La Toya Jackson: Michael was murdered... I felt it from the start

So none of us know what Latoya really said...boys these news media outlets need to video conversation because everybody is writing everything about MJ and his family. That article is scary and angers me. I'm gonna wait for the toxicology results or until I see video of the family speaking out. MJ's passing is sounding sadder everyday.

The two papers who are running with this interview are the biggest MJ Haters. Now even if Latoya did speak with them, they have fabricated probably most of it. They could have caught up with her anywhere. Highly suspicious and most of it does not add up at all. These are low life scumbags. Plus I highly doubt that Latoya was privy to a lot of personal information regarding Michael, especially Blanket. That is straight up tabloid that we heard ages ago.

i hope she hasnt been talking to anyone. how stupid would that be let alone the rest

The article is heartbreaking. It had so many details, I don't see how it could be made up.

All you need in order to make a fake story with many details is imagination

The article is heartbreaking. It had so many details, I don't see how it could be made up.

Just because an article has a lot of details that doesn't mean its necessarily true. Anybody can make an elaborate story and say its the truth. For example, I remember a paper saying that they did an interview with Grace Rwamba and they went into so much detail saying that she said that she had to pump his stomach etc and people thought it was true until Grace actually released an official statement saying that this wasn't true and that a lot of it was made up and distorted. So all I'm saying is to be cautious about papers writing things, particularly when it comes from tabloids, as MJ said 'just because you read it in a magazine and see it on a tv screen don't make it factual'. I've seen endless amounts of people the past two weeks being so-called 'quoted and in the end it turned out they never even said those things.

So we still dont know? i personally dont believe it, specially coming from her.

Also the kids did knew that Michael was a singer, he said so himself and there is even videos of them saying they want to be just like their daddy.

Plus just because she is a Jackson it doesnt make her credible, she has talked crap before.

All you need in order to make a fake story with many details is imagination

It's not that I don't believe they have the imagination for it, but the gall?! Like, I get it when tabloids say things like "sources tell us La Toya believes Michael was murdered" whether or not it's true, but making up gruesome details like how Paris put a mood bracelet into Michael's casket commenting on how cold her daddy is.... frankly makes me want to puke. That is crossing every line of moral and ethics and they should get their asses sued for making up crap and messing with people's emotions.

Neither the imagination not the gall of tabloid media should surprise anyone. Liste; if they said the kind of things they did when Michael was alive- why not now?
Its not like anything is going to happen?

whatever happened, Michael still almost certainly died from prescription meds or that anesthesia drug. He did not die from 'natural causes'.

Again. La Toya and the Jackson family apparently already HAVE the results of Toxicology! They know what drugs were in michaels system, hence why La Toya might of spoken out because her and the jackson family initial thoughts that it was meds were true.

whether michael was addicted or not, why does that change anything? I will stil always enjoy his music and love michael jackson forever

he never died from natural causes, simple as that.

Other people posted threads about the same thing, maybe its in one of those?

I dont have time to read through the thread to see if this question was asked..

But if MJ was actually murdered.. What would people have to gain?

Somehow I believe this. I mean if this was false I'm sure someone would have said something by now, cause most of the media has picked up on the interview. I mean the coroner barely wasted anytime releasing that statement when the fake autopsy results were posted in the Sun. So if this interview wasn't real I think someone would have released a statement. I still think all those pics on the two websites are from the interview, I posted the link a few pages back. Especially one specific picture that looks like a screengrab. Has La Toya given any other recent interview cause that's the only way I could explain this.

Just to clarify the only reason I'm trying to come up with an explanation is because I just can't see a tabloid sitting there and making up such a detailed interview with La Toya. That's why I'm thinking it probably did happen.

Last edited:
IF this is true , its heartbreaking. why is she telling such private details about his kids?? michael wouldnt want tht bracelet thing discussed, its so private :( im so dissapointed in La Toya, if its true. it says she says she doesnt like Grace or Debbie?!? why is she laying into these people? even if you dont like them, do you broadcast it to the media???

I don't think The Daily Mail would get an exclusive interview from La Toya..

Sony stand to make a lot of money, in 24 hours of his death they sold more of his music than in the past 11 years.

There are a lot of people that would gain.

I don't agree with all Latoya says, I believe he was murdered but think it is more complex than la toya says,she didn't hve that much contact with him. I believe the interview is genuine but the papers always add there own remarks so things can be taken out of context. Both Jermaine and his friend Mark Lester were highly suspicious of his death. Mark Lester probably had more contact with MJ than Latoya. Both said they didn't see him abuse drugs. I think he was using them during the rehearsals for pain relief and possibly sleep meds when touring cos of jet lag. But we will have to wait and see what toxicology autopsy says before we can get clearer picture of how he died, which we may never get anyway.

I doubt the rest of the family support latoya doing this interview she does strike me as being a leaky sieve.

The full truth will never come out in the media and we probably never will know as it is clear that it has been set up to have so many contradictory stories so that way the myth of the man lives forever and all the books on conspiracy can be done more money and his music will sell forever.

I do believe in my heart he was murdered, it is just too convenient but they want the public to think he was a drug addict in order to dilute his message about love peace forgiveness ending of wars etc, that is why no media ever mentions anything postive about MJ and who controls the media? false conspiracies are put out as well deliberately to set false trails. So they lump the genuine one into the nutty ones.

Sony stand to make a lot of money, in 24 hours of his death they sold more of his music than in the past 11 years.

I don't agree with all Latoya says, I believe he was murdered but think it is more complex than la toya says,she didn't hve that much contact with him. I believe the interview is genuine but the papers always add there own remarks so things can be taken out of context. Both Jermaine and his friend Mark Lester were highly suspicious of his death. Mark Lester probably had more contact with MJ than Latoya. Both said they didn't see him abuse drugs. I think he was using them during the rehearsals for pain relief and possibly sleep meds when touring cos of jet lag. But we will have to wait and see what toxicology autopsy says before we can get clearer picture of how he died, which we may never get anyway.

I doubt the rest of the family support latoya doing this interview she does strike me as being a leaky sieve.

The full truth will never come out in the media and we probably never will know as it is clear that it has been set up to have so many contradictory stories so that way the myth of the man lives forever and all the books on conspiracy can be done more money and his music will sell forever.

I do believe in my heart he was murdered, it is just too convenient but they want the public to think he was a drug addict in order to dilute his message about love peace forgiveness ending of wars etc, that is why no media ever mentions anything postive about MJ and who controls the media? false conspiracies are put out as well deliberately to set false trails. So they lump the genuine one into the nutty ones.
I agree...

if it is entirely fake, it's the best fake interview I've ever ready. why, they even noticed Paris' necklace and made (or revealed) a story behind it...

One of the main things was the Beatles catelogue. Its renewal is up in September. He said he knew people were "out to get" him for this.

If it's entirely fake then both these newspapers must have alot of time on their hands. To me I just can't see how they could come up with something like this, I sure couldn't. I don't recall Daily Mail every actually publishing a fake interview. News Of The World well they're a different story, they've made things up before but not this detailed.

I agree too. Esp about the fact they lump the genuine one into the nutty ones. Alot of people that speak the truth get labelled mad to shut them up.

Also yes Sony is now making more money than its made in years. In the age of record companies really really struggling...

The reporter who interviewed LaToya is on LKL now. What concerns me is if there really is a possible homicide investigation going on, any info should be going to the police and not media at this point. The more that is out there, the more chance to cover tracks. Then if the police don't do what seems necessary to the family, I would understand to act. Sometimes people can tip their hands too much.

Back