Latoya on MJ Auptosy Report, Missing Surveillance Tape and Murray

Thank you, Ivy for posting a transcript.

I have officially given up trying to analyse La Toya's interviews. It is proving detrimental to my mental health.

LOL.. Good idea. I think I will do the same. As a matter of fact I will stop listening or reading her interviews altogether

who cares what she has to say about anything? I don't consider Latoya to be more reliable than Billie Jean Jackson

Latoya : No. you wont see me on the stand because I'm too involved in it and I know too much cause I worked with the detectives in the very beginning so in that case no.
What is she trying to say that she would be a bias witness or something? What do she mean that she worked with the detectives in the beginning...in what way? Did she just give them info? If so how is that to involved? o_O

If u know a lot then how is u not gonna be worthy on the stand? This women makes no sense! What next is she gonna say that her being a real cop is what makes her not able to go on the stand because she actually worked on the case with them is that what she really means? LOL

Maybe Latoya doesn't really understand what 'fall guy' means...

well she has had plenty of time to look up the definition of it. There are no words for this family's actions. LaToya talking about the 'fall guy' and Janet talking about addictions and using propofol for 'the pain'. It does not take a rocket scientist to look up the definitions of words if you don't know what they mean or what they do. The fact is this family doesn't care about MJ. Their only goal is to be seen and heard and whatever they say or do to MJ is irrelevant. Why can't LaToya stick to the facts of Murray killing her brother with anesthesia at home.That is criminal enough and she should be calling out Murray for his reckless actions instead of calling him the 'fall guy'

Latoya : No. you wont see me on the stand because I'm too involved in it and I know too much cause I worked with the detectives in the very beginning so in that case no.

Wow. Now i understand why they keep inviting her to give intervies on Mike and his death.

What is she trying to say that she would be a bias witness or something? What do she mean that she worked with the detectives in the beginning...in what way? Did she just give them info? If so how is that to involved? o_O

If u know a lot then how is u not gonna be worthy on the stand? This women makes no sense! What next is she gonna say that her being a real cop is what makes her not able to go on the stand because she actually worked on the case with them is that what she really means? LOL

Her statement makes no sense! If she "worked with detectives," I wonder if that means LAPD, or independently hired P.I.s? And if it was independent, then I can see no reason why their discoveries, if any, could not be used in court?

I dislike LaToya less than some other members of the family, but all this has been intensely frustrating. If any Jacksons have something to say, then they need to SAY it. Otherwise, it's sounding a lot like Geraldine Hughes, and "read my book."

It's obvious they are liars.. All of this talking in code and crap is getting on my nerves. Randy talks the same way. He is constantly saying the truth is out there and he is seeking justice and the truth and all this other bulls**t but they are not doing anything. It is highly frustrating because they are treating MJ's death as a joke in my opinion. None of them are acting sad or upset and from the beginning I asked where is the outrage and anger from this family? Two years later I still haven't seen it. LaToya claims to know folks who threatened her brother yet we haven't heard one name. Joe says the same thing yet he does nothing. Jermaine said it and even Katherine said MJ told her he was going to be killed, yet not one of them did anything to save him? Not one of them went to police with this threat?

Her statement makes no sense! If she "worked with detectives," I wonder if that means LAPD, or independently hired P.I.s? And if it was independent, then I can see no reason why their discoveries, if any, could not be used in court?

I dislike LaToya less than some other members of the family, but all this has been intensely frustrating. If any Jacksons have something to say, then they need to SAY it. Otherwise, it's sounding a lot like Geraldine Hughes, and "read my book."

:rofl:Funny how u still with that and at all people me! What a coincidence!

It's obvious they are liars.. All of this talking in code and crap is getting on my nerves. Randy talks the same way. He is constantly saying the truth is out there and he is seeking justice and the truth and all this other bulls**t but they are not doing anything. It is highly frustrating because they are treating MJ's death as a joke in my opinion. None of them are acting sad or upset and from the beginning I asked where is the outrage and anger from this family? Two years later I still haven't seen it. LaToya claims to know folks who threatened her brother yet we haven't heard one name. Joe says the same thing yet he does nothing. Jermaine said it and even Katherine said MJ told her he was going to be killed, yet not one of them did anything to save him? Not one of them went to police with this threat?
double post...woops...:D

I have to say that I think Michael DID tell them he was gonna be killed..and I believe that they DID go to the police with their information..I think the problem is..there is no proof that people were gonna kill Michael...so imo..the police take it as third party hearsay...Unfortunately I think that is the wall they are running up against..

