Katherine & MJ's kids sue AEG / Trial date April 2, 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Wrongful death lawsuits - Katherine and MJ's kids sue AEG / Murray responds to Joe's lawsuit

What proof do you have that it was even Murray that gave Michael the fatal dose? Do you know who else was in the house? Murray said he gave a Michael a low dose of propofol yet he was swimming in it. I am not saying that Murray will end up being guilt free but he is, as all people are, innocent until proven guilty. We do not yet have that proof, only speculation and hearsay dished out by the media.

the coroner report and police reports from last year are proof enough for me.

Re: Wrongful death lawsuits - Katherine and MJ's kids sue AEG / Murray responds to Joe's lawsuit

they didnt. there was a meeting in early june between murray philips etc where they were concerned about mjs weight. this lawsuit is claiming that meeting was telling mj to stop seeing klien and (most important bit) start seeing murray who had been brought in by AEG to treat mj. we know that is factually false. murrays was working with mj at least in march and was prescribing to him in dec 08 and first met mj in 06.so that claim in the lawsuit is a provern lie which then brings into doubt that that meeting ever took place interms of what was said

Wow, if we fans can find all these holes in this lawsuit can you imagine what AEG's dream team lawyers can do to it?:doh:

they didnt. there was a meeting in early june between murray philips etc where they were concerned about mjs weight. this lawsuit is claiming that meeting was telling mj to stop seeing klien and (most important bit) start seeing murray who had been brought in by AEG to treat mj. we know that is factually false. murrays was working with mj at least in march and was prescribing to him in dec 08 and first met mj in 06.so that claim in the lawsuit is a provern lie which then brings into doubt that that meeting ever took place interms of what was said

We don't know anything about that meeting as fact. Just because one person gave their view doesn't mean they were giving facts as opposed to the Jacksons. They have to prove that AEG hired Murray and conspired and that's the point of the lawsuit.

What proof do you have that it was even Murray that gave Michael the fatal dose?
yeah it was the tooth fairy that came in the room. please go read up on the facts of the case cause this board aint for murrays cheerleaders

the equipment request was for london he was not requesting it in L.A. it can be easily argued it had nothing to do with the diprivan

According to AEG. Let's see if there's proof that states otherwise. Why you are taking everything they say as fact is beyond me.

What proof do you have that it was even Murray that gave Michael the fatal dose? Do you know who else was in the house? Murray said he gave a Michael a low dose of propofol yet he was swimming in it. I am not saying that Murray will end up being guilt free but he is, as all people are, innocent until proven guilty. We do not yet have that proof, only speculation and hearsay dished out by the media.

Murray said he gave Michael the drugs that were found in his system and not ust one time. There were other people in the house but only one doctor, you think someone else killed michael?

innocent until proven gulity doesn't apply when you have already confessed to wrong doing. We already know he was michael's doctor, he was giving hm propofol to sleep and he gave him other drugs too without the proper equipment. Intentionally or not he killed Michael.

It's hard to believe that a doctor would even do what he did and for up to 6 weeks according to himself, nonsense he should have lost his license immediately.

Wow, if we fans can find all these holes in this lawsuit can you imagine what AEG's dream team lawyers can do to it?:doh:

exactly. the case has more holes than the titanic. its witnesses include karen faye etc who has flipped more times than hamburger

We don't know anything about that meeting as fact. Just because one person gave their view doesn't mean they were giving facts as opposed to the Jacksons. They have to prove that AEG hired Murray and conspired and that's the point of the lawsuit.
the statement i made totally contridicts the claim in the lawsuit AEG did not hire murray in may of 09. its fact that he was already with mj. are you trying to tell me that just by some huge coincedence a dr that was already working for mj got hand picked by AEG to come and work and save mj from klien. wow out of all the drs in L.A they pick one that was already owrking for mj. when one part of the story is provern to be fasle it puts into doubt the rest ie the meeting

According to AEG. Let's see if there's proof that states otherwise. Why you are taking everything they say as fact is beyond me.

u can only judge things on the evidence you have, anyone can make a theory up but without evicence it is exactly that. we have the emails between murray and AEG at this time there is no evidence to state otherwise. regardless it doesnt help murray

murray was with mj back in march so how come AEG suddenly hired the same dr that mj was already using LOL this lawsuit has got more holes in it than the titanic.someone needs to tell katherines lawyers mj first met murray back in 06. then again dont. it will be more fun seeing the case torn apart instead. this lawyer is gonna wish he went no where near them

Well Murray himself has said he started working with MJ for this concert in May and that's what the lawsuit is about.

