LAPD Treating Jackson Death as Homicide

• Thread starter Dangerous Incorporated
  • Start date
The more I read this mess, the angrier I get. Michael should be alive. Michael was suppose to be living. God did not take Michael's life, MAN DID. I am hurt. I do not care what Michael may or may not have asked for in terms of medicine, IT IS THE DOCTOR who is in a position of power and suppose to follow the law. This Murray doctor should have known all of the meds Michael was taking and to know what was in Michael's system and so forth. This doctor was LIVING in the house which means he should know more. This death was a waste of life of a great man that did not have to happen. Michael wanted to live just like what Ms. Bain said. If Michael was skinny or whatever these people say, all he has to do is EAT and get health foods (it does not take much to gain weight even eating/drinking a protein drink). These types of things could have been dealt with easy. This man had alot to live for. He was getting back on top and bringing excitment back to the music biz and everyone was waiting on it. ANd yes, I believe Michael could have done the shows. He was pacing himself unlike his tours where he would do three show back to back and then had to go to the next city.

he is a scapegoat
he must be paid by other people NOT MJ!!!!
You might be on to something.
Almost the perfect target, a shrink in distress, how co-incidental...
got away this close to being indicted in 2007 for reckless negligence - a patient died.
What's with him being dispatched to look after Michael?
Murray been set-up? Or is it just his incompetency catching up on him...

I angers me that farrah Fewett was sick since 2006 (her death was expected even sooner along with Ed McMannon) and here it is that Michael was healthy, no where near sick or death health wise, and he died the same day as her. When I heard of her death that day at work, I said, oh boy, it is going to be one more, NOT knowing it was going to be my baby Michael.

It shows he was incompetent, but doesn't prove anything at this point.

Incompetent?!? Come on!

I'm not a doctor, even less a cardiologist, but I know since my childhood that CPR cannot be applied on a bed!

Please!

Not to mention the dangerous drugs they found in his house.

Money does things to people. Michael was worth a fortune if dead.

Although I have no evidence, I feel that AEG Live plays an important role in this. They have over 100 hours of footage from the rehearsal including 3 songs in 3D. Why? Were they preparing something?

Somebody (probably more than just a couple of people) knew Michael left 200 unreleased songs. Would these songs sell if he was still alive, assuming they would have been released while he lived, which wasn't the case. He had to die in order to get these songs released!

The people surrounding him were bad apples, as it often is the case in showbizz. Michael was and always will be a product/money in their eyes and since he wasn't selling much the past few years... There are a lot of reasons.

Other people's greed killed him.

I think either the doc was setup but still even then he would know what he was injecting etc... so the only other conclusion I can come too if he did intend to kill Michael was if someone/some people have offered him millions in the future even if he goes to jail for a few years and pleads it was accidental...

Oh I don't know, I just hope the truth comes out. Not because it will bring back Michael(I was watching the end of Moonwalk yesterday where they are wishing for him to come back and he wanders down the street, if only eh...) but for the sake of justice for Michael, he was treated so bad in life by many - I really hope in death if these people killed him for his money as he is worth more dead than alive than it gets found out somehow. Otherwise it all makes me feel so disheartened with the world that a man with a kind heart and good soul gets so mistreated in life and then his death covered up... I just pray the truth comes out, although I know we will never know if it really is the truth. I just hope it does not take years to come out like Hendrix's death.

Exactly so if he did do it for someone else, he'd get a short sentence maybe and then he could live off the millions they give him... could be a reason he would do it intentionally IF it wasn't an accident. I would say it was an accident if it wasn't for the fact that 'rumours' not facts point to:

- his credentials as a top Cardiologist don't seem to be true from some reports.
- he gave him CPR on the bed not the floor
- took ages for them to call 911
- even the ambulance reversed at the slowest speed I've ever seen, the drive was plenty wide and space there, why so slow... unless yes he was already dead at that point...
- why was he giving him such drugs, if the any of the reports are true as to what drugs were given.

Another thing I can think of is that someone slipped the doc money to keep Michael drugged up but not to kill him and that is where it all went wrong.

