Latoya on MJ Auptosy Report, Missing Surveillance Tape and Murray

For me, this interview was more getting questions than answers, i replyed to it there..
but on the case thing:
what does she mean by he is the fall guy? someone else in charge? and boss of murray? Why not talk then?

I wish she'd at least refer to him as one of the conspirators. Anything but this fall guy junk. It makes Murray sound as if he is some kind of victim. And the absolutely only victim was her brother. It's as if she diminishes Murray's role in all this and it's infuriating.

Generally speaking Fall guy could mean 2 things

1, an innocent bystander that you pin the crime on (for example Jack robs a bank, places the gun and money at innocent Joe's house to put the blame on him)
2, a person that accepts the guilt to protect other guilty people involved (Jack and Joe robs the bank together. Joe says I did it alone to protect Jack)

so a fall guy could be guilty or not guilty but in all versions it means that there are other people involved.

( in the above example when Joe is rightly or wrongly charged Jack isn't when he's the other party involved)

I don't like this fall guy stuff either.. it makes it seem like there's some huge conspiracy to bring Murray down too. Murray was solely responsible for MJ's death... he's not a victim!

If that family have information and know names, why aren't they calling these people out? why aren't they saying anything? They're saying their brother/son was murdered yet they are not calling out the people they believe did it?

what is wrong with them?

Either The family in their crap books are gonna reveal names (Which I doubt) or they are waiting to be called to testify to let the "truth" all out?!.....hmmmm we shall see!

Either The family in their crap books are gonna reveal names (Which I doubt) or they are waiting to be called to testify to let the "truth" all out?!.....hmmmm we shall see!

Last edited:
Generally speaking Fall guy could mean 2 things

1, an innocent bystander that you pin the crime on (for example Jack robs a bank, places the gun and money at innocent Joe's house to put the blame on him)
2, a person that accepts the guilt to protect other guilty people involved (Jack and Joe robs the bank together. Joe says I did it alone to protect Jack)

so a fall guy could be guilty or not guilty but in all versions it means that there are other people involved.

( in the above example when Joe is rightly or wrongly charged Jack isn't when he's the other party involved)

In the case of what happened to Michael, the number 1 possibility cannot apply at all because for Murray to be innocent he actually SHOULD HAVE BEEN a bystander. That is, as the doctor who admitted administering treatment requiring constant monitoring, if he was always "standing by" MJ as he should have been, Michael might not have died. So he was completely negligent. He'd only be innocent if he was constantly by his side, ensuring all proper procedures and precautions had been taken.

In the number 2 instance, LaToya NEVER qualifies her statement enough to indicate that Murray was indeed part of some conspiracy. Even if she feels he was not wholly responsible, she never assigns adequate guilt to him as a participant, being too busy putting the blame on other nameless, larger forces. Regardless of those forces, she never makes it clear Murray is guilty too for whatever part he played.

I get she believes there are others involved, but she comes across as diminishing Murray's role, when absolute facts indicate that this doctor was grossly negligent in whatever role he played, either being a cog in some big scheme or not.

In the case of what happened to Michael, the number 1 possibility cannot apply at all because for Murray to be innocent he actually SHOULD HAVE BEEN a bystander. That is, as the doctor who admitted administering treatment requiring constant monitoring, if he was always "standing by" MJ as he should have been, Michael might not have died. So he was completely negligent. He'd only be innocent if he was constantly by his side, ensuring all proper procedures and precautions had been taken.

In the number 2 instance, LaToya NEVER qualifies her statement enough to indicate that Murray was indeed part of some conspiracy. Even if she feels he was not wholly responsible, she never assigns adequate guilt to him as a participant, being too busy putting the blame on other nameless, larger forces. Regardless of those forces, she never makes it clear Murray is guilty too for whatever part he played.

I get she believes there are others involved, but she comes across as diminishing Murray's role, when absolute facts indicate that this doctor was grossly negligent in whatever role he played, either being a cog in some big scheme or not.