. the contract for the shows may have been written up in may but murray was already working for mj at that point. i guess the family arent aware of that. which is the implication of what they are trying to argue. that part of the complaint is easy to disregard

Well, ok, I see that. I will speak for myself then. I do applaud her for trying to get at the truth, And if the truth comes with a pricetag than so be it. I agree that big corporations only care when it hurts the bottom line. But I do think it is not in her best interests to do it at this time.

Even if she has solid proof to back it up it surely jeopardizes the criminal case against Murray. Whcihc leads me to think, either she does not realize this. Or, she needs to force some information out of AEG for the criminal trial so is suing them civilly. Or, she has given up hope in the criminal trial and has decided to at least come away with something.

Maybe neither. it is very worrisome.

Also, for any who feel differently, the "I was only following orders defense" has never been legally valid. Murray is categorically responsible for his role in MJ's death.

Isn't there a time limit to when Katherine can sue? I suspect that has more to do with it. Also, you said it clearly. Murray can't use anything in this lawsuit as a defense. He made a conscious choice to "treat" MJ.

she has around 4 years to sue

This is Arnie Klein's creditor claim
http://www.aolcdn.com/tmz_documents/1027_klein_jackson_wm.pdf

For June 09 Michael visited him on June 1, 3, 4, 10, 16, and 22nd.

QUOTE]

Thanks for this link. It confirms that Michael was getting Botox to look his best for the concert.

So why did AEG told him to stop seeing Klein? Was there interaction between Botox drugs and Sleep drugs?:scratch:

And seriously, it's normal to be disoriented after taking valiums and what not. Anybody who takes sleeping aid will tell you that it's almost impossible to work productively the following day. You're just too groggy.

that doesn't prove anything. so many creditor's claims agasint Michael. they're called 'claims' because they can't be proven. botox fills out your skin..Michael's face was dimpled(in a good way) his face had no room for botox. this Klein is just feeding the rumor mill about drugs, and other lies.

Last edited:

It was Doctor Conrad Murray who admitted injecting MJ with various benzos and propofol. I don't care if there were a hundred handlers telling him what to do. He's the doctor. Safeguard your patient. Don't give him lethal medication and leave the room to make some phone calls. Murray was a negligent quack whose case is going to be bolstered by claims that AEG needed to look after MJ like he was some kind of mindless credent.

that's not my point. mindless credent? we're talking a bunch of bullies trying to run MJ's life. no one person can handle that, at this point, no matter how intelligent they are. the people wanting to rake MJ over the coals are full of hate. no explanation will change their dark minds. that was my point.

that doesn't prove anything. so many creditor's claims agasint Michael. they're called 'claims' because they can't be proven. botox fills out your skin..Michael's face was gaunt(in a good way) his face had no room for botox. this Klein is just feeding the rumor mill about drugs, and other lies.

would u rather it be demoral? i dont get your point. we know mj was going there alot for treatments

. the contract for the shows may have been written up in may but murray was already working for mj at that point. i guess the family arent aware of that. which is the implication of what they are trying to argue. that part of the complaint is easy to disregard

Murray was not hired until May. He says so himself. This lawsuit is about Murray's action in May and June which AEG dictated and the fact that they were conspiring against MJ and was able to successfully pressure him because they could go after all of his assets.

why do u think they didnt charge him with this though? would it be out of the ordinary to add such a charge? putting aside the D.A not giving a dam generally anyway.or did jr not go upstairs?

that's not a definitive situation but a "suspection" on the part of a party with reporting duties. They see acts of depression, anxiety, aggressiveness etc or the child makes a statement such as "they can't close their eyes because they relive the event" etc. Therefore a "suspected" report filed. Who knows whether it was invested by the appropriate party (not DA or LAPD) and what was the result.

Regardless these kind of things are used on the sentencing part to increase the sentence term.

What proof do you have that it was even Murray that gave Michael the fatal dose? Do you know who else was in the house?

who else? security outside in security trailer. chef and the kids inside house. reportedly no one was allowed to go upstairs expect Michael, his kids and Murray. So who else? I hope you don't advocate for Murray's " Michael injected himself" defense.

that doesn't prove anything. so many creditor's claims agasint Michael. they're called 'claims' because they can't be proven.

that post wasn't about validity of Klein's claim or what he did or he should be paid or not. It was to show that Michael still went to see Klein after June 18th after reportedly he was instructed to not see Klein or else. There are also fans to confirm that Michael was indeed visited Klein's office on the June 22nd.

that's not my point. mindless credent? we're talking a bunch of bullies trying to run MJ's life. no one person can handle that, at this point, no matter how intelligent they are. the people wanting to rake MJ over the coals are full of hate. no explanation will change their dark minds. that was my point.

