LaToya on Michael and Neverland: "He doesn't want to be there. The memories are so awful"

Re: LaToya on Michael and Neverland: "He doesn't want to be there. The memories are so awful"

Is so sad to see the dreams of a person be so swift...

Michael loved Neverland,and if he departed from there,because it was forced by bad memories surrounding that place....:(

It is good that he is away from there,that place is no longer the same...:(

Re: LaToya on Michael and Neverland: "He doesn't want to be there. The memories are so awful"

without Michael Neverland is just a building

What does Latoya know anyway and why is she bringing up old shit?
If someone was to come and gut my house I wanted want to stay there either.
The housemates asked her if he was still living there when they were having a convo.
And yeah, I wouldn't want to either.
do you have the footage where she says this?? i believe you and all i would just like to see it myself :) thanks
you can watch the shows here:
http://www.youtube.com/user/ermmmmmmmmm

I saw her say it....but I can't remember what day it was at the moment...

He said it to Bradley in that interview already in the end of 2003 (over FIVE years ago), so it's nothing new.
And, he was literally imprisoned at Neverland for the entire duration of the trial, unable to leave no matter how badly he wanted to at the time. So it was a double negative, and Neverland (and related properties) were raided and demolished by the SBPD/LAPD like 8-11 times within a decade just to try and build a case that simply did not exist, ridiculous!

Thats why i loved Latoya in the house even though she is quiet she can be very passionate at times especially when speaking of her family.

she is a lovely girl, beautiful and humble.

I feel for Michael fame has destroyed his life, i would love him to come back but if he is happy now is it worth it.

I would rather him be happy and healthy and try to build a life for himself again

^^^^I agree :yes:

It is sad but I agree with the person who said Neverland is only a building without Michael in it. That is very true, what hurts is Michael identified himself in Neverland very deeply, and so it is absolutely inhumane what they did to him and his home, his safe haven, where he felt he could be himself and all was good. I hope he can find that again somewhere else. God help those who tried to destroy what was so good and pure.

Thats why i loved Latoya in the house even though she is quiet she can be very passionate at times especially when speaking of her family.

she is a lovely girl, beautiful and humble.

I feel for Michael fame has destroyed his life, i would love him to come back but if he is happy now is it worth it.

I would rather him be happy and healthy and try to build a life for himself again

Fame didn't destroy his life. Those who envied his fame and fortune and wanted it for themselves destroyed his life.

his life is hardly destroyed. 18 years in prision would have done that. think back to that for a minute.

I think whatever is left of his life is his own now. Time to make new memories Michael. Time to pick up the pieces and move on to new and better things. Just think, he does have a future to look forward to. It could have been even worse for him...and I feel so bad for him and what happened at Neverland. It wouldn't be the same to me either....if I was Michael, I would have done exactly the same thing...

People still love you Michael. Believe that. You are special, and God still has special plans for you...

Last edited:

Very very sad! :(

yeah why would he ever want to go back there ever again? he was done wrong.

La Toya said that Michael was not at Neverland for 6 years ...I think she does not know mathematics ...
Michael was in 2005 at Neverland ... during the trial, Michael lived there...
the day that the verdict, Michael came to court from Neverland

2008-2005 = 3 ... 3 years ... not 6 years!

maybe she ment willingly there. which was really from 2003 onwards. he left then

La Toya said that Michael was not at Neverland for 6 years ...I think she does not know mathematics ...

Michael was in 2005 at Neverland ... during the trial, Michael lived there...
the day that the verdict, Michael came to court from Neverland

2008-2005 = 3 ... 3 years ... not 6 years!​

I don't think she is very smart :lol:

:lol:

Hess ... There is a saying in Romania ..."beautiful and stupid" ...
La Toya is beautiful ... No further comment! :smilerolleyes:

Michael Jackson "never wants to see" his Neverland ranch again.

The 'Thriller' singer moved into the 2,800-acre property - in which he built his own zoo and theme park - in 1988, but abandoned the fantasy home after being accused of child molestation in 2003, and according to his sister LaToya, he will never return to his Californian estate.

