Latoya 'proud' of MJ's kids/reveals Prince's Hollywood plans

By the way, during live interviews, both Latoya Jackson and Janet Jackson are masters of making up lies on the spot.
Just so you know.:cheeky:

You don't do interviews if you don't speak about the MJ kids.
There have been many interviews posted where Michael's kids haven't been mentioned but it doesn't cause an uproar so it's glazed over. Some people just love getting themselves upset so they wait for something to trigger the bitterness they have stored inside.

Last edited:
There have been many interviews posted where Michael's kids haven't been mentioned but it doesn't cause an uproar so it's glazed over. Some people just loive getting themselves upset so they wait for something to trigger the bitterness they have stored inside.

I'd love to see one. But I know that you'll will not find any. Maybe an interview without relevance to a site or something.

It is really getting tiring, this whole back and forth thing!

It's like we are not listening to each other.

I will be the first to put my hand up and say that I am not keen on the Jackson family. I think that use Michael's children to their own selfish ends and will continue to do so. I think that the way they have dealt with Michael's murder has been shoddy and does not reflect their alleged position as a 'royal family of music'. Those are my personal opinions.

I know others agree with me - some more strongly than others. And I know that some disagree with me. After all these months of bickering back and forth we know who is who. We should know who to ignore. But instead we keep sniping at each other over the silliest of points.

There is a pettiness here that is regrettable and detrimental.

IT NEEDS TO STOP.

Can we agree that

1] Not everyone who disagrees with the ACTIONS and WORDS of the Jackson family is speaking in hate?

2] Not everyone who defends the ACTIONS and WORDS of the Jackson family is a 'worshipper'?

3] Sometimes in our haste to get into name-calling and castigating others, we do not always READ what others have said carefully and TRIED to understand where they are coming from?

Those of you who feel disappointed and angry in the way the Jacksons have behaved need not go into every thread and leave a criticism.

Those who feel that the Jackson family is being judged too harshly need not respond to every criticism. State your case and move on.

We are never going to agree (and we don't have to) and we are never going to bring that other person over to 'our side'. It's not going to happen. Let it go. Because you think you're right doesn't me that you are and it doesn't mean that the other person is wrong. It is about perception and context.

Let us debate and discuss the merits of a particular situation in a way that does call for us to insult each other. It is really getting old.

Peace out.

Because of Katherine's advance age, I do hope that Latoya, her adult daughter, often does visit her mother and Michael's children to see if she can be of assistance to them; BUT

I pray Latoya or Katherine or someone will help Prince remember what his father, Michael Jackson's,
wish was for him, and what he provided the money for:
To quote Michael Jackson: "Prince the true measure of success is Love, and
Preelovep://www.youtube.com/watch?v=[youtube]Y7RH44k6AOU&feature=related[/youtube]
[/QUOTE]
I love seeing those home movies of Michael and the kids...he was so happy then...he truly was a magnificent father. I think he would want his children to be the best people that they can be..he would support their dreams no matter what they were. Thank you for posting this video.

Can private videos of Michael and his children not be posted, please?.. They were made public by persons who do not value Jackson's privacy. And for those (not referring to anyone in particular), that wanna see Michael being a father, we've already seen it, no need to post private videos of them he wouldn't want out - esp of his children. ....

b4 every interview was questions about mj. now its questions about his kids. how about a no comment. but that doesnt pay the bills i guess

Spot on Elusive! the kids are where the interest lies now unfortunately.

I watched the interview of LaToya just now and I found it interesting how she dodged the question a bit when Billy Bush asked about whether she was surprised about the kids doing interivews now.

And Billy Bush is thinking about MJ's kids?......really?

You don't get paid for these types of interviews.

[youtube]SyG1f-QetOc[/youtube]

yeah its done out of the goodness of their heart.everything is either paid or is used as a promotional tool for a book or something else.

yeah its done out of the goodness of their heart.everything is either paid or is used as a promotional tool for a book or something else.
Duh. even doing an interview about a non profitable charity is promotion . She was doing these interviews promoting the apprentice, this was the only one that asked about her brother's children and the conversation lasted a minute and a half, the other ones have quickly aksed about the upcoming trial because it's a huge deal but it's mostly it's promotion about the show, she didn't get paid for this and the money she makes off the hsow goes to AIDS Project LA.