And they were holding his livelihood over his head based on that contract that highly favored them. This is not about being a helpless mindless creedent. This is about criminal acts.

yeah it was the tooth fairy that came in the room. please go read up on the facts of the case cause this board aint for murrays cheerleaders

I have read up on the facts of the case and I am not a cheerleader for Murray.
As I already stated in the same post you took this quote from, I am not saying Murray is guilt free. What I am saying is we do not have the evidence to convict the man at this time. It is quite possible that there were "others" (no, not the tooth fairy, in my world he/she doesn't even exist.) that stood to gain from Michael's death, in that house that night, as well as Murray.
You do understand what reasonable doubt is right? Do you also understand the fact that ALL citizens are to be considered innocent until such time that it is proven they are guilty in a court of law?
Until such a time that it has been proven beyond a reasonable doubt that Murray and Murray alone killed Michael, I am staying open to other possibilities that are just as likely.
If you are ready to convict Murray and move on, you may be letting the guilty parties go free. I am not willing to do that.

Murray was not hired until May. He says so himself. This lawsuit is about Murray's action in May and June which AEG dictated and the fact that they were conspiring against MJ and was able to successfully pressure him because they could go after all of his assets.

Let me correct something here about the bolded part in a simplified fashion.

For example if someone owes you a $1,000 you can only go after them for that $1,000 but not all their assets.

would u rather it be demoral? i dont get your point. we know mj was going there alot for treatments

what do you mean would i rather it be another drug? my point is there is no proof he was an addict. and clinging to claims is no different than clinging to claims he was an addict. they're just claims.

we don't know anything. people always like to say they 'know' what Michael was doing, without proof. all we know is that this is getting more and more cloudy a case, by the day, and people have made creditor claims against MJ, that the estate has been shooing away, right and left.

who else? security outside in security trailer. chef and the kids inside house. reportedly no one was allowed to go upstairs expect Michael, his kids and Murray. So who else? I hope you don't advocate for Murray's " Michael injected himself" defense.

I in no way believe that Michael killed himself.

I also do not base my opinions on Media reports. You are aware that the house had a underground parking garage, with no camera's, where people could have easily come and gone without being seen, right?
Also note, there is no time of death on the coroners report so it is possible Michael was gone before the chef or others ever arrived there that day. There has been speculation that Murray fell asleep. Maybe he was drugged and set up? We just don't know at this time, that is all I am saying. There is not enough proof.

exactly. the case has more holes than the titanic. its witnesses include karen faye etc who has flipped more times than hamburger

the statement i made totally contridicts the claim in the lawsuit AEG did not hire murray in may of 09. its fact that he was already with mj. are you trying to tell me that just by some huge coincedence a dr that was already working for mj got hand picked by AEG to come and work and save mj from klien. wow out of all the drs in L.A they pick one that was already owrking for mj. when one part of the story is provern to be fasle it puts into doubt the rest ie the meeting

why there are so many stories about murray when body guards also told that he treated his children before and mj new him. and murray also stated that he knew randy .
karen is the one who is giving advice to randy if i am not wrong.

I have read up on the facts of the case and I am not a cheerleader for Murray.
As I already stated in the same post you took this quote from, I am not saying Murray is guilt free. What I am saying is we do not have the evidence to convict the man at this time. It is quite possible that there were "others" (no, not the tooth fairy, in my world he/she doesn't even exist.) that stood to gain from Michael's death, in that house that night, as well as Murray.
You do understand what reasonable doubt is right? Do you also understand the fact that ALL citizens are to be considered innocent until such time that it is proven they are guilty in a court of law?
Until such a time that it has been proven beyond a reasonable doubt that Murray and Murray alone killed Michael, I am staying open to other possibilities that are just as likely.
If you are ready to convict Murray and move on, you may be letting the guilty parties go free. I am not willing to do that.

Your statement is somewhat contradictory. You by your own admission say that Murray bears some guilt. Whether he acted alone or not does not absolve him of his own personal guilt in this matter. All evidence that we have seen so far shows that Murray gave MJ propofol, by his own admission and by the coroner's office, this is what killed him along with a mixture of other drugs that Murray said he gave as well.