My gut instincts say he was murdered on purpose, I'm not saying that is fact - I'm saying that is my gut feeling, my gut feeling was also that Jordan and Gavin and families were lying and Michael would never do anything sexual or evil to a child. I don't know if its because we have close birthdays(I'm Aug 30th) but I have always felt strong feelings on anything to do with Michael. This whole thing is driving me crazy, as my mind(even if I don't want it too) constantly analyses and picks apart anything I read or hear of that does not sound 'right' and this whole thing to me seems like murder. I find it so sad that I'm sat here today typing that and Michael is no longer with us :(

I want the truth to come out for Michael's sake and the children's.

Excellent post. I agree, my gut feel also is the Doctor Murray is being used as the fall guy

I HAD PROPOFOL INJECTED INTO ME YESTERDAY AND IT TOOK A TEAM OF AT LEAST TWO PEOPLE TO ADMINISTER IT. I HAD SURGERY ON MY LEFT WRIST AND THEY INJECTED IT INTO MY IV. EACH TEAM MEMBER ASKED ME LOTS OF QUESTIONS AND EACH MEMBER ASKED THE SAME QUESTIONS TO MAKE SURE THEY GOT MY INFORMATION RIGHT. THE ANESTHESIA TEAM WERE VERY CAREFUL AND COMMUNICATED WITH THE ENTIRE SURGICAL TEAM ON EVERY DETAIL. I DON'T SEE HOW ANYONE WOULD ADMINISTER THIS TYPE OF MEDICATION WITHOUT SOMEONE ELSE PRESENT. I DON'T EVEN KNOW WHEN THEY PUT ME UNDER AS I DIDN'T HAVE ANY OXYGEN TUBES IN MY NOSE WHEN I WENT UNDER. I KNOW IF DR. MURRAY ADMINISTERED THIS TREATMENT ALONE, THERE IS AN EXTREMELY GOOD CHANCE HE SCREWED IT UP! :no:

Wasn't Dr Murray engaged via AEG? He was assigned to Michael specifically for his London tour. Michael had only been under Murray's care for two weeks (or two months? im sure it was two weeks).

Ive always suspected this slippery fish. U do not go AWOL when a patient dies on you. In fact, no one should go AWOL if anyone dies in your care whether you are directly or indirectly involved with the patient. They found drugs in the docs car I seem to remember. Id love to know where Murray went for those two hours immediately after the death. VERY VERY VERY VERY FISHY.

In another paper it alleges MJ carried around a suicide note with him... but thats another story...

It shows he was incompetent, but doesn't prove anything at this point.

how can a cardiologist be THAT incompetent? :bugeyed and why why why wait for 20 minutes?
someone please give me a logical explanation because I AM LOST

I trusted this doctor because he was hired to take care of michael, I was like "ok I don't have to worry about his health"
and now Michael is lying 6 feet underground! it's just not right

Doctors do make mistakes, hence the many malpractice lawsuits in the U.S. I do not believe, however, that his doctor was that incompetent or that greedy. I would rather go along with, "wrong place, wrong time" or that he was somehow used by others. I don't think he just made a mistake or was negligent. I do not buy that a doctor caring for such a high profile celebrity would be illegally administering drugs or medication that have the potential to kill under certain circumstances would make such fatal errors. I've had surgery before. I remember that while in recovery, I was asked several questions when I woke up. I had to count fingers, say my name, etc. There was supervision until I was alert and able to answer questions. I also remember that another time when I woke from recovery I was fine but I couldn't stop talking. The nurse called the doctor and he returned immediately. Turned out it was just afteraffects of the anesthesia. Again, there was someone checking on me in recovery. This whole thing with Michael is just not right. Something else has happened, imo.

how can a cardiologist be THAT incompetent? :bugeyed and why why why wait for 20 minutes?
someone please give me a logical explanation because I AM LOST

Maybe because it takes 20 mins for Demerol to become untraceable in the body. Or maybe perhaps they were panicking and trying to do it themselves before calling for help.

Doctors do make mistakes, hence the many malpractice lawsuits in the U.S. I do not believe, however, that his doctor was that incompetent or that greedy. I would rather go along with, "wrong place, wrong time" or that he was somehow used by others. I don't think he just made a mistake or was negligent. I do not buy that a doctor caring for such a high profile celebrity would be illegally administering drugs or medication that have the potential to kill under certain circumstances would make such fatal errors.This whole thing with Michael is just not right. Something else has happened, imo.

