LAPD Treating Jackson Death as Homicide

• Thread starter Dangerous Incorporated
  • Start date
Fans are eager to blame everybody else because very few of you wants to face that fact that Jackson died accidently because of Diprivan/Propofal. Jackson couldn't sleep and the dimwit doctor administered the anesthetic and screwed up.

Jackson should never have had the drug to begin with. The word "no" could have saved his life but these greedy enablers around him shut their mouths. They belong in prison. Now three kids are fatherless and have a heartless idiot of a grandfather foaming at the mouth to make them the next big thing.

It hurts like hell to have to say this but I really don't care what anybody here thinks of me personally.

The worse thing of all is that Jackson is dead and nothing will change it. He paid the ultimately price for this tragic screw-up.

ops Deny Dubbing Jackson Death a Homicide

TMZ.com Says Their Probe Is Homicide Investigation and Superstar's Cardiologist Is at Center of It

(CBS) Los Angeles police are denying a Web site's report that they're treating Michael Jackson's death as a homicide.

Celebrity Web site TMZ.com, which cited "multiple law enforcement sources" in saying the investigation is indeed now is a homicide probe, also says the pop icon's cardiologist is the focus of that probe.

But Police Officer Sara Faden, speaking on behalf of the Los Angeles Police Department, tells CBS News the investigation hasn’t turned into a homicide probe at this point. She adds she doesn’t know where TMZ is getting that information.

The official autopsy results aren't due out until at least next week, "Early Show" national correspondent Hattie Kauffman pointed out Wednesday, but TMZ says, "The evidence points to the anesthesia Propofol as the primary cause of Jackson's death. As we first reported, vials of Propofol were found in Jackson's home after he died. Jackson's home after he died."

"Law enforcement sources say there is already 'plenty of powerful evidence' linking Dr. Murray as the person who administered the drug to Jackson," TMZ continued, including "various items found in Jackson's house, including the Propofol, an IV stand and oxygen tank."

TMZ adds that "police have already talked to the L.A. district attorney's office about possible homicide charges."

Neither the LAPD nor Dr. Murray has commented on the TMZ report.

Both Latoya Jackson, Michael's sister, and his father, Joe Jackson, have said they suspect Jackson was a victim of foul play.

Murray isn't the only doctor under scrutiny, Kauffman notes. A coroner's official served a subpoena on the office of Dr. Arnold Klein, a Beverly Hills dermatologist who treated Jackson for years and was a close friend.

"I mean," TMZ's Harvey Levin told CBS News, he's cooperating now. ... The coroner was frustrated, because he had asked Arnie Klein to ante up Michael Jackson's medical records, and then said, 'Where are they'? And never got a return call, and that's why the assistant coroner went out (to Klein's office)."

The federal Drug Enforcement Administration the manufacturer of Propofol for a specific batch of the medication, as part of the DEA's probe, Kauffman notes.

Another Jackson sibling, Tito Jackson, has told a British newspaper the family tried to stage an intervention on Michael's drug use, but was turned away by Jackson's handlers.

Also, in the possible custody battle over Jackson's three kids, lawyers for Debbie Rowe, who gave brith to two of them, are demanding the New York Post retract its report that she's agreed to give up parental rights in exchange for $4 million. But, Kauffman says, attorneys for Rowe and Jackson's mother, Katherine Jackson, are still talking privately, in advance of Monday's scheduled custody hearing.

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2009/07/15/...in5160868.shtml

Fans are eager to blame everybody else because very few of you wants to face that fact that Jackson died accidently because of Diprivan/Propofal. Jackson couldn't sleep and the dimwit doctor administered the anesthetic and screwed up.
its classed as negligent manslaughter under the law not an accident

Ok, so if the doctor had nothing to gain...he was the scapegoat. WHO was behind all this and especially WHY? It's not like the man was gonna reveal a very huge government secret and needed to be murdered to keep silent....so what is it then? I can understand that lots of people believe he was murdered...and i am trying to understand exactly WHY they are saying that.

Can anyone answer this please????

