333ivr7.jpg

mw63ys.jpg

2hdvfwn.jpg

2itr5hf.jpg

2vkx1ch.jpg

2woxidc.jpg

23tl8yg.jpg

OOOOOOOoohhhhh THANK YOU for this!!! The TTTs were there too :D :D

Lovely...looks like a fab evening....yeah Im liking the dark eye makeup on Latoya..very trendy.

PS - was this in Vegas?

I agree La Toya looks good in the darker makeup! Its good to see the family get together (plus all the nephews and neices)

Wow! :wild:
3T! Ahh, the memories :wub:

They all look so happy. I wish Michael wouldve been there as well. :yes:
Where's these pictures taken? In UK?? Are the whole family in UK?!

Was Katherine there?

Thanx for the cool pics!

you all are very welcome............um kate wasnt there the pics were taken in VEGAS.................... YES THE JACKSONS ARE BEAUITFUL OMG .. AND YESS LATOYA LOOKS SO MUCH BETTER WITH THE DARKER MAKEUP DAMN

Tracey Edmonds (yellow dress) was there too? looks like her. god..shes beautiful. and yes latoya is a beauty there.. i been liking her clothes. thats one attractive family..michael and janet aint the only lookers thats for sure.

Tracey Edmonds (yellow dress) was there too? looks like her. god..shes beautiful. and yes latoya is a beauty there.. i been liking her clothes. thats one attractive family..michael and janet aint the only lookers thats for sure.
Are all really beautiful and very well. Michael is beautiful nephews. And Latoya is great. I liked much of her clothes, she looks more lean.

Thank you so much for the photo's....They all look great...I know those smiles on their faces are all forced smiles. It has only been to months since Michael's death and I know they are all still numb inside. The poor Jackson's my prayers are with them..

Thank you so much for the photo's....They all look great...I know those smiles on their faces are all forced smiles. It has only been to months since Michael's death and I know they are all still numb inside. The poor Jackson's my prayers are with them..

This was in May, before he died.

This was in May, before he died.

ohh..ok thank you for clearing that up..:)......I knew they looked far to happy to be feeling so terrible at this point in time. Jeez sometimes I feel as though I have been under a rock..lol

Someone told me that this pictures came from Genevieve Jackson's Facebood page and then she removed them when they were posted elsewhere. Do you think you should be posting them here without her permission?

Someone told me that this pictures came from Genevieve Jackson's Facebood page and then she removed them when they were posted elsewhere. Do you think you should be posting them here without her permission?

Really?

I got em off mediatakeout.com

No harm, no foul.

LOL, wat is Tattoo laughin at?

OMG, why is Sigmund just GORGEOUS!?!?! My goodness, that man will just always be beautiful!

Aww my Yvonne looked gorgeous as always!

Back