Latoya on MJ Auptosy Report, Missing Surveillance Tape and Murray

Previously, Detective Latoya said the police to have been doing a very good

investigation. Does anybody else remember that?

Yes I remember that.. Randy also said the cops were doing a good job and he has faith in them

The family makes me sick.. Latoya said her brother was murdered and that she has plenty of information, yet she's doing absolutely nothing about it? she finds going on the apprentice show more important than bringing her brother's murderers to justice?

The LAPD erasing the tapes doesn't make sense to me. Why would they? Even if there was not a homicide investigation at that point, the tapes shouldn't have been erased.
Also, what she says about the coroner's officials going in there and clutching Michael's fists sounds suspicious to me.

I have the same feeling too. It reminds me of movies where you press the dead person's fingers on an object to say they touched it last. Does anyone know what else can be done with the hand print of the deceased? However, if we believe that, then we have to conclude that the LAPD and others are involved in some shady business.

I have the same feeling too. It reminds me of movies where you press the dead person's fingers on an object to say they touched it last. Does anyone know what else can be done with the hand print of the deceased? However, if we believe that, then we have to conclude that the LAPD and others are involved in some shady business.

and why would that be shady?

Assume that Murray's defense claims Michael did grab something and did something (they are kinda doing it with the fingerprint request now)

and the DA / LAPD didn't have the prints - then they couldn't be able to prove anything one way or another and it could be reasonable doubt

on the other hand if they have his prints they could simply debunk the theory of grabbing anything.

In short it could simply be collecting as evidence as possible.

Also don't forget that LAPD/DA aren't the ones that claiming Michael grabbed anything , Latoya is simply messing up who's claiming what.

Latoya will still be talking about this in 5 years time...just watch.
5 years only? I don't believe there was a conspiracy because i haven't seen enough evidence to support that claim but if she believe her brother was killed meticulously judging by conversations she had with him and whatever she has seen that we haven't then she's probably going to believe that for the rest of her life.

Jesus, the J family really need to attend the logic class to help them organize what they are talking about.
Sometimes, they didn't answer the question or said something unrelated.
For the past 1.5 years, I did once believe there might be some conspiracy since MJ said himself in 05 Jesse Jackson interview. Even until today, I am still open minded.
However, if the J family really have tiny evidence or anything, they really should hire PI and say it clearly.
What the hell are all these you will hear these soon, you will be surprised later etc.
It's been almost 2 years, and nothing really new came out.
The J family statements are actually helping Murray to get out of the loop.
It made me so sad.

Why is it such a problem for Michael's family to shut the hell up? When a guy who is accused of causing your brother's death is getting ready to go on trial you don't publicly state that he is a fall guy. I mean God what a bunch of clowns. It is like they want Murray to get away with it all so they can get a couple of dollars

LaToya was always a drama queen so her staments are not so important to me...but she has some good points:the defense is trying to make Michael guilty and the tapes should have been there...

Can some one say what happen to the surveillance tapes?
Because I think I read that the house was not make a crime scene the tapes were not collected right away and got tape over that is how it was erase.

I really try to get the Jackson but you can't have a straight conversation with them they bring you around in circles

CY: So then do you still believe the trial of Conrad Murray is a sideshow and if you do, what should his punishment be?

LJ: “I do believe it’s a sideshow and I will say this to, I truly believe that Dr. Conrad Murray was simply the fall guy and nothing more. That’s all he is and I just think that he was the
guy they put up front to make it look like something happened. I see the way that it’s going
and they’re gonna say it was pure negligence and I just can’t believe that and I don’t
believe it.”

How are we fans who are calling for Murray head on a silver plotter to Take this statement?
Who is the they, that put Murray up front?
I just don't get why is it so hard for the jackson's to call out Murray for all his crimes
agains Michael Murray treatment of MJ is quit disturbing {the evidence show CM give Michael a cocktail of dangerous drug and leave him}
When he see his ass was in trouble her try to cover up his crop,
CM lies to everyone on that day except his lawyer who he must have told the truth because they started to play defense right away, hire a PR farm to throw the blame on MJ.
And MJ family member did not fight back by calling team Murray action BULL CROP,
They take to the airwaves and call Mj a D.... A.... In denial.
HOW COMES THEY CAN'T SAY CM YOU. DID MY BROTHER WRONG AND I WANT YOUR ASS TO PAY BIG TIME,
there are evidence to proof CM did MJ great wrong
On the other hand we don't see any evidence of the other " they" " player" the Jackson's
making references to.