Different drugs stay in the body for varying times. Some become untraceable quickly, others linger. The best way to find out what Michael has and has not taken is by doing a test on his hair. That keeps traces of many medicines and drugs taken into the body.

TMZ falsely Claimed MJ’s Death Is Treated As Homicide

"The notorious gossip website TMZ claimed “it had multiple law enforcement sources” telling TMZ the LAPD was treating Michael Jackson’s death as a homicide earlier today. Not surprisingly, it appears to be another false claim by TMZ."

http://www.mj-blog.com/?p=337

It's what i've been saying all along. All of those sound plausible to me. It could be natural causes but this also looks like a case of gross negligence to me. Waiting 30 mins to call 911 does not sit well with me at all. I believe the Dr. panicked though, that's the feeling I get. I don't think he set out to kill MJ at all, but I do believe he was negligent and made mistakes and he knows it. That's why he's been in hiding ever since MJ died.

This is what bothers me too! Why did he wait so long to call??? He shouldn't have been panicking unless he knew he did something wrong! Something just doesn't sit right. I hate to say it, but I even wonder if he did CPR at all, until he had to in front of whoever the guy was who called 911, because Michael should not have still be on the bed. There is definitely more to this story and honestly nothing will surprise me at this point.:no:

I agree with your statement of the facts based on what we know so far (although I would add that I think it is possible that Michael's rescue was botched due to the doctor not wanting to get caught), but I disagree with your conclusion. A patient having an unforeseeable allergic reaction to a medicine is an accident. A doctor making a misdiagnosis with a good-faith belief that the diagnosis is correct is an accident. Violating your professional duty and providing/administering a drug in circumstances where there are known serious risks is not an accident. It is extremely reckless. Thus, I have no problem blaming the doctor.

nah not death :no: let em rot in jail ... hell, if the CA taxpayers dont want another inmate, i will house his azz and anyone else behind all this ish for them :devil: :zformation:

I do believe Marcia Cross said it best, if and when Dr. Murray or possible the other doctors go to trial "THIS WILL BE THE TRIAL OF THE CENTURY"..

I agree with your statement of the facts based on what we know so far (although I would add that I think it is possible that Michael's rescue was botched due to the doctor not wanting to get caught), but I disagree with your conclusion. A patient having an unforeseeable allergic reaction to a medicine is an accident. A doctor making a misdiagnosis with a good-faith belief that the diagnosis is correct is an accident. Violating your professional duty and providing/administering a drug in circumstances where there are known serious risks is not an accident. It is extremely reckless. Thus, I have no problem blaming the doctor.

I totally agree with you.. That doctor got caught up in who his patient was and totally forgot his duty as a doctor to not give a patient any type of drug that isn't needed. Giving MJ a drug that is only given to patients inside a hospital and better yet by an ANESTHESIOLOGIST is just DEAD ASS WRONG!!! No other way to put it, a neurosurgeon wouldn't perform plastic surgery on a patient or vice versa, so why in the hell would a cardiologist give a patient anesthesia??!!

nah not death :no: let em rot in jail ... hell, if the CA taxpayers dont want another inmate, i will house his azz and anyone else behind all this ish for them :devil: :zformation:

I agree! :clapping:

Actually, because Michael was so thin, doing cpr with one hand under his back would be viable.

i have a first aid certificate. we were taught by paramedics. the guy told us the rules:
1) first call the ambulance
2) start doing CPR. CPR is always done on hard surface with both hands be it a child or an adult. you do CPR on your knee only for a baby under 1 y.o.

He literally said "you need to use all your energy to do CPR and it's a hell of a job. Break their ribs if it's needed - because it doesnt matter. What matters is to start their heart. You will most likely break their ribs but never mind. it's normal. You aim is their heart"

p.s. i read somewhere about Michael's broken ribs. but i guess it was done by paramedics from the ambulance, surely not by his excellence Mr Murray.

Last edited:
to add on to what Catherine said:
Once you start CPR you must keep doing it until the paramedics get there, or else you can be sued. If you don't start CPR send you aren't responsible for that person, but once you touch them, then you must keep it up until help arrives..
If you by chance break a rib or something you are covered by the Good Samaritan Law.

Back