Agree. I fail to understand why they feel like being tied-lipped and fail to put the blame on Murray first of or at all, when he was there with Michael, and consider actual pre-trial testimonies, including his own, that he allegedly couldn't properly resuscitate him and hadn't done it before (0..0), that he tried to collect incriminatory evidence form the death scene and wanted to return to collect the 'cream', which was obviously 'disguised' as propofol. ... And so on.

I agree with what you have written. In all honesty I do believe a conspiracy is possible (though I'm not convinced either way), however if there is a conspiracy that in no way diminishes Murray's culpability. It's fine to call him a fall guy if that's how she feels but she should at the same time emphasize that he is still guilty regardless of if others were involved or not. I would prefer she would say someone else is the mastermind rather than Murray is the fall guy. There are ways to imply others might also be responsible w/o diminishing Murray's guilt. I think word choice when making these kinds of statements is very important.

As for her not naming names, she probably doesn't know. Based on prior statements, she's difficult to trust. And she's a bit of a drama queen. But it's also possible she really can't give names. Michael himself said there was a conspiracy against him on multiple occasions but never wanted to go into details. If this was a conspiracy then there were some pretty powerful people involved. If there weren't it would have been busted quickly. In all honesty, I to this day think the 93 allegations where a conspiracy by some very powerful people to bring down MJ and reduce his ability to influence the public. At the time MJ probably had more power than any human being on the planet to influence people, going against certain political interests. Evan Chandler even admitted he was following a plan that was much bigger than just him.

I'm not trying to go off topic, just saying if this was a conspiracy, believe me it was covered up well and will never be revealed through main stream media. So, even though I take anything Latoya says with a big grain of salt, I wouldn't take her not naming names as evidence there is no conspiracy.

plus I never heard "being too much involved" as a reason for not testifying. It's more probably like "I know nothing directly and all I know is hearsay".

StacyJ;3318620 said:
If that family have information and know names, why aren't they calling these people out? why aren't they saying anything? They're saying their brother/son was murdered yet they are not calling out the people they believe did it?

what is wrong with them?

They don't have names. They just " blablabla Mike, blablabla I know why blablabla Mike, I know the truth blablabla, but euh...I have a new single next month, do you want to listen? "

They don't know the life of Mike, they didn't know and they don't like that, not to know....

Since 25 years it's the same with these wonderful morons©, it will always be the same with them. Just blablabla Mike.

Mike, and his kids now ( sadly for them ) are their money maker.

Unfortunately, that video cannot be viewed by people outside of the US. A briefmay synopsis of what she said would be much appreciated.

And I am going to go against the grain here and say, there may have been conspiracy surrounding Michael and it might have had absolutely nothing to do with his murder at the hands of Conrad Murray.

there may have been conspiracy surrounding Michael and it might have had absolutely nothing to do with his murder at the hands of Conrad Murray.
I agree to this.
when Michael said there was conspiracy against him, he had every reason to say so. I had no doubt about it. To me that's the fact. The chandler's phone record talked about how he was going to destory Michael, the Arivzos approached Chandler's lawyer before their alleged "crime" happened, a baseless case even went to trial, being sabotaged, being forced to bankrupt... I am sure there were many ugly things behind the doors we didn't know.

when Michael's family kept calling Murray the fall guy, saying "conspiracy" on every interview. I only see $$$, more interviews, book deals, juicy stuff for their tell all books, probably more $$$$$$$ from AEG. I don't know Murry killed Michael because he was too stupid/incompetent or he was paid to do so then play dumb. The fact is Murray was the murder. I may take the Jacksons seriously if they showed more actions, less talk. but since Michael's death, I only see them traveling around the world to fill their pocket. To me their acts seemed like they want to believe there is the big conspiracy: the big corp is the real killer, and Michael was the druggie in denial who was controlled by them, they refused to accept the truth that Michael was healthy and had no drug issue, he distanced his family because of their greed and trouble making, not because he was the druggie controlled by big corp.

Last edited:
Unfortunately, that video cannot be viewed by people outside of the US. A briefmay synopsis of what she said would be much appreciated.