^ @ Autumn II :) lol ;)

But, yea on Latoya.... I have no idea what she or Jermaine are waiting for!? o_O I wish I was related to MJ cause if I was his sister I would be screaming out whatever I allegedly knew like she claims! Whether that would put my life in danger or not? It wouldn't matter to me cause that what family is for IMO!

Anyways, that's how I feel about that!

The reason she's not taking the stand is hearsay.

There are some exclusions but in order to take the stand you need to have the first hand experience and knowledge about the subject. For example Kenny testified because he was at the rehearsal and at the meeting with the Murray, bodyguards testified because they were in the room. etc etc. They lived the events, they saw and heard everything with their own eyes and ears.

What Latoya knows or thinks that she knows is coming from what other people has said to her. That's hearsay. It's just as simple as that.

I agree.... That's the same reason why none of the other family/friends can really go about doing stuff. They only have second hand info from people around MJ and wasn't there to see it themselves.

[/B]
I have to say that I think Michael DID tell them he was gonna be killed..and I believe that they DID go to the police with their information..I think the problem is..there is no proof that people were gonna kill Michael...so imo..the police take it as third party hearsay...Unfortunately I think that is the wall they are running up against..

I do believe MJ did too because he actually talked about conspiracy on his own in interviews so it ain't hard to imagine him telling friends or family!

But, if Latoya and any other member's of the Jacksons told the cops this too then I would appreciate if they would at least tell us that they did! U know be more specific in what they allegedly told the police instead of just saying they are not happy with them without us even knowing why?!

I do believe MJ did too because he actually talked about conspiracy on his own in interviews so it ain't hard to imagine him telling friends or family!

But, if Latoya and any other member's of the Jacksons told the cops this too then I would appreciate if they would at least tell us that they did! U know be more specific in what they allegedly told the police instead of just saying they are not happy with them without us even knowing why?!
you are 100 percent right....if they only would...

I agree.... That's the same reason why none of the other family/friends can really go about doing stuff. They only have second hand info from people around MJ and wasn't there to see it themselves.

How often do you see murderers inviting witnesses to watch their criminal acts? We would not need detectives then if it was that simple.Your statement is ridicules.

The problem I have is that MJ allegedly told some family members, friends and even his first ex-wife according to her, that he was going to be killed for his estate and catalog. Why in the world didn't any of them say anything or help him? First of all according to some of them MJ had a drug problem which needed an intervention. Why didn't the family as a whole get together give a press conference calling out the doctors etc for overmedicating MJ? If attention would've been brought to all the doctors in MJ's life, I doubt Murray would be in the picture giving him propofol because he would've been watched closely. It's obvious to me for the past 14 years or so MJ hasn't had good folks in his life so where was his family or friends offering to help him find good attorneys and good accountants? What type of person would hook MJ up with a rogue doctor who was willing to risk MJ's life for a buck? Why didn't anyone blink an eye when Murray wanted 150,000 a month? what exactly was he going to be administering and why?

Why didn't anyone question why MJ was going to see Klein so often? Klein should've been questioned years ago if MJ was coming out of his office loopy with different things being done to his face. Where was his mother? I would've been had Klein investigated or at least filed a complaint with the medical board to find out what he was 'treating' MJ for

Do you all remember when Britney Spears started acting crazy with shaving her head and going out without underwear? Her Dad took over, had her admitted to a psych ward and took over her financial affairs because he knew something was wrong.

I'm not saying MJ needed that type of action but something needed to be done. Something was wrong. MJ wasn't made good decisions with his financial affairs. Neverland was about to be foreclosed on, folks were suing him left and right, he was letting his guard down by talking to Bashir and allowing the Arvizos' to be in his life. Where were the people looking out for MJ?