No argument here, because it's incorrect/wrong information. Katherine's so-called contract gives her 10k a month for interviews/providing Michael's children for interviews. Just read the contract? Sure, there is payment for talk show interviews. There is also promotion, and in this case, for Mann's "products." And for the Heal the World Foundation, about which there is an ongoing lawsuit.

these people are too busy arguing instead of reading the damned contract.

She gets 10K per month for her overall "job" and for giving Mann access to her & the kids.

She gets an addition 5K for each interview she gives hawking Mann fraudulent ventures.

One of the question I have for Margaret Lodise, is if she is the financial guardian of the kids, why isn't she overseeing where the money Mann should be paying them for these public appearances goes?

I am pretty sure these paid appearances should fall under child labor law...

I don't think you are trying to start one, but it cones off that way sometimes. N yes she is being paid by Mann fir the interviews because she signed the contract with him not the shows she is going on. When people say "paid for interviews" mst people think of whoever s interviewing them is paying for the interview. Not Katherines situation.

Where do you think Mann gets the money from? Of course they get paid for these interviews...why else would she do it anyway?

these people are too busy arguing instead of reading the damned contract.

She gets 10K per month for her overall "job" and for giving Mann access to her & the kids.

She gets an addition 5K for each interview she gives hawking Mann fraudulent ventures.

One of the question I have for Margaret Lodise, is if she is the financial guardian of the kids, why isn't she overseeing where the money Mann should be paying them for these public appearances goes?

I am pretty sure these paid appearances should fall under child labor law...

I do think it's time for Lodise to get involved. How much, if any, of that money actually GOES to the children, i.e. spending money or savings account? There may be payment from these tv shows directly to the interviewees, too. Do the kids get any of THAT? Time for some accountability, I'd say.

I can not believe Katherine is doing this. Out of the 30 or so grandchildren she has, she has never done anything like this. Why is she doing this to Michael's kids? She knows MJ would never ever approve of this.

I can not believe Katherine is doing this. Out of the 30 or so grandchildren she has, she has never done anything like this. Why is she doing this to Michael's kids? She knows MJ would never ever approve of this.

Michael was the only Jackson bankable in this pathetic family. He's dead, so his kids are now, the money maker of these morons.

It's genetic with the Jackson. Everything who will come from Mike will be bankable, everything who will come the other Jacksons will be useless, stupid....

And the kids don't have lawyer. This Margaret Lodise doesn't work on this problem, she doesn't care at all.

Too Bad for the MJ kids....

And the kids don't have lawyer. This Margaret Lodise doesn't work on this problem, she doesn't care at all.

Too Bad for the MJ kids....

Yeah, you can see they're headed down the same path like they're father where nobody is going to care that they're being taken advantage of. Just like their father, nobody is going to step in and help.

Seeing all this is just so mind boggling because you always hear and read about folks stepping in and helping their family and friends, but with MJ, you can't find anyone that will do that. It's just weird, because this was someone that was so caring, but yet nobody helped him and now it looks like it will be the same for his kids.

Yeah, you can see they're headed down the same path like they're father where nobody is going to care that they're being taken advantage of. Just like their father, nobody is going to step in and help.

Seeing all this is just so mind boggling because you always hear and read about folks stepping in and helping their family and friends, but with MJ, you can't find anyone that will do that. It's just weird, because this was someone that was so caring, but yet nobody helped him and now it looks like it will be the same for his kids.

Exactly :/

you got it... Mike was all about love and helping others, but no one gave a damn about him including his own family. They just stood by and watched folks take advantage of him over and over again since he was a young child. Mike's death proves that no one cared or was looking out for him and unfortunately it appears his children are headed in the same direction.

I am still hoping that his kids can break the cycle. Once they are adults things can be different and they will have a say. Michael was smart in how he planned his will and what his children get and when they get it. It is sad that his kids are being used this way. The other grandkids are being left alone.

I am still hoping that his kids can break the cycle. Once they are adults things can be different and they will have a say. Michael was smart in how he planned his will and what his children get and when they get it. It is sad that his kids are being used this way. The other grandkids are being left alone.

Yes because they are not bankable....

It say a lot about how work the Jacksons...ALL ABOUT MONEY

Back