Latoya 'proud' of MJ's kids/reveals Prince's Hollywood plans

Michael would want his children to find happiness in their lives. I hope they find that in whatever they choose to do. I think on the outside they look fine but no one will really know how they feel in the inside. I am glad that Prince, Paris and Blanket have each other.

You guys don't need to be responding to each others posts all the darn time, you know where you all stand so why keep doing this back and forth, this is why these threads keep getting derailed and filled with uneccessary drama.

Just learn to ignore some posts.

Anyway,

This bit is interesting, on the GMA interview and on Oprah Prince stated his interest in being a Director/Producer.....here LaToya is adding actor to his aspirations. He even knows who he wants his agent to be, okay then. Wonder if she meant Paris instead.

About the acting, my thought exactly. Even Michael said Prince was interested in producing and Paris, acting. I wonder if LaToya got it mixed up, or if Prince is expanding his choices.

The bolded, thanks for that. We should not have post stalkers here.

Put your specks on ... this is all way out of control... sad the kids had to get into the Jackson's gunk!!! Very sad,..I hope prince can keep showing his siblings how MJ taught him...they need a big bro right now. and he needs an idol other than an actor or director...he needs a father..No Joe don't count, no where near.

Yup, we all have our own personal oppinions about Latoya and Jermaine, things that WE see (like how YOU see) and we all don't need to come into agreement over this because it's our own opinion and it's what WE have come to the conclusion of. What i think is sad is them ENABLING that SAME path MJ walked on! It doesn't make you stronger, there is nothing to gain from fame and fortune. NOTHIN. Maybe they do have a story to tell, they should stick to writing school papers and tellin how they're doin in school instead of "Oh!! I'm trying out for a play" dreams aren't meant to be shot but this world focuses WAY to damn much on the WRONG THING.

I'm not a fan of LaToya or Jermaine. I don't defend them. I respect your opinion.

As LindavG said, I just want to grant the Jacksons the same courtesy I'd like people extend to Michael. So far, has there been evidence that the Jacksons are forcing the children to walk on the same path Michael walked? Prince and Paris are going to school now, just like other teenagers their age. Prince is always interested in films. Even since he's a baby, he's fascinated in the camera. So, is the Jacksons forcing him into showbiz? Anyway, he's still so young. He's curious. He has dreams.

As for fame and fortune. These children are indeed the children of the most famous man. These children inherited a great fortune. They have no choice. If they use their fame and fortune nicely, they can do a lot of wonderful things to the world, just like their father did.

It's difficult to be Michael Jackson's children. They don't have the luxury to live anonymously since June 25, 2009. I hope they are strong enough to deal with the challenges in their lifes.

Michael would want his children to find happiness in their lives. I hope they find that in whatever they choose to do. I think on the outside they look fine but no one will really know how they feel in the inside. I am glad that Prince, Paris and Blanket have each other.
This is one of the best posts in this thread..thank you...it is the truth...all any parent ever wants for their children is happiness..no matter WHAT that might be.

I'm not a fan of LaToya or Jermaine. I don't defend them. I respect your opinion.

As LindavG said, I just want to grant the Jacksons the same courtesy I'd like people extend to Michael. So far, has there been evidence that the Jacksons are forcing the children to walk on the same path Michael walked? Prince and Paris are going to school now, just like other teenagers their age. Prince is always interested in films. Even since he's a baby, he's fascinated in the camera. So, is the Jacksons forcing him into showbiz? Anyway, he's still so young. He's curious. He has dreams.

As for fame and fortune. These children are indeed the children of the most famous man. These children inherited a great fortune. They have no choice. If they use their fame and fortune nicely, they can do a lot of wonderful things to the world, just like their father did.

It's difficult to be Michael Jackson's children. They don't have the luxury to live anonymously since June 25, 2009. I hope they are strong enough to deal with the challenges in their lifes.

^^That's what we have heard...what we've HEARD. Truth or being there may prove otherwise...

MJ even wanted prince to go into movie biz... "He loves cameras...we're in the money, we're in the money..."

I agree

EDIT: I will like to say that everyone doesn't have to and won't agree with each other. It's just that some try to take everything and turn it into negative for some reason.
they are basing what toya has said in the past...not just this one paragraph of hers.

Would you guys like it better if she said that they were depressed and that they can hardly get out of bed some days? Would that make you feel better? Lol...

Would you guys like it better if she said that they were depressed and that they can hardly get out of bed some days? Would that make you feel better? Lol...
THAT...would be very very sad..:(....lets hope they NEVER feel like that again.

This is one of the best posts in this thread..thank you...it is the truth...all any parent ever wants for their children is happiness..no matter WHAT that might be.
actually me being a parent...... happiness is a fine line.. and the parent must teach the child the truth... what WILL and will NOT bring happiness and being an actor or whatever, that isn't what will define happiness.. Maybe creating something. but acting and hollywood??? There's more to it than what the family is letting off...the kids know who their dad was...he was an inspirational person, someone who wanted kids to brighten his and other's day.. not make movies or be in the money business...

the family is just being shady...