I don't believe the same Timechi. For one, CPR is as natural to a doctor as... looking down the street when you cross the road. You just don't do it on a soft surface. In fact, if u have a bouncy surface, CPR is impossible.

I also don't buy that no phones worked in the house. Rubbish. In a house as big as this was, where there must be several phones, the staff must have mobiles. The security guard would have had one plus a CB radio thing.

This Murray is dodgy. As ive said before, he is a previous bankrupt. There are questions as to how he set up his clinic.

Look at his actions: Allegedly performs CPR on the bed. At the same time or just before the Emergency services arrives, he buggers off for two hours and only THEN does he go to the hospital.

A wrong place, wrong time situation would be attempt CPR on a hard surface, WHILE phoning the emergency services (this can be done - I did it last month doing a medical course) - u then hand over to the paramedics to explain what you have done and the attending doctor would always go in the ambulance with the patient.

Yes it does make it just as bad. I just said that because some people think there was a conspiracy to intentionally kill Michael and reading this news that LAPD are treating Michael's death as homicide could fuel their beliefs so I'm just pointing out that homicide doesn't necessarily mean intentional.

yes homicide means he was either intentionally or accidentally killed by the doctor, but even the second option makes it just as bad!
it means he died at someone else's hand and Michael trusted that someone

Thanks for this insight. In an interview on Sky News, a doctor was very shocked that this drug would even be in someones house, he said when they use it during operations in hospitals the patient is very closely monitored and their blood oxygen levels monitored.

Which is why when I heared reports the day after MJs death that the doctor 'FOUND' Michael on the bed, not breathing...and then that the doctor went missing (which has later been said that this is not true.. i dn't know) and then later they find this heavy anaesthetic... something clearly is not right.

We don't know if Michael had taken this drug the day he died anyway, we still haven't got the tox reports, all we know is it was apparently found in his house.

I HAD PROPOFOL INJECTED INTO ME YESTERDAY AND IT TOOK A TEAM OF AT LEAST TWO PEOPLE TO ADMINISTER IT. I HAD SURGERY ON MY LEFT WRIST AND THEY INJECTED IT INTO MY IV. EACH TEAM MEMBER ASKED ME LOTS OF QUESTIONS AND EACH MEMBER ASKED THE SAME QUESTIONS TO MAKE SURE THEY GOT MY INFORMATION RIGHT. THE ANESTHESIA TEAM WERE VERY CAREFUL AND COMMUNICATED WITH THE ENTIRE SURGICAL TEAM ON EVERY DETAIL. I DON'T SEE HOW ANYONE WOULD ADMINISTER THIS TYPE OF MEDICATION WITHOUT SOMEONE ELSE PRESENT. I DON'T EVEN KNOW WHEN THEY PUT ME UNDER AS I DIDN'T HAVE ANY OXYGEN TUBES IN MY NOSE WHEN I WENT UNDER. I KNOW IF DR. MURRAY ADMINISTERED THIS TREATMENT ALONE, THERE IS AN EXTREMELY GOOD CHANCE HE SCREWED IT UP! :no:

Can anyone answer this please????

Is it possible for the toxicology report to say what was in his system at what times - including the week before? Or is it literally just whatever was in his system at the actual time of death - ie. what killed him?

Actually, because Michael was so thin, doing cpr with one hand under his back would be viable.

I'm not sure what that means... do you mean that it was ok for him to perform CPR on the bed?

And why are people freaking out over my post? :smilerolleyes: All I'm saying is that I'm not going to come to any conclusions or I'm not willing to lock someone up until all the facts come out, we have proper autopsy/toxicology results and we know what happened in the hours/weeks/months leading up to his death.

Sheesh.

Yes, there is smoke.. there is major major smoke, but there are still so many pieces of the puzzle missing.

What is this thing with the LAPD disscussing the case with TMZ aren't they a tabloid papers?

I can just see TMZ now beating their chest showing off that they were the first to break the news.
That Harvey Levin was so proud he was the first to report MICHAEL was dead, he thinks that makes TMZ credible because they were the first to report ithis death, What a sick man.

TMZ pay top $$$$ for their 'information', and LAPD are corrupt as hell.

