Jury Deliberations - Discussion thread as we wait

Status
Not open for further replies.
InSession In Session
Protesters on both sides are chanting, cursing, and competing for position in the penned in sidewalk areas. #MurrayTrial

My feelings don't compare to the 05 trial. For that I was seriously a nervous wreck - much more than now. those 2+ hours between them making that announcement to the time the verdict was announced were 2 of the most nail biting moments of my life. Michael being marched off to prison was a nightmare I just dreaded.
Yes, it was scary as hell. Those 2 hours and then the moment of announcing verdict - count 1 bla,bla, inhale - not guilty, exhale, count 2 blabla - inhale, not guilty, echale, etc... And after all those "not guilty"s it was so much joy!! In MJJC chartoom they immidiately put song "Celebration" on and everyone was so happy...I even called my dad, and it was around 3 AM :))This time even if there would be "guilty" outcome, there wouldn't be joy from me, but only more sadness :((

The verdict will be------ 'GUILTY' and Murray the Murderer will get a prison sentence for the maximum number of years andhe will spend 'every' minute of his time imprisoned in a jail agonizing over the massive, most excruciatingly painful, irreplacable loss he has inflicted upon this world by his heinous act!

Amen

The verdict will be------ 'GUILTY' and Murray the Murderer will get a prison sentence for the maximum number of years andhe will spend 'every' minute of his time imprisoned in a jail agonizing over the massive, most excruciatingly painful, irreplacable loss he has inflicted upon this world by his heinous act!

Amen

If Convicted, Conrad Murray Faces Probation to 4 Years

If Dr. Conrad Murray is convicted of involuntary manslaughter in the death of Michael Jackson, he would face a sentence ranging from probation to four years in prison. As the jury begins their deliberations, here are some of the factors related to sentencing:

-- Superior Court Judge Michael Pastor would have complete discretion to decide the sentence. He would receive a probation department report on Murray recommending a sentence. Both prosecution and defense attorneys also would file recommendations. But the decision is his and his alone.

-- The judge can consider that Murray is a defendant with no prior criminal record, a circumstance that might mitigate in favor of probation.

-- Because of AB109, a recent California prison realignment bill, Murray probably would not go to state prison. If given a prison sentence, he would most likely serve it in the county jail because of prison overcrowding. There has been speculation that he would be allowed to serve a term of house arrest.

-- The penal code calls for a convicted defendant to be sentenced in 20 days, but he can waive that time while his attorneys prepare a motion for new trial and an appeal. He could remain free on bail during that period.

-- Murray would lose his medical license.

If there is an acquittal, Murray walks free and his bail is exonerated, but he might still lose his medical license.

http://www.billboard.com/news/if-co...onrad-murray-faces-probation-1005476642.story

Jackson_Legacy Jackson Legacy
Several pieces of evidence have been sent to the jury room. #Justice4MJ #United4Michael #MJFam #MurrayTrial
4 seconds ago Favorite Retweet Reply

They said the jury just got some evidence taken to them. HLN said it was pieces of paper.

Discounting Murray, do you think there will be a 'book of the trial', by one or more journalists? Who do you think will come out with the first one if so? Tarab.?

the waiting is the worst. I feel quite agitated. May dr.death be found GUILTY!! L.O.V.E TO YOU ALL.XXXX

I've had that nervous feeling at the bottom of my stomach all day. I'm impatient at the best of times! Just have to wait and see now though. Hugs guys. :hug:

"JUSTICE FOR MICHAEL JACKSON" is trending worldwide on Twitter.

Incredible to see some "supporters" of CM.... :no:

I'm confident that Murray will be found guilty but what happened with the Casey Anthony trial makes me really nervous. I pray that doesn't happen again :(

i dont get it.. if found quilty and sentenced.. is there gonna be another 'trial' for his medical licence?? And if found not quilty will he still loose his licence?

because i found that very importend. That he will never be a doc again, in the whole united stated!

Can someone give me some twitter links to insession and justice for mj. they arent working on my mob and abc7 arent updating

I've been a nervous wreck all day today. All this waiting is killing me

Keep tweeting "JUSTICE FOR MICHAEL JACKSON". It is currently #6 worldwide.

im nervous too.. and sad :( i feel like we all bonded last weeks and now it will be gone after this is over..

The justice 4mj site lasy date for me is four hrs ago. it that right?

"Update: It wasn't evidence brought into the jury by special request. But highlighters were brought to them."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back