Jury Deliberations - Discussion thread as we wait

Status
Not open for further replies.
AlanDukeCNN Alan Duke

Katherine Jackson has been asked to return to the courthouse, according to a source close to her, but we DO NOT know if there is a verdict.

that's the reporter who started it

Boy that Vinnie Politan is quite the excitable guy...but what a dumb question to ask: since the courtroom was cleared during lunch suppose the jury rang their buzzer 3 times announcing a verdict...there would be no one to hear! I mean come on now...common sense has taken wing...there is a bailiff in attendance, they are not left alone. Talk about trying to make something of nothing.

so it looks like katherine is just coming to be closer just in case they reach a verdict later today to be sure she doesn't miss anything. Officially the court has not notified her of anything.

Boy that Vinnie Politan is quite the excitable guy

to be fair the rumor was started by the Jacksons camp and their sources, nothing good come from that family .

what about CONRAT? HE SHOULD BE THERE TOO. so we'll see.... speculating folks ....

I'd think there would be major hell to pay and complaints by the defense if the Jackson family was given some kind of OFFICIAL word before the defendant.

Well, the rumor isn't really a rumor, because she is on her way. There just doesn't seem to be a verdict yet, that was just a conclusion.

Alan duke just like to tell everyone he knows the Jacksons lol he was saying yesterday he spent time with all the kids again a few days ago and that we might be seeing more public appreances by Prince soon. Oh goody. SMH

but dear friends

she lives 1,5 hour away, in the rain and traffic could take longer, so for certain she is called I think

I'm relieved to be here right now. I have been so nervous all day.

Just got a txt about this so thought i better check. false alarm i see. to good to be true

I think she wants to be there just in case because of traffic and it looks like it's raining there.

How long until the jury get's to deliberate today before they go home if they don't reach a verdict like 4pm cali time? It would be 7pm et where I live by then.

like i said she lives far from the court house..

Waiting

Can someone please update me on CM medical licence? what will happen to that??

Can someone please update me on CM medical licence? what will happen to that??

If Murray is convicted, he'll lose his licence. If he's aquitted, he'll probably lose it anyway due to all the errors he made. I read that the only reason it hasn't already been revoked is because his insurance is paying for his defense.

They're saying if they reach the verdict at 4pm the judge will announce it at 6pm so as of right now it seems they can go as late as 6pm maybe even more.

If Murray is convicted, he'll lose his licence. If he's aquitted, he'll probably lose it anyway due to all the errors he made. I read that the only reason it hasn't already been revoked is because his insurance is paying for his defense.

i heared a medical board would decide that and not a verdict???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back