Let's say there was no Diprivan involved. The Doctor would still be negligent because he waited 30 minutes before calling the paramedics and Michael still had a pulse when they found him. So this doctor needs to explain WHAT THE HELL HE WAS DOING for 30 whole minutes while our baby lay their dying and desperately needing help.

The doctors "out of pocket 30 minutes" makes me think he was busy hiding something...like evidence.

wasn't it more like 30 to 50 minutes before emt arrived?

I'm surprised that he would admit to waiting 30 minutes before calling an ambulance, especially if he was doing doing something shady in that time.

Maybe he accidentally let it slip, but he should have known that it will raise a lot of questions and suspicions.

Can anyone answer this please????

This doesn't directly answer your query, but it gives an insight as to the terminology of a Tox report. My apologies - its rather lengthy.

Terminology:

“Blood Heart” (or Blood/Heart) is a brief way of indicating, “blood of
the heart” or “a blood sample taken directly from the heart muscle
itself”.

“Blood Peripheral” could better be said as "Blood from a peripheral
region". It refers to a blood sample taken from a peripheral vessel
other than the heart such as an artery in the groin, neck, chest, etc.
It is a sample of the body's blood content at large.

“Urine” is the liquid waste matter excreted by the kidneys into the
bladder and expelled through the urethra.

“Vitreous” is short for “vitreous humor” which is the gelatinous
substance that fills the eyeball.

“Volatiles” refers to volatile organic compounds (VOCs). These are
compounds that might have been ingested or inhaled by an individual
and may be present in their system (usually post-mortem).

Now, the substances/tissues mentioned above retain a certain amount of
volatiles post-mortem and the can be analyzed using a chromatograph
and/or a mass spectrometer to determine the type and level of
volatiles if any are present. Certain combinations of the level of
volatiles in these substances/tissues, such as ethanol, would provide
a known signature consistent with intoxication, poisoning, overdose,
etc., and give investigators and fairly clear picture of either a
probable cause of death or at a minimum, the state of being of an
individual at a particular moment in time, say, at the time of death,
for example. This same test can be used to detect carbon monoxide,
fumes/inhalants (like accelerants, glue, paint, gasoline, etc.),
ingested material (like liquor, beer, wine, etc.), and so on. In this
case, ethanol refers to consumable alcohol (i.e. the type found in
liquor).

The measurements “%(w/v)” indicates “percent (weight by volume)”. As
explained here, it is “an abbreviation for "weight by volume," a
slightly confusing phrase used in chemistry and pharmacology to
describe the concentration of a substance in a mixture or solution.
The weight by volume is the mass (in grams) of the substance dissolved
in or mixed with 100 milliliters of solution or mixture. For example,
the concentration of fluoride in toothpaste is usually about 0.15%
w/v, meaning that there is 0.15 gram of fluoride per 100 milliliters
of toothpaste. Thus 1% w/v is equal to 1 gram per deciliter (g/dL) or
10 grams per liter (g/L).”

Thank you for that information! I tried to make sense of it, its useful to know. Hmm yes the eyeball thing ewww.

I was wanting to know about the time frame the report can reveal too. That info sounds like its just what was there at the actual time of death, and therefore linked directly to the death, but not what was in his system in the week before or even a day or two before? Will we ever know if the report of the methadone treatment and detox, leading to accidental overdose is true...?

Last edited:
Is it possible for the toxicology report to say what was in his system at what times - including the week before? Or is it literally just whatever was in his system at the actual time of death - is. what killed him?

I read somewhere brain tissue has been taken from MJ also to determine an all inclusive tox report.
Dr. Boutin maybe have been hired to do the findings of just what exactly MJ had taken in which can linger in the brain.

Okay, thank you.
I read somewhere brain tissue has been taken from MJ also to determine an all inclusive tox report.
Dr. Boutin maybe have been hired to do the findings of just what exactly MJ had taken in which can linger in the brain.

et's say there was no Diprivan involved. The Doctor would still be negligent because he waited 30 minutes before calling the paramedics and Michael still had a pulse when they found him. So this doctor needs to explain WHAT THE HELL HE WAS DOING for 30 whole minutes while our baby lay their dying and desperately needing help.

The doctors "out of pocket 30 minutes" makes me think he was busy hiding something...like evidence.

yeap.its called a cover up. hospital was less than 5 mins drive away. that bastard left mj to die cause he was covering crap up

Back