LaToya told fellow contestants on UK reality TV series 'Celebrity Big Brother': "Michael still owns Neverland. He hasn't been there in about six years - not since the trial.

"He says he never wants to see it again. He doesn't want to be there. The memories are so awful."

Last November, following a series of refinancing loans, 50-year-old Michael transferred ownership of Neverland to Sycamore Valley Ranch Company LLC.

The company is a joint venture between Michael - represented by attorney L. Londell McMillan - and an affiliate of billionaire Thomas Barrack's investment company, Colony Capital LLC.

Michael was eventually acquitted of all child abuse charges in 2005.

http://uk.news.yahoo.com/35/20090123/tmusic-michael-jackson-s-neverland-pain-716af92.html

:angel:Jeaolousy & Evil made Neverland...that was so very beautiful and turned into something ugly and undesirable...

Psalm 37

its logical whe other pple are going through your things closets and bedroom it feels violkated as if its not your anymore the same happens with pple whos houses have been broken into and sometijmes the best thing to do then is simply start over somewhere else

..............Awwwwwwwwwwww,poor Michael!:( *hugs him thightly* this broke my heart:(

I wish those (edited for content) hadn't treated him like that. It's awful that he had to stop living there because of those people.

I wish those (edited for content) hadn't treated him like that. It's awful that he had to stop living there because of those people.

I agree! To be honest, if Michael wasn't actually living there, I wouldn't want to go there anyway.

I agree! To be honest, if Michael wasn't actually living there, I wouldn't want to go there anyway.

Neither would I.

Sorry can someone help me out here please, im just going through old posts trying to figure out what happened to Neverland. Anyways, does Michael still own Neverland? I know the auction got cancelled and he no longer lives there but is it still his property or did he eventually decide to sell it?

Sorry can someone help me out here please, im just going through old posts trying to figure out what happened to Neverland. Anyways, does Michael still own Neverland? I know the auction got cancelled and he no longer lives there but is it still his property or did he eventually decide to sell it?

Last November, following a series of refinancing loans, 50-year-old Michael transferred ownership of Neverland to Sycamore Valley Ranch Company LLC.

The company is a joint venture between Michael - represented by attorney L. Londell McMillan - and an affiliate of billionaire Thomas Barrack's investment company, Colony Capital LLC.

Michael has some kind of interest in the property
with colonial Capital , a business venture_ Its no
longer his home all contents have been removed
and the auction is not cancelled

So understandable that he don't want to go back there anymore. The things that have been done to this man are unspeakable. We don't know HALF how effed up the situation was for him, we can't picture ourself in his shoes in a million years.....it's that more incredible that he's still around like the way he is now. He really IS Unbreakable.

^^yeah, I know. I gues no one can change what is in his heart. I don't understand it, ad I think I never will.

I wish he would've went back to Neverland, and just thumb his nose at everyone and continued to live his life there.

Neverland was such a beautiful palce, and at one time he was so happy there.

It's so sad to me that he will never go back there.:cry:

i can understand it. when u consider what law enforcement did to him, before the entire world, it would have been enough to make most people want to commit suicide.(and possibly be successful at it.) Mike has a strong foundation and he is still here, so it is easy to minimize it.

neverland was created out of selflessness, love, and imagination. it was for love and for help and for those who needed a get a way from their lives...it was where sick or poor children were not that label for that day, they were just children.

it was where grown men (such as my father) threw caution to the wind and had a good ass time laughing and playing right alongside children. it was a place where no one was afraid and where being carefree was a state of mind...

IT WAS.....

Ah :( Thanks for the help guys. You can't help but show compassion towards his pain, it's so sad how they tore his life apart and pretty much pulled him out from the one place he actually loved and felt safe in.

I do feel very sorry for Mike to give Neverland up. It was his dream which he made come true by all the hard work. Now someone actually has taken it away from him.
But anyway, I do have a spare room available.... so Mike my house = your home whenever you want to :)

Back