They claim MJ warn them he was going to be killed why did they not move to secure the house? Latoya want to the house that day and move out stuff, what was the grate rush to move Mj belonging?
And leaving the house unsecured?
When Steve McQueen died all his store was lock down and his every thing secured from people who would want to steel or exploited his work,

What did Mj family member do on the day Mj died? Maybe Jermaine and Randy ex will tell us in that tell all of hers.

Last edited:
Latoya will still be talking about this in 5 years time...just watch.
they will keep talking aslong as the media pay them to talk about it. it will pay the bills for the next good few years at least.

LaToya and some "other" members of the Jackson family appear to be in a time-warp, repeating the samething over and over AND OVER AGAIN. They ain't got no information, if they did, we would have heard about it already. In my opinion, all they have ever had was a bunch of rumors, including the repeating of 2nd and 3rd hand stories, they most likely heard from [fill in the blank].

She says she has TONS & TONS OF INFORMATION regarding Michael's death, well what's she saving it for: HER NEW BOOK.

P.S. And continuing to call Conrad Murray nothing more than the fall-guy is certainly not a way to confirm that you are looking for justice. Conrad Murray is a MURDERER and that's exactly what he should be called, in my opinion.

LaToya and some "other" members of the Jackson family appear to be in a time-warp, repeating the samething over and over AND OVER AGAIN. They ain't got no information, if they did, we would have heard about it already. In my opinion, all they have ever had was a bunch of rumors, including the repeating of 2nd and 3rd hand stories, they most likely heard from [fill in the blank].

She says she has TONS & TONS OF INFORMATION regarding Michael's death, well what's she saving it for: HER NEW BOOK.

P.S. And continuing to call Conrad Murray nothing more than the fall-guy is certainly not a way to confirm that you are looking for justice. Conrad Murray is a MURDERER and that's exactly what he should be called, in my opinion.

That actually what made me go mad over Jermaine's book - that he put the "truth" in his book. If they had something they would have gone to authorities. I think they just have their scenarios that they would sell as a book. All this talk and no action makes me doubtful about Jacksons.

Time for a gag order to be in place, this is all helping to taint the jury pool.

I agree Big Apple!
Calling Murray the 'fall guy' is basically saying he has no culpability in MJ's death which is a lie. I tell ya this family needs to think before they speak because their asinine comments is going to make a guilty man go free.

i doubt they care. they prob blame mj anyway and cause he left them no money they care even less. an aquittal will get them more talk time and money as they can start talking/creating B.S about mjs issues. they are either as thick as pig **** or dont give a dam. take your pick

i doubt they care. they prob blame mj anyway and cause he left them no money they care even less. an aquittal will get them more talk time and money as they can start talking/creating B.S about mjs issues. they are either as thick as pig **** or dont give a dam. take your pick

I would say they don't give a damn, because they've been in this business far too long to be stupid. And it's evident to me that they do blame MJ. The fact that they are not calling out Murray for what he did and the fact they've thrown MJ under the bus is just obvious how they feel.

I have to agree with the majority here...IF Layota and the rest of the family KNOW something that has not yet been looked into then they need to name some names...what are they afraid of...Do they NOT want to bring everything to light??.....Now is the time to do it...IF they know something else.

Last edited:
For me, this interview was more getting questions than answers, i replyed to it there..
but on the case thing:
what does she mean by he is the fall guy? someone else in charge? and boss of murray? Why not talk then?

I wish she'd at least refer to him as one of the conspirators. Anything but this fall guy junk. It makes Murray sound as if he is some kind of victim. And the absolutely only victim was her brother. It's as if she diminishes Murray's role in all this and it's infuriating.

It's so sad that only stupid people get to talk on Michael's behalf. Why do they keep interviewing this clown is beyond me. Well, i guess why they do it.SMH.

I wish she'd at least refer to him as one of the conspirators. Anything but this fall guy junk. It makes Murray sound as if he is some kind of victim. And the absolutely only victim was her brother. It's as if she diminishes Murray's role in all this and it's infuriating.
And, in my opinion, this time around her wording, the words she is using are just unjustified.

i.e., "I truly believe that Murray was SIMPLY the fall guy and NOTHING MORE."

What the heck is the matter with her? It's as if what Murray did is like an annoying piece of gum on the bottom of her shoe.

Why can't she ever call Murray what he is: A MURDERER!

And if she wants to be politically correct (something I don't care about in this case) she can call him the "alleged" MURDERER.

It's like she (and they) are afraid to use that word, but they have no problem calling their brother an "addict in denial." Go figure!

fall guy makes it more juicy and glamerous. its like some dodgy film script to them

Totally!... ):

If that's what really will happen in her and Jermaine's book, that will really make me sick.
However, I start to believe that might be true especially after all the act from the family recently.
I feel so sorry for MJ that even his own family are using his death to profit and they are accusing the estate to be greedy.

Back