La Toya Jackson Reveals Mind-Blowing Michael Jackson Pact + Announces Engagement With Huge Ring

AliCat

Proud Member
La Toya Jackson Reveals Mind-Blowing Michael Jackson Pact + Announces Engagement With Huge Ring [VIDEO]

http://popcrush.com/la-toya-jackson-engaged-video/

La Toya Jackson dropped bombshell after bombshell in an interview that aired on ‘Good Morning America’ this morning, June 4.
First, she revealed that she got engaged to her longtime boyfriend (and business manager), Jeffre Phillips — last August!
“I’m engaged and I’m excited about it. Yes, I’m very much engaged … and it’s wonderful,” Jackson revealed, later telling PEOPLE that her answer “wasn’t a fast yes” as she was caught off-guard by the proposal.
After being trapped in an abusive marriage over 20 years ago, Jackson explained that it was a struggle for her to trust and be open to letting men in her life again.
“I felt that I didn’t want to have anything to do with men or that they would control me,” she said (quote via ABC.) “But things have changed. And now I’m open.”
And Jackson not only found love and a lifetime of commitment with Phillips — but also an enormous ring, as he popped the question with a gigantic 17.5 carat sparkler, which she showed off on ‘GMA’ (and you can peep below.) Talk about a rock!
But it wasn’t just marriage that Jackson has on her mind — it is also motherhood, and she revealed a mind-blowing pact that she, family friend Kathy Hilton and her late brother Michael Jackson all made when they were children.
“Whoever gets the first born, you name them Paris,” she explained of the pact. “Kathy was first [with] Paris Hilton, and then of course Michael had his Paris,” she said, referring to the King of Pop’s second-born, Paris Jackson. Whoa — that is one revelation we were not expecting!
Of course, this also begs the question: Will La Toya have a Paris of her own?
“There possibly could be!” she said excitedly. “I don’t know for sure yet — we’ll just have to wait and see!”
Watch La Toya Jackson’s ‘GMA’ interview above, and check out her mind-boggling engagement ring below!

Read More: La Toya Jackson Reveals Mind-Blowing Michael Jackson Pact | http://popcrush.com/la-toya-jackson-engaged-video/?trackback=tsmclip

LatoyaRing.jpg

Oh dear. Didn't she say she was not engaged when this story came out months ago? When you are a senior citizen, why do you have long engagements? We heard the pact about the name "Paris." Maybe this publication did not^. Now both Debbie and Latoya claimed they were not engaged and then claimed YES they are engaged. Tah Dah!!!

I guess now we will find more of the things Michael had in his home in Jeffries possession.
By the way, I guess her show is doing very well. I guess he needed to know she was set financially before he popped the question.

I'm happy for her. My goodness, what a ring...

Waw that Nene video was something else^^. LaToya must have done something to push her to that point.

Anyway, I guess the wedding will be the same. Reports will say she is married. She will say no. Then 6 months later she will go on tv, show a wedding ring and say they were married in August. It seems it is a theme with them. Janet did the same thing. Reports came out that she was married. She said no. Then about 10 months later she said they were married quietly. Then she shows off a beautiful ring. We have Janet, Debbie and now Latoya all acting coy about their engagements/wedding. One thing I find distasteful is people after a certain age acting coy.

La Toya Jackson is officially off the market and ETonline scored an exclusive clip of new fiance and longtime business partner, Jeffre Phillips, preparing to ask her father Joe Jackson for her hand in marriage.

In the teaser from La Toya's OWN reality series, Life With La Toya, a visibly nervous Jeffre visits Joe in Las Vegas man-to-man out of respect for his daughter.

"I know La Toya. La Toya is going to want me to ask her father, 'Can I marry your daughter?' I have to make sure I do this right," he says in the clip.

This season of the reality series follows La Toya as she harbors a new found confidence and tackles big changes in her life head on. From therapy sessions to her stint in a campy stage musical in New York City, the show will chronicle everything including the big proposal in Hawaii, the wedding in San Diego and all the high jinx in between.

Be sure to catch the summer premiere of Life With La Toya this Saturday, June 7 at 10pm ET/PT on OWN: Oprah Winfrey Network.

[video]http://www.etonline.com/tv/147108_exclusive_clip_la_toya_jackson_fiance_asks_ her_father_for_her_hand_marriage/index.html[/video]

At least, in this season she seems to be pimping herself this time and not PPB.
Its all good with me, although I don't believe for second this engagement thingy is real deal:cheeky:

3rd class celebrities will do anything to trying extend their 15 minutes of fame.