StacyJ;3322683 said:
The problem I have is that MJ allegedly told some family members, friends and even his first ex-wife according to her, that he was going to be killed for his estate and catalog. Why in the world didn't any of them say anything or help him? First of all according to some of them MJ had a drug problem which needed an intervention. Why didn't the family as a whole get together give a press conference calling out the doctors etc for overmedicating MJ? If attention would've been brought to all the doctors in MJ's life, I doubt Murray would be in the picture giving him propofol because he would've been watched closely. It's obvious to me for the past 14 years or so MJ hasn't had good folks in his life so where was his family or friends offering to help him find good attorneys and good accountants? What type of person would hook MJ up with a rogue doctor who was willing to risk MJ's life for a buck? Why didn't anyone blink an eye when Murray wanted 150,000 a month? what exactly was he going to be administering and why?

Why didn't anyone question why MJ was going to see Klein so often? Klein should've been questioned years ago if MJ was coming out of his office loopy with different things being done to his face. Where was his mother? I would've been had Klein investigated or at least filed a complaint with the medical board to find out what he was 'treating' MJ for

Do you all remember when Britney Spears started acting crazy with shaving her head and going out without underwear? Her Dad took over, had her admitted to a psych ward and took over her financial affairs because he knew something was wrong.

I'm not saying MJ needed that type of action but something needed to be done. Something was wrong. MJ wasn't made good decisions with his financial affairs. Neverland was about to be foreclosed on, folks were suing him left and right, he was letting his guard down by talking to Bashir and allowing the Arvizos' to be in his life. Where were the people looking out for MJ?

Good questions. But do you think that Michael was an easy person to deal with? Even his own mother said that she did not want to disturb his privacy when Joe blamed her that she did not go to check him. I guess the question was about Michael’s privacy?
The fans always speak about his family, his friends like Michael never did anything on his own. We keep forgetting that Michael had his own "things" and his own "ways".

drazen;3322724 said:
Good questions. But do you think that Michael was an easy person to deal with? Even his own mother said that she did not want to disturb his privacy when Joe blamed her that she did not go to check him. I guess the question was about Michael’s privacy?
The fans always speak about his family, his friends like Michael never did anything on his own. We keep forgetting that Michael had his own "things" and his own "ways".

It's not about that or his privacy. If Katherine had any inkling that her son was in trouble with meds or psychologically his privacy is irrelevant. If you see your son struggling then you should do anything in your power to help him. Katherine had to know something was wrong with her son either emotionally or psychologically. Did she question why he kept getting nose jobs? what was triggering that? Did she care to even help him seek therapy at some point? Did she realize the pressures of child stardom on him? Did anyone care about Michael? They all just sat idly by suspecting that he was overmedicating with pain pills but did absolutely nothing?

It's not about that or his privacy. If Katherine had any inkling that her son was in trouble with meds or psychologically his privacy is irrelevant. If you see your son struggling then you should do anything in your power to help him. Katherine had to know something was wrong with her son either emotionally or psychologically. Did she question why he kept getting nose jobs? what was triggering that? Did she care to even help him seek therapy at some point? Did she realize the pressures of child stardom on him? Did anyone care about Michael? They all just sat idly by suspecting that he was overmedicating with pain pills but did absolutely nothing?

My impression is, MJ was under wrong people's influence (doctors, business partners, lawyers whatever) who could gave him that feeling of being independent & private with his own life. It started around Thriller when Mike became the biggest star but he was young and not experienced & he trusted many, many people he should not trust.

If his own mother could not stop him from getting nose jobs, it speaks volumes to me. I do not believe for one second that Katherine just did not pay attention.

I guess Dr. Klein was performing most of plastic surgeries on him? We have to ask Dr. Klein why Mike kept visiting him since the year 1985 till the last week of his life? It was not only for his skin disorder. Something else was going on in that damn office.

Last edited:
Drazen,

I don't have a clue what Dr Klein was doing but it definitely wasn't on the up & up. Being treated 25 years for a skin burn seems suspect to me, but the fact remains Dr Klein didn't kill MJ, Murray did.

Drazen,

I don't have a clue what Dr Klein was doing but it definitely wasn't on the up & up. Being treated 25 years for a skin burn seems suspect to me, but the fact remains Dr Klein didn't kill MJ, Murray did.

