Just forget it!

Every now and then, I slip into forgetting Michael is gone... does anyone else get that? Like its still unimaginable sometimes or something? :(
yeah i know what your saying. this happens me all the time. then times im like 'omg he's not here no more' :weeping: then i get all sad and cry!!
i pray to michael everynight.. i saw a wee prayer and talk to him... letting him know that i love him... etc.. :heart:
the same thing happens to me no matter what its still so unreal:cry:
to me he was always unbreakable that somehow I actually thought(hoped?) that he'd out live me!:weeping:
glad to know that I'm not the only one:huggy:

^^ I have a huge phobia of death. I am so scared that I may die in my sleep. I am paranoid like that.

After Michael's passing I am not afraid anymore. What's to be scared about? Michael's there to welcome us when our time comes.

I just don't understand death. One minute you could be here and the next your gone. I always think this time last year Michael was here... :(

I hate not knowing where Michael is.... :cry: I had so much comfort in knowing he was somewhere in the world, just to know he was here. Its such a strange feeling knowing no one can reach out to him, that we will never see him get mobbed again, go shopping again or that we will never hear him in an interview or of coarse watch him in concert.

At one stage after his death all these crazy stories were being told, I was just waiting for Michael to release a statement denying them like the old times. Its just all so surreal.

It also makes you think about what happens after death... Can you still think? Do you remember? Does Michael think about his life on earth and can he miss his children? Can he want to come back? Does he think, feel and remember? Or is he just gone? This I will never understand.

I have to admit. I 'm still having trouble coming to terms with Michael being gone. It's just not right. The only thing that keeps me going now are my significant other and our friends. But nevertheless, and as weird as it sounds, I can't help that I feel like my life has been knocked off balance because of what happened to Michael. Why isn't this getting any easier to deal with? It's been almost a year now. And I still can't get past the pain of losing him. This is so difficult.

"I do know God is good, and I do know that as much as we may feel, and we do, that we need Michael here with us, God must have needed him more" - Stevie Wonder

:cry:

After Michael's passing I am not afraid anymore. What's to be scared about? Michael's there to welcome us when our time comes.

Im not scared of the dark anymore. I dont sleep with the lights on anymore, i lie awake in the dark hoping Ill see him :(

I have to admit. I 'm still having trouble coming to terms with Michael being gone. It's just not right. The only thing that keeps me going now are my significant other and our friends. But nevertheless, and as weird as it sounds, I can't help that I feel like my life has been knocked off balance because of what happened to Michael. Why isn't this getting any easier to deal with? It's been almost a year now. And I still can't get past the pain of losing him. This is so difficult.

I feel the exact same way.

He is free now , remember :) His soul is free. He may be flying all over us. :heart:
No one can hurt him anymore, because he is free now forever.

But yeah.. Forget his music career.. I only want HIM BACK... :crying:

Wow, I really haven't looked at it like that. Thank you :)

I have to admit. I 'm still having trouble coming to terms with Michael being gone. It's just not right.

I completely understand. It also hurts like hell knowing that he could have still been here with us had it not been for the hands of another. Then all these stories coming out about Mike having a faint heart beat at the hospital...he could've still been here!! And another saying Murray interrupted CPR or called 911 long after...MIKE COULD"VE STILL BEEN HERE WITH US. Ugh. I'm just so upset. Had it not been for this, had it no been for that, sigh* I always say that everything happens for a reason, but now I just don't know anymore.

Whenever I get caught up in the grief and the unbearable frustration of him being gone and not being able to change it I think about his children, how ever hard our pain is to bear theirs is greater, we had him for many years, they had him for such a short time in their lives.

I curse myself for being so excited about those flaming concerts, but for them Murrey would not have been in his life. If it had been natural causes or an accident maybe some of the pain would be less, but knowing he was alive one minute and dead in the time it took to put a few mills of fluid into him by yet another money hungry swine, who he should never have allowed near him just makes the agony worse.

We have to move on, come to terms with this and not let it eat away at us, I just wish I knew how to do that. I find no enthusiasm for any new album, or any memorial concert, without Michael the world is a much quieter place.

His passing puts a lot in perspective, the haters can get stuffed, they can't hurt him now, the rumours etc. do they matter? Not really.

Back