Just forget it!

Loyal2MJJ

Proud Member
Michael,

Forget the Music
Forget the Movies
Forget the Tours
Forget the Promotions

I dont care about any of that. I just want you back... WE want you back... WE need you. YOUR CHILDREN NEED YOU.

Please God... This is my open letter to you. Bring him back. I cant take him not being on this world anymore

*crys*

I concur (well, not the god part because I don't believe); however, there is no bringing him back. :(

Once someone is dead, you can't undo the act. It's the most tragic thing in the world to know that you are alive and your beloved is dead.

he's not coming back- It's heartbreaking but we have to deal with the reality.

it's awful I know. As already been said- the worst thing is it can't be undone- nothing or no-one can bring Michael back. But I believe he is in a better place. Dosen't make it right but that's life.

I want Michael back...I don't care if there's no music, no tours no promotions. If I had my druthers, I'd rather have him back....

I want Michael back...I don't care if there's no music, no tours no promotions. If I had my druthers, I'd rather have him back....

Yeah I would want nothing but the knowledge that he is still here too!
It sucks how cruel the world can be sometimes, you listen to his music and watch his videos and for a moment you are caught in the magic, in his performance and then it ends and it hits you again that he is gone and hes not coming back.....
But then if I really think about it, in a way he does live on, he lives in the music/dance/art he created and he lives in his familys and our hearts and minds and because of that he hasnt gone but will live on forever.

:better: :hug: i think we all feel like this.. i do, hence the words in my 'siggy'.

Last edited:
I would give anything to have him back. :( At least we can hope to have some justice and peace in the future.

Life just isn't fair at times. The man we love is dead and the man that killed him is still walking free still able to work. How he is still allowed to practice actually sickens me. I just pray for justice. Whether it happens I do not know but I just have to pray.

You forgot to mention - Michael, forget the MONEY!! Just come back if it's possible....but I know it's not....:( :( :(

Just stay faithful and know Michael is in a better place. He was loved and still is loved by so many. The greatest tragedy is the fact that his children will now have to grow up without their father. As much as we all need Michael here with us I believe God needed him more.

Just stay faithful and know Michael is in a better place. He was loved and still is loved by so many. The greatest tragedy is the fact that his children will now have to grow up without their father. As much as we all need Michael here with us I believe God needed him more.

:weeping: your right. God needed a new angel up there...so he sent for Michael.

I totally agree with you :cry: but he's gone :hug:, it's sad but angels belong to heaven :cry: the only thing we can do is to show love if he was watching michael wanted to live forever :cry:, he is really living forever in our hearts:hug: hugs to you ..

Wanting him back only makes the pain worse and it harder to cope with. Accepting that he's safer now and can't be hurt anymore is what keeps me going everyday.

Michael is not coming back. What has happened can't be undone. It is very sad and heartbreaking but it's reality. We will all join him one day. We all feel the same way as you and I'm sure his children would agree. However, we must all stick together. We are not alone on this. As the Diana Ross song states, "If we hold on together, I know our dreams will never die."

We must keep him safe in our hearts forever. That's where he belongs and thats where he'll stay.
:cry:

I couldnt agree more!! I dont care about the movies, new merchandise, music, or anything eles! I WANT MICHAEL BACK!! Please God bring him back!!! ( i know it cant be done but still) :cry:

I hate the fact that death is so permanent. Almost everything in life, there's the "once more chance" thing, except this :no:.

I'm sure everybody here agrees with you. It hurts so much knowing he's not here with us anymore. How is it that Michael is gone, but the man who killed him is still walking around as a free man? Life is so unfair. :weeping:

Back