La Toya Jackson: Michael was murdered... I felt it from the start

Does anyone know when the concern to the extent of wanting to do an intervention came based on what the family said as well as when they felt cut off from him?

I'm asking because was this after the May get together that he was present at. Why wouldn't they take that as the opportunity if it had been so hard to get to him? I wouldn't have wanted to let any opportunity pass at that point.

It is just so weird that you have all these 180 degree views of one person at one point in time. Sadly, this time Michael can't have his say.

please , and for God's sake .....SHUT UP La toya.

So this comes from a tabloid source....meaning we have to take this with a huge grain of salt. Latoya could have actually said this...but it's also very possible that she didn't say anything. For now..until confirmation of herself in a video ...i go with the last one.

why do yall go to the tabs for info? I just don't get it. You can't even trust the cnns so what do you expect from the tabs.

I'm so furious right now! Entertainment Tonight and the other online rags just said horrid things about Michael. I guess Marvin was wrong, "they're not leaving him alone". I'm so pissed off to tears.

Apparently it's time to stop watching this crap. I had no idea they were going to be this dirty.

I'm so angry!

For the love of God someone needs to tell these Jacksons to STOP TALKING. I mean Joe and now Latoya....come on people you are not helping. But than again why should any of us be suprised? They couldn't shut the hell up when he was alive............*grumble*

I have no trust for
Joe Jackson
Latoya
Learnard Row
or Bryan Oxman

Latoya is making circus of this by selling herself to the tabloids
and yes they paid her big for that story .. Im very sceptical of
everthing thing that ever comes out of her mouth .... media hound
and dont say she isnt ..

she has always been the first to jump in and run her mouth about
thinks that shouldn be said _ especially about MJ - even in her so
called nice books she says things that are very weird and questonable
she is just so happy to be in the limelight now ..that MJ is gone
. I DONT TRUST WHAT SHE SAYS

I also noticed Janet stayed away form her and all this
circus _she looked angry as well as sad during the funeral
and when the 3 girls visited the other areans to greet the
fans she sttof way form Latoya _I watched again to make sure
and it was stated she also did not associate with much of the family
at the after party - Janet wants no part of this stupid shyt
or to use Mj in this manner _

you have to judge people by their known and past character
and all of thses people are very shady indivuduals ...
thier main concern is not truth iin Mjs death $$$$$$$$$
and I can see right through that based on thier
dealing , words' and actions for many years ..

Brayan Oxman/publicity whore was fired by Tom Mez
for grandstanding at MJs trial leaking info and causing
problems for Mjs credibility_ Tom didnt want that
any where near MJ and thats how I see Bryan Oxmon
he is so transparent he cant even hide it -

leanord Rowes involment here is also questionable when he
was trying to take over as MJs manager through JOE ..
I think that why MJ sut Joe and him out _That is NOt what
he wanted _ he wanted the AEG and 02 venue it was the best
way for MJ to make his comeback - no travel no set up a
comfotable home to stay in for privacy _ average 3 shows a week
it was perfect and nothing MJ couldnt handle ..

Joe well that speaks for itself -no comment needed by me

Im so fed up - with all this
I cat stand what is going on
but mainly and how it is being handled
very unprofessional and circus like atmosphere

That family need some upstanding no
nonsense attorneys to speak for them
and certainly not .... Joe or Latoya by any means

I can see why MJ was so adament of keeping this family at bay
and we all knew he did and why he did .. not becuase they were trying to
have interventions with him .. it was more than that _they wanted him to
reform the Jacksons and Mj did NOT want that _he has NEVER wanted that

IT s is nothign new that he did that. He locked them out from time ot time
its been going on and off for 20 yrs .. he didnt allow or want his family to
interfear with his life _ and he refused to see them many time .. becuase
They to just wanted to manipulate him too ..
Im not talking about KAte MJs mother ..

now maybe at the end they had some concernes I dont know
but Jermaine said NO, he was healthy and jappy _ Latoya says he
was drugged up and bein manipulated _ I dony belive that for
'one minute - based on people who have been around MJ all said
he got what he wanted .. he was no ones puppet he was very
strong willed .. he even demanded his own physician for his 02 venue
MJ was meek as a lamb but wise as a serpent

did he have a problem with P-drugs I have no
doubt _but not what they are making this out to be
in the media _ most info about what kind and how much
is from questionable sourece from years ago _NOT RECENT

except of the divinol (SP) (anistetic) Not a narcotic to get high
I really think MJ just wanted to sleep and from past use felt he
would be safe - but something went wrong ..