Did th is air tonight because it wasn't on the episode on the west coast

Always the same people back and forth...BORING!

So getting back to the topic...If that's what the children want to do then so be it! MJ knew what Prince and Paris wanted to do, which was to be in the business in some way! U can see him speak about it in interviews and he even ask Paris on tape on her B-day! And the children recently themselves said so too! MJ was cool with it as long as they knew what they would get themselves into! They don't know how cruel it can be but, I think they got some sense what their daddy went through when paris says things like people didn't understand her dad and how good of a person he was!

Right now, there still in school and they are just acting in plays at school! I believe they won't hopefully do anything major like a real movie, until they finish school? Cause that's more important and I'm sure MJ would agree!? :)

I watched from the beginning and they didn't even advertise for it. It comes on 7:30 here.

Oh... It's a full hour and it came on at 10 e.t. here. Another poster said it came on in the 1st twenty minutes. I would say check again at 10pm your time???(I don't know your time zone)

Always the same people back and forth...BORING!

So getting back to the topic...If that's what the children want to do then so be it! MJ knew what Prince and Paris wanted to do, which was to be in the business in some way! U can see him speak about it in interviews and he even ask Paris on tape on her B-day! And the children recently themselves said so too! MJ was cool with it as long as they knew what they would get themselves into! They don't know how cruel it can be but, I think they got some sense what their daddy went through when paris says things like people didn't understand her dad and how good of a person he was!

Right now, there still in school and they are just acting in plays at school! I believe they won't hopefully do anything major like a real movie, until they finish school? Cause that's more important and I'm sure MJ would agree!? :)

I dont think they are gonna get into anything too serious until after they graduate.

I don't know if I like LaToya saying how fine and great they are doing. I am happy they are adjusting to life without their Dad, but the way LaToya talks you would think they have forgotten MJ and are just moving on all happy and delighted. She is starting to give me bad vibes again

Overall, I think everyone gets that the kids miss their dad. There's no need for it to be said in every interview. And remember she did say for awhile that the kids weren't doing so great, so her saying this now is to be expected.

Because of Katherine's advance age, I do hope that Latoya, her adult daughter, often does visit her mother and Michael's children to see if she can be of assistance to them; BUT
The proud aunt also revealed that Michael's eldest son, Prince Michael, has his sights set on Hollywood.

"Two weeks ago when I was with Prince he told me, 'I want to be an actor. I want to start acting.' I go, 'You're kidding. You do?'" La Toya told Billy and Kit. "I said, 'How do you plan to do that?' He said, 'Well, I'm going to get a coach and start acting. Then I'm going to get an agent and I know who I want my agent to be.'

"He went on and on. I said, 'OK, I'll support you - whatever you want to do," La Toya added.

I pray Latoya or Katherine or someone will help Prince remember what his father, Michael Jackson's,
wish was for him, and what he provided the money for:
To quote Michael Jackson: "Prince the true measure of success is Love, and
Prince you can do anything you want."
Watch the video. I hope Prince has seen it:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y7RH44k6AOU&feature=related
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=[youtube]Y7RH44k6AOU&feature=related[/youtube]

[/QUOTE]

Last edited:
I don't understand why she feels the need to share this with the media. It's been stated numerous times that these kids want to get in the business and they've even said it themselves. Their minds are going to flip-flop about what they want to do. One day they'll want to be an actor, the next a director, and maybe the next day a mailman. Who knows. When I was Prince's age I was sure I wanted to be a journalist...oh how times have certainly changed. I just wish them luck and hope they are well-respected if they do go into Hollywood. That's a tough ride.

As for the kids being "happy" of course they're not 100% happy go-lucky right now. It's going to be a long grieving process but the only way to overcome that is not to dwell in sorrow and to move on with their lives. Not forget Michael, no, but carry his love and memory in their hearts and move on to the next stage. That's what he would want.

I'm sorry I just don't understand how 3 kids who've lost their only parent can be as joyous and delighted as LaToya is claiming. LaToya was supposed to be stopping at nothing to get justice for her brother. She said that last year. What is she doing to seek justice for her brother? I am pleased the kids are not depressed or suffering but LaToya shouldn't be making the loss of their father something that has been forgotten and glossed over.

I agree with you. Maybe it's hard to explain and that's why some folks cannot feel what are you saying, but I do.

I want the children to be ok, happy, having good memories, enjoying their childhoods....:wub:
BUT

Many of them, Jacksons, not only La Toya, tend to hyper exaggerate how super duper happy those kinds are. They have started with this couple of months after Mike death, anyway... it looked so artificial back then, to hear that, after few months only....

Couple with - they are now able to do this or that, as if... with Mike.... they weren't!! :doh:

Also, in my opinion telling your precious dreams about entertainment on Tv is not advisable. Many not so good people, are waiting for this.... knowing in the future where to hit precisely. To know all the dreams those kids got, then know where to hit.... they are so young, so tender and vulnerable for the media.... this is fresh meat for them.
-> conclusion - a little diplomacy would do wonders. I hope somebody would be there near MJ children to explain them, how to deal with those media people.