In the teaser from La Toya's OWN reality series, Life With La Toya, a visibly nervous Jeffre visits Joe in Las Vegas man-to-man out of respect for his daughter.

"I know La Toya. La Toya is going to want me to ask her father, 'Can I marry your daughter?' I have to make sure I do this right," he says in the clip.
-----------------------

I couldn't help laughing at that bit, cheesy as hell. She ain't this 18 year old southern belle that young man is going to ask her hand from future father-in-law. She with Jeffre are nearly senior citizen behaving like 18 from Gone With The Wind :D

PS, if Joe stays true to himself, he'll ask how much Jeffre is ready to pay :giggle:

publicity stunt.jeff makes julian clary look butch

Last edited:
I miss michael. I know that is totally random to say in this thread, but reading all of this. you don't know what's real, what's fake. I miss michael, someone who was real. hope this makes sense to you all.lol.

well one thing I can say is that if Michael were alive none of this ****ery would be happening, since no one would be interested in these Jackasses.
Michael put them on the map as a child back in the late 60's and kick started their dead careers again, when he died. And they didn't deserve any of it.

So basically, from reading the teaser, LaToya got engaged and will get married so that she can put all this on her show as entertainment. I find this so very sad.

Petrarose...I believe you just surmised LaToya Jackson's marketing strategy. It's all about Show Business.

Maybe her and Jeffre really did marry already and now to get viewership, people will just have to tune into her tv show on the Oprah channel and maybe, just maybe, LaToya will get a 3rd Season...stay tuned!

life.with.latoya.jpg

As long as she doesn't use the children or Michael shamelessly, I don't give a damn what she does. But Latoya would be delusional if she thinks people would believe her later antics that scream out publicity stunt. :coffee:

I'm happy for her. My goodness, what a ring...

dang that is one fat ring.lol.

No way Jeffre bought that ring. LaToya is so fake about EVERYTHING I'm thinking she got the ring for herself to show off. JMO.

I agree that it's unlikely that Jeffre, as an assistant/"manager" to a D-list celebrity like LaToya, bought THAT ring. Cynical of me, but I wouldn't be surprised if LaToya is borrowing one of those many extravagant Liz Taylor-type diamond rings that MJ used to buy for Katherine, which LaToya talked about years ago.

Last edited:
well one thing I can say is that if Michael were alive none of this ****ery would be happening, since no one would be interested in these Jackasses.
Michael put them on the map as a child back in the late 60's and kick started their dead careers again, when he died. And they didn't deserve any of it.

PREACH! :hysterical: :lmao:

Mike would be like. . .

MJnotamusedThriller_zps4c9a4f1f.jpg

-----------------------

I couldn't help laughing at that bit, cheesy as hell. She ain't this 18 year old southern belle that young man is going to ask her hand from future father-in-law. She with Jeffre are nearly senior citizen behaving like 18 from Gone With The Wind :D

PS, if Joe stays true to himself, he'll ask how much Jeffre is ready to pay :giggle:

:hysterical: YESSSSS, Latoya's hot flashes got her thinking she's Scarlett O'Hara, girl!! She better look at the calendar and do the math. That ship sailed decades ago. :giggle:

:hysterical: YESSSSS, Latoya's hot flashes got her thinking she's Scarlett O'Hara, girl!! She better look at the calendar and do the math. That ship sailed decades ago. :giggle:

Perhaps Joe tells to Jaffre: "Frankly, my dear, I don't give a damn" when he asks Latoya's hand :giggle:

And last season Miss Scarlett I mean Miss Jackson was talking about bringing a baby into her and Jeffre's mess when she knows she don't know nothing bout birthin no babys! :hysterical:

Maybe she put on hold that thought

tumblr_mcqbppG3Fu1rri64c.gif

And last season Miss Scarlett I mean Miss Jackson was talking about bringing a baby into her and Jeffre's mess when she knows she don't know nothing bout birthin no babys! :hysterical:

Maybe she put on hold that thought

tumblr_mcqbppG3Fu1rri64c.gif

LMFAO!! "Miss Scarlett" would rather let others do the work for her, or snap when they refuse. . . :hysterical: :lmao: :cheeky:

Back