping out of my skin!

How would you feel, if Murray is found guilty and goes to a country club prison for white -collar criminals.??

MJ Fans are the best!

258b79g.jpg

w2bz2r.jpg

35ldl3c.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back