We need the Toxology report ....NOW ..
before latoya comes up with any more
remarkable stories of what was found
at MJs home -

I just want to screammmmmm

I want the truth not this crazy circus nightmare :no:

Last edited:
I don't know to believe this or not as it comes from a tabloid source. They even had the supposed interviewer on Larry King.

actually in the News of the World one, the hospital room and funeral stuff is all there too - just in a link in the middle of the story.

I find it hard to believe a lot of it.

However, if LaToya DID give this interview and DID reveal the hospital room details and the private service details, I have no respect for her at all, as she obviously has no respect for Michael or the children. Things like that should be kept private, which is why I am having a hard time with it. Someone billing herself as "closest to Michael" surely wouldn't do that.

And if she did not do the interview or if the interview is inaccurate, she should sue.

Has this been confirmed as true? La Toya is cool and she speaks the truth, she was very close to Michael and he really loved her. It's true Michael was victim of a conspiracy. A racist one at that. He became too successful as a black man, so they attempted to destroy and humiliate him all while profiting off him as a cash cow. Disguisting.

It's easy to tell if this interview is false or not. As if Latoya's going to go run to a tabloid in tears saying "...I lost my little brother :no:, we couldn't help him, the children were crying, Paris was laying stones at his memorial. Prince was crying at the hospital. Blanket was crying too... oh and by the way, Blanket's not Michael's biological son :cheeky:... now what was I saying? :mello: oh yeah, I miss my little brother :cry: The kid's were upset :weeping: did I tell you Blanket's not Michael's biological son? Michael had some sperm donors :D But I lost my little brother :cry:" Something just doesn't seem right.

Has this been confirmed as true? La Toya is cool and she speaks the truth, she was very close to Michael and he really loved her. It's true Michael was victim of a conspiracy. A racist one at that. He became too successful as a black man, so they attempted to destroy and humiliate him all while profiting off him as a cash cow. Disguisting.

Her Rep confirmed it I believe......
I said before I believed La Toya gave this interview, she is excatly the type of crap she would do.
She thinks she helping but she's not.. Michael's children should not be discussed. I'm sure those children are heartbroken but the world does not need to know the details of their grief.
the rest of it, I hate to say it but its typical this circus like atmosphere.
and just because MJ loved his sister doesn't mean he like everything she said and did and vs.
Loving someone doesn't mean agreeing with them at all times...
Somebody needs to sit down the Jackson family and talk some sense into them.
First rule- shut the f*ck up!!

Her Rep confirmed it I believe......
I said before I believed La Toya gave this interview, she is excatly the type of crap she would do.
She thinks she helping but she's not.. Michael's children should not be discussed. I'm sure those children are heartbroken but the world does not need to know the details of their grief.
the rest of it, I hate to say it but its typical this circus like atmosphere.
and just because MJ loved his sister doesn't mean he like everything she said and did and vs.
Loving someone doesn't mean agreeing with them at all times...
Somebody needs to sit down the Jackson family and talk some sense into them.
First rule- shut the f*ck up!!

I was watching that Louis Thereaux documentary where he was trying to get an interview with Michael. He asked some guy named "Majestic" (apparently he's a Jackson family friend) if he should interview Latoya, and Majestic said something like "... if you interview Latoya, you're gonna blow your chances of interviewing Michael" which was a weird thing for him to say because I could've sworn MJ had made up with Latoya by that time (this documentary was made in 2002). I think Latoya and Joe should be the last people talking to the media. But I still don't know whether this interview is real or not. Some of it may be real but why would Latoya randomly bring up the subject of Blanket's biological parents? That doesn't make sense to me, and it is completely irrelevant.

Does anyone know when the concern to the extent of wanting to do an intervention came based on what the family said as well as when they felt cut off from him?

I'm asking because was this after the May get together that he was present at. Why wouldn't they take that as the opportunity if it had been so hard to get to him? I wouldn't have wanted to let any opportunity pass at that point.