Let's say there was someone else who did up the dosage while Murray was out of the room. Murray provided the set up as well as the combination of drugs the propofol reacted with and so is guilty. Now whether somone else is also guilty is a different story that can be examined. But Murray cannot be excluded.

Last edited:

Let me correct something here about the bolded part in a simplified fashion.

For example if someone owes you a $1,000 you can only go after them for that $1,000 but not all their assets.

All of the assets that were being used as leverage which include Sony/ATV. Someone even mentioned his own catalog was being used against him but the lawsuit only mentions Sony/ATV.

there was security cameras that showed ppl coming and going. there were ppl in the house security the chef the kids. its riduclous to claim that someone could just walk into the house unnoticed go upstairs where murrays was and do the deed and would even know what was going in the room in the first place. name a name who was in the house and did it? anyone can say someone else did it but without facts its baseless. its like sneddon when he said we know theres more victims they just havnt come forward. how do u disprove or prove that? you cant either way

lso note, there is no time of death on the coroners report so it is possible Michael was gone before the chef or others ever arrived there that day
its not really possible due to the timing of when mortis set in and the beed marks.there was security 24-7

There has been speculation that Murray fell asleep.
no there hasnt. murrays clearly (well changed it several times) set out the timeline of what happened. he was awake and there in the room at the times he said everything happened.

in your attempt to support some kind of mass conspiracy you are defending murray. thankfully that argument is as illogical as murrays other claims

what do you mean would i rather it be another drug? my point is there is no proof he was an addict. and clinging to claims is no different than clinging to claims he was an addict. they're just claims.
becasue u spoke as if it were some horrible thing that mj was getting cosmetic procedures

why there are so many stories about murray when body guards also told that he treated his children before and mj new him. and murray also stated that he knew randy .
karen is the one who is giving advice to randy if i am not wrong.

there not been that to many stories. mj first met him in around 06 when he treated one of the kids. we know he was treating mj in late 08 onwards the time between 06-08 has a gap

that's not a definitive situation but a "suspection" on the part of a party with reporting duties. They see acts of depression, anxiety, aggressiveness etc or the child makes a statement such as "they can't close their eyes because they relive the event" etc. Therefore a "suspected" report filed. Who knows whether it was invested by the appropriate party (not DA or LAPD) and what was the result.

Regardless these kind of things are used on the sentencing part to increase the sentence term.

that post wasn't about validity of Klein's claim or what he did or he should be paid or not. It was to show that Michael still went to see Klein after June 18th after reportedly he was instructed to not see Klein or else. There are also fans to confirm that Michael was indeed visited Klein's office on the June 22nd.

well..i need more than what those fans said as proof of anything, just as i don't know what to think of what 'this is not it' fans say...

i wouldn't expect people to believe it if i claimed, as a fan, who Michael visited, when i didn't go inside and see for myself.. i'm a fan. what do i know about Michael's private matters? and what do they know? and there's that word..'reportedly' again. who reported? what does that 'reporter' know about who instructed Michael who to see and who not to see? how do those 'reporters' know who Michael is seeing or not seeing? so much speculation about a secret life.

Murray was not hired until May. He says so himself.
yes hired for the shows but he was already working for mj already. he was not just brought in out of the blue by AEG to start working for MJ. so the claim that AEG hired him to save mj from klien is redundant as he was aleady working for mj and thats why he was put down for london

And they were holding his livelihood over his head based on that contract that highly favored them. This is not about being a helpless mindless creedent. This is about criminal acts.

Enforcing a contract is not a criminal act. IF those were the agreed to terms, they were the terms and executable. Just like if you agree to sign over your house if you can't make payments on it. If you default, it's the bank's house.

Look...I'm not saying that AEG didn't put enormous pressure on MJ. EVERYBODY WAS UNDER PRESSURE. TII had blown up into a $30 million project. What I am saying is that Katherine is blaming AEG for not taking care of MJ and making it sound as though he was incapable of taking care of himself and couldn't make choices on his on behalf as to who his physician would be, when there is substantial evidence MJ chose Murray personally.

ok so prince may not have even said anything to them it may just have been something like what u say above

well..i need more than what those fans said as proof of anything, just as i don't know what to think of what 'this is not it' fans say...

i wouldn't expect people to believe it if i claimed, as a fan, who Michael visited, when i didn't go inside and see for myself..

user_offline.gif

so all those pictrues of mj going into kliens were what exactly

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back