Seriously, Miss LaToya needs to keep her pie-hole closed, in my opinion. If she had something tangible to add to the conversation, I wouldn't be saying that.

Just listened to her TV Guide rantings:

The interviewer asked her what she knows. LaToya's answer: "I can't go into detail of what happened, but you will hear my opinion later." (My take: She can't go into detail, because she knows NOTHING.)

The interviewer asked her if she will take the stand. LaToya's answer: "I'm too involved. I worked with the detectives in the very beginning. I know too much." (My take: LOL! What type of response is that? How can a person who is so involved, a person who knows so much, not take the stand. She must really think that folks who listen to her words are stupid.)

She also talks about being able to listen to Michael's music and look at his pictures now, because Michael's children have taught her how to cope.

In the very beginning of the interview, she looks in the camera and says: "...Murray tell us what happened."

I'm sorry, but I just can't take her seriously at this point.

LaToya needs to stop and spill the beans 'if' she knows something. More than likely she's clueless

LaToya needs to stop and spill the beans 'if' she knows something. More than likely she's clueless
She knows NOTHING, in my opinion.

She has been telling different versions of that same story, since day one.

The "fact" that she is too involved and knows too much to take the stand, is just straight up LUDICROUS, in my opinion. (It's also kind of funny that she would say that with a straight face. LOL!)

I truly believe that the only information she has comes from folks who are upset with Sony, and Branca. Folks who have shared their "personal" theories with Randy Jackson and/or Joe Jackson, and those retellings have somehow become FACT, because the family has been shut-out, in accordance with Michael's wishes and some folks just don't like that.

reporter : Latoya has a strong message for Dr. Murray who she sees nothing more than a fall guy

Latoya: (looking directly to the camera) : Tell us the truth Dr Murray what happened?

reporter: what do you think happened that night?

Latoya : I really cannot go into detail of what happened just yet but you will hear my opinion on it yes of course.

reporter: there has been a time that you said you felt Michael was murdered. do you still feel that?

Latoya: absolutely, absolutely. I don't doubt that any second.

Voice over : But Dr. Murray is accused of IVM not murder.. (talks about jury selection beginning with a reporter from courtroom.) Expect Latoya to be there when the trial begins

Reporter: why is it important or you to be there?

Latoya : It's important to find out the truth, what happened for his kids. We owe that to them. We owe it to ourselves and we owe it to them.

Reporter: The trial starts in May. Is that somewhere you want to be everyday

Latoya : Yeah. I'm going to be there, you'll see me.

Reporter: will we ever see you on the stand?

Latoya : No. you wont see me on the stand because I'm too involved in it and I know too much cause I worked with the detectives in the very beginning so in that case no.

reporter asks about how she deals with loss of Michael.

what did she do with the detectives in the beginning besides say that there was 'tar heroin' in the house? wasn't it her and boyfriend who told the police about that in addition to other drugs?

The "fact" that she is too involved and knows too much to take the stand, is just straight up LUDICROUS, in my opinion. (It's also kind of funny that she would say that with a straight face. LOL!)

lol im sorry but are they deluded or what. is this a game to them? cause they are sure acting like it is. you wont end up on the stand cause you know jacks s***. but dont tell the journos that cause then your interview payments will dry up.

The reason she's not taking the stand is hearsay.

There are some exclusions but in order to take the stand you need to have the first hand experience and knowledge about the subject. For example Kenny testified because he was at the rehearsal and at the meeting with the Murray, bodyguards testified because they were in the room. etc etc. They lived the events, they saw and heard everything with their own eyes and ears.

What Latoya knows or thinks that she knows is coming from what other people has said to her. That's hearsay. It's just as simple as that.

I agree with what you have written. In all honesty I do believe a conspiracy is possible (though I'm not convinced either way), however if there is a conspiracy that in no way diminishes Murray's culpability. It's fine to call him a fall guy if that's how she feels but she should at the same time emphasize that he is still guilty regardless of if others were involved or not. I would prefer she would say someone else is the mastermind rather than Murray is the fall guy. There are ways to imply others might also be responsible w/o diminishing Murray's guilt. I think word choice when making these kinds of statements is very important.