It is just so weird that you have all these 180 degree views of one person at one point in time. Sadly, this time Michael can't have his say.

You know, I hadn't thought about this, but you're perfectly right. Everyone seems to be complaining about not being able to get in touch with Michael, and yet there was this reunion and it seems like everyone was happy and no events occurred.

At this point, I don't think anyone is trutworthy any more... I wish these two Jacksons would stop going to the media and start investigatin more thoroughly. Then we'd get some real answers.

I haven't read the article, nor all of your comments. But, come on ... LaToya ...?! Wasn't she the only family member that actually said the 2003 accusations were true? Coming up with all sorts of strange stories to corrobarate them? Yes, later she said, I think, she was under pressure from her then husband and so on and so forth. But please! We cannot take her seriourlsy.

Edit: and how could she have been "closer than anyone else" to Michael, taking the above into account? Not that I don't agree with some of the points made; Michael was terribly alone and he sure didn't have any real, close friends. But you don't need to be one of his siblings to see that.

I haven't read the article, nor all of your comments. But, come on ... LaToya ...?! Wasn't she the only family member that actually said the 2003 accusations were true? Coming up with all sorts of strange stories to corrobarate them? Yes, later she said, I think, she was under pressure from her then husband and so on and so forth. But please! We cannot take her seriourlsy.

no she supported mj during the 2005 trial
it was during the 93 allegations she wrote a discusting book
about Mj and the rest of her family ..

but she always exagerates and dramatises everthing
and doesnt know when to keep her mouth shut _
she love the attention _ plus she was Paid BIG bucks
to go the the TABLIODS with that story ... much of it
doesnt add up and she is stating things she couldnt
know anything about .. plus personal thing she shouldnt
be discussing _ she has no class .. media hound

I DONT TRUST _ Latoya , Joe Leanard Rowe, Bryan Oxman
none of them are trust worthy people _ and have show a clear
lack of character and have hurt MJ and cuased him Problems
with thier ISH ......

no she supported mj during the 2005 trial
it was during the 93 allegations she wrote a discusting book
about Mj and the rest of her family ..

Oh, ok, thanks, seems I got my facts mixed up here. Time passes quickly ...

Wow! I have to say that some of you here are very informative and have very good analyzing abilities! We could probably form our own detective group! But with so many false news it's hard to tell the fact and fiction! However, I know some of you are really good at it.

Did La Toya really give the interview?

If so what is true and what is not?

Is there a homicide case?

Is the police investigating?

How much do we don't know yet?

Gosh, thinking of this makes me want to get to the bottom of it rather than just crying over MJ's death!

La Toya did give the interview, the woman who done the long interview with La Toya was speaking on Larry king.

To try and be completely unbiased, I think there will be a lot of speculation until the toxicology reports are back. Hopefully they will shed light on what killed Michael. If it was drug overdose, then hopefully they can find who the Doctors were and what they prescribed and in what amounts. I think LaToya is likely just responding to the was the King of Pop murdered theory already out there.

Grieving is one thing, but to be paid by a tabloid to say this for a profit is another and stir up controversy like this. Even Larry King was skeptical of what was being reported by the reporter who did the interview with Toya.

Look I'm going to wait until the actual LAPD report comes out, good, ugly or whatever. Then we can react...

Miko and others say the same thing...it's all speculation ...don't believe all that you hear or you will be overwhelmemed by heresay.
Don't let the memory of Michael being destroyed by these rumors...just wait...it's hard I know...but the truth prevails everytime...

Grieving is one thing, but to be paid by a tabloid to say this for a profit is another and stir up controversy like this. Even Larry King was skeptical of what was being reported by the reporter who did the interview with Toya.

Look I'm going to wait until the actual LAPD report comes out, good, ugly or whatever. Then we can react...

Miko and others say the same thing...it's all speculation ...don't believe all that you hear or you will be overwhelmemed by heresay.
Don't let the memory of Michael being destroyed by these rumors...just wait...it's hard I know...but the truth prevails everytime...

This was a really stabilizing thing to say. Thank you.

Where and when did her rep confirmed she said those things in an interview? link please (if possible).

CNN confirmed LaToya was paid for the interview. I think like many people she is just using her brothers death to get $$$. Even in death people are still using his name to get money. Sad.

Back