Justin Bieber criticizes '20/20' Michael Jackson special When it comes to "King of Pop" Michael Jack

Re: Justin Bieber criticizes '20/20' Michael Jackson special When it comes to "King of Pop" Michael

way to go justin, i like this kid. i like anyone who stands up for mike

Re: Justin Bieber criticizes '20/20' Michael Jackson special When it comes to "King of Pop" Michael

Wow!! That's the smartest thing he's ever said! Justin Bieber to my eyes was an annoying arrogant jerk who taught he was the greatest in the world... well that hasen't changed much after all i've seen on him lol, but he's really marking alot of points here! I might have a different look on him in the future...

But does this really make up for what he said about Mariah Carey?

I saw his tweet earlier and applaud him for saying what he said. That's what we as fans have been saying all this time, the hypocrisy of the media is just so blatant! Some members of the Jackson Family could learn something from this, before they just sit down to speak to just about anyone in the media. Its the additional commentary thats the killer!

:lol:

I love that he said this and was tweeting about MJ yesterday. Bieber has so many teeny fans and now they'll know Justin thinks MJ is great, so they'll have to check Michael out too.

(LOL, my husband just said that then they'll realize, "Hey, wait a minute! Michael Jackson is better than Justin Bieber! Why didn't I know this before?!" .... Ah, another fan is born :giggle:)

I agree with your husband!

I think JB is discovering MJ's talent. He's in that stage we all were at one point in our lives. He really loves Michael Jackson, and admires him in every way possible. Great to see!

I love what he has said but the sync in me says very clever pr stunt.

I love what he has said but the sync in me says very clever pr stunt.

this was my thought too..the kid is not stupid...:)

That's nice. For once I'm not annoyed by the kid. :)

I think JB is discovering MJ's talent. He's in that stage we all were at one point in our lives. He really loves Michael Jackson, and admires him in every way possible. Great to see!

i think he discovered mj at quite a young age

this was before he reach stardom

this was my thought too..the kid is not stupid...:)

I pleased I'm not the only sync out there:) I can't help my self sooooo many stars lift him in his time of need and now sing his praisers to advertise themselves, and pull MJ fans into their webs.

i think he discovered mj at quite a young age

this was before he reach stardom

That is cool, nice to be wrong:) and nice to see young ones keeping MJ going through the generations:)

oh lordy im starting to get the bieber fever hahaha ..

god i so agree with you about that karen faye crap and the splicing what the heck they spliced the video not the audio and they did that say we could see all aspects of the film that was taken . course she couldnt see it in that way,kind of dramatic dont you think?

yes it was very sad and wack on there parts life after Michael Jackson go sit down some where the only person matter was Justin. If they felt MJ really needed help karen along with all them people who spoke should of help him

Thank you Justin!!

But does this really make up for what he said about Mariah Carey?

what did he say about Mariah Carey??? ...To be honest he can say whatever he wants it still won't change the fact that he is a very arrogant and self involved kid who's really lost himself in the fame... unlike Michael who remained humble till the last day while knowing that he was the god of music (and everything else to my eyes anyways lol), he already considers himself a god who permits himself a diva attitude with older people that work for him in the industry (it was on a french show they showed he didn't know he was being filmed!), bashes other celebs and dosen't believe that it's possible for his carreer to ever stop cause he's a legend in the making... so all I think it's that it's the first time I heard something about JB without thinking "Dude.. you need a reality check! Your fame won't last!" ...but who knows if he continues following Michael's teaching, he'll learn the meaning of kindness and respect to those around him, and those that made him who he is today! Speaking of that, we are the luckiest fans in the world... cause we all loved the kindest and most amazing loving man in the world who worshiped his fans... we never got anything bad from him EVER!! God bless you Michael, you treated us so well your whole life!

I don't care much for his music, but good for him for saying something about it. Thanks, Justin!

you rock justin

oh good for him for speaking up!

Wow for once I don't hate him , well said :D. Good on him

Agree.............I still don't like anyone who is over-hyped into a (media proclaimed) superstar without showing us anything good!!!!!!!

I guess this kid is the latest teen idol. He is smart to defend Michael and I am glad he did but at the same time it is good pr for him especially when publicity is very high for MJ. I still don't have any interest in this teenybopper.