Wow, how about encouraging them to stay in school and not act or be in movies???

I agree.

Look is they are talented is good thing to get into entertainment. But is it the only goal? So soon?

Why not get priorities in order - school, study, also passions/hobbies, with a teacher of theater, of film etc Serious stuff, and less talk in interviews.

The media is - we all know how it is.... sharks, in Mike's words. Throwing your dreams out there is like waiting for sharks to gather ...

The day I would see Paris in a movie, I would be happy. The day I would watch a movie directed by Prince, the same. :cheers:

But till then, less talk, more discretion toward media... Diplomacy this is the key for not hurting because of media...

Last edited by a moderator:
In their quest for fame and fortune the "Jacksons" were reckless with the well-being of Michael Jackson, and, now, as they all continue their quest for fame and fortune, they are being reckless with Michael's children: Prince, Paris, and Blanket.

Let us pray that Michael Jackson's children are allowed to be children until they are actually adults, and that they are allowed to keep their cherished memories of their father. :angel:

Last edited:
Ok...different family members have come out and hammer the fact that Prince & Paris wanna be in Showbiz.

We've known that the kids are as passionate about movies as MJ was.

But I have a weird feeling about them going on an on about this....Should we brace ourselves for the next step?

Ok...different family members have come out and hammer the fact that Prince & Paris wanna be in Showbiz.

But I have a weird feeling about them going on an on about this....Should we brace ourselves for the next step?
If you are thinking more child labor?
The anwser is: Yea; but only if "the Jacksons" think they can get away with it.

^^I just think they should be encouraged to stick to school and if they still wanna act etc when in their twenties, then that's that. they're kids and should be focusing on school right now...

I have this weird feeling too.... is not so much about children happiness... but more about sweetest music of ears, the sound of money pouring in the future...

I also worry because those dreams are not easy to achieve even if you are celebrity by birth...
There's need for many factors to get aligned properly for a successful carrer. And here I add among those factors an unseen base, that provides happiness even if you gonna fail, or if you are megastar and pressured as Michael was.
Both extremes are very stressful, and the unseen base is good to have. Now is time to built this, and later is time for big plans and finally the last, for plucking and tasting the fruits.

The way some of the family members make it seem it's like they're almost pushing the children to become early Hollywood artists. Haven't they learned that from the Jackson 5/little Michael saga? I cannot believe this to be possible, to be this mindless. Don't they know firsthand how sick and disgusting and manipulative and devilish Hollywood is, esp to children/teens? ... Katherine did say, however, at some point, that the children need to live their childhood first, so I pray this will be the case. But when you hear the blood-thirsty media tools disgustingly craving for them - which is how they are... Like when Robin Roberts started exclaiming when little Blanket only hid his toy: "They're ready for showbusiness", I felt my stomach turn. Their every little gestures being picked apart is disgusting. The name-calling these children get, like with the whole social-network drama, with Posers passing themselves off as, say, Paris (esp), calling her a 'brat', a "b*****, my heart is dripping... I wish to forget whatever I've been reading, it's too disgusting. They're only children, bright, strong, but grieving children without their father by them. Hopefully, God will bring him close in spirit to his children all the time.. They say one doesn't feel any pain, any sorrow, anguish, anger after they're gone, but I just can't imagine one, if hypothetically and absurdly (impossibly, of course) are only present as an invisible energy, but they're not dead, that they would feel what any other normal, concerned parent would about the children he/she cannot raise anymore, that they can only witness whatever goes on around them, I can't imagine them being totally at ease with all this... This is a world degrading by the minute/hour, or day.. Los Angeles is a place filled with terrible stuff also, the media and some fans are obsessed with these children. One doesn't have to see anything, or feel anything, and realize this is just wrong and... to an extent, pathological. All children deserve more respect.

I really really hope some of these family members will stop talking about these children with the media... not to mention get them take part in interviews by means of shady contracts. This is wrong, talk about your own lives, and let those children live their childhoods without parading them to the media. .... Their father tried to raise them without them knowing who he was, and their character today is his doing, because his humility, combined with love and strictness (without violence) is the testimony of the big, big normalcy and humanness of his soul and character. Hate to paint this heroic portrait - of anyone, unless am in a creative, poetic mood, but this is objective, really. He wanted his family to be Family Only to him, and nth more (a Normal, wonderful thing to wish for), and wanted his children to live their childhood and be respectful, and etc, etc.. To think this world is losing beings like that.. maybe by the hour, generally wonderful beings, or innocence, or even animals, those that are extinct.. is depressing. Look at Hollywood, filled with half-human, half-aliens (.. and that's not a stretch), and some will end up feeling depressed for a while, like.. 0_0 'Is this what all this has come to, the world that once looked more human?'...

.. Don't know...

Last edited:
b4 every interview was questions about mj. now its questions about his kids. how about a no comment. but that doesnt pay the bills i guess

Back