La Toya Jackson: Michael was murdered... I felt it from the start

"The grieving sister of superstar Michael Jackson last night blamed ‘a shadowy entourage’ of manipulative hangers-on for effectively ‘murdering’ the King of Pop."

You also have to remember the source of this article. Remember this is the Daily Mail a UK tabloid that has done nothing but smear Michael Jackson for well over the past decade. Although many people in the general public may share this opionion as well.

yeah thats how they normally work copy and paste
sounds like one my university projects! Haha!

All we can do now is just post some responses on the daily mail site.

edit: News of the world has this "story" as exclusive so that's worse than the daily mail. Apparently someone leaked this "interview" to both sources at the same time...

I know the whole story about Michael being pressured into doing 50 instead of 10 concerts may well just be speculation, but it rings very true to me. I always thought this was the case. These people saw what demand there was for these performances and pressured Michael who didn't want to disappoint his fans.
Also, the part about Michael being surround by people taking advantage of him and being all lonely... I'd give anything for that not to be true. But if it is, then I say, release the awesome power of La Toya Rage on them! lol. Basically I hope whoever is responsible pays, and PAYS GOOD.

I'm questioning the validity of this article. No.1 it's in one of the biggest tabloid trash newspapers on the planet who r known for sensationalizing their stories. No 2. Alot of thier article are poorly researched and inaccurate ( eg it mentions Latoya accusing mj of paedophilia in her book which is a lie, she only did this in a later interview. I would also doubt that she would talk about the paternity of blanket) Some of the article seems like it could be true. I'll wait till this information is presented in a more reliable source b4 I believe it.

Apparently the ORIGINAL source was http://www.newsoftheworld.co.uk/new...rs-death-was-foul-play.html?OTC-RSS&ATTR=News

4 HOUR interview with La toya was apparently done.

"The official coroner's report is not due for two weeks but La Toya already knows the results of the family's own toxicology tests on the body and said: "I think everyone will be surprised when the results come out. "

OK, this makes much more sense. Although this article doesn't mention any of the tearjerker details involving the kids saying goodbye to daddy. Was that made up or did they use some other source? Because making up such details would be BEYOND SICK like I already said.

Oh La Toya, sit down and be quiet. Too much information love. Let the investigion happen and stop talking to the tabloid media.

Of course she loved Michael, and I like her, but she needs to stop talking, as does Joe, they are not helping and are just fueling the gossip.

So the family have the toxicology report already, they know what was in michaels system at the time of death. The investigators then just a couple days ago said they not ruling out murder now. Maybe this is her reaction from KNOWING something the rest of us don't.

So what is the TRUTH and what not??? I wanna know..
It's difficult to decipher what's junk and what's not, but I believe the "true" part must be the ones when she mentions the funeral details (i.e. that mood necklace). The junk part are the ones about Blanket etc. It's quite obvious. Also, there are other parts like those conspiracy theories that I remember reading before this "interview". So yeah... let's wait for a more official source...

Ok, elusive! I hope I can c u on Monday!!!

I feel that some of this is true, but I didn't like the mention about Blanket. I really hope Latoya did not say that as it is none of anyone's business.

The grieving sister of superstar Michael Jackson last night blamed ‘a shadowy entourage’ of manipulative hangers-on for effectively ‘murdering’ the King of Pop.

In a moving and revealing interview, La Toya Jackson, who was closer to her vulnerable brother than anyone else and was asked to sign his death certificate, portrayed Michael as a lonely and isolated figure at the mercy of a money-motivated clique.

She accused them of cutting him off from his family and friends and forcing him, largely against his will, to sign up for the gruelling commitment of 50 concerts at London’s O2 arena.

She believes her brother was fed addictive drugs by handlers who wanted to control his moods. She says they regarded him as a ‘cash cow’ and exploited him at every turn. It was this, she believes, that led directly to his death.

READ THE REST HERE
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbi...a-Jackson-Michael-murdered--I-felt-start.html
Very interesting details from michaels sister
I'm sure that it has been noted that the DailyMail basically lifted, practically verbatim, a story posted in the UK's News of the World where Latoya allegedly discussed her brother's death.

All this other stuff about going to the hospital and what the children did and said and their paternity did NOT appear in the NOTW article.

Latoya needs to sue the Daily Mail.

Here is the original article:

http://www.newsoftheworld.co.uk/new...-vows-to-prove-stars-death-was-foul-play.html

yea we know that now, i just posted the original source on this thread earlier

I hope latoya comes out with a statement to clear this up before the news media gets a hold of the stuff about blanket.

I have read it, and it appears half and half to me. As in, half made up by the papers. I don't think La Toya would say "nappies" instead of "diapers", for instance. I think it is really La Toya that came forward and said SOMEthing that lead to this article though.