Just to inform some people before they jump to conclusions. Justin is a lot like Michael, except more out going. He always is very nice to his fans, and puts them before anything else. He thanks them every day. He rarely says anything untrue or mean about others. He jumps in to stick up for the planet and charities whenever he can. He doesn't let the corporate machine get in the way of what he wants to do or say. He beat the system getting in on his own without Nikelodeon and Disney. He is getting more cocky, but that is his coaching that he has been given from Ryan Good, his Swagger Coach, who also trained Usher. Thankfully he was a nice kid with good up bringing before hooking up with Ryan so a lot of that still shows through. I saw him on TV where a girl dropped her pen I think on the Ellen show and he bent down to pick it up for her like a knee jerk reaction. Would Prince or Jay-Z do that? He's a really nice kid and tries hard to do what he does. Hopefully he will put Timberlake in to early retirement.

Great of him to say but ABC doesn't care... they got what they wanted: ratings.

Just to inform some people before they jump to conclusions. Justin is a lot like Michael, except more out going. He always is very nice to his fans, and puts them before anything else. He thanks them every day. He rarely says anything untrue or mean about others. He jumps in to stick up for the planet and charities whenever he can. He doesn't let the corporate machine get in the way of what he wants to do or say. He beat the system getting in on his own without Nikelodeon and Disney. He is getting more cocky, but that is his coaching that he has been given from Ryan Good, his Swagger Coach, who also trained Usher. Thankfully he was a nice kid with good up bringing before hooking up with Ryan so a lot of that still shows through. I saw him on TV where a girl dropped her pen I think on the Ellen show and he bent down to pick it up for her like a knee jerk reaction. Would Prince or Jay-Z do that? He's a really nice kid and tries hard to do what he does. Hopefully he will put Timberlake in to early retirement.

I am sorry, but that kid is nothing like MJ. He can't sing or dance. All he has is autotune. Although it was nice of him to defend a great figure I still don't like him.

U go Justin! He is so right. Justin has more sense than people twice his age. The special wasn't THAT bad overall, but I wish the media would respect MJ more as well but of course that'll never happen.

Not a fan but I appreciate him sticking up for MJ.

I'm not a fan but good on him for sticking up for Michael.

I am sorry, but that kid is nothing like MJ. He can't sing or dance. All he has is autotune. Although it was nice of him to defend a great figure I still don't like him.

I totally agree with Jadentheman!! It's a complete insult to compare Michael to Justin Bieber! I don't want to get into too much, cause unlike screwed up MJ Haters, when I don't like something, I just don't care to talk about it, but this is really wrong like comparison! I mean Michael's talent is beyond anything that this planet has ever seen, his voice, his moves, his art and his writing are from another world... Justin can't even sing or dance!! As for generosity, I'm sure everyone has they're views on celebs and charity work, for me, a star that just simply says "yes I support this charity, help them" that's crap, that's nothing to my eyes... a legend like Michael took money out of his own pockets to help the hungry, the sick and the poor all over the world, Michael faught his whole life to save children and animals, he reached out to save our planet with his own money, effort, love and motivations, and when he passed on his message for us to help others and our planet, he did it by singing "Man In The Mirror" by saying, I've started with myself and will continue, now it's your turn to join me in our battle... not like other celebrities who live in gold and luxury, don't give a cent out to help anyone, and tell us "have a heart, help the charities" and that's exactly what Justin is doing! As for the fans, my cousin who's only 9 years old went out to his hotel to see him, when he came out, my aunt told me their was no fan inside but her and my little cousin, she came to him asked for an autograph and he replied back with "not now I'm busy!"... she's only 9, she went all the way to see him, and he couldn't even sign a stupid picture while there was no other fans around... you see Michael would never do that in a million years, there could be 3 billion fans around him, and yet he still found time for us, giving us all he possibly could, Michael truly loved and cared for his fans from his heart! Maybe at some point Justin can change his attitude problems, I hope for him anyways, and he may be a good kid with the bad crowd (I don't know his life to judge on that) but one thing is for sure Justin Bieber will never ever be or come close to our King!! And to be honest, NO ONE WILL... that's why Michael is Michael, no is like him and ever will be!

He seems like a good person. He's got a lot of clout with a lot of young people and I'm glad he stood up for Michael in all the ways he has.

It's not fair to compare anyone with Michael really.

Back