If acting alone, Murray had NO motives to kill his pay cheque. If he did not act alone, it is a different story and it has to be investigated. If he is a fall guy and somebody else did it while he was chatting on the phone, it has to be investigated too. Klein is the one who kept drugging him. There were no reason for MJ to go that dams office that often.
Then AEG had a meeting at MJ house and Mike was not allowed to go to Klein's office anymore "to sleep". After he was pulled out from meds Klein gave him he developed insomnia and Murray had to "take care" of him. The End.
This is the picture in my mind. It does not mean Muray has to walk free.This greedy doctor is guilty for giving his patient Propofol otside of the hospital.He has to be in jail, period.

Last edited:
Klein already had a result....he doesn't work anymore, he has debts.

Nobody would be treated by this dealer. Because for the world now, Klein is a dealer, not a dermatologist anymore....

And when you see his face, lol, he looks like a pig this man, he lies like he breathes.

Klein already had a result....he doesn't work anymore, he has debts.

Nobody would be treated by this dealer. Because for the world now, Klein is a dealer, not a dermatologist anymore....

And when you see his face, lol, he looks like a pig this man, he lies like he breathes.

I know he filed for bankruptcy, but I didn't know he wasn't working anymore. It's obvious who his main client was. Klein probably was charging MJ for doing nothing. I wouldn't be surprised because he looks like a crook to me and he's obviously shady. Mike should've found another dermatologist for a second opinion on his vitiligo as well. I know he has it, but I'm sure someone else could've treated him better than Klein did.

If acting alone, Murray had NO motives to kill his pay cheque. If he did not act alone, it is a different story and it has to be investigated. If he is a fall guy and somebody else did it while he was chatting on the phone, it has to be investigated too. Klein is the one who kept drugging him. There were no reason for MJ to go that dams office that often.
Then AEG had a meeting at MJ house and Mike was not allowed to go to Klein's office anymore "to sleep". After he was pulled out from meds Klein gave him he developed insomnia and Murray had to "take care" of him. The End.
This is the picture in my mind. It does not mean Muray has to walk free.This greedy doctor is guilty for giving his patient Propofol otside of the hospital.He has to be in jail, period.

Mike should've been pulled from Murrays's meds since Murray is the one that killed him with propofol and other sedatives. Klein wasn't giving MJ propofol and other sedatives.

I guess Dr. Klein was performing most of plastic surgeries on him? We have to ask Dr. Klein why Mike kept visiting him since the year 1985 till the last week of his life? It was not only for his skin disorder. Something else was going on in that damn office.
klien is a dermatologist not a plastic surgeon . he was using him for the skin burns lupus,vitiligo botox acne scars etc etc.. mjs plastic surgeon for the most part was hofflin.(sp)

There were no reason for MJ to go that dams office that often.
obviously if you believe what randy says in the AEG lawsuit. cause according to ortega no such meeting with that conversation ever happened. and mj was still visting klien after the meeting in june.getting botox fillers etc mj also took his kids to see klien so what were they doing while mj was asleep ontop of mj certainly not spending 8 hrs there a day.mj has had insomnia for decades he didnt develope it after june 21st which was his last trip to kliens.

and Mike was not allowed to go to Klein's office anymore "to sleep". After he was pulled out from meds Klein gave him he developed insomnia and Murray had to "take care" of him. The End.
your theory has no logic. murray had bought the diprivan in april and claims he was giving it to mj for 6 weeks. mjs last visit to klien was on the 21st june.he wasnt stopped going there by anyone mj did not then develope insomnia in 3 days which suddenly had to be treated out of the blue.

Last edited:
elusive moonwalker;3323141 said:
klien is a dermatologist not a plastic surgeon . he was using him for the skin burns lupus,vitiligo botox acne scars etc etc.. mjs plastic surgeon for the most part was hofflin.(sp)

obviously if you believe what randy says in the AEG lawsuit. cause according to ortega no such meeting with that conversation ever happened. and mj was still visting klien after the meeting in june.getting botox fillers etc mj also took his kids to see klien so what were they doing while mj was asleep ontop of mj certainly not spending 8 hrs there a day.mj has had insomnia for decades he didnt develope it after june 21st which was his last trip to kliens.

Some morons are lying. They are good to make people laugh on their back.

If I was Ortega, I'll sue these morons.

But they are still wonderful© of course.

drazen;3322724 said:

ask Grace?:(

Back