LaToya is saying " ‘Michael didn’t have to die. We are all mourning his loss, more than anyone can ever know. But we are also determined to get to the bottom of what happened to him.’"

He did because he was treated as a cash cow - thank you LaToya for starting to speak out

Apparently the ORIGINAL source was http://www.newsoftheworld.co.uk/new...rs-death-was-foul-play.html?OTC-RSS&ATTR=News

4 HOUR interview with La toya was apparently done.

THANKS
This Original source story seems a little more reasonable _
Than the BS story from Daily mail

But still lots of added drama and questionabel statements
Just more taboid trash to me. You cant trust anything you read

becuase they take much out and quote out of context.

The medai is what is keeping us from the truth - becuase
they will twists and edit and comform the story to project
thier own biased opinions .. or just to be sensational
We cant realy on the media for TRUTH anymore

One thing I will never believe is MJ didnt want to do his
50 shows in London ... That average of 3 shows a
week with no traveling involved. He was very happy
and exited _ and invested .. everyone closest to him
stated so ..

None the less His death is very suspicious ...
I suspect he requested a Dipravan IV drip
to sleep and something went wrong or it wasnt
monitored correctly - but whoever was invloved
is guily of negligent homocide for even administering it

I hope the toxology reports are conclusive as to what
his cause of death was >>> becuase I hate speculating
or perpetuating unfounded rumors _

Last edited:
I have read it, and it appears half and half to me. As in, half made up by the papers. I don't think La Toya would say "nappies" instead of "diapers", for instance. I think it is really La Toya that came forward and said SOMEthing that lead to this article though.[/QUOTE

I agree, it would be so Latoya though to want to be interviewed, she would say some of the things in that article, I have reservations about some of it myself. I would hope she would come out and clear up the things that she didn't say, Not to disrespect her but we do all know that she has been known to say things that she does not mean, or are not always the truth. whether for attention or otherwise,

wait until the toxicology comes out but dont be blinded by them..
this was a series of events and as much as focusing on the last 24hrs and all those questions on the sedatives...people would need to take 1 more step back and ask other questions as well..

I hope latoya comes out with a statement to clear this up before the news media gets a hold of the stuff about blanket.

The first story was craploid from Dailymail
the original interview that came from is also posted
in this thread but even that has some questionable content

The only part about the investigation I don't get is if Michael had needle marks on him as LaToya is apparently claiming why would they say "no foul play" during the announcement of the autopsy results.

The tabloids know Latoya is a vulnerable target of the family. They will misquote her knowing she won't sue and if she sues, they simply create more stories "tabloid coverage".

It's like the Grace story in the times, a total fabrication that she denied.

I would say the best thing for teh Jacksons to do to help those kids is this, get teh DNA of those kids done and end this speculation, so as to protect teh kids. It's not nice for kids to grow up hearing their parentage being questioned.

If they are Michael's kids, let it be known. If they are not, let it be known the same way Lionel Richie has Nicole for a daughter.

Then close the matter, rather than having a running commentray for years to come as happened to Michael's skin issue.

If Michael came out, showed teh patches, there would never have been an endless running commentray that ended up hurting him.

If the parentage of the kids is made a closed and shut issue, tabloids no longer have basis to try and scandalize the kids.

This is why Michael kept those kids covered, because by exposing them,the media would begin this nonsense of trying to analyse their faces and skin color.

This could be a long shot but for those who aren't buying the story anyone take a look at all the pictures of La Toya NOTW has in that same outfit I'm thinking it's from the interview. Did anyone read the part where she talks about Michael's remains and that he has his brain and liver back. I'm not trying to convince anyone that it's real but the noticed the pattern of the pictures on the website.

ETA: here are the pics I've gathered off the two websites that initially reported the interview
http://i26.tinypic.com/2j34mfr.jpg

Last edited:
I don't doubt LaToya gave the original interview.
why can't people keep their mouth shut??? And why speak to a tabloid??
Go speak to People or the today show or something where it can't be debated if its true or not.
Everyone including friends and family need to stop adding to all this media speculation and circus atmosphere.

I just read the 'interview' and really don't know what to make of it.....

Would Latoya or any of the family be giving any detailed info like that with an investigation going on? And why speak to a tabloid?

Even in the news of the world article she is quoted as going from he was fit, happy, and healthy to he was so fragile. The contradictions just don't stop.

One thing to the article that mentioned how Michael wanted Rebbie to take care of the children. If she truly said that wouldn't that contradict earlier reports that they were unaware if there was a will especially with the comments about knowing how often he changed it?

At this point, things are just being thrown out there.

I do think that the family will pursue the truth, however.

Back