Jury Deliberations - Discussion thread as we wait

Status
Not open for further replies.
just came in from work....no verdict yet I see,,,,damn how hard is it to say guilty. nerve racking,

like i said she lives far from the court house..

Waiting

Can someone please update me on CM medical licence? what will happen to that??
I think he has to be convicted first. Calif will be the first and the other states will follow the leader with the license issue.

prob not because of money they say they need to stop around 4 pm
I dunno that's what Vinnie said on HLN and right now they are saying they opened the Murray court room and people have begun filing in and waiting but right now there is another hearing on a diff case going on in that room so the people in there are just listening to that case right now. I think they opened it up because of all the rain outside.

Katherine is on her way with Joe to a hotel and they will stay there as long as it takes HLN and TMZ are reporting.

Now HLN says that TMZ is saying that katherine is actually heading to a hotel with Joe to be closer. OH WHATEVER MAN! The media and their forever conflicting stories!

I think I'm more stressed today then I normally am when I take an exam or something.

I think listening to HLN is going to be a mistake for me...too much hype, too much reading tea leaves (as one of them said). When they announce a verdict has been decided we will have 2 hours until it is read. Everyone will hear the announcement in plenty of time and have 2 hours to chew our nails and pace back and forth and hyperventilate. (speaking for myself anyway:wacko: )
I hope Katherine doesn't have a heart attack from this or worse.
So I'm going to mute this cause all I hear is speculation and more speculation and the same thing over and over...and it is doing my nerves no good at all.

Please a verdict today. I dont want to stay up that long next week. I have an exam and cant watch then :( :(

"We are back in the courtroom. Jurors asked to take only 1 hour lunch today from 12p-1p. They wanted to go back to work at 1p, so they did."

abc7MurrayTrial ABC7 Murray Trial

We are back in the courtroom. Jurors asked to take only 1 hour lunch today from 12p-1p. They wanted to go back to work at 1p, so they did.

HLN is all hype. Want eyeballs to their set. Exploiting Alan Duke's relationship with Mrs Jackson.

I have an essay and exam next week so I'm really hoping they reach a verdict today cause I dunno how I'm going to balance the deliberations and school next week.

i think the change is 90 quilty 10 not quilty

the chances for a not guilty verdict is 0% . The best Murray can hope for is a hung jury .

Was just gonna post that soundmind. maybe im reading into it to much but maybe thats a sign they are nearly there and dont need a long lunch

Please let it be today. Its 1am now and i am ready to stay awake all night, please let it be today

elusive moonwalker;3528651 said:
maybe thats a sign they are nearly there and dont need a long lunch
Yes, that´s what I´m thinking too..

Ever since this whole sorry mess first began, the one thing that I was hoping for was the loss of murray's medical license. I always and naively thought that was a given should he be guilty. Then I made the mistake of googling felony convictions, doctors, manslaughter and such and what I found was not reassuring to me at all. Now I don't know just what to think about this. There was a story of a doctor who gave a patient lidocaine and the patient died. He was charged and convicted of IVM and I think his med license was either suspended or revoked...but only for a period of time. NOT permanently. And there were some others too.
I always assumed (bad idea to assume) that a felony conviction for manslaughter would mean a permanent loss of license. Now I am not so sure. This bothers me so very much...

Was just gonna post that soundmind. maybe im reading into it to much but maybe thats a sign they are nearly there and dont need a long lunch

That was my first thought too. Let's hope we are right.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back