As for her not naming names, she probably doesn't know. Based on prior statements, she's difficult to trust. And she's a bit of a drama queen. But it's also possible she really can't give names. Michael himself said there was a conspiracy against him on multiple occasions but never wanted to go into details. If this was a conspiracy then there were some pretty powerful people involved. If there weren't it would have been busted quickly. In all honesty, I to this day think the 93 allegations where a conspiracy by some very powerful people to bring down MJ and reduce his ability to influence the public. At the time MJ probably had more power than any human being on the planet to influence people, going against certain political interests. Evan Chandler even admitted he was following a plan that was much bigger than just him.

I'm not trying to go off topic, just saying if this was a conspiracy, believe me it was covered up well and will never be revealed through main stream media. So, even though I take anything Latoya says with a big grain of salt, I wouldn't take her not naming names as evidence there is no conspiracy.

Agrees with everything.

Just to add that the 2003 allegations also were a product of.. conspiracy. And not just because Michael himself stated that on the Rev Jesse Jackson's radio show in '05. .. They used a money-hungry, celebrity-obsessed family for that, and the rest is dreadful history.

What Latoya knows or thinks that she knows is coming from what other people has said to her. That's hearsay. It's just as simple as that.

I agree, and have said as much on many occassions.

I call it 2nd and 3rd hand retellings, because in my opinion, LaToya "most likely" never had a conversation with any members of the TINI crew. She has only heard their stories from Joe Jackson, Randy Jackson and/or both.

exactly ivy and big apple. its all 2nd and third hand info and chinese whispers

Reporter: will we ever see you on the stand?

Latoya : No. you wont see me on the stand because I'm too involved in it and I know too much cause I worked with the detectives in the very beginning so in that case no.
I know Julie Moran is just an entertainment reporter from the TV Guide Channel, but good Lord, how could she receive that type of answer and NOT follow-up.

Or did Ms. Moran just snicker on the inside and keep it moving, because that answer is just too ridculous to ignore. LOL!

Sounds like La' toya is going to write a (Who Dunnit ) book, but I won't buy it because I already know the answer........Mr Fall Guy done it. It's really obvious because he has a short fuse and is capable of snapping in a split second, he was also a very negligent person and finds it extremely hard to accept responsibility for anything, he also has an addiction to his mobile phone, so it's inevitable that as Mr fall Guy was the only one in the room at the time he had to be the one who administered the fatal dose, so concluding that Mr Fall Guy is indeed.........The Murderer.

why does LaToya always say 'absolutely'?. She makes me sick with that. I was pulling for her when she said MJ was murdered but now she is making me skeptical of her. If she has anyone else in mind who might have killed her brother, what is the hold up? why not spill the beans?

why does LaToya always say 'absolutely'?. She makes me sick with that. I was pulling for her when she said MJ was murdered but now she is making me skeptical of her. If she has anyone else in mind who might have killed her brother, what is the hold up? why not spill the beans?
Ain't no beans to spill. Absolutely, none. LOL!

plus I never heard "being too much involved" as a reason for not testifying. It's more probably like "I know nothing directly and all I know is hearsay".
thank you for posting that interview Ivy. LaToya..really...you are to involved...omg..that is the biggest pile of crap that I have ever heard..If she had anything important to say to the police they would be charging more than Dr.Murray. To be honest I am sure she does know things..but again..she has no proof...and that is why it cannot be addressed. ..because it cannot be proven...which is why she calls Murray the fall guy. But Murray IS the one that killed Michael..no one else...and she needs to stop blaming others for the action. He did it an only him. If their was others involved some how...if the story is bigger than we know...they got away with it. But like I said Murray is the Murderer..he needs to get the blame.

Thank you, Ivy for posting a transcript.

I have officially given up trying to analyse La Toya's interviews. It is proving detrimental to my mental health.

Back